Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#3631 hypertails02

hypertails02

Wait for it...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:58 PM

So Space Marine and Driver: San Fransico won't go cheaper then the $14.xx then? I saw them both but passed in hopes they'll get a bit cheaper.

I bought :360:Driver last week for $11.98, and saw :360:&:ps3:Space Marine for the same price at several stores as well. The MSRP of those games are $39.99, so $11.98 should be the lowest price on clearance.

fs_xbox.png fs_pc.png

#3632 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:02 PM

I bought :360:Driver last week for $11.98, and saw :360:&:ps3:Space Marine for the same price at several stores as well. The MSRP of those games are $39.99, so $11.98 should be the lowest price on clearance.

Ah, Alright. Thanks!

#3633 Vulgarism

Vulgarism

A living, breathing piece of defecating meat.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:09 PM

Thanks for the info bro. Saved me a trip, I was gonna head there after class. I noticed that they started to leave a lot of the clearance games in the plastic prison now.

I usually have Mondays off, so I tend to head there at opening to pick up some food and see if there's anything good. I usually go a bit early, so maybe they take care of clearance a little later, but I wasn't interested enough in anything they had to check and see if anything dropped any lower.

76561198003985248.png

#3634 terutt

terutt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:09 PM

Both you fools stay away from Westheimer. That's my area!

If you are in H-town proper, I have always had good luck at that 610/San Felipe store (hit it when I am visiting the in-laws). I guess folks who live around the Galleria don't need to go slumming for cheap PS3 games....

And the Westheimer one...the one near BW8 (next to Ross I think) or that newer one further east (near..Chimmney Rock?).

Sort of ashamed I have such a book of knowledge put together on Houston Targets...

#3635 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

Sort of ashamed I have such a book of knowledge put together on Houston Targets...

Same for me and my area targets. If only this skill could be used for good...

#3636 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:09 PM

Just got Pokemon Pearl for $8.75. :drool:

#3637 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:13 PM

So Space Marine and Driver: San Fransico won't go cheaper then the $14.xx then? I saw them both but passed in hopes they'll get a bit cheaper.

Saw that for $11.98. Maybe your store will drop it soon. Be sure to scan it!

Edit:Both of those were $11.98 on PS3

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#3638 hogfishmaster

hogfishmaster

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:14 PM

Just picked up today Lego Harry Potter years (1-4) 207-20-0430 psp for 5.98, WWE all stars 207-20-1076 psp 5.98, Red Dead Redemption Undead nightmare 207-24-0457 (ps3) 5.98, BRINK online item (ps3) $4.56, Harry Potter Order of Phoenix (0nline item) bluray 3.66, and Lego Harry Potter year (1-4) 207-24-0357 4.98

#3639 AgentW

AgentW

Ate a sandwich.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:20 PM

If you look in the top right of clearance stickers, you should see a quite small number ranging from 5 to 70. Whatever that number is, like 20, 30, 50, et cetera would be the percentage off of the regular price. And when it hits 70, it won't go any lower.

and with that $14.xx being an odd price, I'd check that corner.

#3640 Aerc

Aerc

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:53 PM

Socom 4 for 8.98. Good deal? Has it gone lower?
PrizeRebel Help me out by signing up for Prize Rebel so I can continue to do a weekly amazon gift card giveaway. In the process you'd be earning money too.

Posted Image

#3641 Namerson

Namerson

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:55 PM

My Target was cleared out no clearance at all. :(
3DS Friend Code: 1203 - 9542 - 1648 (Remember to PM if you add me!)

How not to review a video game: http://blogs.wsj.com...s-to-cross-ove/

I don't consider QTEs gameplay. This "game" is about as deep as the mini games on a disney DVD.

#3642 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:23 PM

There's not much at my other local Target. I just checked there this afternoon. They had one copy of :ps3:Puss In Boots, two copies of one of the :ps3:Guitar Hero games and a shitton of that Carnival Games whatever title for PS3. Oh and maybe a couple of the Medieval Moves game too for PS3. Otherwise jack and shit all around there.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3643 thebob101

thebob101

Spaceknight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:24 PM

Picked up Space Marine and Medieval Moves for $12 and Dark Souls for $12 as well. Saw Lego HP (PSP) for $6 and MLB 11 The Bigs (PSP) for $10. Passed on the PSP titles. They also had the Vita USB cable for $7.50 and the charger for $10.50. Other than that, it was just a bunch of crap- tablet cases, screen protectors, 4 gb SD cards and Rihanna CD's.

Posted Image

I am currently playing the following games-
Xbox 360- Gears of War Judgment

I am currently watching the following shows -
Banshee & Spartacus
I am currently reading -
The Wheel of Time/A Memory of Light- Robert Jordan

#3644 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:28 PM

So the Dark Souls is YMMV? I guess all stuff in here is YMMV.Sry to ask such a noob question. The one Target had one on PS3 that was marked at 49.99 after the guy scanned it in the plastic case. Will eventually get clearanced out? Same with that MW3 bundle.

#3645 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:40 PM

All Target clearance is YMMV unfortunately. It just depends where they are as far as wanting to discount the games via clearance.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#3646 poopdogjr

poopdogjr

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:48 PM

If you look in the top right of clearance stickers, you should see a quite small number ranging from 5 to 70. Whatever that number is, like 20, 30, 50, et cetera would be the percentage off of the regular price. And when it hits 70, it won't go any lower.

and with that $14.xx being an odd price, I'd check that corner.

