Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Batman: Dark Tomorrow
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Cabelas Deer Hunt 2004 Season
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702 - Platinum Hits non-GOTY)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
I-Ninja
Indiana Jones
Inside Pitch 2003
LOTR: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2
Minority Report
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
ODDWORLD
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
World Series Baseball
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
4x4 Evo 2
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
2002 Fifa World Cup
FreekStyle
Freedom Fighters
Frogger Adventures: The Rescue
I-Ninja
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WrestleMania XIX

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great EscapeRocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

[quote name='"OP"']I couldn't believe they even had one in stock, but if you can find it @ a CC B&M it's definitely a steal at that price especially since it's brand new :)[/quote]

[quote name='mmn']Yeah, I guess. The last time this happened it was the same way - people starting discovering games ringing up for $4.99 a few days before the "official" sale was supposed to start. The employees had no idea it was going on and nobody had a real list until the sale started the next Sunday.

Again, its just speculation at this point, but thats probably whats going on here, too. They may also be adding more games to the clearance list that we either don't know about or aren't ringing up for $1.99 yet.

That's why I'm going to wait until Sunday to go.[/QUOTE]

Where'd you hear it was supposed to start this Sunday mmn? I know that from past sales that that is how it happened, but are you sure?

What I keep thinking is that these prices really aren't related at all to the "clearance sale" that the CC-employed CAGs keep mentioning. I honestly don't think CC would ever purposefully sell these current-gen games for such a cheap price. Even though the topic says that it's a $1.99 "Clearance Sale" @ CC, I just think this is a big pricing mistake that we didn't catch onto until just recently. After all, as far as CC knows, every one of these games is supposed to have one of their "Value Game" UPC stickers covering up the original, right? Basically, it boils down to the sloppiness of the employees at the individual store as to whether or not all the games got stickered. Maybe their pricing system is set to drop the prices on the original UPCs by a certain amount over a certain time period, and rather than fixing the entire system, they solve the issue by stickering over those original UPCs and making their old stock into "Value Games."

It's just something I've been thinking about for the past two days. I'd be very surprised to find out that they've intentionally priced any current-gen games at less than the $5 legit clearance prices we've seen in the past.

[quote name='oleander']I agree that a list of GBA games would be excellent.
For what it's worth, Mario Kart (I thought this was in the list for last year's clearance) was full price when I checked...[/QUOTE]

That's one of the GBA titles that I tried when I went to CC. I also tried FF Tactics Advance but it came up regular price as well.

I know that I did see that either they had forgotten to take off the stickers, or that they had dropped the price of Final Fantasy 1 and 2: Dawn of Souls to 24.99

For what it's worth -- word on the street is that CC will have a clearance sale w/ prices ranging from 1.99 - 12.99 (gathered from FW) on sunday.

Employees of CC will get a list of games tomorrow. Prices should take effect tomorrow.

Tip:

Take the list of games to CC and buy the games you want at the high prices and come back on Sunday to get a price adjustment. If for some reason the prices DO NOT change and they are NOT on sale/clearance, then just return 'em. It's not much of a risk -- at most a waste of a trip to CC.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting...

Of the 13 games I picked up, only 1 rang up at $1.99 -> Project Eden (oddly it DID have a sticker but the sticker was diff. from other copies of Project Eden I picked up which had a different UPC Sticker)

Okay folks, I got some news that will make everyone happy. Please this is very vital and I do recommend for everyone to read this as this pertains to what is really going on. Also can whomever is in charge of this thread please put what I am about to write on the front page so that way new people reading can find this easily.

I found out what is going on is that corporate is still adjusting many titles to $1.99 because as of right now those $1.99 titles are going to be part of a pullback (or stuff being sent back to CC HQ). It is up to the store if they want to let some of these $1.99 titles sell or just to send them back. Now from what I find out is that there is over (be sitting folks) 1,500 games TOTAL in this - but however - and read this carefully - many stores at best might have maybe 10 to even 100 of them. Many stores won't be getting the official list for their store until potentially this weekend depending on how things work out, so each store is going to have different things. Your milage might vary is really the keyword from this point forward with this clerance sale due to the fact that some stores might have, say, "NHL 2002" while the store 10 minutes away might not.

Also to clear up a big issue that has been mentioned - the "mispriced" issue is in fact over the one cent "Chessmaster." It was ment to be coming up at $1.99 but somehow a goof up happened which lead up to be coming up at one cent. That's also why some employees (and managers) think that the $1.99 clearance sale is a "error."

