Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#661 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:29 AM

haha nice, goodluck with the hunt! i was a bit sad i missed out on the LBP Move Bundle at Best Buy on Black Friday but this is just as good and 10 bucks less. Not too big a fan of LBP anyways.

Yeah, I wish I would have known about the LBP 2 bundle on BF. My Best Buy had a ton of them afterwards. I don't really need LBP 2, I have Plus so I have 2 for free, and I got LBP when they gave games out for psn being down. I travel a lot with my job so I get to hit a lot of stores, I have 3 Targets in the area now so hopefully one of them will have one.

#662 scottman

scottman

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

Jealous over all the SFxTekkens you are reporting. Checked 3 stores and none had them, and I don't think they ever did in the recent past.

#663 thisisragtime

thisisragtime

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

Jealous over all the SFxTekkens you are reporting. Checked 3 stores and none had them, and I don't think they ever did in the recent past.

Same here. Checked 2 Targets and no luck

#664 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:24 AM

what versions are you looking for? only one my store had was the 360 version for 11.98 i believe. If they still have it next monday it probably will be even cheaper.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#665 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:59 AM

I remembered seeing Pacman & Megaman as free, a while ago, but I didn't get around to adding them.

Just checked, FREE!:bouncy::D

Tuh. I went to 1 store. They didn't have it. I gave them the DPCI(PS3 version 207-24-0629). Their store locator got me my copy.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#666 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:07 PM

My local store has more games than I can recall ever seeing in clearance. The odd thing is a lot of them are not marked clearance. The items are tagged repackage & the price ends in .01.

Trade List Games & DLC

#667 Royal High Knight

Royal High Knight

Call me SeƱor Pink

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

My local store has more games than I can recall ever seeing in clearance. The odd thing is a lot of them are not marked clearance. The items are tagged repackage & the price ends in .01.

My store has a whole end shelf of games, but theres no prices on them. Plus when you go to the scanners it shows full msrp.

#668 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

Saw the same thing. What a mess.

#669 dragonjud

dragonjud

Got games, but no time

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

My store has a whole end shelf of games, but theres no prices on them. Plus when you go to the scanners it shows full msrp.

It's not a mess. It's their way of getting it in your cart (since most people associate those areas with Clearance). If you've noticed, most of those games are $19.99-$29.99, so for the most part they're not $60.
Some people will look at the price while checking out, and may not think about it twice since it's 'just' $19.99.
It's marketing, not a mistake or 'mess'.

#670 HydroX

HydroX

Quintessential Studmuffin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:31 PM

:ps3: SF x Tekken is $19.99 at Walmart (YMMV?)

... same goes for :ps3: Dark Souls.

For those who can't find them locally at Target, try looking there?

#671 GTCrash

GTCrash

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

Heads up, Target has revived a deal that ended up running for several consecutive weeks last December, "Free $10 Target GiftCard with purchase of $50 or more." Coupon here: http://coupons.targe...nd-fans-coupons

The coupon ID/barcode isn't unique at all, it's the same for everybody that prints it. Copy the coupon and use it multiple times if you wish.

One caveat, apparently it does *not* work for the purchase of any type of giftcards this year, which is the primary way so many people exploited it last year.

#672 T1NY

T1NY

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:28 PM

:ps3: SF x Tekken is $19.99 at Walmart (YMMV?)

... same goes for :ps3: Dark Souls.

For those who can't find them locally at Target, try looking there?

It seems to be their new MSRP...check Amazon and Gamestop.

#673 j-fever

j-fever

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

I found Little Deviants on clearance for $9.98

Maybe not an awesome deal, but great for new vita owners.
I added it to the Wiki.

Still on-line @ full price

http://www.target.co...1&term=devients
Last-Gen Kinda Rare Game Topic, way out of date...
http://www.cheapassg...ead.php?t=53810

Game TL

http://www.cheapassg...356#post7455356

#674 dark_inchworm

dark_inchworm

Oyasuminasai

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:42 PM

Heads up, Target has revived a deal that ended up running for several consecutive weeks last December, "Free $10 Target GiftCard with purchase of $50 or more." Coupon here: http://coupons.targe...nd-fans-coupons

The coupon ID/barcode isn't unique at all, it's the same for everybody that prints it. Copy the coupon and use it multiple times if you wish.

One caveat, apparently it does *not* work for the purchase of any type of giftcards this year, which is the primary way so many people exploited it last year.

I wish I'd known about this yesterday! It's tempting to return and rebuy the Sims expansions I picked up on sale, but then the $5 gift card I had used would just be swallowed by the void, I guess - unless there's something you lot know that I don't, or there's something flying over my head here.

That, and I don't want to risk losing the only Limited Edition copy of Sims 3 Supernatural I could find in the area...

Edited by dark_inchworm, 05 December 2012 - 06:58 PM.

Looking to sell codes for The Gunstringer and Fruit Ninja Kinect, together or separately. Message me with your offer.

