Playstation 3 ($59.99)

Xbox 360 ($59.99)

ZOE_PS3_beauty_shot_55704_screen.jpg

Limited Edition Includes:

- 100 Page Artbook
- Remixed Soundtrack
- Special Gold Metallic Packaging

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of my orders come from the Kentucky warehouse, and they usually pack my stuff like there's nitroglycerin in there or something. Maybe they have better packers on the east coast?

Amazon doesn't charge until the order ships, correct?

Also, what are the chances of Gamestop getting these? I checked their website and the LE isn't listed as of yet.

Got my preorder in for this. Now I don't have to worry like I did with the MGS one. I've always wanted a ZOE artbook, but the onces released for the old games go for $100+

For those wondering about MGR:Rising's CE, from the Facebook page:

Pre-orders will be made available soon, so stay tuned to this page for more details!

So there is no place to pre-order yet, probably in the next few weeks. :p

Completely surprised at all the talk about Amazon's shipping department. The center that ships my stuff must be one of the better ones, because I've never once received a damaged item... Not even a box that was the slightest bit crushed. And I've been buying 90% of my CE's from Amazon over the past 3 years. So that's quite a bit of them, which would probably be up over 50(I know, I love "junk" :lol: ).

[quote name='iKhaotic']Amazon doesn't charge until the order ships, correct?

Also, what are the chances of Gamestop getting these? I checked their website and the LE isn't listed as of yet.[/QUOTE]

Correct. Amazon doesn't charge till it ships.

Gamestop does actually have these. I pointed out why you can't find them on the site so easily 2 pages back(quote below)

[quote name='Captain Urahara']They listed it as "Zone of Enders" instead of "Zone of the Enders" so the searching for that doesn't bring it up. Here are some links.

PS3 LE

Xbox 360 LE[/QUOTE]

The standard edition is listed as "Zone of the Enders" so that comes up under that search, but the LE doesn't because it is listed as "Zone of Enders".

In other news, I actually walked into a Gamestop and pre-ordered the PS3 LE today. Fully paid off and everything. I actually surprised myself by doing this. Gonna keep my Amazon pre-order for the time being. Might keep it, might cancel closer to release. Not sure yet.

I pre-ordered the standard edition today at BB today just in case. Still deciding on the LE and whether to go with GS or Amazon or not. It's definitely tempting.

[quote name='eXiON']This is what has deterred me from making my purchase on Amazon. If I'm going to pay exactly the same price on either website, I rather get it locally, plus I can rack up some extra points through Gamestop while I'm at it. Win/win I guess.

I may not like Gamestop but I will definitely applaud Gamestop for their shipping, they absolutely padded the hell of the box of my MK Arcade Stick that I got from them.[/QUOTE]

as much as i love amazon, if i can find the item i want at a retail store, then i'll get it from them.

also, fry's new policy of price matching amazon kind of makes me more inclined to buy from them.

[quote name='hairypeckpeck']as much as i love amazon, if i can find the item i want at a retail store, then i'll get it from them.

also, fry's new policy of price matching amazon kind of makes me more inclined to buy from them.[/QUOTE]

Except their preorder system was devised by idioits. Anyone who preordered the ULC knows what I mean.

30 days before release they sent out emails " because your item has not been stocked since your order and continues to be backordered, your item will be cancelled if youbdo not call"

Once you call, they tell you its backordered. You explain its.not release day yet. They say the item isn't available and they don't know when.stock will arrive. You explain what a preorder is. Their order confirmation system then is a 3 step 2 person process. Because the person who starts the process has no access to keeping your order. The first person can only cancel I guess. They finish the call saying that you will keep your backorder. If they fever stock the.item again it will be shipped.

A few days before release you get an.email saying they sold more than they got, so your order is cancelled. A few days later they put the item for sale on their website. Cancelled preorders are not given notice that the cancellation was a mistake, nor asked if they want a leftover

[quote name='Mikocouch']This crap needs to go out of stock allready, NAH MEAN?[/QUOTE]Looks like you got your wish, at least on Amazon--you can only sign up for availability notification for both systems now. :whistle2:#

Message of the blowing wind
Erasing memories
Stars are the witnesses of our existence

Change is what the world awaits
Could that be peace or war?
The answer no one knows
Trusting the break of dawn
The blue bird flies away

[quote name='Vigilante']Looks like you got your wish, at least on Amazon--you can only sign up for availability notification for both systems now. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
He's using a Death Note!

[quote name='Vigilante']Looks like you got your wish, at least on Amazon--you can only sign up for availability notification for both systems now. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Awww yeaahhhhhhhhhh

And since this is Konami published no reprints most likely.

[quote name='giantqtipz']Wtf its OOS!