Hopefully this helps out.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']What I keep thinking is that these prices really aren't related at all to the "clearance sale" that the CC-employed CAGs keep mentioning. I honestly don't think CC would ever purposefully sell these current-gen games for such a cheap price. Even though the topic says that it's a $1.99 "Clearance Sale" @ CC, I just think this is a big pricing mistake that we didn't catch onto until just recently. After all, as far as CC knows, every one of these games is supposed to have one of their "Value Game" UPC stickers covering up the original, right? Basically, it boils down to the sloppiness of the employees at the individual store as to whether or not all the games got stickered. Maybe their pricing system is set to drop the prices on the original UPCs by a certain amount over a certain time period, and rather than fixing the entire system, they solve the issue by stickering over those original UPCs and making their old stock into "Value Games."

It's just something I've been thinking about for the past two days. I'd be very surprised to find out that they've intentionally priced any current-gen games at less than the $5 legit clearance prices we've seen in the past.[/QUOTE]

Yaeh, I've been thinking some of the exact same things as you...I really don't know if this is an intended clearance sale like last year's $5 CC extravanganza. I know that some of the stores I went to, that the employees did a good job of putting on the "Value Stickers" on just about everything I saw.

[quote name='darkwingduck13']What I keep thinking is that these prices really aren't related at all to the "clearance sale" that the CC-employed CAGs keep mentioning. I honestly don't think CC would ever purposefully sell these current-gen games for such a cheap price. Even though the topic says that it's a $1.99 "Clearance Sale" @ CC, I just think this is a big pricing mistake that we didn't catch onto until just recently. After all, as far as CC knows, every one of these games is supposed to have one of their "Value Game" UPC stickers covering up the original, right? Basically, it boils down to the sloppiness of the employees at the individual store as to whether or not all the games got stickered. Maybe their pricing system is set to drop the prices on the original UPCs by a certain amount over a certain time period, and rather than fixing the entire system, they solve the issue by stickering over those original UPCs and making their old stock into "Value Games."

It's just something I've been thinking about for the past two days. I'd be very surprised to find out that they've intentionally priced any current-gen games at less than the $5 legit clearance prices we've seen in the past.[/QUOTE]

The "Value Games" are not the same inventory as the games that are on clearance. The games on clearance are games that Circuit City originally ordered a long time ago and intended to sell them at full price. The "Value Games" were pre-stickered games that were bought at bulk with the intention to sell them for anywhere between $9.99 and $19.99. Either that or they were the backstock that CC had at their warehouse. Regardless, the two groups of games are very different.

I'm sure that Circuit City meant to put these games on clearance for $1.99 as they have had them for an extremely long time (most of these games were part of the $5 sale and they didn't sell at that price).

[quote name='demomanTNA']Okay folks, I got some news that will make everyone happy. Please this is very vital and I do recommend for everyone to read this as this pertains to what is really going on. Also can whomever is in charge of this thread please put what I am about to write on the front page so that way new people reading can find this easily.

I found out what is going on is that corporate is still adjusting many titles to $1.99 because as of right now those $1.99 titles are going to be part of a pullback (or stuff being sent back to CC HQ). It is up to the store if they want to let some of these $1.99 titles sell or just to send them back. Now from what I find out is that there is over (be sitting folks) 1,500 games TOTAL in this - but however - and read this carefully - many stores at best might have maybe 10 to even 100 of them. Many stores won't be getting the official list for their store until potentially this weekend depending on how things work out, so each store is going to have different things. Your milage might vary is really the keyword from this point forward with this clerance sale due to the fact that some stores might have, say, "NHL 2002" while the store 10 minutes away might not.

Also to clear up a big issue that has been mentioned - the "mispriced" issue is in fact over the one cent "Chessmaster." It was ment to be coming up at $1.99 but somehow a goof up happened which lead up to be coming up at one cent. That's also why some employees (and managers) think that the $1.99 clearance sale is a "error."

Hopefully this helps out.[/QUOTE]

:shock: Wow!! 1500 titles!! :shock: And 10-100 could be at an individual store this weekend. I'm just salivating at the thought of this deal could entail.

[quote name='skygunnerblue']I was wondering why no one mentioned GBA. Personally, I found these for $1.99:

Bionicle
Medal of Honor
X2 Wolverine Revenge
Banjo Kazooie

Altamonte, FL

Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Medal of Honor and Banjo Kazooie sure sound good. I remember seeing those covered in value stickers at my local CC. Hopefully when this Sunday comes, they'll be that price even with the stinking value sticker and hopefully there will be manymore added GBA games.

some stores might have, say, "NHL 2002" while the store 10 minutes away might not.

I got that yesterday.. well, guessed picked it up for me..