Huh, Cool. Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. I didn't even notice the numbers when I was looking . I'll have to remember that next time. I doubt the games will be there my next visit, but think I just saw that Driver-San Fransisco is on sale for PC through Gamestop for around $10. It doesn't seem like it's Steamworks though. So I may have to pass on that too.

#3647 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 01 May 2012 - 12:16 AM

Grabbed a Nikon Coolpix P500 for $150 and some DJ Scratch Mixer thing for $10 (more than 70% off since it said orig. price $80)

#3648 Dead_Batteries

Dead_Batteries

Voltaic Pile

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:01 AM

Well, didn't really find anything great, but did nabbed Dante's Inferno animated dvd for $1.56.

Posted Image

#3649 ironmenpb

ironmenpb

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:07 AM

not much clearance this week. mostly salvage items. all those phone accessories and some ink. anything past 70% is usually a salvaged item that was an additional markdown.

#3650 schuerm26

schuerm26

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:13 AM

Picked up 360 version of Dead Space 2 for $8.98 today.

#3651 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Germany 2014 FIFA World Cup Champions!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:49 AM

Well, didn't really find anything great, but did nabbed Dante's Inferno animated dvd for $1.56.

Posted Image

I'd buy that

#3652 thegame85

thegame85

Spicy Curry #30

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:54 AM

I found two online items at my store tonight. One was Hasbro Family Game Night 4 (360) for $7.56....also got Wii Fit Plus for $5.06...then minus 5% with the usual Redcard payment and 5 cents for a reusable bag ;).

It was funny I also saw a copy of Brink Sealed but marked "AS IS" for $1.xx. I would have bought it too if I didn't already own it. Tales of the Abyss was also NOT on clearance.
Posted Image

#3653 slppedyoursster

slppedyoursster

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 AM

So the Dark Souls is YMMV? I guess all stuff in here is YMMV.Sry to ask such a noob question. The one Target had one on PS3 that was marked at 49.99 after the guy scanned it in the plastic case. Will eventually get clearanced out? Same with that MW3 bundle.

Tell me about it. I have been waaaaaiiiiiiiting for this to clearance at my Target(s). Oh well, part of the thrill is the hunt or so they say.

Anyway, the next thing is to wait for Dark Souls to clearance and then slowly drop to the glorious 70% off.

#3654 deletion

deletion

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:48 AM

nothing but did manage to pick up battlefield 2142 PC for 2.xx. might as well.
-----
Hey CAGs, Swagbucks is your friend!
I get at least 5 Bucks in Amazon giftcards a week.
Doesn't seem like a lot, but it adds up!

Posted Image

#3655 Myka

Myka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:30 AM

No luck on Tales of the Abyss for $20, but spotted Resident Evil Revelations with a temporary price cut of $20 right next to Tales /sigh

Edited by Myka, 01 May 2012 - 05:44 AM.

437134.png

#3656 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:31 AM

No luck on Tale of the Abyss for $20, but spotted Resident Evil Revelations with a temporary price cut of $20 right next to Tales /sigh

My store had Mercenaries TPC of $20.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#3657 htz

htz

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:34 AM

I didn't find any new clearance items yesterday but did saw NFS:Hot Pursuit price cut down to $19.99. I think its a permanent price cut, since I did not see it say temporary.

#3658 NintendoGal

NintendoGal

Not a gaming "grrl"

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 08:00 AM

I found this at my local Target:

Posted Image

Husband appreciated it quite a bit.

The 3D camera however is complete crap. Going to return it if possible.

#3659 TheLounge

TheLounge

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:02 AM

There's not much at my other local Target. I just checked there this afternoon. They had one copy of :ps3:Puss In Boots, two copies of one of the :ps3:Guitar Hero games and a shitton of that Carnival Games whatever title for PS3. Oh and maybe a couple of the Medieval Moves game too for PS3. Otherwise jack and shit all around there.

Puss in boots was well worth the 9$ I paid, plat'd in 2-3 hours and then traded it in to BB for ~$19...

I paid $8 for Brink sometime last year through gamefly. Almost plat'd but traded it in for $6 back when GS was doing the +$10 for 3 games that are 1.99 or more. Long story short, $2 is a hell of a deal, and I'd pay that in a heartbeat
:booty: Working on the last few trophies on JustCause2 plat :booty:

Looking for: GCs to BB
Have tons of: Skylanders figures, Mortal Kombat DLC codes, Square-Enix codes (ps3?), Armor of Brutus PS3 code, Revelations online pass PS3... please pm

#3660 Devil May Cry

Devil May Cry

Witty remark

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 May 2012 - 11:22 AM

I found this at my local Target:

*image removed*

Husband appreciated it quite a bit.

The 3D camera however is complete crap. Going to return it if possible.

Wow. I just...wow. Good find!

ZuREZ44.jpg

I pay $20 a month for my phone bill. Sign up through me and we both get $25 off our bills! That's a free month! PM me for more info if you're curious.

Wanna try League of Legends? Try it out here!: http://bit.ly/1uEevsK