Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#511 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:49 PM

Yep it is.

Went to my local target (Lakeland, FL) and found MGS HD for $10.87, but some of the other prices werent as listed either.

Oh well, happy I got one!

what system? vita, ps3 or xbox?

#512 PublikDefender

PublikDefender

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

How do you search by dcpi? Let's say the dcpi is 207 24 1012 for portal 2.
I've done this may time before but can't seem to find a way to check inventory now.

The op says to use http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and then add the dcpi 207241012 like so http://m.target.com/fiats/t-207241012 but this does not work on any of the items that i tried.

#513 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

No clearance items I wanted but picked up some as is titles. Aliens blu-$3.76, smallville season 1-$3.51, smallville season 2-$4.26

#514 zillionandnine

zillionandnine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:15 PM

I've done this may time before but can't seem to find a way to check inventory now.

The op says to use http://m.target.com/fiats/t- and then add the dcpi 207241012 like so http://m.target.com/fiats/t-207241012 but this does not work on any of the items that i tried.

I'm having the same problem. It sucks because I really liked being able to see if I had a chance in hell finding some of these games at my local Target haha

#515 Collectorguy00

Collectorguy00

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:05 PM

Snagged the last 360 MGS HD and scored when I found Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance for the 3DS for $10!! It was an online item so it's not a clearance title
Posted ImagePosted Image
"I'd rather Rashad win because he got a big mouth and I don't like the fact that he play with his nipples right before he go and fight another man, that's gay!" Rampage Jackson on Evans vs Machida

#516 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:42 PM

Ugh,
Bought a load of games on Black Friday, and today I find Metal Gear HD for $12.
I've never played any of these before, and I don't know when I'll get around to it, but I couldn't pass it up.

#517 portnoyd

portnoyd

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

What's the deal with online items? Is it something bought online and returned that isn't normally stocked in the store?

#518 benjamouth

benjamouth

It's a Bobby Dazzler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

What's the deal with online items? Is it something bought online and returned that isn't normally stocked in the store?

Yeah I think so, they usually put them out at 75-80% percent off the original price.

MST3K.gif

the+Woodmeister.pngr3jm5K2gQUCv3J-E0gqcBQ2.gif

#519 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:47 AM

So I'm a little late on this - Someone got their posting privileges revoked for a little while >.<

But last Sunday I went to Target and saw Dark Souls for $9.98 on clearance, I've heard great things so I picked it up (Can't argue with a $10 game). So when the cashier scanned it, the price showed $5.98. Maybe they forgot to update the clearance rack sticker prices? But it's worth a shot if you find one on clearance marked as $9.98 at your local Target.

Hope everyone found everything they wanted on Black Friday/Cyber Monday!!

#520 Jackie Chandler

Jackie Chandler

Jamanandayo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:49 AM

You really do have a Dark Soul if you pass such a fantastic game up at this price.

#521 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

That's crazy cheap. I think I need to elaborate my cheapness all over again.

I payed $40 last Demember. Almost got platinum.

needler420.png

#522 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

You really do have a Dark Soul if you pass such a fantastic game up at this price.

I've never played this or Demon Souls. I've always been hooked on a Skyrim/Fallout/Some other ridiculously long time consuming game around the same time they were released and completely overlooked them. But while adding this to my (Thank you Black Friday) ridiculous backlog, not sure when I'll get to it exactly.

#523 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

You should have them revoked again for not posting in the Target Clearance thread...

#524 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

You should have them revoked again for not posting in the Target Clearance thread...

I think making a thread about a single game instead of adding it to a mega thread is perfectly fine.

#525 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:55 AM

I've never played this or Demon Souls. I've always been hooked on a Skyrim/Fallout/Some other ridiculously long time consuming game around the same time they were released and completely overlooked them. But while adding this to my (Thank you Black Friday) ridiculous backlog, not sure when I'll get to it exactly.

Demons souls is about to shut down the servers. They already extended it a lot. The online community is nearly dead. People on gamefaqs go to the dark souls board for help in demons souls.

The only good thing is none of the trophies in either game are required to play online for platinum. Bad thing is getting through demons souls solo won't be easy. I wouldn't even want to think about false king boss on new game +++ without being able to summon help.

