What's in the PSP's PS Store (6/2/11): The Laxative Edition

J7: Get both, but start with the PSP version. Dylan Cuthbert said that the PSP version is so heavily pirated, that they're unsure if they'll ever make another PSP game again. That's lamesauce, because the PSP needs more awesome developers like Q-Games. Support your developers so that we may see more wonderful games. When you buy it, maybe send a message to Dylan on twitter, telling him that you purchased it in hope that they will bring other games to the platform.

I can't afford it at $20, right now. But if it dropped to $10, I would pick it up in a heartbeat. It's definitely worth the $20, if you've got money. If cash is tight, perhaps wait for a sale.

I got the PS3 version when it came out, with the expansion. It was well worth the money, especially with the couch co-op. I wish it had been patched to include online co-op, but that's what the PSP version is for.

And on that note, if we both get it, I'll see you online. :)

Also, everyone who has $5 should go buy Super Stardust: Portable (before the sale ends on 11/4). What an awesome translation of a great PS3 game. I absolutely love these controls. Shooting is mapped to the face buttons, and you can tap to perform a rapid fire 'spread' (hold down all face buttons to rotate the Gold Melter around you in a spiral).

Brilliant little game. They should keep it priced at $5, if you ask me. I just wish they'd release an add-on with more planets.

[quote name='anticulture']I can't afford it at $20, right now. But if it dropped to $10, I would pick it up in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

That's precisely why you should buy the $10 version on PS3. $20 for a download only PSP title is laughable. I don't pirate, but fuck Dylan Whatsits and his pity party. The price of his software is absurd.

So just like an overpriced hooker, he can go cry about the fact that nobody loves him alone. I don't have any sympathy for the greedy fuck. He could have had my $10, but what he got was my $0.

[quote name='anticulture']J7: Get both, but start with the PSP version. Dylan Cuthbert said that the PSP version is so heavily pirated, that they're unsure if they'll ever make another PSP game again. That's lamesauce, because the PSP needs more awesome developers like Q-Games. Support your developers so that we may see more wonderful games. When you buy it, maybe send a message to Dylan on twitter, telling him that you purchased it in hope that they will bring other games to the platform.

I can't afford it at $20, right now. But if it dropped to $10, I would pick it up in a heartbeat. It's definitely worth the $20, if you've got money. If cash is tight, perhaps wait for a sale.

I got the PS3 version when it came out, with the expansion. It was well worth the money, especially with the couch co-op. I wish it had been patched to include online co-op, but that's what the PSP version is for.

And on that note, if we both get it, I'll see you online. :)

Also, everyone who has $5 should go buy Super Stardust: Portable (before the sale ends on 11/4). What an awesome translation of a great PS3 game. I absolutely love these controls. Shooting is mapped to the face buttons, and you can tap to perform a rapid fire 'spread' (hold down all face buttons to rotate the Gold Melter around you in a spiral).

Brilliant little game. They should keep it priced at $5, if you ask me. I just wish they'd release an add-on with more planets.[/QUOTE]
I don't have the money to justify getting both or spending that much on digital content (the $20 PSP ver). I'm aware of the problem as I had posted others should buy the game so Q-Games should make more Pixeljunk games come to PSP, but right now I can't spend that much myself. I too am waiting for a sale. It is at the top of my list (either ver) once I see it on sale. I generally don't buy any digital content unless its on sale.

[quote name='J7.']I'm still trying to figure out if I should get it for PS3 or PSP. A sale on either one would solve that![/QUOTE]

It's really a tough call. Honestly I now own it for both. (That is, PJM, PJM:E for PS3, and PJMD for PSP) I kinda stopped playing the PS3 version after it got really frustratingly hard at certain points--I know, there's a difficulty setting--I just can't bring myself to compromise my integrity and play on "casual" haha...

Anyway, I really am enjoying the PSP version thus far, though I haven't gotten nearly the same amount of progress. I anticipate that I will wind up playing more on PSP, to be honest. The reasoning being that I can pick it up and play anywhere, any time. The PS3 version is much less "convenient".

