13-year old hung himself over wii

I seriously doubt this was a perfectly normal kid who snapped over his Wii one day. More likely than not it was a cry for attention that went terribly wrong. He was probably exhibiting signs of depression or whatever that his parents didn't pick up on.

Maybe he didn't intend to actually die?

I know when I was a kid, I used to plan to do certain things, but wait out until the moment of maximum exposure. Like hiding on the side of the house with a water balloon, waiting for someone to walk by.

Just sayin' the kid might have wanted to stage it and wait for his parents to walk in, see him strung and prepared to jump, in hopes that they'd realize they were pushing him to the brink or something.

Where do these emo kids gets all these weird thoughts? :roll: I'm pretty sure I would fail at hanging myself. :bouncy: The kids should have just read one of those manaknight thread and he would be fine.

guess he wont be playing wii any more.

But seriously, he might have other mental health problems in the past

[quote name='mephitical']That kid was my dad. Now I miss my dad. At least I still have his trousers.[/quote]

Do I see titties in your avatar?

i dont think it was over the wii only, he probably had problems with his life already and this was the last straw. Sure he happen to kill himself after arguing with his family over the wii but there were probably other reasons why he chose death.

[quote name='javeryh']Do I see titties in your avatar?[/quote]
I figured that those titties were suppose to market some form of lamp to us.

[quote name='javeryh']Do I see titties in your avatar?[/quote]
I see titties in your mom.
I mean on your mom.
I mean on your dad.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']I guess that pretty much puts "Wii Commit Suicide" on the shelf for a few months.[/quote]

ha ha! lol And I can use my "Wii Have a problem" again!

[quote name='KSHLove']i dont think it was over the wii only, he probably had problems with his life already and this was the last straw. Sure he happen to kill himself after arguing with his family over the wii but there were probably other reasons why he chose death.[/quote]dude was only 13. He had a mom, dad and a sister. I think thats a bit young to reach the end of your rope. (not to say you're wrong)

Its crap like this that makes me wonder why i joined the military to fight for this country??? On top of that all the canidates for the election this year is a joke!!! No wonder this country is in way over its head on every issue thats troubling america!!!

[quote name='Strell']Maybe he didn't intend to actually die?

I know when I was a kid, I used to plan to do certain things, but wait out until the moment of maximum exposure. Like hiding on the side of the house with a water balloon, waiting for someone to walk by.

Just sayin' the kid might have wanted to stage it and wait for his parents to walk in, see him strung and prepared to jump, in hopes that they'd realize they were pushing him to the brink or something.[/QUOTE]

Goddam, strell, sometimes you are too funnyy. :)

I'm sure there are kids that have killed themselves over less. It's not the stuff it's the feelings.

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Its crap like this that makes me wonder why i joined the military to fight for this country??? On top of that all the canidates for the election this year is a joke!!! No wonder this country is in way over its head on every issue thats troubling america!!![/quote]

Your liberal use of exclamation points and question marks make me question your judgment.

if you ask me that kid had problems. Obviously not thinking rationally other wise he might have realized that his action woudl solve nothing.

And I dont see how this can be blamed on video games.

what are they gonna say 'blame the VG companies for making games so good kids are killing themselves if they cant play'?

This is obviously something that stems from growing up in that household.

and quick question , how many games have included charcters that have hanged/hung themselves?

[quote name='NegativeZero'] and quick question , how many games have included charcters that have hanged/hung themselves?[/quote]Now correct me if I'm wrong.. and by correct me I mean don't, but wasn't this the central plot of Super Mario World?

You guys are all heartless. This kid could have grown up to live a full life and kill himself properly at 36 like the rest of us.

[quote name='NegativeZero']
and quick question , how many games have included charcters that have hanged/hung themselves?[/quote]
The Cho Aniki guys appear to be hung.

choanikiFLEX.png

[quote name='mephitical']You guys are all heartless. This kid could have grown up to live a full life and kill himself properly at 36 like the rest of us.[/quote]

Or, at the very least, made it to 18 and died in a drunk driving accident on prom night.

[quote name='mephitical']The Cho Aniki guys appear to be hung.

choanikiFLEX.png
[/QUOTE]

but they dont seem to have hung themselves, im sure they have their parents to thank for their well endowed penises.

[quote name='NegativeZero']but they dont seem to have hung themselves, im sure they have their parents to thank for their well endowed penises.[/quote]
What are the neckties for then? I think it is the perfect representation of the circle of being hung.

[quote name='mephitical']What are the neckties for then? I think it is the perfect representation of the circle of being hung.[/QUOTE]

Well since the ties are tied to the dudes, the tie has been hung.

where as if the ties were tied to a bunk bed and the bros. decided to hang themselves from the ties, then they themselves would be hung in more ways than one.

[quote name='NegativeZero']Well since the ties are tied to the dudes, the tie has been hung.

where as if the ties were tied to a bunk bed and the bros. decided to hang themselves from the ties, then they themselves would be hung in more ways than one.[/quote]
While you are technically correct, I think we need to look to the future on this one. At some point they (like all muscular fedora-wearers) will inevitably become terminally depressed about all the love-making time that was missed because of muscle-making time. They will each write two letters - one to Amy Adams because Enchanted is their favorite movie and one to Alan Alda because he is even more hung than they are (and they are alphabetically pretty close to the top), but the letters will go unanswered. Full of despair and pudding, they will put those neckties to their final use.

You would too.

[quote name='The Crotch']Oh, Lordy. Wolfkin's playing Warrior Within. Someone get that kid on a suicide watch, now-like.[/QUOTE]

That game
Is great

[quote name='ninjalunchbox79']Its crap like this that makes me wonder why i joined the military to fight for this country??? On top of that all the canidates for the election this year is a joke!!! No wonder this country is in way over its head on every issue thats troubling america!!![/quote]The kid lived in the UK. Learn to read.

also from the article:
Mrs Roberts added that the family had watched an episode of the BBC drama Casualty together weeks, before which had featured a young person hanging themselves.
'There had been a minor argument. The circumstances in which he was found do not suggest to me this was a deliberate act to end his life.'

to me, this just pisses me off.... he was probably a loser anyways

i kno thats sounds ignorant, but it pisses me off when people take their own lives..... them killing themselves pretty much makes themselves deserve it.

[quote name='gotrice415510']to me, this just pisses me off.... he was probably a loser anyways

i kno thats sounds ignorant, but it pisses me off when people take their own lives..... them killing themselves pretty much makes themselves deserve it.[/quote]

Well it probably sounds ignorant because it actually is..... You can't know the whole story behind this.

Where's the humanity these days? Really now, I hope this is the e-tough guy facade speaking because if not, I worry about some of you.

Oh, and it's a freaking 13 year old at that! 13 is a kid, show a little compassion.

[quote name='Strell']I like the people coming in here to make themselves feel better by posting an asinine comment.

Good show, kids![/QUOTE]
Well, I was pointing out the irony of committing suicide / holding yourself at hostage because your mother won't allow you to play the Wii.

I don't need to do or say anything to feel better about how awesome I am.

bread's done
Back