$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='AFC']Oh, I wasn't questioning that. It's just you said that Fullerton still had some in stock yesterday, but when I bought mine on the 4th there were supposedly none left. Just wanted to make sure people knew before they decided whether it was worth driving to Fullerton or not.[/QUOTE]

Oh, yeah. They're gone. Looks like Mission Viejo is the last one in OC that has it.

One of my friends has one for in store pick up at fullerton. When we went to the fullerton one the day of the sale. He just grabbed one off the shelf while I cancelled and then bought my in store pick up copy. So in a few days maybe his will cancel and one will be in stock there. Although I think the sale will be over by then.

I'd love Witcher 2 for $10. The only BB I go to lists it as "ship to store" though. Of course, every other out of the way store has it in stock.

They have it used for $45 of course. I wonder if they'd do a substitute.

I purchased Witcher 2 Dark Edition at launch full retail. I very rarely do that but at the time and still now the DE is pretty limited. I say that to say this, it was very much worth the purchasing price. One of the few games with my busy schedule that I made time to complete. I stay current on all these deals and a lot of games in my backlog but Witcher 2 is without a doubt one of my favorite games this gen on console, even if it is a PC port. If you can find it for $10, especially now since the trade in isnt very attractive, please give it a shot, you wont be disappointed.

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']I purchased Witcher 2 Dark Edition at launch full retail. ... please give it a shot, you wont be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're not a fan of:

- Horribly inaccurate quest location system on map
- Insanely frustrating layout of Ch. 2 town
- Inability to walk over anything or drop down even the smallest ledge, forcing much backtracking
- Having to go through 100 steps just to make a potion.

Witcher 2 has a lot going right for it, but for me, these are some major flaws that prevented me from moving forward with it after giving it 2 good tries on separate occassions. It's definitely a PC game made for PC gamers that just happened to find its was over to the 360.

I'm sure anyone will enjoy it for $10, but I wouldn't even put it in the top 20 this generation.

[quote name='lastdinosaur17']Dammit! I bought MGS HD for Vita last week from Gamestop! At least I was able to use a $10 off coupon....FUDGE![/QUOTE]

Um with the coupon the game costs less at GS then if you would have bought it from BB.

I don't see how you are mad about this?

Unless you had BB credit to burn

[quote name='MrBeatdown']I'd love Witcher 2 for $10. The only BB I go to lists it as "ship to store" though. Of course, every other out of the way store has it in stock.[/QUOTE]FYI, 'ship to store' is similar to 'unavailable', meaning there may be 1-3 copies on the shelf at that location.
The BBY I frequent had Witcher 2 listed as 'ship to store'. I called and found they had 1 copy left on the shelf. I had them hold it for me and walked out of the 'ship to store' BBY w/ my $10 W2 a couple hours later.

I ordered site to store, we'll see if I get it in time to return/rebuy while the deal is still active. Never played the series before, steam has the witcher 1 for 10$, would you recommend a play through of it before this one, does the witcher 2 have continuity from part 1 or are they completely different stories?

Edit: hrmm just watched a review, not only does it say you should play threw the first one before playing the second, they also say you can import your save file over on the PC version. Might just have to cancel and go PC versions for this series.

[quote name='RiPPn']I ordered site to store, we'll see if I get it in time to return/rebuy while the deal is still active. Never played the series before, steam has the witcher 1 for 10$, would you recommend a play through of it before this one, does the witcher 2 have continuity from part 1 or are they completely different stories?[/QUOTE]

It's sort of a continuation. It's the same main character but I don't think you lose anything by just playing the second one. There are a few references but the gameplay is a bit different. If you're a big fan of RPGs, you can go back and enjoy the first game. If you really don't care and want to jump into all the changes they made to the 2nd game to make it a little more modern, you're just as well off.

[quote name='KryllFood']It's sort of a continuation. It's the same main character but I don't think you lose anything by just playing the second one. There are a few references but the gameplay is a bit different. If you're a big fan of RPGs, you can go back and enjoy the first game. If you really don't care and want to jump into all the changes they made to the 2nd game to make it a little more modern, you're just as well off.[/QUOTE]

Yeah no need to play the first one unless you get hardcore about it, the combat was a frustrating timing-based click system with 3 different stances. The 2nd game is more modern feel & there's only 3 or so very minor things in the story that carry over if you import a save on the PC.

If someone can use their coupon a second time and grab me a Witcher 2, that'd be really kickass and I'd pay you back +shipping+a small cool fee for being cool.