Not to mention that PJMD is a better "deal" if you consider playing online, as well as the third island + extra enemies, vs. the cost of PJM + Encore on PS3 isn't that much cheaper.

Still, the audio/visual is much more engrossing on the PS3, even though they're nice on the PSP. But I have a 40+ TV with 5.0 channel surround, so it's hard to beat the fidelity there. The screen on Deluxe shrinks and expands automatically to maximize what you're viewing at any given time, while still notifying you of new waves/important activity. It's weird at first, but I got used to it fast.

So, personally I like the PSP version better--more content, online play, and "on-the-go" usability, vs. a/v experience. I will be coming back to Deluxe over and over again, whereas PS3's version I haven't played in a while.

(Unless you're a trophy whore--both versions have challenges/achievements, but only the PS3 is linked to actual "trophies" that your friends can see)

[quote name='mykevermin']That's precisely why you should buy the $10 version on PS3. $20 for a download only PSP title is laughable. I don't pirate, but fuck Dylan Whatsits and his pity party. The price of his software is absurd.

So just like an overpriced hooker, he can go cry about the fact that nobody loves him alone. I don't have any sympathy for the greedy fuck. He could have had my $10, but what he got was my $0.[/QUOTE]

That's actually kind of ridiculous of you to say. If I'm not mistaken (I'm not near a PS3 so I can't say for sure)

PixelJunk Monsters is $9.99.
PixelJunk Monsters Encore is something like $5.99?

PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe is $19.99

If you look at how much you're buying for the cost, $15.98 gets you "2/3" of the game. 2/3 of $20, is about $13. So you're getting a better "deal" buying them all together in Deluxe. And as I said, you also get online play, which is not included on the PS3's version, AND you can play it ANYWHERE you go, rather than just on your couch (or if you really want to, via Remote Play ON your PSP). People look at $20 for this game as a rip off. If you really think it's a rip off, then $10 for 1/3 of the game is an even BIGGER ripoff, and you shouldn't buy ANY version of the game.

But it's a high quality game made by a good developer. And I think it's worth every penny.

[quote name='Tux.Bobble']It's really a tough call. Honestly I now own it for both. (That is, PJM, PJM:E for PS3, and PJMD for PSP) I kinda stopped playing the PS3 version after it got really frustratingly hard at certain points--I know, there's a difficulty setting--I just can't bring myself to compromise my integrity and play on "casual" haha...

Anyway, I really am enjoying the PSP version thus far, though I haven't gotten nearly the same amount of progress. I anticipate that I will wind up playing more on PSP, to be honest. The reasoning being that I can pick it up and play anywhere, any time. The PS3 version is much less "convenient".

Not to mention that PJMD is a better "deal" if you consider playing online, as well as the third island + extra enemies, vs. the cost of PJM + Encore on PS3 isn't that much cheaper.

Still, the audio/visual is much more engrossing on the PS3, even though they're nice on the PSP. But I have a 40+ TV with 5.0 channel surround, so it's hard to beat the fidelity there. The screen on Deluxe shrinks and expands automatically to maximize what you're viewing at any given time, while still notifying you of new waves/important activity. It's weird at first, but I got used to it fast.

So, personally I like the PSP version better--more content, online play, and "on-the-go" usability, vs. a/v experience. I will be coming back to Deluxe over and over again, whereas PS3's version I haven't played in a while.

(Unless you're a trophy whore--both versions have challenges/achievements, but only the PS3 is linked to actual "trophies" that your friends can see)[/QUOTE]
I do want the features of the PSP version but I need a sale! Have you tried the PSP version on your tv using component PSP cable?

