Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#4651 MasaTFC

MasaTFC

Don't Wear Regular Shoes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:53 AM

^^ Maybe used games. I know sone Targets I have gone to have started carrying used games.

def not used games. a few of the local targets around pitt have started that, but not this one.

glad to know there isn't going to be a price drop. well not glad, lol, but that is good info to have. might pick up a couple games since they were a bit cheap (who knew it was so hard to find a CAG to trade me Rage on 360?). seems like target clearance has not been very good on games since like May.

good luck on them trying to sell a copy of two worlds 2 for 42.96 though:roll:

"The Absence of Evidence Is Not The Evidence of Absence"

If you have Growl for Genesis CIB Please PM me battousai11 is a superhero! Thanks!

My Tradelist- Want Dragons Crown and Stuff!

#4652 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 24 September 2012 - 03:58 AM

Are you sure they're not used? I've seen this in many Targets, and they all look to be repackaged used games.

#4653 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:58 PM

Didn't search thru the thread, but found DSLite on clearance for $69.98 (red and blue) in Columbus, Ohio.

#4654 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm feelin' BASS-y

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:23 AM

Posted these next 2 deals in another thread, but figure some here may be interested. Especially since gaming clearance continues to be pretty weak

Griffin guitar-to-iphone/ipad cable for $9.28
dpci#057-00-1530
ION Piano Apprentice for $20.98 (also used with ipad/iphone/ipod)
dpci#057-00-1510

I've used the guitar cable a bit and works well so far with ishred app and garageband. No static, solid volume levels. Hope to try it with other apps and my computer soon.
Haven't had the piano as long so haven't had the free time to try it yet. But so you know, the keys light up to tell you which ones to play and expect the ios screen to show a virtual keyboard

Anyway might be a good sign that they're gonna clearance out all those ios add-ons. If true there's an Atari joystick adapter that would be good to track as well as a couple remote control vehicles (like rc car and rc helicopter)

#4655 handsomepete

handsomepete

no one suspects a thing until April

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 12:33 AM

Posted these next 2 deals in another thread, but figure some here may be interested. Especially since gaming clearance continues to be pretty weak

Griffin guitar-to-iphone/ipad cable for $9.28
dpci#057-00-1530
ION Piano Apprentice for $20.98 (also used with ipad/iphone/ipod)
dpci#057-00-1510

I've used the guitar cable a bit and works well so far with ishred app and garageband. No static, solid volume levels. Hope to try it with other apps and my computer soon.
Haven't had the piano as long so haven't had the free time to try it yet. But so you know, the keys light up to tell you which ones to play and expect the ios screen to show a virtual keyboard

Anyway might be a good sign that they're gonna clearance out all those ios add-ons. If true there's an Atari joystick adapter that would be good to track as well as a couple remote control vehicles (like rc car and rc helicopter)

Thanks for the info on the guitar adapter - I'm always tempted but assume that they're worthless.

#4656 coopscohen

coopscohen

All Skill, No Luck

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 02:32 AM

:3ds: Transformers Dark of the Moon Stealth Force Edition $5.98

Weird thing is that it wasn't on clearance. It was in the game case and the tag beneath said $5.98.

#4657 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:43 PM

Didn't have anything to write down the DCPI numbers so I took some pics. I picked up metal gear 3ds for $14.98.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4658 BudzMcGee

BudzMcGee

Clearance Bin Review

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:49 PM

Weird thing is that it wasn't on clearance. It was in the game case and the tag beneath said $5.98.

Checked 3 Target's today and none had that price marked and they all scanned as $19.99. Too bad, good find, wish I could have found it too.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Sign up for Shopkick and get free Best Buy and Target gift cards for free! Sign up through here (referral) for 50 bonus kicks!

#4659 Myka

Myka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:56 PM

Tekken 3D was $14.50 at my target.