Bummer, my store was sold out when I got there. 3 supposedly en-route... hopefully they'll be there before the coupon expires.

Just claimed and picked up my Witchers 2 today. Man. That game case is heavy! Definitely got my money's worth for just $10.

I hope Mass Effect 3 will be $10 soon. It's the only way I would pick up the vanilla version.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']I picked up Witcher 2 yesterday along with GOW3 Epic Edition - $64.xx out the door. Not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='eugaet']FYI, 'ship to store' is similar to 'unavailable', meaning there may be 1-3 copies on the shelf at that location.
The BBY I frequent had Witcher 2 listed as 'ship to store'. I called and found they had 1 copy left on the shelf. I had them hold it for me and walked out of the 'ship to store' BBY w/ my $10 W2 a couple hours later.[/QUOTE]

Good to know. Hopefully mine still has a copy.

[quote name='kvntwvlf']If someone can use their coupon a second time and grab me a Witcher 2, that'd be really kickass and I'd pay you back +shipping+a small cool fee for being cool.[/QUOTE]
Is that even possible? Since it's actually tied to your RZ account, does it not block you from getting the discount a second time?

[quote name='klimb22']Is that even possible? Since it's actually tied to your RZ account, does it not block you from getting the discount a second time?[/QUOTE]

It is possible, just do more than 1 transaction (1 game per transaction)

[quote name='Saix_XIII']It is possible, just do more than 1 transaction (1 game per transaction)[/QUOTE]

I was actually just going to ask about this. I was checking MYRZ.com to see if my points from recent transactions had cleared yet, and noticed under my most recent ones that the Max Payne AND Witcher 2 coupons were still active. Noticed that they were actually in EVERY purchase listed since I activated them, even on prior to when I actually purchased the game (that store was OOS).

If all I need to do is grab another one...will definitely get another copy...

[quote name='ryne candy']Finally had to bite on MGS: HD....used a $15 certificate and it ended up being $10 for the game.[/QUOTE]

Did the same thing. It's fantastic on the Vita.. definitely part of my keeper collection.

[quote name='Bc4768']Just got a copy of The Witcher 2 and can't wait to play it.[/QUOTE]

Same here except perhaps I'll play it in 2016 when my backlog allows.

For those mentioning using the same coupon in a separate transaction, isn't that a bit risky? I'm assuming doing something like that would raise flags. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and it wouldn't work when trying to scan the coupon a second time.

Best Buy online said my local store was sold out. Went anyways and there was one copy left. It was still marked at $49.99. It rang up $39.99 and with the $30.00 off coupon I paid $9.99 plus tax. Great deal.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']For those mentioning using the same coupon in a separate transaction, isn't that a bit risky? I'm assuming doing something like that would raise flags. Maybe I'm just being paranoid and it wouldn't work when trying to scan the coupon a second time.[/QUOTE]

While it may raise some flags what are we doing wrong? They messed up not us. It's not like I am using false information to purchase them.

Also, there is no coupon, you don't need to bring it. Just bring the game to the register, give them your RZ card/phone number and it'll adjust down to $10.

Seems no stores have any near me, went to 3 today. If I have it shipped to the store will they reimburse me the $30? Or can I just pay for it at the store? I've never actually bought anything online and had it shipped to store but I really want this game for some reason or another. =/

A few days ago all the stores had copies, it was still ringing up at 49.99 then, today only one store near me had it online. I went into the store they were all missing, there wasnt even a place for them on the shelf, asked the associate, he pulled one out the back.... shenanigans!

Purchased Witcher 2 earlier this week before the price drop. Went to Best Buy today to get my price adjusted, and they said it couldn't be done because the coupon will only apply to full price.

Not sure how you guys are getting it for $10.

stores all around me are sold out. Asked the gaming guy if I can do ship to store and use my coupon. He tried it an it worked. Should be at the store in about 6 days. Sweet.

10.xx total

[quote name='aceattorney']Purchased Witcher 2 earlier this week before the price drop. Went to Best Buy today to get my price adjusted, and they said it couldn't be done because the coupon will only apply to full price.

Not sure how you guys are getting it for $10.[/QUOTE]

Do a flat out return and rebuy it if the store refuses to just do a price adjustment.

Your store is lying to you that is why we are able to get it. The game is not on sale according to the website. It may be a temporary $10 drop, but nothing makes it seem that way from the consumer end.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Do a flat out return and rebuy it if the store refuses to just do a price adjustment.