[quote name='J7.']I do want the features of the PSP version but I need a sale! Have you tried the PSP version on your tv using component PSP cable?[/QUOTE]

Nope, don't own those cables. Seems like a waste to me given the small number of games in my library right now (being a new PSP guy with the Go)

I probably will pick them up at some point--just haven't had the motivation yet since I've been going along with the gaming prototypes (PSP is for out of home gaming, PS3 when I'm in home)

There are just so many good games for each right now (full library for PSP, and October releases for PS3) that I've had to dedicate each to its role like that lol.

Amazon had a killer sale on the cables last BF. That's the only reason I bought them. Be on the lookout this year! They had both PSP & PS3 cables on sale last year.

Here's to hoping for another sale today. However, it seems to skip a week. Oh well, last week was pretty good, I picked up one title, I'm sure I would again anytime a decent game hits $4.99 that I don't already have.

Deals
Archer McLean's Mercury/Mercury Meltdown Bundle - $9.99 - Sale

PSN Games
Creature Defense - $7.99 - 33 MB
Crimson Room: Reverse - $7.99 - 114 MB
Numblast - $4.99 - 36 MB

UMD Games
Ben 10 Alien Force - $19.99 - 708 MB
Ben 10: Protector of Earth - $14.99 - 578 MB
Class of Heroes - $39.99 - 143 MB
Dissidia Final Fantasy - $39.99 - 1.22 GB
Dungeon Maker: Hunting Ground - $14.99 - 62 MB
Ghostbusters The Video Game - $29.99 - 570 MB
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier - $39.99 - 954 MB
Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron - $29.99 - 963 MB
Star Wars Clone Wars: Republic Heroes - $29.99 - 953 MB

PS1 Classics
Gex - $5.99 - 121 MB

Demos
MotorStorm: Arctic Edge - 48 MB

Add-ons
Rock Band Unplugged - "Toxicity" by System of a Down - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "Waking the Demon" by Bullet For My Valentine - $1.99

Videos
Pulse 11/5 Edition
Numblast Trailer
2-for-1 Mercury Bundle Trailer 1
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Out for Revenge Video
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars Trailer
PlayStation 3 TV Commercial "Candle"
PlayStation 3 TV Commercial "Montage"

Themes
Lemmings

Premium Themes
Roadkill Animal - $1.49
Roadkill Human - $1.49
DarkMatter Quadrilogy - $4.49

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Deals
Dissidia Final Fantasy - $39.99 - 1.22 GB[/QUOTE]

Cue the "OMG DOWNLOADS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE CHEAP!!!" drama.

I won't buy it, for that very reason. But not because it's a download at that price. Just because it's a PSP game at that price, lol. I won't pay more than $30, and $20 is really my breaking point for portable games, on principle. Has nothing to do with download vs. retail though.

so is anyone planning on picking up anything? I've never played Mercury..somebody on an IGN article commented on it saying that some function of it is dead or doesn't work..

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/11/pinball-heroes-out-today-on-psn-for-psp/

Jason Coker here, Producer of the new downloadable PSP title, Pinball Heroes, which is available beginning TODAY for download onto your PSP from the PlayStation Store for $3.99 each.

There are four different tables available to download, which are based on High Velocity Bowling, Hot Shots Golf, PAIN, and UNCHARTED. For me, the coolest thing about Pinball Heroes is that if you dig pinball, you’ll really like any of the tables because of the diverse set of challenges that each one features, including an in-game trophy shelf, in-game trophies, online leaderboards, and an assortment of modes that keep the game exciting and fun.

For example, the High Velocity Bowling table actually has a section that has ten pins set up that you can knock down once you’ve released the sweeper. In addition to your pinball score, the game will be tracking your strikes and spares as you advance through “frames” on those ten pins. On the Hot Shots Golf table, there are several unique “holes” to play. You’ll be challenged to knock down targets marked with a certain distance until the total distance gets you to the “green”, at which point you must knock the ball through an opening to the green and tap it into the hole. There are also wind conditions that will affect the ball differently on each hole, so bring your A game.