I think i'll postpone my trip until tomorrow.. hopefully more GBA games will be known by then.

Hiccuple, USE THE fuckING EDIT BUTTON!!! You've made EIGHT posts in the past eleven minutes!!!

AND that's not counting the post you'll make responding to this!

One question, though, demonTNA is the price of games during this sale going to be 1.99-12.99 like some others have posted or strictly 1.99?

[quote name='bmarquardt']GC is short for what site?[/QUOTE]

Good question, somebody posted some new games and referenced a site GC, which site is that?

[quote name='j-fever']I really wonder how effective this will be since in the policy it states:

"It does not apply to competitor's one-of-a-kind or other limited quantity offer" ..?

Getting mad at BB is not a solution, they are only doing thier job. .[/QUOTE]

Ok, since you're the second person that blindly re-quoted my quote, I've tried to fix the original posting to make it a bit more clear that it wasn't me saying that. Sheesh.

As for a followup though, the guy on FatWallet was able to force the manager of the Best Buy to do the pricematch on about 10 games (although only at $1.99). I can't imagine going back into a store after pulling something like that though.

The last time I personally tried to pricematch (Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm: $5.48 at TRU, $19.99 at CC), the woman at Circuit City flat out lied to me when she called the store. She told me that the person at TRU told her that they were out of stock and weren't getting any more in. I stopped by the next day and there were still the two copies there that I had seen a couple days before.

[quote name='Scorch']I got that yesterday.. well, guessed picked it up for me..

I think i'll postpone my trip until tomorrow.. hopefully more GBA games will be known by then.

Hiccuple, USE THE fuckING EDIT BUTTON!!! You've made SEVEN posts in the past eleven minutes!!![/QUOTE]

fuck off man. Post count doesn't matter remember, so what the hell are you going say about it now?. Sometimes it's easier to group questions and sometimes they are intended at different people and it makes it easier to do multiple posts.

I don't tell you how to post so don't tell me how to post.

Edit Again: Some of the stuff I posted earlier was not intended to you. I was reporting about the games I had tried at some local CCs and reporting this info to the other Vegas CAGs (i.e. mmn, mentos, etc.).

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']One question, though, demonTNA is the price of games during this sale going to be 1.99-12.99 like some others have posted or strictly 1.99?[/QUOTE]

That I have not heard about, but I'll see what I can find out.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']fuck off man. Post count doesn't matter remember, so what the hell are you going say about it now?. Sometimes it's easier to group questions and sometimes they are intended at different people and it makes it easier to do multiple posts.[/QUOTE]

as multiple posts.

[quote name='"not to mention"'] that you can put their names in parenthesis.[/quote]

I complain because it's annoying seeing your avatar and signature over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on one damn page.

[quote name='Scorch']as multiple posts.

I complain because it's annoying seeing your avatar and signature over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on one damn page.[/QUOTE]

sometimes

complain.

Now was that better Scorch? Not to mention that sometimes it easier just replying to them instead of breaking it up.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']:shock: Wow!! 1500 titles!! :shock: And 10-100 could be at an individual store this weekend. I'm just salivating at the thought of this deal could entail.[/QUOTE]

Yea but let's not get too excited...most of us have found maybe 5, at most, of the 1.99 titles at our local CC. Of those 1500, I'd imagine most of them are games that most stores just don't carry anymore, or are useless games like 2K2 sports titles, and ancient Playstation games, etc. But having said that, there's room for a few more La Pucelle and BG&E type games to show up on the list. I don't see this being as great as the legendary July 4th $5 sale though.

[quote name='Scorch']as multiple posts.

I complain because it's annoying seeing your avatar and signature over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over on one damn page.[/QUOTE]
You can turn off avatar and signature displays in your user settings. That's what I do, this site is much less annoying now.

The unnofficial official update?

Playstation 2
18 Wheeler: American Pro Trucker
Aqua Aqua
Auto Modellista
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu
Blood Omen 2
Bombastic
Big Mutha Truckers
Cat in the Hat
Chessmaster
Commandos 2
Disaster Report
Disney's PK out of the shadows
Eve of Extinction
Everquest Online Adventures
Evil Dead: A Fistful of Boomstick
ESPN International Winter Sports 2002
Frequency
Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge
Grandia II
Gungrave
Haunted Mansion
I-Ninja
Jampack Vol. 10
Jampack Vol. 11
Jonny Moseley Mad Trix
Kinetica
La Pucelle Tactics
Men in Black 2 Alien Escape
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
NBA 2K2
NCAA College Football 2K3
NCAA March Madness 2002
NCAA March Madness 2003
Oni
Project Eden
Robot Alchemic Drive
Romance of Kingdoms VIII
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming
Silpheed
Star Wars: Bounty Hunter
State of Emergency
SWAT: Global Strike Team
Star Wars : Racer Revenge
Spawn: Armageddon
Taz Wanted
Tribes: Aerial Assault
Twisted Metal Black
Unlimited Saga
Wallace and Gromit
Whirl Tour
World Destruction League: Thunder Tanks
X-Men: Next Dimension
X-Squad
Yanya Cabilista

