Welcome to the new CAG Forums!*READ ME FIRST* To do list & requests taken inside...

[quote name='evilmojo12542']great job on new layout. is there a way that when you hit home it takes you to the front page like it used to?[/QUOTE]
Click the CAG logo with Cheapy on it...that takes you to the front-page of the site.

[quote name='smalien1']does the fucking language filter still work?[/QUOTE]
No more Shaq-fu?! Maybe it can be replaced with something else. I vote for Michael Jordans Chaos In the Windy City.

I'm digging the new layout, much love to Cheapy. It'll take some getting used to the extra click for a quick reply but all is well so long as :rofl: still works.

Wow. I had no idea that you were planning this big of an overhaul. I'm in shock. I'm almost freaked out. It's so good, that I'm having a hard time believing this is real.

It's all cool, except for the font size. I feel that in the individual forums, the size of the font for topics is a little too big. Anyone else share the same view?

It's definitely different. I'm liking the extra features thus far, but am not finding the one that I lived by before: View Posts Since Last Visit. Is it here and I'm just not seeing it?

Also, too much orange! Gimme CheapAssGreen! :wink:

i like the "report bad post" feature as well...but how come i cant report my own bad posts :cry:

im also having trouble finding the smileys....i see the icons, but no smileys

and are the arcades coming back?

i know that everything is still under construction, im just wondering if some things are already here that im over-looking

[quote name='Ledhed']It's definitely different. I'm liking the extra features thus far, but am not finding the one that I lived by before: View Posts Since Last Visit. Is it here and I'm just not seeing it?

Also, too much orange! Gimme CheapAssGreen! :wink:[/QUOTE]

If you mean "today's posts" it is at the very bottom of the page.

I love the new boards, I was wondering why I couldn't access the other boards. I was thinking that there might have been a hacker attack or something like that, but I found the new boards eventually. Also had to update the link in my Favorites list.

[quote name='Ledhed']It's definitely different. I'm liking the extra features thus far, but am not finding the one that I lived by before: View Posts Since Last Visit. Is it here and I'm just not seeing it?

You automatically get subscribed to a thread you post in. To see your subscribed threads, click on "User CP"

ok..I removed the click for quick reply...it apparently will make the other display modes kinda useless, but I guess you problably wouldnt use 'em anyway...we can revuluate later.

More green is coming...

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']My only complaint right now is that this forum slow as hell. Will it improve in the future?[/QUOTE]
its your connection.

Led, click Menu > New Posts

Cheapy, thanks for removing the click-quick reply. That was the only thing really bothering me. :whistle2:D

Whoa...it's like falling asleep in an Edsel and waking up in a Lamborghini. Well done. I will say (as it may or not have been said before) stat tracking on the posts (number in a thread, viewing times- to know if anyone was even looking-, and user posts) was nice to have, but will take some getting used to. I know, I know, it really is more of a "Who's...Car..is bigger" syndrome, but, hey, helps to know who's talking out of their exhaust.

Edit: Just found the 'number in the thread' and 'viewing times'. Still sweet as hell, Cheapy!

[quote name='O.D.D']You can't edit titles of threads after you post them. That definitely needs to be fixed.[/QUOTE]

The site looks awesome, but I 2nd O.D.D complaint. This was bugging the hell out me today. Please fix at your earliest convenience cheapy. Thanks.

[quote name='CheapyD']its your connection.[/QUOTE]

I don't know, I have cable and Morbid has slowness too, and he has 56k dial-up. It's faster on other sites, but this one's slow. It just seems to hand at the background, a dotted gray background, for a while then loads the page that I wanted.

It seems to have gotten faster, then nevermind. :D

Some random questions:

1. Is there a way to turn off the text box that pops up when you have the cursor over a thread row?

2. The Calendar is the most useless feature IMO.

[quote name='JAMMR']Some random questions:

1. Is there a way to turn off the text box that pops up when you have the cursor over a thread row?

2. The Calendar is the most useless feature IMO.[/QUOTE]

that is not the most useless feature, because now my birthday is thrown in everyones face and you now have to buy me something :wink:

Is anyone else as inept, and thus lost and confused, as I am? The one thing I'm not fond of is the ignore option. My main reason for this is if you're doing a trade w/someone and you haven't gotten your merchandise they can choose to list you as "ignore" and avoid your inquiries as to the status of the trade. If someone can advise to some options concerning this matter I would appreciate it.

[quote name='neocisco']Is anyone else as inept, and thus lost and confused, as I am? The one thing I'm not fond of is the ignore option. My main reason for this is if you're doing a trade w/someone and you haven't gotten your merchandise they can choose to list you as "ignore" and avoid your inquiries as to the status of the trade. If someone can advise to some options concerning this matter I would appreciate it.[/QUOTE]

That's when you get a moderator involved.

[quote name='masha']My tradelist is gone. It was inactive for a while. fuck :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Your thread didn't make it over in the conversion?
I thought we got everything.

I was editing my trading topic and when I trying to "Save Changes" this pooped up :

"1. The text that you have entered is too long (24697 characters). Please shorten it to 10000 characters long."

I have Feedback listed there. Finding it is pain in a .... so I keep it in my trading post for CheapLazyAsses to see.

Old board didn't have limitations like this. I'm not complaining, just letting you know.

[quote name='CheapyD']Your thread didn't make it over in the conversion?
I thought we got everything.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Ch. I found it. The thread number has changed and when I clicked on my trading topic it was redirecting me to the old board. Thanks anyway for reply.

Original post edited.

Nice job cheapy! It all lays out quite well except for the color scheme. I can't help but think about pumpkins when I'm here, I guess it will take a little time for me to absorb. Any plans for color scheme customization ?

[quote name='snotknocker']Nice job cheapy! It all lays out quite well except for the color scheme. I can't help but think about pumpkins when I'm here, I guess it will take a little time for me to absorb. Any plans for color scheme customization ?[/QUOTE]
Not sure if I will allow multiple templates, but I am not done customizing this one yet.

Is there any chance of adding post counts to the Recent Activity list on the front page again?

It was a little thing, but it was nice knowing how many posts had appeared since you last looked at it.

Is there any chance of adding post counts to the Recent Activity list on the front page again?

It was a little thing, but it was nice knowing how many posts had appeared since you last looked at it.

And it could just be me, but I don't see the smiley dropdown anywhere on the page, or anything for formatting text and images and the like. I'm using Firefox; is this a browser-specific issue?

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Is there any chance of adding post counts to the Recent Activity list on the front page again?

And it could just be me, but I don't see the smiley dropdown anywhere on the page, or anything for formatting text and images and the like. I'm using Firefox; is this a browser-specific issue?[/QUOTE]
1) Maybe

2) You select your posting interface in your profile. You must have basic text box selected.

[quote name='woobacca']Definitely liking the new features so far. The mini-cheapy heads on the thread rating are freakin hilarious.[/QUOTE]

FYI, the cheapy heads won't appear on the forum display until 10 people rate the thread.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']

And it could just be me, but I don't see the smiley dropdown anywhere on the page, or anything for formatting text and images and the like. I'm using Firefox; is this a browser-specific issue?[/QUOTE]

You need to go to Control Panel > Edit Options > Miscellaneous and change the Basic message interface to Standard.

bread's done
Back