Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 Season
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702 - Platinum Hits non-GOTY)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
I-Ninja
Indiana Jones
Inside Pitch 2003
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Minority Report
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
ODDWORLD
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
World Series Baseball
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
4x4 Evo 2
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
2002 Fifa World Cup
FreekStyle
Freedom Fighters
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue
I-Ninja
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WrestleMania XIX

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great EscapeRocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

[quote name='"OP"']I couldn't believe they even had one in stock, but if you can find it @ a CC B&M it's definitely a steal at that price especially since it's brand new :)[/quote]

[quote name='oleander']what happened to demomanTNA? he seemed to know what was going on...[/QUOTE]

Don't blame him. I work for CC as well and our corporate people, as far as games are concerned, are inept. I've been off for the last 2 days but as far as I know there isn't a list. Who knows, maybe one will turn up.

[quote name='neocisco']Don't blame him. I work for CC as well and our corporate people, as far as games are concerned, are inept. I've been off for the last 2 days but as far as I know there isn't a list. Who knows, maybe one will turn up.[/QUOTE]
I'm not blaming him...just haven't heard from him in a while and, well...
[quote name='little_krampy']There's very little sanity left in this thread.[/QUOTE]

Drahken, the HDD is no longer on sale at CC, that sale was 2 months ago. It being $37.99 was part of the Red Dot sale back in mid-Feb. The Red Dot sale lasted for two weeks and now its back to normal price. I had to go through 6 CCs before I got one. Well worth it even though I only played FFXI for the trial period, never have to buy another memory card.

[quote name='oleander']I'm not blaming him...just haven't heard from him in a while and, well...[/QUOTE]

I didn't mean to imply you were blaming him. He just helped me out a LOT on a previous CC thread and I was just covering his back.:)

$1.99 games rock!!! I love buying up all the $1.99 games and then selling them to all the little kiddies....Hey, you want some Jesus Juice?

From now on tell all the newbs that B&M stands for "Bowel & Movement"... and OP stands for "Older Person"
why you gotta give all the secrets away???

[quote name='Goodtone']From now on tell all the newbs that B&M stands for "Bowel & Movement"...
why you gotta give all the secrets away???[/QUOTE]

You're a fruit, you know that? You're a few beers short of a six pack.

I don't drink beer , but I smoke ice out of light bulbs and then I eat a full box of Fruit Loops
Someone please get me an Intervention

[quote name='CouRageouS']Anyone else go out to a CC today? Today I found a couple copies of Banjo and X2 for GBA.[/QUOTE]

Saw several X2s for GBA (I passed) and a Winter Olympics game for GBA that made the girlfriend happy. I tell her, "I'll buy you anything you want as long as it's $1.99."

I picked up a PSone three-pack with Action Bass, Monster Bass and Saltwater Sport Fishing for $2 this week. I'm not big into fishing games, but three new games for $2 was too good to pass up. I also picked up the Tomb Raider: Last Revelation/Grand Theft Auto 2 combo pack for $2 as well. The clerk started talking about how "old school" GTA2 is with its 2D graphics and all. I guess I'll find out. :D

Nothing left in my area.....waiting for the next deal....If I had a game crazy...I would go buy the Tales of Symphonia and Baten Katos for $19.99, but the closest one is in N.C. (I think)

[quote name='hmk8000']i went to cc in baltimore and all the games on the list were regular price is there some kind of trick?[/QUOTE]
Yes. Throw $2 at the clerk and run out of the store with the games. If the police come after you, throw the games at the police and run.

Then let us know what channel the ensuing beatdown is going to be on.

*I'm only kidding, do not do this, and if you do, you're an idiot and I'm not going to be held responsible, but I will mock you.

[quote name='hmk8000']i went to cc in baltimore and all the games on the list were regular price is there some kind of trick?[/QUOTE]

You're too late... just stop.