437134.png

#4660 Viva Las Vegas

Viva Las Vegas

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 10:59 PM

Someone please find Fifa 2012 for the 360 on clearance and report back here. I need a reason to make the trip.

#4661 cdeener

cdeener

Love Those Price Drops!!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 September 2012 - 11:35 PM

I saw Red Faction: Armageddon Xbox 360 for $8.98 on Saturday but forgot to get the DPI

#4662 g-man

g-man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 September 2012 - 02:00 AM

I had the same thing happen to me with Red Faction..not the newest one..the first one on the PS3. It was in a normal section, with a normal yellow $5 price tag on it. I got the last copy. A month later they had a full stock again, but with a regular yellow $20 sticker. Target is odd.

My guess is someone put the $5 sticker to sell the last copy(ies), but then me buying the last copy caused their system to automatically restock and they were forced to put them back on shelf for $20.

#4663 duran603

duran603

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 September 2012 - 08:12 PM

Just picked up NBA Baller Beats from Target in Aventura, Florida for $29.98. I didn't see any more. Now if only I had a basement like Shipwreck.
http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream
http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

Edited by duran603, 27 September 2012 - 08:36 PM.

#4664 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Man, 50% off on a Vita would be sweet.

Hell yeah, but that won't happen unless they stopped making games for the system haha.

- Anyway, I was thinking they stopped updating these posts, not realizing you had to scroll to the last page, the OP seems to have not updated the front page in awhile, and I only found this again cause of seeing it was in my subscriptions.

#4665 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:07 PM

Found out today while at work that the Playstation Vita WiFi ($250 model) will be going on clearance in the next few weeks (At least at my store) to make room for the Assassin's creed and Black Ops bundles. So just a heads up..

how good of clearance?

#4666 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:08 PM

Hmm. Assuming this goes with the usual 30-50-70 pattern, even the first markdown would make this one hell of a deal ($175+tax for those too lazy to open up their calculators). Many thanks for the heads up, I'll keep my eyes peeled.

definitely, just don't want the vita to fall to psp status. or the go.

#4667 Lonedrifter1989

Lonedrifter1989

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 September 2012 - 04:13 PM

I asked about this at corporate and I was informed it is based on the median income in the area. Star wars guys were $6.99 at one store and at another store 15 minutes away they were $9.99.

Are you kidding? That's messed up! hey man, you got money, pay me more! you're buying a product for x, selling it for x, i mean it is selling for what people are willing to pay, but you'd think all of the places as a corporation would have to reflect the same price, although it isn't in an ad, so they probably can do what they want.

#4668 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 28 September 2012 - 05:52 PM

I picked up one of the numerous NBA Baller Beats packs they had for $29.98 as well for my nephews. It was already out of the system/scanning item not found on the in store inventory/price checkers, but I'm still hopeful it will drop further at this or another store.

Who knows if these will be worth reselling in the future, given some of the gimmick bundles/games end up being worth a fortune years down the line while others remain near worthless.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#4669 Sean Price

Sean Price

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 02:58 AM

Another drop on this hard drive:
:pc:(can be used for :ps3: HD upgrade) 080 00 1201 - 500 GB Seagate FreeAgent GoFlex 2.5" Portable Hard Drive $34.98

It was around $48 before. I think 500 GB is plenty of space for a PS3, but I don't play a ton of games.

More Info on this please... I think I may have found one.. I'm from Chicago but am in Texas right now and stumbled across one.. $48 tho..

