Photo
- - - - -

The Bona-Fide Target Clearance Thread XX IS NOW CLOSED!!!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1159 replies to this topic

#691 alice2183

alice2183

CAG in Training

• CAG Veteran

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

Picked up a Rayman Origins 360 for 5.98 :) I've wanted that game and sub ten dollars was my buying point. First time finding a decent Target clearance game in months.

I picked up one of these for the same price today. I've been eyeing that game for a while and figured 6 bucks was too good to pass up. Also picked up Halo: CE Anniversary for 14.98. :)

#692 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:44 AM

I know nothing about Shopkick, but was $2 of that the "Scan Mission" for Target? If not, you could have got it for free! Saw something on SD about "Tap the scan mission advertisement" in the Shopkick app, scan the 3 items 'that they specify' in Target, and get a $2 Target GC.

Yeah, i used that. That was basically my breaking point. Then those scans pushed me up to a $5 cert. Redcard negates tax. That will push even the strongest of cags over the edge my friend

#693 plastik3000

plastik3000

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:57 AM

I saw standalone Sports Champions for 8.xx. I picked one up since I bought a Move bundle during Black Friday.

#694 blume3

blume3

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:48 AM

Have you tried Kmarts? Are you near any? I don't remember if you're 1 of the billions of people I've mentioned this to, but I got the LBP2 Move bundle(you know-game,nav and everything else) for $24.99 at Kmart.

yep tried all my kmarts I have access to wasn't able to find it, I did find the red controller + GOW for $29.99 though. Probably won't play the game bc it's the PSP games but I wanted a cheap red controller.

#695 wugenius

wugenius

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

Was probably already mentioned but I saw SSX and and UFC Undisputed 3 for 14 and change.

#696 xplode427

xplode427

can't buy me love

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

yep tried all my kmarts I have access to wasn't able to find it, I did find the red controller + GOW for $29.99 though. Probably won't play the game bc it's the PSP games but I wanted a cheap red controller.

Origins? They were remade for ps3. They look good and are fun on the ps3.

#697 donssword

donssword

Gaming longer than u

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

Short Pump/Richmond : of the 4 Wiimote Plus packs with Wii Play Plus, 3 were bought at $34.99, and the 4th looks like someone tried to break into it.

So, someone got 3 Wiimote +s for close to retail price, and someone else is a jerk. Sigh... was hoping to watch these drop.

--
My first console: the Teletype 33.

DonsSword.png

#698 arionfrost

arionfrost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 03:20 PM

Short Pump/Richmond : of the 4 Wiimote Plus packs with Wii Play Plus, 3 were bought at $34.99, and the 4th looks like someone tried to break into it.

So, someone got 3 Wiimote +s for close to retail price, and someone else is a jerk. Sigh... was hoping to watch these drop.

Unrelated but did you happen to see anything for PS3? I picked up one of those PS3 black Friday bundles after being away from PS3 for a few years and am looking to get back into it.

#699 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

Picked up ea sports active 2 (ps3) for $12 this morning.

#700 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:09 PM

Picked up ea sports active 2 (ps3) for $12 this morning.

FYI - servers are no longer live. You can't do any online features or plat the "game".

Bought this at Walmart a few months ago for $5 and returned it when I found out I couldn't finish the "game".

Edit: I think you also need 2 of those ankle monitors for something and box only comes with one. Don't remember for sure, look it up to confirm.

#701 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

FYI - servers are no longer live. You can't do any online features or plat the "game".

Bought this at Walmart a few months ago for $5 and returned it when I found out I couldn't finish the "game".

Edit: I think you also need 2 of those ankle monitors for something and box only comes with one. Don't remember for sure, look it up to confirm.

Well that kinda sucks. Anyone know if its worth playing for the offline features? And can anyone confirm or elaborate the two ankle monitor thing? I may just take it back if its not worth it.

#702 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 06 December 2012 - 10:57 PM

Well that kinda sucks. Anyone know if its worth playing for the offline features? And can anyone confirm or elaborate the two ankle monitor thing? I may just take it back if its not worth it.

I don't know about any ankle monitor but it does come with 1 monitor to put on your thigh. Why would they only include one if it requires two?!?!?!

I don't get the whole "complete the game" thing either. It's a workout guide. When you "complete" the game, are you fit and in shape and done with it?

My wife used it quite a bit and liked it. I never touched it. Kid's extra curricular activities ate up her free time to "finish" the game.

#703 Brother Daz

Brother Daz

Scotch and yes?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:15 PM

Thanks shadow, I'm thinking I may keep it. I don't care about the platinum and only really wanted it to try and get in shape (basically cardio). The reviews seem decent enough. Maybe you can answrr this for me. Are the online features important? is it just something that lets you workout with friends? (high scores or whatnot)

#704 HyperG

HyperG

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:40 AM

I'd like to know the same, I still have one unopened for PS3.

www.GamersVlog.com - Enter for game giveaways.