[quote name='nwaugh']Saw several X2s for GBA (I passed) and a Winter Olympics game for GBA that made the girlfriend happy. I tell her, "I'll buy you anything you want as long as it's $1.99."[/QUOTE]
X2 is pretty good, its made by the same guys who made that Bruce Lee GBA game. It reminds me of the Genesis X-Men games and the boss fights are excellent. Winter Games is alright too.

I was able to get a Morrowind today...it was a value title...but it looked like someone returned it but peeled off the value UPC on the back. I took note of that and handed the game to the clerk backside up. But other than that, the games were sucked dry.

This was the CC in Hawthorne, CA.

The CC nearest to me in Culver City shot me down when I brought up a Morrowind and Cabela's Deer Hunt 04. The girl called a manager when they rang up for $1.99. She got off the phone and told me it was "an error in the system." I was like whatever and just left.

I figured my CC would be tapped out (only 1 of 4 in my area ever had anything), but I gave it one more shot today. I didn't find any console games but was able to get one more Gameboy Color Harry Potter and the Chanber of Secrets - it trades for $7 at GR, so a good deal. I had left a few there when I first found them (bought 2, left at least 3 - after this long into the sale I had no ethical problem snagging the last copy). If you are just looking for trade fodder it is probably only the GBA games that are still left anywhere.

[quote name='Zon27']I was able to get a Morrowind today...it looked like someone returned it but peeled off the value UPC on the back.[/QUOTE]Damn, why didn't I think of that? My CC has a buch of these games with the stickers on them...why not buy them, peel them, return them and rebuy? Anyone else secretly enjoy going to a lot of work just to pull off a deal?

[quote name='ToddlerTN']Damn, why didn't I think of that? My CC has a buch of these games with the stickers on them...why not buy them, peel them, return them and rebuy? Anyone else secretly enjoy going to a lot of work just to pull off a deal?[/QUOTE]

I am willing to work to pull of a deal, but I think that would be crossing the line. I did get a Timesplitters 2 (Xbox) for $4.99 that looked as if the value UPC had been removed, but not by me.

[quote name='ToddlerTN']Damn, why didn't I think of that? My CC has a buch of these games with the stickers on them...why not buy them, peel them, return them and rebuy? Anyone else secretly enjoy going to a lot of work just to pull off a deal?[/QUOTE]

I think you would have a hard time returning them after you took the stickers off because not only would the UPC's not match anymore, but value games don't ring up as any particular title only as "Value Software". So you roll back into the store with a game that has a different UPC than the receipt, which only says "value software", and ask them to refund the $14.99 on the receipt for a game that is now ringing up as $1.99 in their system? Doesn't sound like it would be exactly easy.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I think you would have a hard time returning them after you took the stickers off because not only would the UPC's not match anymore, but value games don't ring up as any particular title only as "Value Software". So you roll back into the store with a game that has a different UPC than the receipt, which only says "value software", and ask them to refund the $14.99 on the receipt for a game that is now ringing up as $1.99 in their system? Doesn't sound like it would be exactly easy.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I found two versions of Haunted Mansion for GC, one with the Value Sticker and new UPC and one without. The one without the added stickers did not show up in their system, whereas the Value Stickered one did scan at $11.96 or something.

[quote name='Professor Oreo']I think you would have a hard time returning them after you took the stickers off because not only would the UPC's not match anymore, but value games don't ring up as any particular title only as "Value Software". So you roll back into the store with a game that has a different UPC than the receipt, which only says "value software", and ask them to refund the $14.99 on the receipt for a game that is now ringing up as $1.99 in their system? Doesn't sound like it would be exactly easy.[/QUOTE]

Sure it would be easy:

Buy value game for $12.
Take it home and use hair dryer to loosen sticker. Move it from top-back to bottom-back of game case.
Return game to CC.
Come back the next day and rebuy it.

They are almost guaranteed to scan the original UPC instead of the value UPC when you buy it the second time. But they can still return it without any issues as the value UPC is still on the box.

I've done the first half (buy, move sticker, return) with no issues and now I'm waiting to go back and buy it.

I don't see this as less than legit.

[quote name='oleander']what happened to demomanTNA? he seemed to know what was going on...[/QUOTE]

I've been away from the forum for a bit - part of it was during the weekend since I was spending time with my girlfriend, the other part was between work and other obligations.

Anyways, nothing much as of today. I did ring up a few $1.99 titles and had some good conversations about how nice it is to get games so damn cheap. :D

As usual if I hear anything that pertains to this sale then I will post it. :D

I decided to do a mini update. I didnt even bother with Dreamcast and PS1(my apologies). I added a few i found on my own.

Playstation 2

18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
2-pack (Dave Mirra/Smuggler's Run)
Aqua Aqua
Alter Echo
Auto Modellista
Backyard Basketball
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
Blood Omen 2
Bombastic
Big Mutha Truckers
Cat in the Hat
Chessmaster
Commandos 2
Disaster Report
Disney's PK out of the shadows
Escape from Monkey Island
Eve of Extinction
Everquest Online Adventures
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
ESPN X-Games Skateboarding
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
Frequency
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge
Gravity Games Bike PS2
Grandia II
Gungrave
Haunted Mansion
Herdy Gerdy
I-Ninja
Jampack Vol. 10
Jampack Vol. 11
Jeopardy
Jet X2O
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix
Kinetica
La Pucelle Tactics
Legion: Legend of Exclaibur
Maximo GH
Men in Black 2 Alien Escape
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
Moto GP3
My Street
NBA 2K2
NCAA College Football 2K3
NCAA March Madness 2002
NCAA March Madness 2003
Oni
Project Eden
Pryzm Chapter One The Dark Unicorn
Rally Fusion PS2
Robot Alchemic Drive
Rygar
Scorpion King
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Silpheed
Smugglers' Run
Spawn: Armageddon
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
Star Wars : Racer Revenge
State of Emergency
State of Emergency GH
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Taz Wanted
Tekken Tag GH
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Twisted Metal Black
Wakeboarding Unleashed
Wallace and Gromit
Whirl Tour
World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks
X-Men: Next Dimension
X-Squad
Yanya Cabilista

Xbox

Alter Echo
Big Mutha Truckers
Bloodrayne
Circus Maximus
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Great Escape
Gunvalkyrie
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
I-Ninja
Inside Pitch 2003
Kelly Slater Pro Surfer
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (UPC 047875802513)
Metal Gear Solid 2 Substance
Minority Report
Mojo Morrowind XB
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
MX Superfly
Myst III Exile
Nascar Thunder 2002
New Legends
NHL 2002
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddyssee
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Spawn: Armageddon
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
The Thing
Transworld Snowboarding
Triple Play 2002
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
X2 Wolverine's Revenge
XGRA

Gamecube

Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
Freedom Fighters
Freekstyle
I-Ninja
Jeremy Mcragth Racing
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
Lord of the Rings Two Towers
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
Smashing Drive
Skies of Arcadia Legends
UFC Throwdown
WWE WrestleMania XIX

GBA

Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Cat in the Hat
Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku
ESPN International Track & Field (GBC)
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
Earthworm Jim
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBC)
The Incredible Hulk
Legends of Wrestling II
Medal of Honor
Madden NFL 2004
Pinball of The Dead
Pinobee
Razor Scooter GBA
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

You can add Backyard Basketball PS2 to the list. They must have dredged that up from some dusty back room, since I'd never even heard of the thing before. $1.99 makes you buy some pretty screwy games. =)

[quote name='CaptPete']You can add Backyard Basketball PS2 to the list. They must have dredged that up from some dusty back room, since I'd never even heard of the thing before. $1.99 makes you buy some pretty screwy games. =)[/QUOTE]

Added. Ive been wondering how many games weve passed over thinking since theyre not on the lis dont even bother. Ive done that with a couple. But i tried ALter Echo and Summer Heat:Volley ball both for Ps2 and they were $1.99. So ill keep trying.

I think the deal is over in my area ( I had two previously successful trips). Went to the CC I had luck with for one more score and I got denied. The CSR said that they got a e-mail stating they could no longer scan the regular barcode on the back or top of the game...only the value sticker was to be scanned. Now get this, she stated that corporate management was even aware of a list somewhere ( I wonder where) on which there were supposed clearance titles. She said they are instructed not to sell any games for $1.99. This was a regular employee and not a manager. Two other stores in my area have said that "this was a glitch in the system" and could not sell any game for $1.99 either. Fun while it lasted.

Good to know Alter Echo is on the list, I saw several the other day. I got it at TRU along time ago and played through about halfway before trading it in. Time to pick it up again for $1.99. Thanks for the list update Usa Ghost.

[quote name='indomitable']I think the deal is over in my area ( I had two previously successful trips). Went to the CC I had luck with for one more score and I got denied. The CSR said that they got a e-mail stating they could no longer scan the regular barcode on the back or top of the game...only the value sticker was to be scanned. Now get this, she stated that corporate management was even aware of a list somewhere ( I wonder where) on which there were supposed clearance titles. She said they are instructed not to sell any games for $1.99. This was a regular employee and not a manager. Two other stores in my area have said that "this was a glitch in the system" and could not sell any game for $1.99 either. Fun while it lasted.[/QUOTE]How stupid is CC's process if they're aware of "a glitch in the system" where games are ringing up incorrectly at $1.99...and instead of fixing the "glitch" with a few keystrokes, instead they have hundreds of employees at hundreds of stores across the United States take thousands of games off the shelf and extract them from their protective plastic shells to put a generic bar code sticker over the real one that's already on the game in the first place...and then have to follow that up with a week and a half of emails and policy directives to make sure no more employees sell these games for the price they scan at in the system?

I really would like to know the inside story, because the "solution" CC chose to implement couldn't really have been the best option at their disposal.

[quote name='ToddlerTN']How stupid is CC's process if they're aware of "a glitch in the system" where games are ringing up incorrectly at $1.99...and instead of fixing the "glitch" with a few keystrokes, instead they have hundreds of employees at hundreds of stores across the United States take thousands of games off the shelf and extract them from their protective plastic shells to put a generic bar code sticker over the real one that's already on the game in the first place...and then have to follow that up with a week and a half of emails and policy directives to make sure no more employees sell these games for the price they scan at in the system?

I really would like to know the inside story, because the "solution" CC chose to implement couldn't really have been the best option at their disposal.[/QUOTE]

I agree with what you are saying but i believe the "sale" was in us finding the games that were not covered over by the generic barcode(which should have been?). These are the games that were ringing up at $1.99. Or if you got lucky you could find an employee that ignored the generic barcode and scanned the actual upc code elsewhere on the game. I'm not sure if they actually had employees putting generic stickers over the "suspect" upcs or not. I'd like to know too. Certainly...I would think a few key strokes should have fixed the computer prices. I went into this thinking these games were being clearanced out and not that we were finding a loophole but my experience today tells me there was never any clearance. Maybe there is one to come someday...we'll have to see. No on seems to be able to give any info on this.

[quote name='indomitable']I agree with what you are saying but i believe the "sale" was in us finding the games that were not covered over by the generic barcode(which should have been?). These are the games that were ringing up at $1.99. Or if you got lucky you could find an employee that ignored the generic barcode and scanned the actual upc code elsewhere on the game. I'm not sure if they actually had employees putting generic stickers over the "suspect" upcs or not. I'd like to know too. Certainly...I would think a few key strokes should have fixed the computer prices. I went into this thinking these games were being clearanced out and not that we were finding a loophole but my experience today tells me there was never any clearance. Maybe there is one to come someday...we'll have to see. No on seems to be able to give any info on this.[/QUOTE]
Read. Be enlightened.