Your store is lying to you that is why we are able to get it. The game is not on sale according to the website. It may be a temporary $10 drop, but nothing makes it seem that way from the consumer end.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the advice. I might try that, but they seemed rather indignant. In fact, I didn't even dispute their assertion that a price adjustment couldn't be made before they aggressively asked if I wanted to talk with a manager.

I feel like they'll try to have me arrested if I try anything more.

[quote name='aceattorney']I appreciate the advice. I might try that, but they seemed rather indignant. In fact, I didn't even dispute their assertion that a price adjustment couldn't be made before they aggressively asked if I wanted to talk with a manager.

I feel like they'll try to have me arrested if I try anything more.[/QUOTE]

Not much of an AceAttorney if you can't fight for your rights as a consumer. Just go in and say "I OBJECT!" to any form of tomfoolery, then return and rebuy.

Yeah Victory with the PM at my "home" Best Buy. The CS there is so much better than the 2nd BBY I go to. They actually listen to what you are trying to tell them instead of the standard answers. She did a return and rebuy and the coupon reapplied so I got it for $10.50.

Picked up Witcher 2 today for $10.51, sweet! Don't know what happened to that other thread that was specifically for this deal, but if that OP reads this I want to thank him, since I missed this thread originally.

Hmmmmmmm you guys are buying the witcher 2 edition with the mini book/guide on the back?

Just tried to buy a copy and that's all they had, no coupon code popped up on screen like it did with skyward sword. So I passed for $42, I'll try another store tomorrow, not in a rush

Guess I'll have to make sure I get a regular copy. Not a problem though since when I traded it in when it was worth a lot I kept the guide, map, and sleeve

[quote name='theking20']Hmmmmmmm you guys are buying the witcher 2 edition with the mini book/guide on the back?

Just tried to buy a copy and that's all they had, no coupon code popped up on screen like it did with skyward sword. So I passed for $42, I'll try another store tomorrow, not in a rush[/QUOTE]

My copy was $10 AC and came with all the stuff (book, map, etc.).

EDIT: I don't think there is a version that doesn't come with all that stuff. Unless there are versions of the enhanced version without it.

[quote name='theking20']Hmmmmmmm you guys are buying the witcher 2 edition with the mini book/guide on the back?

Just tried to buy a copy and that's all they had, no coupon code popped up on screen like it did with skyward sword. So I passed for $42, I'll try another store tomorrow, not in a rush[/QUOTE]

I bought the enhanced copy and the coupon automatically popped up a few hours ago.

[quote name='The Carrot Cake Kid']Best Buy online said my local store was sold out. Went anyways and there was one copy left. It was still marked at $49.99. It rang up $39.99 and with the $30.00 off coupon I paid $9.99 plus tax. Great deal.[/QUOTE]
I went to the Pottstown, PA store. They had 5 copies all marked $49.99. I grabbed a copy and it rang up $39.99 and after punching in my reward zone info I paid $10.59. SWEET DEAL

if your near Pottstown there were 4 copies left tonight.

Yup, that's the one. Did the cashier scan your RZ card or put in your info first? I printed out the coupon after claiming it on the website and handed it to the girl ringing me up. She had some problems scanning it and getting it to activate, but after a minute of fooling with it she did something on the register and said, "that's it, that's what I was looking for" and it worked.

Picked up The Witcher 2 tonight at the Skokie, IL Best Buy, the guy had to get them from the back after he made it quite clear that he didn't understand how the website worked in terms of showing where something is in-stock.

He was surprised about the $30 off as well, but I didn't have an issue there. He was just curious how it worked.

There were two more left after I bought mine.

i got my witcher 2 at the harrisonburg, va BB and like other poster the guy was clueless about the sale

but he gave me a free witcher 2 t shirt. they had like 5 tshirts on the counter behind the register and he said that the t shirts go with the game. so i guess the t-shirts are like extremely YMMV . i guess they were like left over preorder stuff.

but anyway i got witcher 2 and a free t shirt for 10.50 which i promptly walked next door and flipped to GS for 20.80 store credit

[quote name='IamPro']So this makes MGS:HD $25?[/QUOTE]

Yep it does, grabbed one myself after returning a router to BB today, also got a second Witcher 2.

[quote name='teknobeavr']

but anyway i got witcher 2 and a free t shirt for 10.50 which i promptly walked next door and flipped to GS for 20.80 store credit[/QUOTE]

I have done the same 2 days in a row, too easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back