What's in the PSP's PS Store (6/2/11): The Laxative Edition

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']
  • October 29: Maverick Hunter X
  • November 5: Megaman Powered Up
[/QUOTE] I could have sworn that at least Powered up was already on the PSN store...

Edit: N/m... there aren't up. For some reason I thought they were.

Hmm wonder if we'll be getting many more releases today. I held off on Disgaea at $15 because I'd be willing to pay $20 if I wanted a good SRPG in the future, but don't need it to pad my system just yet.

Hoping for some Square Enix/Konami love today. Portable Ops? Check. Dissidia? Check. War of the Lions? Double Check.

Yeah, I'm really surprised Sony didn't get the ball rolling early today. Hope the update isn't really late, been holding onto my $15 in the wallet to see if they're blowing out any full games really cheap.

[quote name='token2k6']Yeah, I'm really surprised Sony didn't get the ball rolling early today. Hope the update isn't really late, been holding onto my $15 in the wallet to see if they're blowing out any full games really cheap.[/QUOTE]

Yea, we'll see. I'm just afraid it's going to be the same kind of update we saw 2 weeks ago, BEFORE the Go...

UMD Games
NBA Live 10 - $39.99 - 1.18 GB
NBA 10: The Inside - $29.99 - 573 MB

PS1 Classics
Pandemonium! - $5.99 - 83 MB

Add-ons
Rock Band Unplugged - "Know Your Enemy" by Green Day - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "Red Barchetta" by Rush - $1.99

Videos
GT Launch Trailer
Pulse - 10/8 Edition

Premium Themes
A Pirate's Booty - Captain Blue Beard - $0.99
A Pirate's Booty - Dopey Dick - $0.99
Ele'gals Green - $0.99
Ele'gals Orange - $0.99
Light and Shadows Light - $0.99
Light and Shadows Shadows - $0.99
Dark Elves 1 - $1.49
Dark Elves 2 - $1.49
Halloween Vampires 1 - $0.99
Halloween Vampires 2 - $0.99

Looks like there were some unadvertised sales on Sony's end last week:

Loco Roco 2 - now: $19.99, before: $15.99
Resistance: Retribution - now: $39.99, before: $31.99

So this means their unadvertised sales will be $4 off for $20 games & $8 off for $40 games. Good to know. So then maybe their $10 games will be $2 off too.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Looks like there were some unadvertised sales on Sony's end last week:

Loco Roco 2 - now: $19.99, before: $15.99
Resistance: Retribution - now: $39.99, before: $31.99[/QUOTE]

So is that really a "sale" then? Or a stupid price bump of two titles that were too expensive at 20% off?

I see. How much have they taken off at the least/most? It's okay if you don't remember that specifically, I'm just wondering if it's worth waiting or not for certain titles to hopefully get randomly saled.

still no grand theft auto in the US store (i think both were released in the european store). perhaps they are holding off the the chinatown wars release later this month (assuming it is going to be released in a digital format).

There's a rumor that Sony got the exclusive rights to all the old GTA games for PSN. I don't think people would care much though unless they actually redid the games in HD or something.

IIRC the european store has both vice city stories and liberty city stories available now. why wouldn't the north american store have them available? maybe it is like the trine situation ...

Any news on when TurboGrafx games will start appearing on the US PlayStation Store? I'm looking forward to playing some Devil's Crush on my PSP...

UMD Games
SOCOM: U.S. Navy SEALs Tactical Strike - $15.99 - 874 MB
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - $19.99 - 199 MB
Astro Boy: The Video Game - $29.99 - 1.18 GB
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl - $14.99 - 292 MB
Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon - $14.99 - 304 MB
Reel Fishing: The Great Outdoors - $14.99

PS1 Classics
Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation - $5.99 - 485 MB

Add-ons
Rock Band Unplugged - "Jeremy" by Pearl Jam - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "Headknocker" by Foreigner - $1.99
Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce - DLC Pack 6 - Free

Themes
German Panther Tank 2 - $1.49
Azmodeus Dark Angels 9 - $0.99
Azmodeus Dark Angels 10 - $0.99
Hells Heads - $1.49
Nebula Tunnels - $1.49
Shades of Autumn - $1.99

ESRB or not, there should be a few Minis that are coming out each week. The update hasn't really happened yet on the PSP, so I'll edit this when that happens.

really? when i log in on my psp to the network is says New Releases and lists that as one of them. huh, cuz ive been waiting to get that too. oh wells

[quote name='orntar']ashes, is that game good? im looking to get something new.[/QUOTE]

i heard it's really fun for a portable game, i was debating it last night, for 20 bucks, i think ill bite later today, i was waiting for those to come out on the store.

frisky: to be honest i was looking at the racing genre a week ago and all i found were those blasted need for speed games, didnt see any midnight club, thats weird.

[quote name='AshesofWake']i heard it's really fun for a portable game, i was debating it last night, for 20 bucks, i think ill bite later today, i was waiting for those to come out on the store.

frisky: to be honest i was looking at the racing genre a week ago and all i found were those blasted need for speed games, didnt see any midnight club, thats weird.[/QUOTE]

post back with some impressions

looks like i might not get it today or soon by any chance, decided to pick up gran turismo for 20 bucks at Fry's instead to get my racing fix, sorry

That guy got the prices wrong twice, so he didn't exactly know much as much about the sale as he should've. If they're the same price, then that's kind of the sign that they weren't really on sale before.

Really, I thought he got them right in his reply post near the bottom of the page. Odd to have Disgaea oop and Mana Khemia (March 2009) that cheap.

[quote name='J7.']I thought the PSBlog had them as part of the sale, even when they updated the prices after their pricing error those were still listed and everyone on CAG talked about the sale. ? Looks like Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman is coming to UMD IF they can get 1,000 preorders. http://twitter.com/NISAmerica/status/4932327767[/QUOTE]
Why didn't they do that in the first place? I imagine most of the people who wanted the game would have downloaded it by now...

since GTA: CW comes out tomorrow, does anybody know if it will be available on the Playstation Store tomorrow? If we have to wait until Thursday's update, and if that is going to be the trend, that's going to suck...

[quote name='mykevermin']Hey, no kidding. Yay for me being wrong.[/QUOTE]

lol! you tried...I'm glad it's up! Might have to shift some money around just to grab it today, it'd be worth it. I wonder if the DD cards are on shelves yet? Does anyone see any value in getting the card, other than to maybe hang it on a thumb tack to display it or as a keepsake??

[quote name='J7.']Dylan Cuthbert says that they probably won't port anything else to PSP due to the piracy they're seeing. fucking pirates. http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-6894-SF-Console-Game-Examiner~y2009m10d19-Piracy-hurting-PixelJunk-Monsters-Deluxe
If you ever want to see more Pixeljunk on PSP buy the game![/QUOTE]

Maybe I don't fully understand his quotes in the article, but it sounds as if he believes all PSP owners are pirates and that the only reason we would pay for a game is because someone may have a conscience.

I think everybody should buy this game. :) If you don't like it then demand a refund from Q-Games because there was no playable demo. :lol: :roll: :booty:

bread's done
Back