Xbox Live DOTW: The Maw plus DOTD: Battlefield 1943

for that price i have to get shadow complex, these 900 points i have sitting there right now are burning a hole in my pocket afterall

[quote name='wampa8jedi']I'm really interested to see whether the one-day sales are decent... my optimistic side is hoping that, because the sales are only one day and unannounced beforehand, the prices will be awesome... my realistic is fighting for dear life ;)[/QUOTE]

cosign!
...there's gotta be atleast a few good deals in the one day sales, right?

[quote name='chuckywang']You know how I know you're gay?[/QUOTE]

I'm gay cause I took the time to find a DLC link for interested people even though I don't own the game?

[quote name='spree4567']I'm gay cause I took the time to find a DLC link for interested people even though I don't own the game?[/QUOTE]

It's a reference from 40 year old virgin.

[quote name='Bucknut']It's a reference from 40 year old virgin.[/QUOTE]

Ah. I've wanted to see that but never gotten around to it.

deal doesn't start until tomorrow? the suspense is killing me...I bet it will just be a bunch of DLC packs at half off..I really wish you could gift stuff over XBL..

Well I'm not buying anything thats not DotW or DotD for the next 2 weeks in hope that stuff I want will be discounted with this promo... I'll probably end up buying anything that has achievements lol...

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Shadow Complex for 800 MS points is a damn good deal.

Too bad their deals of the week are only for GOLD members...

So what do Silver members get exactly, just the deals of the day? Eh...[/QUOTE]

If you're really desperate to get the deals but only have silver, here's an easy way to do it.

Create an xbox live account and it will automatically have gold for one month
Buy the game with that account
Play game

We play my XBLA games on my friends machines from time to time. They just have to recover my gamertag to their xbox.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']If you're really desperate to get the deals but only have silver, here's an easy way to do it.

Play game

We play my XBLA games on my friends machines from time to time. They just have to recover my gamertag to their xbox.[/QUOTE]

That free gold for one month only works 3 times and I am pretty sure does not work on Arcades.

[quote name='thrustbucket']That free gold for one month only works 3 times and I am pretty sure does not work on Arcades.[/QUOTE]

The 1 month free Gold does work on Arcades. Recently received an Arcade, and my fiance and I both had 1 month free Gold memberships.

[quote name='danstabbingworth']If you're really desperate to get the deals but only have silver, here's an easy way to do it.

Play game

We play my XBLA games on my friends machines from time to time. They just have to recover my gamertag to their xbox.[/QUOTE]
A word of warning, you'll have to juggle multiple accounts to access the games on different systems. It may be hard to remember a password for your one temp account a year down the road and you'll be at risk of losing access to the games you bought on that account. This may or may not be an issue for some.

Very excited to get Shadow Complex for $10. My procrastination has been rewarded!

Looking forward to the daily deals starting tomorrow.

[quote name='Thrinn']A word of warning, you'll have to juggle multiple accounts to access the games on different systems. It may be hard to remember a password for your one temp account a year down the road and you'll be at risk of losing access to the games you bought on that account. This may or may not be an issue for some.[/QUOTE]

Actually that is not true at all see when you buy a game you get one license for that account and another for the console so any account on the console can use it including the account that bought it. Another cool thing is if you get a new 360 you can just license transfer the console licenses from one to the other so it can still be played by others.

heh, you figure mircosoft's clock is based on PST since it's based in Washington...so maybe when they hit midnight it'll post? (one can hope)

it won't be up till 4:15 at the earliest (its when the Live update is active). The DotW don't come up till around 8 AM and I would bet that's about the time when it hits

[quote name='Xfactor19990']well regardless better be trials HD lol[/QUOTE]

Don't see why they would do that one today. Next Wednesday would be the better day so they can rope people into buying the game and HD pack on the same day

Even if it wasn't for the upcoming DLC, I doubt that they'd start with Trials HD. I think they're gonna open up the promotion with the weaker deals.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Do they start midnight?[/QUOTE]

Well, it's almost 90 minutes past midnight so I guess that's a no. Some people are saying either 4PST or 8PST. 2.5 hours or 6.5 hours from now. But, who knows.. they could be up anytime now.

[quote name='Diebythesword']Do they start midnight?[/QUOTE]
Plus I mean its not like an amazon tekken deal of the day that'll sell out by the time you wake up. o_O

[quote name='rgon86']Plus I mean its not like an amazon tekken deal of the day that'll sell out by the time you wake up. o_O[/QUOTE]

They shouldn't be able to "sell out" on DLC...that would just be plain silly. :D

You know, if they made the storm tropper avatar outfit + helmet at a reduced price I'm sure a lot more ppl would jump on it.

I had a dream that Flock was part of the deal of the day promotion. Okay, so it was more a nightmare. I'm in for Shadow Complex this Monday. And I'm really doubting Trials HD ever being on sale in the next couple months (except via amazon) 'cause it is still near the top/or the top selling arcade game according to Nelson. There is no reason to lower the price to encourage sales...yet, sadly.

I hope it's not just a fire sale on old DLC for games I don't want to play. It's probably going to be a lot of lame shit like Halo and Gears map packs.

bread's done
Back