PAIN fans will recognize things like Fun With Explosives, PAINdemonium modes and the Manhole that can be opened as a ball lock. The UNCHARTED table actually tells the story of Nathan Drake’s’s adventures in the first UNCHARTED game, “UNCHARTED: Drake’s Fortune,” through a variety of modes that will test your pinball skills.

We’ve put plenty of familiar sights and sounds on each table and all in all, we’ve put together a really cool mix of pinball and the things that make our first-party games so fun.

For your convenience, you can play zoomed in so that the camera tracks the balls around the table, zoomed out so that you can see the whole table, or in portrait mode, which lets you see the whole table with the PSP turned sideways, so it’s a lot larger than the default zoomed out play style. Whatever your play style, there’s something here that will suit you.
At least these are cheap, but I probably won't get any of them.

Based on the pinball table layouts the PAIN and Uncharted tables look the best.
I'd like to buy one most likely uncharted. I hope the ball physics are as good as pinball hall of fame.

PSN Games
Pinball Heroes: High Velocity Bowling - $3.99 - 23 MB
Pinball Heroes: Hot Shots Golf - $3.99 - 24 MB
Pinball Heroes: Pain - $3.99 - 22 MB
Pinball Heroes: Uncharted - $3.99 - 27 MB

UMD Games
Kenka Bancho: Badass Rumble - $39.99 - 401 MB

PSP Minis
Bubble Trubble - $4.99 - 18 MB

PS1 Classics
Command & Conquer: Red Alert - $5.99 - 978 MB

Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - Additional Quests 7 - Free
Rock Band Unplugged - "Excuse Me Mr." by No Doubt - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "I'm Shipping Up To Boston" by Dropkick Murphys - $1.99

Premium Themes
Dita Von Teese 1 - $1.49
Dita Von Teese 2 - $1.49
Deep Space - $1.49
Junkyard Girl - $1.99
Road to China - $1.49

Definitely picking up Kenka Bancho with the rest of what I have in my wallet. I was hoping it would hit PSN this week.

Was there a Black Friday sale on PSN last year? I just got a $20 PSN card and don't know if I should spend it now or wait a bit for a sale, maybe.

UMD Games
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines - $39.99 - 559 MB

PSP Minis
Circles - $3.99 - 7 MB
D-Cube Planet - $3.99 - 8.19 MB
Echoes - $2.99 - 24 MB

PS1 Classics
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - $5.99 - 381 MB
Resident Evil 2 - $5.99 - 757 MB

Demos
LittleBigPlanet - 55 MB
Promethus - 31 MB
PixelJunk Monsters Deluxe - 13 MB

Add-ons
Rock Band Unplugged - "California Uber Alles" by Dead Kennedys - $1.99
Rock Band Unplugged - "You're No Rock and Roll Fun" by Sleater-Kinney - $1.99

Videos
Pulse 11/19 Edition
Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier Launch Trailer

Themes
Armored Core 3 Portable

Wallpaper
Armored Core 3 Portable (2)
DJ Max Fever (4)

Premium Themes
Celtic Maidens 3 - $1.49
Celtic Maidens 4 - $1.49

Deals
Fate/Unlimited Codes - $14.99 - Temporary Sale

UMD Games
LittleBigPlanet - $39.99 - 1.30 GB
Tekken 6 - $39.99 - 714 MB

PSP Minis
Blast Off - $2.99 - 24 MB
Bloons - $3.99 - 8 MB
Fortix - $4.99 - 25 MB
Kahoots - $4.49 - 23 MB
Let's Golf - $6.99 - 45 MB
Pinball Fantasies - $6.99 - 5.5 MB

PS1 Classics
Backstreet Billiards - $5.99 - 327 MB
Command & Conquer - $5.99 - 901 MB
Dino Crisis - $5.99 - 248 MB
Fighting Force - $5.99 - 85 MB
International Track & Field - $5.99 - 71 MB
Reel Fishing - $5.99 - 135 MB

