Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#721 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 15 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

Was skimming through SD and see someone post about MS 1600 Point cards going for $5.06 but in the photo it says "As Is" so I don't know if its a clearance or not seems like a really big YMMV.

http://i1098.photobu...osoftpoints.jpg

#722 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 03:42 AM

I hate going to Target and finding like 10 CLX wii games and that's about it.

Boca Park was barren except for the one game that I want and waiting for it to drop one more time - hoping I get lucky there lol.

Target on Charleston/Decatur had DQ6 for 10.xx but I got a phone call, got distracted and left the store without buying it.
bah.
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#723 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:16 AM

Picked up

Parallels 4.0 x2 for only $6.26!

Also grabbed the last Skyward Sword bundle for $48.98! Sold it n Amazon in less than 30 mins for $145! Don't usually do that but too much of a profit to not. Sorry guys!

#724 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:31 PM

Sonofabitch. The Uncharted 3 CE was showing limited availability a couple of days ago at a Target about 40 miles from me, now it's showing out of stock.:bomb::bomb:

I'm gonna take the DPCI# with me anyway n punch it into their scanner. Of course, if it comes up $15 and is nowhere to be found, then I'm gonna be pissed at myself for procrastinating.

Although on the good potential deal front, the $50 Kindle cards are showing available across all of the Target stores in my area.:whee:

Here's to hoping for Amazon credit for 25% of normal price if I don't find anything else decent.;)

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#725 reicaden

reicaden

Needs More Cowbell

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:30 PM

Wait, what 25% off amazon?

#726 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 10:40 PM

:360: Captain America: Super Soldier is STILL $24.98 and has been for well over 2 months. You've got to be kidding me. Everything else has come and gone.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#727 nillarilla

nillarilla

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:33 PM

I've been really trying to get UFC trainer ps3. I've gone to probably 4-5 targets in FL each of them have had it and none of them were on clearance (each time I ask the guy it rings up $39.99)... damn!

#728 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:10 AM

:360: Captain America: Super Soldier is STILL $24.98 and has been for well over 2 months. You've got to be kidding me. Everything else has come and gone.

12 at BBY

Trade List Games & DLC

Resells: Spec Ops The Line $2

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#729 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:13 AM

Does anyone know how to enter the DPCI in the scanning machines?

Trade List Games & DLC

GAMESHARE PHANTOMS:  Catherine $4 Tomb Raider $5 Darksiders II + DLC $5 Disney Brave - $5 Storm - $1 Transformers: Fall of Cybertron - $5 Rayman Legends - $8.50 NBA 2K14 $7

PS+ $40

#730 donut

donut

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:28 AM

tonight spend $75 (NO giftcards) and receive a $10 GC (no coupon required)
"I'd bet ya dollars to donuts ..."

#731 admiralvic

admiralvic

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:29 AM

Does anyone know how to enter the DPCI in the scanning machines?

You push the numbers?

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#732 akalboy

akalboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:37 AM

Well that was odd. Went to Target earlier today and realized they were going to have the spend $75, get a $10 GC promo, so decided to come back later. They did price drops in the middle of the day today... (went around noon today, returned at 6pm). But managed to pick up a few things :D

Dragon Quest VI (DS) -$11
Dream Trigger (3DS) -$9
Raving Rabbids Party Collection (Wii) -$9
Loco Roco 2 (PSP) -$3
Patapon 2 (PSP) -$3
Wipeout Pure (PSP) -$3

#733 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:40 AM

12 at BBY

Out of stock, is it not?

You push the numbers?

Mine doesn't have a keypad or anything. Just a scanner. No buttons on the side either.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#734 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 12:47 AM

You push the numbers?

What a helpful comment.

Out of stock, is it not?

Mine doesn't have a keypad or anything. Just a scanner. No buttons on the side either.

Yes, it is oos. Sorry

The local Target I shop at does not have scanners with a keyboard either, but it does have buttons on the side.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#735 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:14 AM

As I found out, there isa new card with the same DCPI for those Kindle Cards and they are ringing up full price - at least in my targets.....

Sonofabitch. The Uncharted 3 CE was showing limited availability a couple of days ago at a Target about 40 miles from me, now it's showing out of stock.:bomb::bomb:

I'm gonna take the DPCI# with me anyway n punch it into their scanner. Of course, if it comes up $15 and is nowhere to be found, then I'm gonna be pissed at myself for procrastinating.

Although on the good potential deal front, the $50 Kindle cards are showing available across all of the Target stores in my area.:whee:

Here's to hoping for Amazon credit for 25% of normal price if I don't find anything else decent.;)

2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#736 rbarba4

rbarba4

I'm THAT Guy...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:30 AM

Sounds like the store is still rocking the old style price checker.

Your only option is to print up UPCs for the items before going in. Check the OP for instructions on how to do it

The local Target I shop at does not have scanners with a keyboard either, but it does have buttons on the side.

Use those numbers to type in the dpci. If they're broken or disabled try a scanner in a different part of the store

#737 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:45 AM

Your only option is to print up UPCs for the items before going in. Check the OP for instructions on how to do it

Use those numbers to type in the dpci. If they're broken or disabled try a scanner in a different part of the store

Thanks, I will try that.

Trade List Games & DLC

PS+ $40

#738 Jacoblee23

Jacoblee23

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

Recently had some fair luck at Target after a huge drought.

St. Peters, MO before Black Friday I picked up (360):
Kane and Lynch 2 $6.xx
Bioshock 2 $4.xx
Arcade triple pack x2 $9.98ea

Yesterday I was in Branson, MO and got (360):
LA Noire $11.xx
Just Cause 2 $8.xx

Not bad for patiently waiting for the good sales to come back. Only bought k&l 2 and Just cuz 2 for myself... Rest are gifts!

