$10 off PS All-Stars Battle Royale Vita, $10 off MLB 12 Vita, $5 off Nintendo Selects

Status
Not open for further replies.

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)

Save $10 on PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only. PS Vita only.
In store only.

$24.99 Mass Effect 3 for PC
Save $5. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Save $5 on Any Nintendo Selects Wii Game
Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Get $10 off MLB 12: The Show for PS Vita
Step up to the plate and get ready for MLB 12: The Show. The fall classic is back and better than ever on the PlayStation Vita. For a limited time, members get $10 off.
In store only.

Offers expire 01/19/2013, in-store only!

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer(s) might be different depending on, if you are GC Unlocked, or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to keep my eye on Kinect Star Wars. If the price drops to $40 I will pick that up for Xmas for $20. Not sure I'll go for it for $30.

I bought Witcher 2 when the RZ coupons first appeared and it was like pulling teeth to get them to refund me $10 after the price dropped.

They said a return/rebuy won't work and they originally wouldn't pricematch. Eventually a nice young lady who saw an ever-increasing line in her customer service section simply asked a manager for an override to give me a refund.

No. Don't. It is REALLY, REALLY that BAD!

Honestly. I'm disappointed with these RZ promotion lately. The last good one was $10 for the amazing Kingdom of Amalur. But that seems so long ago... at least, two promotions ago.

[quote name='chubbyninja1319']Yep, $30 is still too much for Star Wars Kinect. $20 or less, I'd bite. Just to see how awful it really is. :)[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Romeo']From what I heard reallllly bad.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='nightmare452']So you haven't played it either, yet it's bad.

I love the Internet... :roll:[/QUOTE]

The internet? I have multiple friends who bought the Star Wars 360 the day it came out and not a single person likes the game.

Grow up child.

I haven't tried cocaine but I know it's really bad.

i love the internet...:roll:

[quote name='Investor']No. Don't. It is REALLY, REALLY that BAD!

Honestly. I'm disappointed with these RZ promotion lately. The last good one was $10 for the amazing Kingdom of Amalur. But that seems so long ago... at least, two promotions ago.[/QUOTE]

KoA was a gamer coupon from the mag not an online coupon.

The Star Wars game is pretty bad. I bought the console at a closing Best Buy for 319.99, so of course got it with that. Every now and then I'll play the dance off part of it for giggles, but the menu system is horrible, the lightsaber parts just frustrated me with clunky controls, the racing boring...

Of course I just bought Sniper Elite V2 used last week with the $10 off preowned coupon. The new one would be the same price and the used game looks new so not really upset... but haven't had time to play it yet either. I enjoyed the demo and a friend was telling me last week how much fun he was having with it and that it has some replay value.

[quote name='aceattorney']I bought Witcher 2 when the RZ coupons first appeared and it was like pulling teeth to get them to refund me $10 after the price dropped.

They said a return/rebuy won't work and they originally wouldn't pricematch. Eventually a nice young lady who saw an ever-increasing line in her customer service section simply asked a manager for an override to give me a refund.[/QUOTE

When I did that i was successful. I just had to explain to her the $30 off coupon and why I wanted mroe money back from them. Took about 5min and an override from a manager standing next to her but I got my $10 back and put it towards Borderlands 2 pre order

[quote name='aceattorney']I bought Witcher 2 when the RZ coupons first appeared and it was like pulling teeth to get them to refund me $10 after the price dropped.

They said a return/rebuy won't work and they originally wouldn't pricematch. Eventually a nice young lady who saw an ever-increasing line in her customer service section simply asked a manager for an override to give me a refund.[/QUOTE]

When I did that i was successful. I just had to explain to her the $30 off coupon and why I wanted mroe money back from them. Took about 5min and an override from a manager standing next to her but I got my $10 back and put it towards Borderlands 2 pre order

[quote name='Tropicat']Of course I just bought Sniper Elite V2 used last week with the $10 off preowned coupon. The new one would be the same price and the used game looks new so not really upset... but haven't had time to play it yet either. I enjoyed the demo and a friend was telling me last week how much fun he was having with it and that it has some replay value.[/QUOTE]

In your friend's defense, he's right, Sniper Elite is awesome. Picked it up at full price and I don't regret it, I had a lot of fun with it. I will be picking it up on PC when it goes on sale again.

I want the Warheads really really bad, but I feel like since they are largely proprietary with the 360, they are not the smartest choice at this point of the lifecycle.

I'm interested in getting the Kinect Sar Wars game for my son for Christmas, but I'm betting it will be on sale somewhere for $19.99 or less before Christmas. Even at $30 that seems a little on the high side.

Do you mean Sniper Elite V2 or Sniper Elite being good?

[quote name='Scorch']In your friend's defense, he's right, Sniper Elite is awesome. Picked it up at full price and I don't regret it, I had a lot of fun with it. I will be picking it up on PC when it goes on sale again.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure he meant the latest one, although the original was pretty good on the original xbox as well, and I occasionally play the original PC one on Steam as well.

I highly recommend Sniper Elite V2. I paid about $30 at GameStop for it I think and don't regret it at all. It is tremendously fun with a buddy since the WHOLE single-player campaign can be played in co-op. It also has like 3 other modes for co-op too, very cool game. Only problem I saw was the AI as they can be very bad at times but other than that i give it an 8.5/10 mainly because of the AI.

Just a word of warning , I tried to 'clam this deal' for Sniper Elite against my RZ account using the mobile app. It showed I had claimed it ok, but 2 local BB stores failed to register it when they hit F8 to ring up the totals at the checkout.

If you claim it through the website you can print out a single sheet that has the barcode on it - so there's something for them to physically scan at the checkout.