#705 shadowkast

shadowkast

Lowball Ban

• Lowball Ban

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:38 AM

Thanks shadow, I'm thinking I may keep it. I don't care about the platinum and only really wanted it to try and get in shape (basically cardio). The reviews seem decent enough. Maybe you can answrr this for me. Are the online features important? is it just something that lets you workout with friends? (high scores or whatnot)

Honestly don't recall exactly but yeah, challenge your friends or something unimportant. There could be more, none of my expansive friends list was playing this for me to explore. Honestly was just too busy doing 12oz curls watching the wife in stretch pants...

#706 Downhome

Downhome

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

Oddly enough, and not game related at all, I found the basic BD version of Goonies for $3 the other day. It was marked "as is" and was brand new and sealed and there wasn't a thing wrong with it. I didn't question it though.

I also saw a PS Move Bundle, game with only the one motion controller and camera, and it was $29.99. I would have bought it had it been the full bundle. It was some crap game, I don't even remember which one.

#707 extracredit

extracredit

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

.....me too. The black ones. Id clearance that. Ha

#708 walterdude

walterdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 01:50 AM

That blows... well I hate to say it, but you're gonna have some competition in a month. I'm moving up there for school. I'll be living like literally 5 minutes from West Chester Commons lol. Anyways we'll have to gather our forces. As far as Johnson City / Bristol TN/VA... SFxT $8.98. Sports same price. 3ds kingdom hearts $8.98

#709 arionfrost

arionfrost

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

That blows... well I hate to say it, but you're gonna have some competition in a month. I'm moving up there for school. I'll be living like literally 5 minutes from West Chester Commons lol. Anyways we'll have to gather our forces. As far as Johnson City / Bristol TN/VA... SFxT $8.98. Sports same price. 3ds kingdom hearts $8.98

No way dude. Stay where you are. We got enough people cleaning out our targets over here. I would know, I'm one of them 8-)

Seriously though, I wish I could for a SFxT for PS3, been to 4 targets and haven't seen one yet.

#710 btwhitehouse

btwhitehouse

CAG in Training

• CAG in Training

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:47 AM

Long time reader, first time poster. I was at target yesterday and got Metal Gear collections and Street fighter x tekken, both for 360, for 12.98 each. Also saw Dead rising off the records for 8.98

#711 juubei1i

juubei1i

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 03:47 PM

I don't know about any ankle monitor but it does come with 1 monitor to put on your thigh. Why would they only include one if it requires two?!?!?!

I don't get the whole "complete the game" thing either. It's a workout guide. When you "complete" the game, are you fit and in shape and done with it?

My wife used it quite a bit and liked it. I never touched it. Kid's extra curricular activities ate up her free time to "finish" the game.

Ankle vs thigh. It was months ago, I got the wrong body part.

A lot of people, like myself, like to complete/plat games. I don't want a game/workout guide that is missing advertised features because the online servers were shutdown. I don't use my PS3 to work out, I go to the gym for that. My PS3 is used for games.

#712 snakelda

snakelda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:56 PM

Damn MGS PS3 is still $30!

#713 thepain73

thepain73

Johnny B. Goode

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

Found a few of these yesterday.

Posted Image

#714 fortunado

fortunado

Mathematical!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Ugh ... if only I were so lucky. I've been looking for one for a Christmas present. ^^
That's a killer deal.

ach.png

#715 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

I've been looking for a cheap Move bundle for ages. Missed out on the LBP2 best buy bundle and my local target doesn't have any of these Sports Champions bundles either.

#716 Fukurou

Fukurou

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:56 PM

That bundle is missing the navigation controller, though.

#717 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:10 PM

It comes with everything you need out of the box. Pretty decent workout program and decent tracking of your exercise. Recommended if you want a guide/virtual game to help you get in shape. Platting is just silly since the point is to get in shape not pad some virtual score. The workouts are YMMV. Meaning getting plat doesn't mean you'll be in shape necessarily, just done everything to unlock the achievements.

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#718 SackAttack

SackAttack

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I've been looking for a cheap Move bundle for ages. Missed out on the LBP2 best buy bundle and my local target doesn't have any of these Sports Champions bundles either.

Try Radio Shack? I found a Sports Champions Move bundle there for $32 a few weeks ago.

#719 roundhouse

roundhouse

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Try Radio Shack? I found a Sports Champions Move bundle there for $32 a few weeks ago.

thanks for the tip. I actually have a Radio Shack nearby (unlike Kmart :cry:)

#720 Pookymeister

Pookymeister

I like almonds

• Super Moderators

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:59 AM

Found a GH : Warriors of Rock guitar bundle 360 for $24. That was surprising.