I'm the opposite of you I missed out on skyrim and fallout 3 but been playing demons souls since US release day and dark souls two months after release. I got fallout 3 a few black Fridays ago and just got skyrim for $25 this last weekend for black Friday.

needler420.png

#526 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:58 AM

Demons souls is about to shut down the servers. They already extended it a lot. The online community is nearly dead. People on gamefaqs go to the dark souls board for help in demons souls.

The only good thing is none of the trophies in either game are required to play online for platinum. Bad thing is getting through demons souls solo won't be easy. I wouldn't even want to think about false king boss on new game +++ without being able to summon help.

Boo! That seems like a quick shutdown for a server.

#527 TaylorM06

TaylorM06

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

I'm the opposite of you I missed out on skyrim and fallout 3 but been playing demons souls since US release day and dark souls two months after release. I got fallout 3 a few black Fridays ago and just got skyrim for $25 this last weekend for black Friday.

Skyrim for $25 is a great deal. I ALMOST bought if again. But, since I've completed the main story line and have oodles of new games, I think I'll wait 20 years for the GOTY

#528 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:04 AM

Too many of those "online item" Kingdom Hearts 3DS games being found for $10. Same price at a store I went to. Odd. They might as well put a DPCI on them.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#529 Bumslie

Bumslie

Don't Shit Where You Eat

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

That's crazy cheap. I think I need to elaborate my cheapness all over again.

I payed $40 last Demember. Almost got platinum.

Best $40 you ever spent. I hope we get another Souls game.

Also think about fighting 2 Maneaters from Demon Souls. That's a tough one.

#530 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

No, the NEW Target online search involves using the ONLINE ITEM NUMBER, NOT the DPCI number. Each product has a separate, different, unique online item number. You need to find out what that number is (if the item can be found on target.com, it should list both its DPCI and online item number) then enter that online item number after ../fiats/t-

If you only have the DPCI number, you could either call a local store and have customer service check their system for which stores list it as "limited availability" or "available", or go to a store and request the same service.

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#531 needler420

needler420

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:11 AM

Best $40 you ever spent. I hope we get another Souls game.

Also think about fighting 2 Maneaters from Demon Souls. That's a tough one.

That's the thing its such a great game it's worth the money. Same for demons souls which I payed retail for $59.99 it's one out of two games that I paid MSRP price for aside from LE/CE games.

I'm expecting the same from skyrim. Keep hearing many good things about it. Soon as I finish dark souls ill start another RPG.

needler420.png

#532 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

I would kill to find MGS HD collection for $11.98.

#533 WV Matsui

WV Matsui

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

I think making a thread about a single game instead of adding it to a mega thread is perfectly fine.

Ugh

#534 JonnyHeartthrob

JonnyHeartthrob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

Sadly, could not find any of the MGS HDs today. But did come across the PS3 Tiger Woods '13 Collector's Edition for $19.98.

#535 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:21 AM

My target had MGS for 29.99 and has had it that way for a little while, same lone copy I keep seeing. Went and had it scanned with their telxon and it still was the same price. Going to risk waiting until Monday/Tuesday to see if it goes on clearance, last I seen a lady marking games clearance was on a Tuesday.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#536 Gkage

Gkage

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

Dark Souls for 9.98 you say?....hmm I wonder if should pounce on that:-k......

#537 jiggyteddy

jiggyteddy

Frugal As Can Be

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

Really want the MGS Collection on PS3, but no dice...
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#538 BigPoeticCanine

BigPoeticCanine

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:47 PM

My closest Target has three copies of MGSHD, but they're not on clearance. However, I have a feeling they've been there awhile; I wouldn't be surprised to see them hit clearance next week.

Currently Playing:
:ps3: nothing
:pc: Payday 2
:psp: Ys: Memories of Celceta / Rayman Legends

:wiiu: Super Mario 3D World / Xenoblade Chronicles

:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

#539 Ashane

Ashane

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:36 PM

what system? vita, ps3 or xbox?

360. They had 3 left (after the one I purchased)

#540 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:09 PM

Sadly, could not find any of the MGS HDs today. But did come across the PS3 Tiger Woods '13 Collector's Edition for $19.98.

Found that a couple of weeks ago for $8.98 or somewhere around there, forgot to update the thread, so you may want to check around or see if it drops further and attempt a return/rebuy price adjustment. It was also one of the $10 games from Microsoft for Black Friday/Brown Thursday but without a time machine it won't be possible to get in on that one...:D

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif