Photo
- - - - -

The OFFICIAL Target Clearance Thread XIX (NINETEEN!) WIKIFIED!!!!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4741 replies to this topic

#781 cagdvdbargains

cagdvdbargains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:09 PM

Tons of games on my clearance rack - problem is - none are on clearance! They were all at regular price. Noticed that at a few local Targets.

I saw the same thing. xbox live games triple pack not on sale, as well as a few others that were on sale weeks ago, but they were all out on the clearance rack and unmarked.

#782 soonersfan60

soonersfan60

Longing for retro CAG...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 03:22 PM

I found Flingsmash for $24.98. Not the best deal I've seen it at, but my Target had lots of them (10+).

#783 Darkhate

Darkhate

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 04:24 PM

Grabbed Rapala Pro Bass Fishing Bundle for $4.56 had As Is on he box, so I checked the contents before leaving the store. Everything was there, I think someone just opened it to see what was inside, tested and all working.

#784 josekortez

josekortez

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Today, I got the following at an out of the way Target:

Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim (PSP) - $9.98
PSP Memory Stick Duo Micro M2 2 gig (PSP) - $6.98 (hope this works well in a 1st gen PSP for emulation)
Racquet Sports (PS3 Move) - $5.48
Trackmania (Wii) - $8.48

I also found a purple hoodie for $6.98 and a few $2.98 t-shirts. The men's clothing section looked like it hadn't been organized since before Black Friday. Oh, well. But there are still deals out there, people!

#785 PurpleJesus74

PurpleJesus74

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

Today, I got the following at an out of the way Target:

Final Fantasy: Dissidia Duodecim (PSP) - $9.98
PSP Memory Stick Duo Micro M2 2 gig (PSP) - $6.98 (hope this works well in a 1st gen PSP for emulation)
Racquet Sports (PS3 Move) - $5.48
Trackmania (Wii) - $8.48

I also found a purple hoodie for $6.98 and a few $2.98 t-shirts. The men's clothing section looked like it hadn't been organized since before Black Friday. Oh, well. But there are still deals out there, people!

Targets clearance clothes are the best !
Posted Image

#786 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 08:55 PM

Targets clearance clothes are the best !

I sometimes find a nice shirt on clearance here, my girlfriend always complains that she cant find any good clearance clothing. I tell her that we have one rack for clearance, her section has at least 6. But then she fires back that its because its all out of style. I guess thats one pro for guys, that men's clothing doesn't change too much every year. I do have to admit as a guy I could tell that a lot of the clothing that was on clearance in the woman's section was pretty hideous :lol:

Nothing to see here, move along!

#787 jimijumper

jimijumper

Posted 18 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

Went to the one target in my area out of 10 which said uncharted 3 CE was in stock. Typed in dpci number and it came up as "in stockroom"! Woohoo!.........but for 99.99! DOH!

It's weird. Yesterday I was at the same Target where I picked up a couple of UC3 CE's @ $49.98 last week...when I punched in the DPCI it came up as $99.99..strange how price went back up to msrp

Also saw this but didn't pick it up:

Spoiler

#788 ManCowBear

ManCowBear

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:05 PM

Grabbed Rapala Pro Bass Fishing Bundle for $4.56 had As Is on he box, so I checked the contents before leaving the store. Everything was there, I think someone just opened it to see what was inside, tested and all working.

How is that game?

#789 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

oh you aren't going to blame it on some hoarding employee or a soccer mom? who's to say someone didn't stumble accross those two games and legitimately wanted them?

believe it or not sometimes normal, non hoarding gamers do shop at target ... not always a conspiracy lol

Every time I've been at Target most of the other shoppers simply pass by the clearance shelves and peruse the stuff that's still in the cases in the gaming/electronics section. So yeah, I sincerely doubt it was someone who was a 'normal' shopper.

Or his favorite move, which is to blame it on someone who has a the audacity to buy it at 30 or 50% off instead of letting it drop to 75% so he can buy it.

More power to them to buy it at a cheaper discount, but like so many others on here say anymore this site is called CHEAPassgamer. I come here to find CHEAP deals, not pay 75% of MSRP on something most times. So unless something is at the price I wanna pay and I can find it, then yeah I'll figure it's some stupid ass soccer mom who thinks like a normal shnook consumer and thinks 5% off is an 'insane deal'.

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#790 Deezul

Deezul

Go Jackets!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:25 PM

I sometimes find a nice shirt on clearance here, my girlfriend always complains that she cant find any good clearance clothing. I tell her that we have one rack for clearance, her section has at least 6. But then she fires back that its because its all out of style. I guess thats one pro for guys, that men's clothing doesn't change too much every year. I do have to admit as a guy I could tell that a lot of the clothing that was on clearance in the woman's section was pretty hideous :lol:

Luckily my wife is not a slave to fashion, as she'll get clearance stuff from Target all the time.
[URL="http://zaamit.com/content/gamercards.aspx"]Posted Image[/URL]

http://gamercard.xbo...Deezul AwT.card
Posted Image
Posted Image

#791 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:39 PM

If she thinks the Target clearance clothes are bad, you should try going to Kmart for them then. Those are worse usually.:-# Although they do tend to drop everything to 90% off pretty quick there.