[quote name='demomanTNA']I found out what is going on is that corporate is still adjusting many titles to $1.99 because as of right now those $1.99 titles are going to be part of a pullback (or stuff being sent back to CC HQ). It is up to the store if they want to let some of these $1.99 titles sell or just to send them back. Now from what I find out is that there is over (be sitting folks) 1,500 games TOTAL in this - but however - and read this carefully - many stores at best might have maybe 10 to even 100 of them. Many stores won't be getting the official list for their store until potentially this weekend depending on how things work out, so each store is going to have different things. Your milage might vary is really the keyword from this point forward with this clerance sale due to the fact that some stores might have, say, "NHL 2002" while the store 10 minutes away might not.

Also to clear up a big issue that has been mentioned - the "mispriced" issue is in fact over the one cent "Chessmaster." It was ment to be coming up at $1.99 but somehow a goof up happened which lead up to be coming up at one cent. That's also why some employees (and managers) think that the $1.99 clearance sale is a "error."[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shipwreck']The "Value Games" are not the same inventory as the games that are on clearance. The games on clearance are games that Circuit City originally ordered a long time ago and intended to sell them at full price. The "Value Games" were pre-stickered games that were bought at bulk with the intention to sell them for anywhere between $9.99 and $19.99. Either that or they were the backstock that CC had at their warehouse. Regardless, the two groups of games are very different.

I'm sure that Circuit City meant to put these games on clearance for $1.99 as they have had them for an extremely long time (most of these games were part of the $5 sale and they didn't sell at that price).[/QUOTE]

The deal is dead over here in Tampa. I checked all 5 stores in the last week. My total haul was 20+ games. There are a few GBA Hulks and Wolverines that I left at the stores I hit (check Palm Harbor). Now, if we could only find out if CC is going to have another $5 sale or if Best Buy is going to start clearing some of their crap out.......................

ok guys i am new to this site but i wanted to let you guys in on a little secret i work at cc in the woodlands tx and you may be getting screwed on these deals. the reason you may not be finding some of these games is because before the store opens on the first day of the price adjust the store and department managers get the list of the games and if your area's store is like mine the managers have us the grunts go through and dig all the games out because it doesnt make the store any money and we all know how greedy and money grubing managers are they want the store to do good so they can get the pat on the back from the distrtict manager. then on top of that after they pulled them they offered them to associates only. and if there is a game on the list and it is ringing up wrong demand a price change or ask for a manager because like it or not they have to change the price for you. take it from me i know i work for the bastards. also this isnt a sale it is just us trying to get rid of games that just dont sell so we have room for the new releases this year. they are going to be what is called pulled back soon and sent back to corporate.

I'm still doing alright with this. I picked up 6 games today-
Alter Echo x 2 PS2
Cat in the Hat PS2
Rocket Power Bandits GC
MX Superfly GC
Jeremy Mcgrath GC

They still had copies of all of them except Cat in the Hat. I kept one Alter Echo and traded the rest to a local game store for Wario Ware Touched. Not bad at all.

Anyone hit up any Citys in Chicago? Also is this deal still going on? On their website, some games are listed as $1.99, and some like La Pucelle arent even on the site. I'm going tomorow and I really hope I can pick up some 1.99 games. Yeah so if anyone has been to some in the Chicago area, how has it been? Also how long has this sale been going on? Wish me luck tomorow.

I went out to the CC out by me today in Houston and I found that the games I found on the list had had their original UPCs covered with a new UPC that rang up a price higher than 1.99. I had gone to the same store 4 days earlier and none of the 1.99 games I found had the new UPC. At least I got a couple of games out of it before they caught on.

Well I don't know what to think, if this is a national thing or not, but...

