Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#361 jooksingjie

jooksingjie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:34 PM

any online inventory checkers working?

#362 Zolor23

Zolor23

Hey there.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Was surprised to find this for $36. They still had one left. Reisterstown Md Target.

Posted Image

Wow. Already $36? Even better than getting the game on BF...whats the chance of my store having these at that price? Online, it says most of the stores in my area have "limited stock"

#363 pulsar0510

pulsar0510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Out of the blue today I found and grabbed PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops + Dual Shock 3 - $23.98

#364 AcidRain25

AcidRain25

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

Out of the blue today I found and grabbed PS3 Call of Duty: Black Ops + Dual Shock 3 - $23.98

ALso picked up Black Ops Controller bundle. Was marked $55.98 but rang up $23.98. I also noticed a temporary price drop on the Mdieval Moves/Sports Champions Move bundle for $39.99.

#365 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

ALso picked up Black Ops Controller bundle. Was marked $55.98 but rang up $23.98. I also noticed a temporary price drop on the Mdieval Moves/Sports Champions Move bundle for $39.99.

I believe I saw a Mdieval Moves/Sports Champions Move bundle for $29.98 at my local Target. Can't remember the exact price but I'm fairly certain it was $29.xx.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#366 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Which controller comes with that Black ops controller bundle? Is it a black one or a digital camo?

If it's the latter I better hop in my car now and see if I can find it. :)

#367 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:06 PM

AC 3 not on clearance at my store. BLOPS controller bundle was for the 23. Picked it up. Might take it back.

#368 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

AC 3 not on clearance at my store. BLOPS controller bundle was for the 23. Picked it up. Might take it back.

What color was the controller?

Anyone have a search or link to inventory? I can't find a damn thing about this controller bundle anywhere. I assume it must be a Target exclusive? (and I can't even bring it up on Target website LOL).

#369 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:23 PM

What color was the controller?

Anyone have a search or link to inventory? I can't find a damn thing about this controller bundle anywhere. I assume it must be a Target exclusive? (and I can't even bring it up on Target website LOL).

IIRC its the Digital Camo (UCP/ACU) one, though I'm not certain

#370 pulsar0510

pulsar0510

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:31 PM

IIRC its the Digital Camo (UCP/ACU) one, though I'm not certain

Both of the ones in my store were black.

#371 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:10 PM

Wii
Active: More Workouts(includes game disc, nutrition book)
$5.98
207-26-0521

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#372 kinney_bmx

kinney_bmx

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

Both of the ones in my store were black.

Hmm, I thought someone posted one with the Camo, or maybe that was the Killzone bundle from awhile ago.

Might pass by the Target tonight on my way home and check. Have been itching to replay Blops (Don't ask why because idk why either) and its always nice to have another controller especially with All Stars coming out.

#373 hashiriya1

hashiriya1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

I bought two of the 23.98 Black Ops/DS3 packs over the weekend. I sold via Craigslist the both of the DS3s and one copy of the Black Ops for a total of 100 bucks to one guy. He got a good deal as well. I just have one more copy of Black Ops to unload, but I just might make it a stocking stuffer for my younger cousin who will be getting a PS3 for xmas.

edit: added pic (click thumb)

Posted Image

#374 mike568

mike568

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

I got the last one at the Ridgmar Target. It had a black dual shock 3 controller. The controller comes in the normal box with a sticker over the original barcode. Also Call of Duty is sealed with a cover over its original barcode also. One could try to return them at Wal-mart as individual items if you wanted to but I wouldn't do that. This is the first clearance item I have found at Target in over 2 years.

The barcode for the bundle is 814349016147. The item number on the receipt is 207241718.

#375 aFrostyONE

aFrostyONE

the CAG formerly known as rbarba4

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Finally have some clearance finds to report.
Best find, for me anyway, was
-Rockband3 keyboard bundle @ $23.98 Posted Image
#207-26-0683
Always wanted my own keyboard set but kept missing out on the deals. Cool with the Wii version since I can run it on my WiiU.
and also found
-Rayman @ $8.98 Posted Image
#207-22-0627
-Dead Rising2: OTR @ $9.98 Posted Image
#207-22-0848
-F1 Racing @ $14.98 Posted Image
#207-24-0636

EDIT: forgot to include DPCIs

#376 malfcn

malfcn

CAGalicious!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Was surprised to find this for $36. They still had one left. Reisterstown Md Target.

Posted Image

Holy cow. Full price at mine :(

nihilence.png

#377 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:59 PM

PS3 Move Charging station $8.98 207000995 - I think these were all $13.98 for the last month or so, they finally started selling (went from about 15 left to 5 left), so I finally picked one up today at the new price. $8.98 was really a couple more bucks than I wanted to pay (Move LOL), but I wasn't sure if they'd make it to the next round of price cuts. I do have about 5 PS Move games I need to play, so maybe hooking it all up and using this thing to keep them charged will make it more convenient for me to get going.

Also saw:
Transformers: War for Cybertron $11.98
F1 2011 $14.98 (as someone reported above)

They actually had alot of junk games, but nothing else really even stood out to me. Metal Gear Solid Collection 360 $27.98. Puhhhlease. I don't even remember the rest, they had some more 360 games and a shit ton of Wii and DS games, but I didn't really pay much attention to those (just flipped through them and saw nothing of note).