I used to live in Branson. I miss that town.

#739 borg20001

borg20001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:09 AM

Actually, some of the newer stores or revamped stores have new scanners that do not have the number pads on the side so it looks like the DPCI's will eventually become obsolete to us CAGers.

#740 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:40 AM

Haven't stumbled upon any UC3 CE or Skyward Swords but I found Dream Trigger for $9 so figured what the hell.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#741 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:54 AM

Motherless motherfuckers. As I mentioned earlier today, I checked the mobile site again today before heading to the further off Target to physically check for the :ps3:Uncharted 3 CE and the :ps3:COD: MW 3 CE.

Had I gone a few days earlier to this further store I probably would've found at least an Uncharted 3 CE, since it was showing limited availability then for it. As of this morning it was showing unavailable for that store, but a store 25-30 miles away that WAS unavailable yesterday is now showing limited stock.:bomb:

So either this stock locator thing is completely unreliable and glitchy as Fuck, or some prick bought an UC3 CE n 'moved' it to their 'local' store. Fuckers.:bomb:

This is what I get for procrastinating though.:cry: Oh and for the record, the price for both games I checked: $29.98.:bomb::bomb:

I also checked the DPCI# for the 46" Panasonic LCD HDtv that someone mentioned was $299.98. It came up 'item not found' at this further store and one of the people working electronics looked it up in the PDA n it showed it went salvage. Oh well. Three strikes.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#742 grrouchie

grrouchie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:00 AM

I wish the UC3 CE were 29.98, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
The one last one left in town is still 49.98 and I'm watching it.

At $50 I can live without it, but anything less and I'll find it a worth while investment.
2013 Spending Tab

2013 Completed Games Tab

Follow me on twitter

Read my blog
That I update too often.

#743 cagdvdbargains

cagdvdbargains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 04:34 AM

I wish the UC3 CE were 29.98, I'd pick it up in a heartbeat.
The one last one left in town is still 49.98 and I'm watching it.

At $50 I can live without it, but anything less and I'll find it a worth while investment.

buy it then monitor the price. Then take it back when it hits the lower price and tell them you had a gift card and wanted to use it on your purchase. When they ring it up it will be at the lower price. It is 29.xx In ma and we usually drop in price late

#744 SnakeEater

SnakeEater

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:08 AM

Found a handful of $50 Amazon Kindle cards at a So Cal Target but they were ringing up for the normal price of $50.

Will these go on clearance like the others have or will they keep it at this price? Do some Target stores choose not to put items on clearance?

#745 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:21 AM

Actually, some of the newer stores or revamped stores have new scanners that do not have the number pads on the side so it looks like the DPCI's will eventually become obsolete to us CAGers.

DPCIs won't. Just find some 90 year old lady, working in a corner, and ask her to check for you. DPCI's, also, tell you which stores have what....sometimes. So, no, no obsolete.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#746 Tsel

Tsel

The Dark Knight

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 08:40 AM

I didn't even see one single Skyward Sword bundle, Gears of War 3 LE, or Uncharted 3 CE at all.

453605.png
TheTsel.png

#747 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:17 AM

I didn't even see one single Skyward Sword bundle, Gears of War 3 LE, or Uncharted 3 CE at all.

I actually bought a GoW LE a few days ago for full price hoping to PA from 79.99 to 29.98. oddly enough the stores that I was sure of that had it for 29.98 bumped the price back up to 79.99... *shrug* I ended up returning it (picked it up as a xmas gift for someone but decided to buy something cheaper lool). This was about 4 days ago but if anyone wants it, I returned it to the Culver City mall target store in LA.

#748 havuk

havuk

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:20 PM

Motherless motherfuckers. As I mentioned earlier today, I checked the mobile site again today before heading to the further off Target to physically check for the :ps3:Uncharted 3 CE and the :ps3:COD: MW 3 CE.

Had I gone a few days earlier to this further store I probably would've found at least an Uncharted 3 CE, since it was showing limited availability then for it. As of this morning it was showing unavailable for that store, but a store 25-30 miles away that WAS unavailable yesterday is now showing limited stock.:bomb:

So either this stock locator thing is completely unreliable and glitchy as Fuck, or some prick bought an UC3 CE n 'moved' it to their 'local' store. Fuckers.:bomb:

This is what I get for procrastinating though.:cry: Oh and for the record, the price for both games I checked: $29.98.:bomb::bomb:

I also checked the DPCI# for the 46" Panasonic LCD HDtv that someone mentioned was $299.98. It came up 'item not found' at this further store and one of the people working electronics looked it up in the PDA n it showed it went salvage. Oh well. Three strikes.

oh you aren't going to blame it on some hoarding employee or a soccer mom? who's to say someone didn't stumble accross those two games and legitimately wanted them?

believe it or not sometimes normal, non hoarding gamers do shop at target ... not always a conspiracy lol

#749 aaf

aaf

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:40 PM

only 1 PS3 game in Clifton, NJ.

Heavy rain 8.98 and the case wasn't in perfect condition .

#750 borg20001

borg20001

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 December 2011 - 02:44 PM

DPCIs won't. Just find some 90 year old lady, working in a corner, and ask her to check for you. DPCI's, also, tell you which stores have what....sometimes. So, no, no obsolete.

Yes, perhaps I misspoke in using the term obsolete. While the DPCIs themselves are not being discontinued throughout Target, the capability of CAGs to check them without having to rely on Target personnel is slowly being removed store by store as the revamps and remodelings occur.