1. I have the 80gb ps3, the metal gear solid edition but am running out of room.. Will this REPLACE my 80gb hard drive?

2. Replaceing ps3 hard drives, Is it an easy process, whats it entail..

3. how would I transfer the 80gbs of info on my current ps3 to a new hard drive? how does that work?

any way to look this up online? I can't seem to find it on the Target website even searching by name..

let me know..

thanks in advance!

oNe

#4670 mitch079

mitch079

Microsoft, trollin' like Doink on Crush.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:20 AM

You guys can take the DPCI #s and search on target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there. If there isn't an exact match, try googling Target and the DPCI #. For instance, on the 500 gb Seagate hard drive, it doesn't show up on the site. Google shows the online # as 13730271. Then, you can plug the online # in http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and put the online number after the - so the link would be: http://m.target.com/fiats/t-13730271. Hit enter, plug in your zip and it should work.

ach.png

#4671 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:41 AM

It's been a looooong time since I've found anything worthwhile on clearance so I was pretty psyched to nab Tekken 3D Prime Edition for 3DS for $14.50 at a Target near my office. :)
Posted Image

#4672 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 03:50 AM

A double-whammy of WTF: NBA Baller Beats got some decent reviews, and it's on clearance after two weeks?!

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

Stream KMFDM's new album KUNST in its entirety here!

#4673 StryderOmega

StryderOmega

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:25 AM

I had the same thing happen to me with Red Faction..not the newest one..the first one on the PS3. It was in a normal section, with a normal yellow $5 price tag on it. I got the last copy. A month later they had a full stock again, but with a regular yellow $20 sticker. Target is odd.

My guess is someone put the $5 sticker to sell the last copy(ies), but then me buying the last copy caused their system to automatically restock and they were forced to put them back on shelf for $20.

This happens when a game is clearanced out in the system but due to a new Plannogram, (which are planned before the clearance drops), the Clearance priced games get stuck in the case. (Sometimes with a new planno, the game gets reset to the 'Active' property which means more shipments.)

It takes a little while for the price to get adjusted in the system, so if you spot a tag like that, then you best pick it up before they disappear!

#4674 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

A double-whammy of WTF: NBA Baller Beats got some decent reviews, and it's on clearance after two weeks?!

I think its's just too weird of a concept for people to buy.

#4675 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:27 AM

It's been a looooong time since I've found anything worthwhile on clearance so I was pretty psyched to nab Tekken 3D Prime Edition for 3DS for $14.50 at a Target near my office. :)

Happen to have the DCPI for it? I'd love to get that.

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#4676 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:38 AM

Look for a post by me from the previous page, I took pics of a few games at my local target that were on clearance(Tekken was one of them).

EDIT: http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4657

#4677 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:23 AM

I think its's just too weird of a concept for people to buy.

How many people have their xbox in an area where you can dribble a basketball? Most people aren't going to dribble in their living room.

#4678 Gameboy415

Gameboy415

16-bits of awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 September 2012 - 01:47 PM

Look for a post by me from the previous page, I took pics of a few games at my local target that were on clearance(Tekken was one of them).

EDIT: http://www.cheapassg...&postcount=4657

Thanks for linking the pic(s) htz - I already tossed the plastic wrap so I couldn't check the DCPI.

That's a great price on Metal Gear btw!
I got it as part of a B2G1 sale last fall but I still haven't gotten around to playing it. Oh well.
Posted Image

#4679 scott2hotcott

scott2hotcott

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 October 2012 - 12:50 AM

Picked up Tekken 3D Prime Edition for $14.50 (50% off).

#4680 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 01 October 2012 - 01:04 AM

You guys can take the DPCI #s and search on target.com for an exact match and then use the store locator there. If there isn't an exact match, try googling Target and the DPCI #. For instance, on the 500 gb Seagate hard drive, it doesn't show up on the site. Google shows the online # as 13730271. Then, you can plug the online # in http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and put the online number after the - so the link would be: http://m.target.com/fiats/t-13730271. Hit enter, plug in your zip and it should work.

I tried both links and neither work, even after entering the DPCI for something else like the Seagate HDD.

Thanks for trying though.

Apparently the old Target mobile page got nuked now, huh? I tried it on Google Chrome and it took me to that page you linked above. That kinda sucks, since that means I have to go in store to check for shit now.:-# With how super YMMV my local Targets are for deals like these I'll probably not even bother from here on out.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image