No luck on the Black Ops Controller bundle :( Assassin's Creed III LE also rang up full price for both PS3 and 360 - they only had 1 of each so even if it goes on clearance at some point I'll likely never see it.

Edited by Agent Orange, 20 November 2012 - 12:09 AM.

#378 Agent Orange

Agent Orange

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

Hmm, I thought someone posted one with the Camo, or maybe that was the Killzone bundle from awhile ago.

Might pass by the Target tonight on my way home and check. Have been itching to replay Blops (Don't ask why because idk why either) and its always nice to have another controller especially with All Stars coming out.

I saw a Killzone 3 one just tonight, and it was the camo. So maybe that's what you were thinking. It rang up full price $59.99 FWIW, and they only had 1 copy anyway.

No sign of the Call of Duty bundles at my store. I would be all over a MW3 controller bundle, if there was such a thing. But for $23 I would have given Black Ops another few hours, sold it, and kept the controller for very little/practically nothing out of pocket.

#379 Sendoh

Sendoh

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Anyone know if I can do a return and rebuy/ change of payment at another store to get the clearance price?

#380 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:44 AM

Anyone know if I can do a return and rebuy/ change of payment at another store to get the clearance price?

Yeah, give it a shot.

#381 uEih

uEih

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:30 AM

Went to 3 targets and couldn't find any of the black ops pack, really wanted that. Found tiger woods 13 Masters Collectors Edition for ~$12 though.. Pretty good deal considering the regular game is still going for $40. Found the move charging station for ~$8 but that's pretty much useless so i'd rather save my money.
Get Free Xbox360 Games quick and easy: Sign up here! PM me if you have any questions. http://www.yourfree3....php?ref=236921

#382 scblueeyedguy

scblueeyedguy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:05 AM

My trip sucked. Saw 2 AC3 LE's at full price, no Black Ops, crappy Wii U game sale and no good clearance games. All I found were to 2 Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock (Xbox) guitar's. Two of them for $50 total after my Redcard wasn't too bad.

I found 2 Skylanders Giants Hot Heads if someone needs one of them. Also had Flashwing (single and triple pack). They had the biggest variety of the new characters of all the stores so far.

Going to update the TRU clearance too.

#383 slowdive21

slowdive21

CAG Hoarder

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:19 AM

Saw 2 ACIII CEs at full price. I checked with an employee and was told there was a blops bundle somewhere in store according to his inventory. I went up to the service desk and asked if there was a blops controller bundle and the guy found one in the bin. $2x.xx

I just got home and realized someone pulled the game out of the bundle.:bomb:

#384 Romeo

Romeo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:25 AM

I bought two of the 23.98 Black Ops/DS3 packs over the weekend. I sold via Craigslist the both of the DS3s and one copy of the Black Ops for a total of 100 bucks to one guy. He got a good deal as well. I just have one more copy of Black Ops to unload, but I just might make it a stocking stuffer for my younger cousin who will be getting a PS3 for xmas.

edit: added pic (click thumb)

Spoiler

So you spent $50 to make $50... I've said this 1000 times... this site is not for people to make a profit, it's for gamers to find a deal. People like you ruin this site. You don't belong here.

#385 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:38 AM

Found Tiger Woods Masters CE PS3 for $12. Wasn't there last week at that store. Other store still had it for $20.

Also saw Wii Party for $12. Will give it a try for that price.

#386 BroncosSB

BroncosSB

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:57 AM

I got the last one at the Ridgmar Target. It had a black dual shock 3 controller. The controller comes in the normal box with a sticker over the original barcode. Also Call of Duty is sealed with a cover over its original barcode also. One could try to return them at Wal-mart as individual items if you wanted to but I wouldn't do that. This is the first clearance item I have found at Target in over 2 years.

The barcode for the bundle is 814349016147. The item number on the receipt is 207241718.

That the DPCI #. Anybody know the item number for the $23 blops ds3 bundle?

#387 Potatoeman

Potatoeman

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:11 AM

Found a bunch of clearance games when I went out today.

NHL 2013 Stanley Cup edition (the one with the steelbook) was clearance to 22.98 or 23.98, can't remember the exact price left the receipt at home. There was a ton of copies, at least 5 of both ps3 and xbox 360.

They also had Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations for 8.98 for PS3, Tiger woods(posted earlier in thread), and PES 2013 for 29.98

I went for the AC3 limited editions, which were all marked at full price when scanned. I bought a couple copies of the NHL 13 and the guy at the counter said someone had bought a ton of the black ops bundles just the day before, so kudos whoever swiped um all:P

#388 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

Forgot that I also saw a PS Move Bundle with Sports Champions and Deadmund's Quest for $30. Great price, but I already have both games and 2 bundles so I passed. The package looked like the top was unsealed and it was taped over, so I don't know if that was a store specific clearance they found lying around. Regular clearance tag though, not as is or online item.

#389 GreyFoxx2002

GreyFoxx2002

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:16 PM

Wait so the BLOPS/DS3 bundle rings up for 23!?! Might need to scoot over to that target i saw it at! Saw a few things at my local target rayman for xb360 and some sfxtekken.

#390 Tricky

Tricky

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:08 PM

I found Link's Crossbow Training $7.48 at the Super Target in Lafayette, La.