Nah I'm honestly not that interested. More interested in the vita version :p[/QUOTE]

It's really for the artbook. =/ None of the artbooks ever get printed outside of LE.

I was debating on whether or not to keep this preorder, and I guess my decision just got made for me. It's showing that I preordered the 360 version when I could have SWORN I clicked on the PS3. :whistle2:( Ah well, I don't need it anyway...

Glad I preordered one of each. Couldn't decide which to get so I did both to allow for additional waffling time in case of a pre-sell out.

Guess I might keep both and sell one to cover the other if they are worth the effort to sell. Probably should keep the PS3 version for myself...

[quote name='UltimateIdiot911']It should be hardcover like the mgs le.[/QUOTE]

The LE of Metal Gear Solid Peacewalker artbook was only paperback. Granted that was only a PSP LE, but as of yet there is no telling if this artbook will be the same as MGS HD Collection or not.

[quote name='argyle']I was debating on whether or not to keep this preorder, and I guess my decision just got made for me. It's showing that I preordered the 360 version when I could have SWORN I clicked on the PS3. :whistle2:( Ah well, I don't need it anyway...[/QUOTE]

Yea, I noticed that too. I had pre-ordered the PS3 version and then added the listing to my Wish list. I checked my wishlist yesterday morning and the game was now showing the 360 version. I pre-ordered the PS3 version again and cancelled my previous order.

Both versions seem to read "Sign up to be notified when this item becomes available." now on Amazon. Glad I got my preorder in.

[quote name='barrit']Yea, I noticed that too. I had pre-ordered the PS3 version and then added the listing to my Wish list. I checked my wishlist yesterday morning and the game was now showing the 360 version. I pre-ordered the PS3 version again and cancelled my previous order.[/QUOTE]

So I'm not crazy then? Wonder if it's worth calling them about - since it WAS their screw-up, maybe they'd give me something to compensate?

same thing happen to me also.i preordered ps3 version and a few days later it said i preordered a 360 version.i contacted them on chat and asked what happened.all they said is that there might have been an error on the page but yet he couldnt do much for me except cancel my order.which is lame because i think there allocated presales for both versions are sold out already.in the end i didnt cancel my order incase i couldnt get any version of it and i drove to GS and put a 5$ deposit for the ps3 version.not much of difference since amazon now charges tax now in CA.

It was just like this when MGS HD LE came out. It sold out on amazon quick because of course its amazon. Because it released the same day as MW3 everyone at gamestops ignored it, for a good month or so after release it was still fairly common depending on your location.

I bet gamestops will have stock even after the release date. Though there will probably be very few after pre-orders. You'll probably be lucky if there is one in stock local to you. ( I've got a few games like this where the employee said I was getting someones pre-order sometimes even right before they pass of the gutted copy of the game.

Its works the same with gamestop so anyone who pre-orders and doesn't pick their copy up obviously goes back for sale. Its easier with gamestop because no one uses the wish list on gamestop or the notify me when in stock or whatever similar feature they use.

Its funny because everyone disses gamestop including myself I hate their policy. With a item like this being exclusive to only two retailers and the demand pretty high makes me care less where the game comes from.

I mention this because its funny just how naive some people are. They think because amazon is sold out that the item itself is also sold out because they refuse to do business with that company or pay a small difference. Hell if you're in one of the states that charges tax on amazon now then you're only saving like $3.50 for a shipping charge that gamestop charges.

[quote name='Soma_Cruz']Glad I preordered. Amazon sellers already trying to scalp.[/QUOTE]

Those reseller prices are a joke. Glad I preordered as well. I almost didn't think the $20 was worth it for the CE. Looks like I might actually leave this one sealed and p/u a standard when it goes on sale.

So I assume SAVER doesn't work on this to get free shipping huh? :(

And GS doesn't charge until the item ships right?

[quote name='wquach']So I assume SAVER doesn't work on this to get free shipping huh? :(

And GS doesn't charge until the item ships right?[/QUOTE]
Worked for me, have you tried it yet?

And yeah, GS won't charge you until it ships.

[quote name='blinknot4']Just saw your link - thank you! It doesn't show up for me via search on the G'stop site, thus your link proved to be glorious. Thanks again.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it's borked on the GS.com website, you gotta put in "Zone of Enders" in order for the Limited Edition to show up, if you add "the" to name, it just shows you the standard edition.

Didn't know the gold box and art book share design. Definitely preordered, but god was ZOE terrible. Glad it comes with soundtrack as well, really loved the ZOE2 theme.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Didn't know the gold box and art book share design. Definitely preordered, but god was ZOE terrible. Glad it comes with soundtrack as well, really loved the ZOE2 theme.[/QUOTE]

Yeah ZOE was so dam terrible. Thank god for the pretty art though right.

bread's done
Back