I was at CC today to get an iPod and I figured I'd just browse through the Xbox games one more time. When I turned the corner, this girl had a cart loaded with games and was sticking them on the shelves. Lucky for me, they did Xbox first, so they were almost finished there when I saw them, and they rolled the cart over to the PS2 area.

So I started flipping through and holy smokes, there were dozens of $1.99 titles now. Better yet, NONE of them had any stickers over the original UPC! Maybe they had just gotten them in and forgot to do it? Or maybe it's the beginning of a legit sale? Either way, there was a ton of games and I started loading up!

I was kicking myself for tossing out the list of sale titles I'd been keeping in my pocket for over a week. I just started grabbing any Xbox games I could remember and stacking them on the floor, and then I realized something...everything on that cart must have been a $1.99 game!

So I ran over to the girl and looked at the cart, and I recognized most of the titles, so I asked, "Hey, can I buy all these games?"

She didn't even answer me for a minute and then just said, "Are you for real?" and I told her I was a dealer and had a store, which wasn't true at all, but I figured she would be suspicious otherwise.

She still couldn't believe I wanted ALL of them but I told her I was serious, and we rolled the cart over to the Xbox games and I loaded the stack I had made there and then rolled it up front to checkout. It took her 40 minutes to take them out of the boxes and scan them all. Luckily the store was dead and she just kept going and going. And the weirdest deal was that she didn't comment on the price at all, she just said at one point "wow you're getting a great deal." LOL, no kidding!

So now I just got home a while ago and I had to check my receipt to even tell what all I bought. It took forever for me to even type it up, and I haven't checked it against the "official" list to see if there's anything new in there. Anyway, here's my haul:

MX 2002 (featuring Ricky Carmichael) (Xbox)
I-Ninja (PS2)
NHL 2002 (Xbox)
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (Xbox)
UFC: Tapout 2 (Xbox)
UFC: Tapout (Xbox)
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix (PS2)
Tekken Tag GH (PS2)
Auto Modellista (PS2)
NCAA College Football 2K3 (PS2)
Commandos 2 (PS2)
Smuggler's Run (PS2)
Jeopardy (PS2)
Spawn: Armageddon (PS2)
Freekstyle (GC)
The Incredible Hulk (GBA)
Freedom Fighters (Xbox)
Alter Echo (Xbox)
Transworld Snowboarding (Xbox)
Myst III Exile (Xbox)
XGRA (Xbox)
Chessmaster (PS2)
Rally Fusion (PS2)
NCAA March Madness 2003 (PS2)
World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks (PS2)
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction (PS2)
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge (PS2)
Jet X2O (PS2)
Rygar (PS2)
Escape from Monkey Island (PS2)
Project Eden (PS2)
Looney Tunes: Back in Action (GC)
UFC Throwdown (GC)
MX Superfly (GC)
Legends of Wrestling II (GBA)
X2 Wolverine's Revenge (GBA)
Earthworm Jim (GBA)
Nascar Thunder 2002 (Xbox)
I-Ninja (Xbox)
Circus Maximus (Xbox)
La Pucelle Tactics (PS2)
Kinetica (PS2)
Summer Heat Beach Volleyball (PS2)
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue (PS2)
NCAA March Madness 2002 (PS2)
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (PS2)
Aqua Aqua (PS2)
Eternal Darkness (GC)
Beyond Good & Evil (GC)
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (GC)
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 (GBA)
Kelly Slater Pro Surfer (Xbox)
Mojo (Xbox)
Yanya Cabilista (PS2)
Everquest Online Adventures (PS2)
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002 (PS2)
Madden NFL 2004 (GBA)
Razor Scooter (GBA)
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (Xbox)
Spawn: Armageddon (Xbox)
X2 Wolverine's Revenge (Xbox)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (Xbox)
Robot Alchemic Drive (PS2)
Herdy Gerdy (PS2)
X-Men: Next Dimension (PS2)
Disaster Report (PS2)
Wakeboarding Unleashed (PS2)
NBA 2K2 (PS2)
Big Mutha Truckers (PS2)
Disney's Magical Mirror (GC)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC)
Smashing Drive (GC)
Inside Pitch 2003 (Xbox)
Bloodrayne (Xbox)
The Cat in the Hat (PS2)
X-Squad (PS2)
Silpheed (PS2)
Pryzm Chapter One: The Dark Unicorn (PS2)
WWE WrestleMania XIX (GC)
Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku (GBA)
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 Season (Xbox)
The Thing (Xbox)
Maximo GH (PS2)
Gungrave (PS2)
Syberia (Xbox)
New Legends (Xbox)
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming (PS2)
Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt. (PS2)
Grandia II (PS2)
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2)
Legion: Legend of Exclaibur (PS2)
Jeremy Mcragth Racing (GC)
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue (GC)
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge (GBA)
The Cat in the Hat (GBA)
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddyssee (Xbox)
Gunvalkyrie (Xbox)
MX Superfly (Xbox)
Big Mutha Truckers (Xbox)
Eve of Extinction (PS2)
Blood Omen 2 (PS2)
Men in Black 2 Alien Escape (PS2)
Bombastic (PS2)
State of Emergency (PS2)
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick (PS2)
Twisted Metal: Black (PS2)
Scorpion King (PS2)
Wallace and Gromit (PS2)
Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (GC)
Freedom Fighters (GC)
ESPN International Track & Field (GBA)
Minority Report (Xbox)
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (Xbox)
Great Escape (Xbox)
Stake Fortune Fighters (Xbox)
Silent Scope Complete (Xbox)
Tribes: Aerial Assault (PS2)
Frequency (PS2)
SWAT: Global Strike Team (PS2)
18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker (PS2)
Disney's PK Out of the Shadows (PS2)
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 (PS2)
Taz: Wanted (PS2)
Haunted Mansion (PS2)
Cel Damage (GC)
Dead to Rights (GC)
Medal of Honor (GBA)
Pinball of the Dead (GBA)
Triple Play 2002 (Xbox)
Dino Crisis 3 (Xbox)
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance (Xbox)
Matt Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (Xbox)
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (Xbox)
Backyard Basketball (PS2)
Star Wars : Racer Revenge (PS2)
Oni (PS2)
State of Emergency GH (PS2)
Alter Echo (PS2)
Whirl Tour (PS2)
ESPN X-Games Skateboarding (PS2)
My Street (PS2)
I-Ninja (GC)
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits (GC)
Pinobee (GBA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBA)

I was stupid and didn't think to count the duplicates I bought until I was halfway through typing the list, but I got 385 games total and spent $829.36, and I didn't even get the iPod I went for the first place...now I'm too broke! But I'm not complaining, either.

Oh, I did one pretty cool thing also...after all the years of griping about hoarders, I wasn't about to do that myself and totally wipe them out. So in case any fellow Nashville CAGers (Scorch!) want to take advantage of this deal, I left one copy of "Gravity Games Bike: Street. Vert. Dirt." hidden behind a row of games somewhere on the bottom shelf of the PS2 section (sorry I can't remember what game I hid it under). But this was at the Bellevue CC store...hopefully it's still there when you local guys read this.

Wow, a lot of typing and I'm sure it's much appreciated. About time CC came through for me, finally! I'm glad I decided to buy an iPod...LOL!

Now can some kind person take this list and maybe lookup the Gamestop trade values and post them back to this thread so I know how much to expect? If someone could do that tonight so I have an idea by tomorrow morning, that would be great. Also, I don't really know what's good and what's not in that list...I don't even own a GameCube or PS2 or GBA, so maybe also include the IGN ratings in case I want to keep any of them? I might buy another system with all the trade credit I'll be getting tomorrow.

CAGers helping other CAGers...gotta love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back