#675 TeamSwish

TeamSwish

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

I've been trying to find NHL 12 on clearance over Metro Detroit. No luck so far.
Posted Image

#676 karkyco

karkyco

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Can u post the target inventory checker?

Also, does anyone have the dpci for assassin creed 3 CE for xbox 360?
Any price drop on these yet?

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Xbox 360) DPCI :207-22-0637 Online item # :13740907

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Playstation 3) DPCI :207-24-0068 Online item # :13772917

Not sure why it's so difficult to go to target.com and search for "Metal Gear Solid HD"

DPCI for AC3 LE X360 is 207-22-0781...just search target.com for "assassin's creed limited"

SPLASH!

m93k0.gif

#677 Bankotsu

Bankotsu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:29 PM

I almost bought SFxT for $20 2-3 weeks ago with my reward zone gift certificate. Found it for just under $10 after tax today. So now, I can buy a PSN card to get that DLC pack. $10 for the full roster.

#678 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:16 AM

Anyone able to find the move bundle for $29.99?

#679 Kerouac

Kerouac

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:29 AM

It's not a mess. It's their way of getting it in your cart (since most people associate those areas with Clearance). If you've noticed, most of those games are $19.99-$29.99, so for the most part they're not $60.
Some people will look at the price while checking out, and may not think about it twice since it's 'just' $19.99.
It's marketing, not a mistake or 'mess'.

This isn't the case at my store. There are a lot of newer titles tagged w/ repackage & the prices end in .01. If you scan the games, the price is greater than the repackage sticker. There are about 25 games priced like this.

I've been trying to find NHL 12 on clearance over Metro Detroit. No luck so far.

My store has about 20 copies for each system. If you can't find one & I'll pick it up for you. You only need to add shipping to the cost. It's usually between $2.00 - $2.80.

Anyone able to find the move bundle for $29.99?

Yes. My store had several of these, but it was for the Sports Champion bundle.

Trade List Games & DLC

#680 Fresh8142

Fresh8142

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:31 AM

Went to my local target hoping to find the sports champions move bundle but was disappointed.

They did have psp gta:chinatown wars for $5.95 but I only have a Vita and not a psp

#681 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:35 AM

Yes. My store had several of these, but it was for the Sports Champion bundle.

Damn I wish I could find these, I went to 2 Targets today.

#682 hashiriya1

hashiriya1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

I found Little Deviants on clearance for $9.98

Maybe not an awesome deal, but great for new vita owners.
I added it to the Wiki.

Still on-line @ full price

http://www.target.co...1&term=devients

I saw Little Deviants for 9.98 but I didn't bite since I know it'll pop up on PS Plus Instant Game Collection sooner or later.

#683 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 01:52 AM

gave up on the sports champions bundle. I only wanted sports champions anyways, I don't really care about the other game. Newegg has the Just Dance 3 bundle on sale for $49.99 so I bit on that. Now just to buy a cheap nav controller/extra motion controller.

#684 cagdvdbargains

cagdvdbargains

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

gave up on the sports champions bundle. I only wanted sports champions anyways, I don't really care about the other game. Newegg has the Just Dance 3 bundle on sale for $49.99 so I bit on that. Now just to buy a cheap nav controller/extra motion controller.

You might still be able to get a nav controller for 17.97 at radio shack. I picked one up a couple months ago and have seen them around still I think.

#685 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:15 AM

Had $7 from shopkick, had to pick up SFxT for $2 even though I'm not a big fan of fighting games

#686 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

You might still be able to get a nav controller for 17.97 at radio shack. I picked one up a couple months ago and have seen them around still I think.

thanks, I'll check it out. I can get a USED one for about $18, but I'd prefer new.

#687 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:00 AM

Picked up a Rayman Origins 360 for 5.98 :) I've wanted that game and sub ten dollars was my buying point. First time finding a decent Target clearance game in months.

#688 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

Had $7 from shopkick, had to pick up SFxT for $2 even though I'm not a big fan of fighting games

I know nothing about Shopkick, but was $2 of that the "Scan Mission" for Target? If not, you could have got it for free! Saw something on SD about "Tap the scan mission advertisement" in the Shopkick app, scan the 3 items 'that they specify' in Target, and get a $2 Target GC.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#689 jdeluis

jdeluis

Now In Stereo!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:11 AM

Found a copy of SF x Tekken :360: it was marked $27.98 but scanned at $11.98. Someone tried to hide behind the $20 value games. :lol: It wasn't under $10 like everybody is finding, but I'm sure it would be gone by the next price drop.

This was at the Lakewood Center Mall if its anybody here who was hiding it.:D

#690 ChunLiBarbie

ChunLiBarbie

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:13 AM

Have you tried Kmarts? Are you near any? I don't remember if you're 1 of the billions of people I've mentioned this to, but I got the LBP2 Move bundle(you know-game,nav and everything else) for $24.99 at Kmart.