Add-ons
Disgaea 2 - Almaz - $1.99 - 5.90 MB
Disgaea 2 - Sapphire- $1.99 - 5.89 MB
Disgaea 2 - Plenair - $1.99 - 5.86 MB
Disgaea 2 - Ash - $1.99 - 5.86 MB
Disgaea 2 - Marona - $1.99 - 5.87 MB
Disgaea 2 - Pram- $1.99 - 5.86 MB
Disgaea 2 - Hanako - $1.99 - 5.83 MB

Premium Themes
Cavalier Warrior - $1.49
King Zuma - $1.49
Yuefeng: Fire Princess - $1.49

Note: Sapphire for Disgaea 2 was originally supposed to be free, and according to NISA's twitter, was still supposed to be, but a mistake was made. So unless you really really want her, you probably should wait until they get that cleared up.

[quote name='seanr1221']2 games? Really? Why aren't they just rolling out 20+ each time?[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't they be doing that if they had that many to release?

Picked up RE2 today, brings back so many good memories of the game when I played through it for the first time over 10 years ago.

UMD Games
MX vs ATV: Reflex - $29.99 - 231 MB

PSN Games
Beta Bloc - $4.99 - 30 MB
Super Pocket Tennis - $4.99 - 62 MB

PS1 Classics
Command & Conquer Red Alert Retaliation - $5.99 - 703 MB
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis - $5.99 - 366 MB

Videos
Pulse 12/3 Edition
Gravity Crash Dev. Tutorial Video

Premium Themes
Bikini Nurse Girl Hook-Ups - $1.99
Catfight Girl Hook-Ups - $1.99
Santa's Sexy Helpers - $0.99
Super Cop Hook-Ups - $1.99

saving money this week, there isn't much!! I laugh at GS now for selling RE3 for like $30 used when I'll be picking it up on here for much less...

An interesting puzzle game that features music from Nobuo Uematsu will be out today:
MTO USA is pleased to announce Kurulin Fusion™, an hypnotic new puzzle game for the PSP system. Fans of all ages and skill levels will love Kurulin Fusion’s four modes of uniquely rich gameplay, including both the adrenaline-fueled action of Arcade mode and the in-depth strategic planning of Mission mode. Kurulin Fusion is available December 10th, 2009 for download in North America from the PlayStation®Network for $4.99.

Kurulin Fusion’s visionary aesthetic perfectly balances a futuristic look and feel with a soundtrack that uniquely combines the talents of one of the greatest composers of all time and one of the giants of video-game music. By reimagining the works of the 17th-century composer Johann Sebastian Bach for the 21st century, renowned Final Fantasy composer Nobuo Uematsu has set a new standard for puzzle/action game music.

At the game's core are Fusion Blocks and Energy Orbs, which annihilate each other with a burst of energy if matching colors touch. Strategically combining Fusion Blocks into massive structures, then linking the blocks to a string of like-colored Energy Orbs, will ignite a stunning chain reaction that delivers super scores.

Gamers of all ages and skill levels will love Kurulin Fusion’s four modes:
• Arcade: Starts off easy, but as you advance through 100 levels of increasingly daunting game play you’ll find both your reflexes and your strategic smarts pushed to the limit.
• Mission: Battle through 30 stages of engaging challenges. A surprise awaits those who triumph all the way to the end!
• Score Attack: The clock is ticking down relentlessly, but you’ll need to keep your cool to reel off the massive combos that guarantee a high score.
• Multiplayer: Square off against another Kurulin Fusion owner via local wireless connection.

The imaginative soundtrack invests some of the world’s most beloved music with the kinetic appeal of digital-age instrumentation. Uematsu’s unparalleled career includes compositional credits for many Final Fantasy games and other Square-Enix classics. He’s also performed his music with symphonies around the world.

Further information, music samples, game play trailer, screenshots and media links can be found online at http://www.kurulinfusion.com/. You can keep up-to-date on Kurulin Fusion, including announcements of music downloads, on the Kurulin Fusion Facebook page and on Twitter @KurulinFusion.

UMD Games
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles - $14.99 - 715 MB
Coded Arms - $9.99 - 96 MB
Death Jr. - $9.99 - 218 MB
Death Jr. 2: Root of Evil - $9.99 - 510 MB
Dynasty Warriors Vol. 2 - $14.99 - 156 MB
Gradius Collection - $19.99 - 261 MB
James Cameron's Avatar: The Game - $39.99 - 516 MB
Silent Hill Origins - $14.99 - 711 MB

PSN Games
Kurulin Fusion - $4.99 - 21 MB

Minis
Stand O'Food - $4.99 - 12 MB
Battle Poker - $2.99 - 13 MB

PS1 Classics
Bomberman Party Edition - $5.99 - 259 MB

Add-ons
Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce - Pack 8 - Free

Videos
2-for-1 Mercury Bundle Trailer 2
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Teaser Trailer
Savage Moon: The Hera Campaign
The Secret Saturdays: Beasts of the 5th Sun

Premium Themes
Christmas Pinups 1 - $0.99
Christmas Pinups 2 - $0.99

It's good to see Konami finally get some stuff on there and not charge $20 for each game. Now they just need to get the MGS stuff on there, though maybe they'll wait for whenever the US Peace Walker demo is out.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/12/psn-digital-comics-launch-today/

The digital comics are launching today and here's a list of comics for the launch:

• 2000AD Prog
  • Aleister Arcane
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (1963)
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (2003)
  • Annihilation (2006)
  • Archie & Friends
  • Astonishing X-Men (2004)
  • Astro Boy: Movie Adaptation
  • Astro Boy: Underground: Movie Prequel
  • Atomic Robo
  • The Beagle Boys
  • Burke & Hare
  • Cages
  • Captain America (2004)
  • Captain America Comics (1941)
  • Clive Barker’s The Thief Of Always
  • Daisy Duck
  • Daredevil: Yellow (2001)
  • Donald Duck
  • Donald Duck Agent Qu-Qu 7
  • Durham Red: Empty Suns
  • Durham Red: Scarlet Cantos
  • Durham Red: Vermin Stars
  • Dynamo 5
  • Eternals (2006)
  • Fantastic Four (2003)
  • FX
  • G.I. Joe
  • G.I. Joe: Classics
  • G.I. Joe: Official Movie Prequel
  • G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra: Official Movie Adaptation
  • Gladstone Gander
  • Gyro Gearloose
  • House of M (2005)
  • The Immortal Iron Fist (2006)
  • The Invincible Iron Man (1996)
  • The Invincible Iron Man (1998)
  • Invincible Iron Man (2008)
  • Iron Man (2004)
  • Iron Man: Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2004)
  • Judge Dredd: Mandroid
  • Judge Dredd: Total War
  • Kingdom
  • Leviathan
  • Magica De Spell
  • Marvel Knights (2000)
  • Marvels (1994)
  • Mickey Mouse
  • Neozoic
  • New X-Men: Academy X (2004)
  • Rogue Trooper: The Future Of War
  • Runaways (2003)
  • Scrooge McDuck
  • Shakara
  • Sláine: Book of Invasions
  • Star Trek: Alien Spotlight
  • Star Trek: Archives – The Best of Peter David
  • Star Trek: Assignment Earth
  • Star Trek: Mirror Images
  • Star Trek: Year Four: The Enterprise Experiment
  • Super Human Resources
  • Superduck
  • Transformers: All Hail Megatron
  • Transformers: Classics
  • Transformers Official Movie Adaptation
  • Transformers Movie Prequel
  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Movie Adaptation
  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Prequel Alliance
  • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: Prequel Defiance
  • Transformers Spotlight
  • Wallace & Gromit
  • The Warriors
  • White Picket Fences
  • Wizards of Mickey
  • World War Hulk (2007)
  • X-23 (2005)
  • X-Men: Age of Apocalypse (2005)
  • X-Mickey
  • Young Salem
  • Zombies vs Robots

They also mention that there will be a section for free comics. I'm hoping a lot of them offer a free first issue to hook people into buying the rest.

just downloaded the free comics, there is about 16 of them. Didn't get a chance to read them except for the aleister arcane #1. Its actually pretty good comic, probably pick up the other 2. Saw that image comics had 4 issues out for a comic called Dynamo 5, but i'm hoping they release the walking dead series. I want to read those the most.

Deals
Beaterator - $19.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars - $29.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Holy Invasion of Privacy Badman - $9.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Brain Challenge - $4.99 - Permanent Price Drop
Unbound Saga - $4.99 - Temporary Sale
Tetris - $6.99 - Temporary Sale

UMD Games

Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - $14.99 - 804 MB
Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops Plus - $9.99 - 640 MB
Metal Gear Solid Digital Graphic Novel - $9.99 - 619 MB
Buzz! Quiz World - $19.99 - 679 MB
Sega Rally Revo - $15.99 - 144 MB
F1 2009 - $39.99 - 382 MB
Ridge Racer - $14.99 - 646 MB

PSP Minis
Heracles Chariot Racing - $4.99 - 44 MB
Spot the Differences! - $2.99 - 76 MB

PS1 Classics
Final Fantasy VIII - $9.99 - 1.78 GB

Demos
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker - 104 MB

Videos
Armored Core 3 Trailer
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Gameplay Sizzle Trailer
Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Launch Trailer
Tekken 6 PSP Trailer

Themes
Pinball Heroes (2)

Premium Themes
Gaze 1 - $1.49
Gaze 2 - $1.49
The Hangover - $1.99
Off the Beat Pursuit - $1.49
Off the Beat Hang Out - $1.49
Tropical Paradise - $1.49
Transformers 2 - $1.49

wow, rough time w/ the update today huh? I guess w/ a nice update like this for the PSP and the wonderful addition to Home, it's well worth crashing the servers. reaching for the psp now..

Seems like a pretty good update today!

I have a few questions to the former PSP owners out there...

MGS Portable Ops, worth $15? Anyone wanna go over the differences between it and Plus? (Besides that Plus doesn't have the storyline, since I'm already aware of that.)

Also, any other games and minis from the past couple of weeks worthwhile? Never seen Fortix gameplay so I wouldn't know what to expect. How about the sale games this week? Already have Badman, but are any of the others worth it?

I'm excited to fill my PSP Go up with some new content today and on Christmas Eve--I haven't made any buys in a while...

Plus is an expansion to MPO that is mostly adding to the online, which I believe was broken and/or full of cheaters the last time I heard anything about that version of MGO.

I think Tetris is probably a good game since I believe the only negatives people mentioned were the cost, so it's up to whether you want more Tetris and if $3 off is enough for you to pull the trigger.

The trouble with pretty much every online PSP game is cheaters, since there's nothing to stop them.

I really thought Tetris at $9.99 was worth it, so definitely for $6.99 (if you like Tetris). My only real complaint is the loading time (a ton of start up screens) and how the scoring works (which seems different than original tetris on the gameboy, I think, or maybe I am remembering wrong).

But for each stage, it counts Tetrises as like 8 lines cleared instead of 4 (Something more than 4 and 3 lines cleared as I think 6, and 2 as 3 or something like that), so the game is a lot quicker. And to me it seems like when it gets to level 10, the drops are so fast it's impossible to do anything with them.

Still, probably the best version of Tetris not on a gameboy (and much better I thought than DS Tetris)

Fortix is like Qix, apparently.

There will be a demo for Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman 2: Time to Tighten Up Security today whenever the update happens.

Also, there's some interesting news about Badman 2:

PS. Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman! What Did I Do To Deserve This? will be added to the UMD version of Badman 2 as bonus content!! You will need a secret code to unlock the original Badman in Badman 2. The secret code is provided at the official website, www.HolyBadman.com/badman2!

bread's done
Back