Xbox
Alter Echo
Bloodrayne
Big Mutha Truckers
Circus Maximus
Dino Crisis 3
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (UPC 093155116702)
Freedom Fighters
Gladiator: Sword of Vengeance
Gunvalkyrie
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
I-Ninja
Inside Pitch 2003
Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 (UPC 047875802513)
Minority Report
Mojo
MX 2002 featuring Ricky Carmichael
Nascar Thunder 2002
New Legends
NHL 2002
Oddworld: Munch’s Oddyssee
Silent Scope Complete
Stake Fortune Fighters
Syberia
Spawn: Armageddon
Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
Triple Play 2002
UFC: Tapout
UFC: Tapout 2
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

Gamecube
Batman : Rise of Sin Tzu (big box with lithograph)
Beyond Good & Evil
Cel Damage
Dead to Rights
Disney's Magical Mirror Starring Mickey Mouse
Eternal Darkness
Freedom Fighters
Freekstyle
I-Ninja
Looney Tunes: Back in Action
MX Superfly
Nickelodeon Rocket Power: Beach Bandits
WWE WrestleMania XIX

GBA
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku
ESPN International Track & Field (GBC)
Earthworm Jim
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBC)
The Incredible Hulk
Legends of Wrestling II
Medal of Honor
Madden NFL 2004
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

PS1
All Double-Packs
007 Racing
Blaster Master: Blasting Again
Cabela's Ultimate Deer Hunt: Open Season
Colony Wars III: Red Sun
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX
Dukes of hazzard 2
Evil Zone
Grand Theft Auto 2 (Greatest Hits)
Grind Session
Lego Rock Raiders
MLB 2004
Mortal Kombat 3
Pro Pinball: Fantastic Journey
Rayman 2: The Great Escape
Rocket Power: Team Rocket Rescue
SENTINEL: Returns
Spec Ops Stealth Patrol
Street Sk8er2
Syphon Filter 3
TENCHU: Stealth Assassins (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider II (Greatest Hits)
Tomb Raider Last Revelation
Treasure Planet
Warriors of Might and Magic

THATS LIKE 140 GAMES. HOLY BUTT MAGIC MONKEY FLYING CRAP!

Please update the front page list, OP!

PS2:

Romance of Kingdoms VIII - $1.99
Unlimited Saga - $ 1.99

GBA:

Fire Emblem - $4.99
Advanced Wars 2 - (potiental) didn't scan into the system

I couldn't get these because the manager didn't let me.

First deal for me ever too. Prick.

[quote name='CaptPete']The last time I personally tried to pricematch (Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm: $5.48 at TRU, $19.99 at CC), the woman at Circuit City flat out lied to me when she called the store. She told me that the person at TRU told her that they were out of stock and weren't getting any more in. I stopped by the next day and there were still the two copies there that I had seen a couple days before.[/QUOTE]
Not like this helps anything, but she might not have lied to you...I know that I don't trust my local TRU to have any idea what they have in stock. During the 90% off part of the green tag sale, I called to see if they had ED, and they said no. So then I go to the store, and they had at least 5-10 copies.

[quote name='oper00']PS2:

Unlimited Saga - $ 1.99

GBA:

Fire Emblem - $4.99

First deal for me ever too. Prick.[/QUOTE]
Fire emblem?
:drool:

I had them scan a few titles I found there. They still rang up full price. Does this sale start tomorrow or monday??

[quote name='Scorch']I got that yesterday.. well, guessed picked it up for me..