Posted Image

#792 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

Anyone get the Bose headset? Thinking about getting a set for my Ipod.
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#793 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:22 AM

If she thinks the Target clearance clothes are bad, you should try going to Kmart for them then. Those are worse usually.:-# Although they do tend to drop everything to 90% off pretty quick there.

I think another issue is the size of the clothing, she wears a M and usually all that's left are XLs and XXLs by the time it reaches even 50%. Guys on the other hand, I can easily find some M or L sized clothing, I think the harder sizes to find in mens is S from what I see.

#794 shoe478

shoe478

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 12:58 AM

So where you do buy Women's clothes on clearance?

#795 ken9

ken9

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:21 AM

my clearance section was literally wiped clean, not sure if it was just the associates that deliberately emptied it out but the section was pretty much gone. there was 2 pictures frames and that was it LOL i was gonna take a picture for lulz but the manager came by and told me no photography in the store. anyway, managed to get my UC 3 CE PA'd from $49.98 to $29.98 :D

#796 IAmTheCheapestGamer

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:36 AM

I think another issue is the size of the clothing, she wears a M and usually all that's left are XLs and XXLs by the time it reaches even 50%. Guys on the other hand, I can easily find some M or L sized clothing, I think the harder sizes to find in mens is S from what I see.

It's usually the other way around in this area, where the larger sizes are all snapped up and it's only the smaller stuff that's left. Not a good thing if you're like me n need those bigger sizes.:cry:

So where you do buy Women's clothes on clearance?

:lol:Maybe I worded that wrong. I don't go shopping for ladies' clothes, but I know that Kmart usually does drop the prior season's stuff to very cheap prices quicker than Target ever does.

Posted Image

#797 Donutkid2222

Donutkid2222

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 01:42 AM

my clearance section was literally wiped clean, not sure if it was just the associates that deliberately emptied it out but the section was pretty much gone. there was 2 pictures frames and that was it LOL i was gonna take a picture for lulz but the manager came by and told me no photography in the store. anyway, managed to get my UC 3 CE PA'd from $49.98 to $29.98 :D

hey how did you price match the UC 3 CE down to $29.98? Was their another CE left at the clearance and you did it that or how, because I also bought the UC 3 CE for $49.98.
thanks-

#798 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 02:42 AM

Since she has fashion sense, tell her to take those shirts from the guys section and cut them up or find the smallest ones. I got a number of them to 'design'. Also, the shirts weren't all on the correct racks. A number of $2.xx(75% off) shirts were on the 30% and 50% rack

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#799 Link927

Link927

Work In Progress

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 03:20 AM

Since she has fashion sense, tell her to take those shirts from the guys section and cut them up or find the smallest ones. I got a number of them to 'design'. Also, the shirts weren't all on the correct racks. A number of $2.xx(75% off) shirts were on the 30% and 50% rack

Haha, it might work for some, but I dont think she'll buy it. I do know that the racks are mixed up, especially in woman's where they have a whole little corner for clearance. The men's section here generally has two racks, one for pants and one for shirts.

#800 bsaaCarter20

bsaaCarter20

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

saw ocarina of time 3d and bulletstorm LE in clearance rack in so cal today

#801 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:07 AM

saw ocarina of time 3d and bulletstorm LE in clearance rack in so cal today

oh snaps which target in socal?
Lakers for Life!

#802 bsaaCarter20

bsaaCarter20

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:51 AM

mall target in ventura

#803 postaboy

postaboy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:02 AM

mall target in ventura

ah nm thats too far from me (downtown LA)
Lakers for Life!

#804 PANZERGRENADIER

PANZERGRENADIER

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:45 PM

Picked up Wii Party for $12.

#805 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

I saw 4 more of those Bose headphones. These are marked $12x.xx. When does Target do the price drops? Is it every Tuesday?

Trade List Games & DLC

#806 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:52 PM

My clearance section looked so sad today. One ps3 game, no 360, small handful of nintendo stuff and loads of those music artist tshirts on a box to fill up space. I wanted to had to the next furthest store but figured it would be a bust as well

#807 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:08 AM

Has anyone seen Operation Flashpoint RR for less than 11.98?

What about those digital frames, anyone seen one less than $24.98?

#808 VyseArcad1a

VyseArcad1a

New Mirror's Edge?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:54 AM

Managed to get the last Bose OE headphones for $53.98 at the Target by my work. And it is worth every penny!

47206.png
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, Earth Defense Force 2025, South Park: The Stick of Truth
:3ds: Rhythm Thief, Animal Crossing: New Leaf
:psp: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, DJ Max Technika Tune, Rayman Origins

#809 derby70

derby70

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:31 AM

Picked up 3 Flingsmash w/Wiimotes for $14.98 today. Gonna keep one for self. PM if you want to trade the other one or 2.

#810 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:32 AM

Has anyone seen Operation Flashpoint RR for less than 11.98?

What about those digital frames, anyone seen one less than $24.98?

Frames, NO.

Trade List Games & DLC