Like kleant24 I've been waiting for it to drop near $20, but I have a $15 giftcard + this deal makes it close enough :applause:

[quote name='Pericynthion']Just a word of warning , I tried to 'clam this deal' for Sniper Elite against my RZ account using the mobile app. It showed I had claimed it ok, but 2 local BB stores failed to register it when they hit F8 to ring up the totals at the checkout.

If you claim it through the website you can print out a single sheet that has the barcode on it - so there's something for them to physically scan at the checkout.
[/QUOTE]

Are you saying the discount didn't show up when you claimed the offer and had them scan the game and your RZ card, but it DID show up when you had them scan the game and the printout with the barcode?

I think it was previously suggested here that scanning that barcode is the same as scanning your RZ card.

[quote name='Pericynthion']Just a word of warning , I tried to 'clam this deal' for Sniper Elite against my RZ account using the mobile app. It showed I had claimed it ok, but 2 local BB stores failed to register it when they hit F8 to ring up the totals at the checkout.

Like kleant24 I've been waiting for it to drop near $20, but I have a $15 giftcard + this deal makes it close enough :applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gantt']Are you saying the discount didn't show up when you claimed the offer and had them scan the game and your RZ card, but it DID show up when you had them scan the game and the printout with the barcode?

I think it was previously suggested here that scanning that barcode is the same as scanning your RZ card.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The barcode on the coupon is nothing more than your reward zone number. Waste of paper and ink, but I guess it does prove you are supposed to be getting a discount.

[quote name='klimb22']Yeah. The barcode on the coupon is nothing more than your reward zone number. Waste of paper and ink, but I guess it does prove you are supposed to be getting a discount.[/QUOTE]

I've had similar problems with this. I claimed the item online but their system didn't recognize the discount when I used my card. I had to pull it up on my phone and get a manager to do something to add it. I have a feeling it is more of cashier ignorance on how to register it than a system issue because the manager "fixed" it very quickly.

Since then, I just always print out the coupon to avoid hassle and have never had a problem.

Did they fix last weeks glitch which allowed one to purchase more then a single copy of a game with a RZ offer? I really want to get two copies of Sniper Elite. Has anyone tried?

[quote name='GBAstar']Did they fix last weeks glitch which allowed one to purchase more then a single copy of a game with a RZ offer? I really want to get two copies of Sniper Elite. Has anyone tried?[/QUOTE]
That wasn't just last week's glitch. ;)

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I thought it was just limited to Witcher 2. Is it on any offer?[/QUOTE]
Back during the Zelda deal, my card was used to make two separate Zelda purchases.

Did Max Payne go down in price at all? Just wanted to know because my 30 day window is almost up. I bought it with the 20 or 30 dollars off coupon, pretty sure it came out to 30 bucks.

[quote name='gantt']Are you saying the discount didn't show up when you claimed the offer and had them scan the game and your RZ card, but it DID show up when you had them scan the game and the printout with the barcode?

I think it was previously suggested here that scanning that barcode is the same as scanning your RZ card.[/QUOTE]

Yep - that's exactly what I meant. I agree in theory it should result in the same outcome but it seems to be not exactly 100%. I'll try an experiment next time and claim it a while before I get to the store (I did it literally walking to the register).

[quote name='therealdanhill']Did Max Payne go down in price at all? Just wanted to know because my 30 day window is almost up. I bought it with the 20 or 30 dollars off coupon, pretty sure it came out to 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Don’t think Max Payne 3 went below $60. Or $30 after offer applied.

[quote name='htz']
10% Off Select Razer Gaming Accessories
In store only.

Save $20 on Razer Anansi Gaming Keyboard
In store only.

Save $15 on Zoom for Kinect
for Xbox 360. Offer valid for Reward Zone® Gamers Club members only.
In store only.

Offers expire 10/13/2012

You must "claim offer" on the MyRZ.com website or Best Buy smartphone app for the discount to show up. No need to print the coupon out. If done correctly a prompt should come up on the cashier's screen to accept the package discount.

*Offer might be different depending if you are GC Unlocked or GC Regular. All offers I post will be based on GC Unlocked since I am a GC Unlocked member*[/QUOTE]

Update: It works now.
For some reason the 9/30/2012-10/13/12 coupon offers are not coming up for me. It's bringing me to a page saying "Sorry, this page cannot be displayed.". I am a Gamer's Club Unlocked member. Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='therealdanhill']Did Max Payne go down in price at all? Just wanted to know because my 30 day window is almost up. I bought it with the 20 or 30 dollars off coupon, pretty sure it came out to 30 bucks.[/QUOTE]

It was 20 bucks the other day on BB.com

[quote name='scottmastercraig']For some reason the 9/30/2012-10/13/12 coupon offers are not coming up for me. It's bringing me to a page saying "Sorry, this page cannot be displayed.". I am a Gamer's Club Unlocked member. Does anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

Its not working for me either

Word of warning, the Kinect Zoom doesn't work nearly as well as they want you to believe. I bought one about a year ago and would rather push the couch back every time I use the Kinect rather than use the Zoom.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Word of warning, the Kinect Zoom doesn't work nearly as well as they want you to believe. I bought one about a year ago and would rather push the couch back every time I use the Kinect rather than use the Zoom.[/QUOTE]

Does it just not read you?

[quote name='paayter']NO WITCHER 2 10 DOLLAR DEAL??? lol[/QUOTE]

What's so laugh out loud? I didn't even giggle or chuckle

[quote name='cancerman1120']I really do not understand some of you.[/QUOTE]

Me? I was being serious. I hate how this generation of kids uses lol like a period at the end of a sentence. I have multiple cousins who end their texts with it for no reason....drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back