I think i'll postpone my trip until tomorrow.. hopefully more GBA games will be known by then.[/QUOTE]

these $1.99 gba games are listed on bytesizedeals:

GBA
Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Dragonball Z: The Legacy of Goku
ESPN International Track & Field (GBC)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBA)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GBC)
The Incredible Hulk
Legends of Wrestling II
Madden NFL 2004
X2 Wolverine's Revenge

sweetness....damnit..the first CC i went to didn't have jack but i guess i am forced to check another..thanks for the list combine.

scorch just needs to relax...dont mind him...without him bitching, he'd have a post count of zero...im surprised him and cornfedwb don't fight over who has the bigger case of pms...their is absolutely no excuse to bitch about any one on here any more, now that we have the ignore feature...that said, fighting is fun and entertaining...please continue :lol:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']scorch just needs to relax...dont mind him...without him bitching, he'd have a post count of zero...im surprised him and cornfedwb don't fight over who has the bigger case of pms...their is absolutely no excuse to bitch about any one on here any more, now that we have the ignore feature...that said, fighting is fun and entertaining...please continue :lol:[/QUOTE]

TSD likes the fisticufs :twoguns::argue::boxing:

:lol:

[quote name='nwaugh']Yeah, WTF? I may run over now on the off chance I might find one.[/QUOTE]

Yes, Fire Emblem. But I'd have to dream a little for another one because it took me 5 CCs to look for any games and I accidentally stumbled upon this one hidden in the racks.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']scorch just needs to relax...dont mind him...without him bitching, he'd have a post count of zero...im surprised him and cornfedwb don't fight over who has the bigger case of pms...their is absolutely no excuse to bitch about any one on here any more, now that we have the ignore feature...that said, fighting is fun and entertaining...please continue :lol:[/QUOTE]

Umm.. right. I've argued with.. what, five people here?

Thanks for the updated GBA list.. I agree, Fire Emblem :drool:..

local update from my B+M CC. I went up to the counter w/ a handful of the earlier named games and each rung up as 15 bucks. Since it was mentioned earlier in the posts about the bar code, I asked the sales clerk to check one of the games with the original-ie peel off the newer one-and voila! $1.99! However after we took all the stickers off, only half of my stack registered this price, the other half were "not found". The manager told me he could give me the $1.99 ones if they showed up that way on the screen. The ones I got were as follows:
PS2
Fur Fighters
Street Hoops
Monster Jam
Disney's PF out of the shadows
Project Eden
Silpheed
Jeopardy
Chessmaster

Thanks for the info OP's!!
Hope this helps!

[quote name='lee']anyone raided the nyc circuit citys? is this deal still going on?[/QUOTE]

I checked the Union Square store.. Nada.. 2 copies of Powerdrome for PS@ for $5. Not worth it :p

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I checked the Union Square store.. Nada.. 2 copies of Powerdrome for PS@ for $5. Not worth it :p[/QUOTE]
deals never lasts long in NYC. transportation is too convenient in manhattan :)

[quote name='demomanTNA']

Now from what I find out is that there is over (be sitting folks) 1,500 games TOTAL in this - but however - and read this carefully - many stores at best might have maybe 10 to even 100 of them. [/QUOTE]

At my CC, they have approx 10-20 of the games listed here, but they are all in the value game section and they all have the crappy UPC sticker. I tried a couple of them but they came up as the stickered price.

I was wondering if these will be included in the pull-back on Sunday? I plan to go and try my luck on Sunday anyway, just trying to get a little insight.

BTW, before anyone asks, none of the value games are LP tactics. :(

1,500 titles? Does that like, include potentially left over Genesis and SNES games or something?

Where the hell do 1,500 different titles come from?

[quote name='hotwls13']At my CC, they have approx 10-20 of the games listed here, but they are all in the value game section and they all have the crappy UPC sticker. I tried a couple of them but they came up as the stickered price.

I was wondering if these will be included in the pull-back on Sunday? I plan to go and try my luck on Sunday anyway, just trying to get a little insight.

BTW, before anyone asks, none of the value games are LP tactics. :([/QUOTE]

I would almost guarantee that the stickered games will not change in price on Sunday. Like I said before, it's a different set of inventory. The value stickered games are a completely different product in CC's eyes.

has anyone asked the cashier to scan the bar code on the front of the games with the stupid value stickers on the back? I'm leaving out soon, and I was just curious.

[quote name='oper00']PS2:

Unlimited Saga - $ 1.99

GBA:

Fire Emblem - $4.99

First deal for me ever too. Prick.[/QUOTE]

I bought unlimited saga ps2 and it was still $14.99. This was on 4/12.

[quote name='evilmax17']1,500 titles? Does that like, include potentially left over Genesis and SNES games or something?

Where the hell do 1,500 different titles come from?[/QUOTE]

I think he means.... 150 titles?

[quote name='psiufoxx2']I think he means.... 150 titles?[/QUOTE]
That he put the comma in between the 1 and the 5 suggests 1.5*10^3 was what he meant (1,500 is hard to do if you meant to type 150).

Went yesterday...got 2 Morrowwind for XBOX for $4.30.
Can't beat that. That was the only ones available in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back