Pac Pix-14.97
Polarium- 19.97
Meteos- 19.97
Advance wars: Dual Strike- 24.97
Trace memory- 19.97
Metroid Prime pinball- 24.97
World championship Poker-9.97
Pac N Roll- 9.97

Gamecube and GBA (they put them together)

Metroid Prime 9.97
Harry Potter Sorcerer-9.97
Fianl Fantasy Crystal Chronicles- 29.97 (ha!!)
Mario party 5-29.97
Harry potter Azkaban- 9.97
Custom robo- 24.97
Zelda 4 swords- 29.97
Donkey Kong classic-9.97
Zelda 1- 9.97
Super Mario- 9.97
Madden 05- 19.97
The incredibles- 9.97
Day of Reckoning- 19.97
THUG 1- 9.97
Harry Potter and the ?- 7.97
Spyro: enter the dragon- 9.97
Donkey Konga- 29.97
Metroid prime 2- 29.97
F-Zero GX- 9.97
Kirby Air Ride- 9.97
Mario Golf- 9.97
Paper Mario 2- 24.97
Pikmin- 9.97
Pikmin 2- 24.97
Star Fox- 24.97
Tiger woods Pga- 14.97
Shark tale- 9.97
Bond: Agent under fire- 7.97
TMNT2- 9.97
Mario Tennis- 24.97
Goldeneye: Rogue Agent-9.97
LOTR: The 3rd Age-9.97
Midway arcade treasures-9.97
Baten Kaitos-14.97
Mario Party 6 w/ microphone- 24.97
Jungle Beat-19.97

PS2 Missing most the PS2 pages sorry

Brother in Arms- 9.97
Area 51-9.97
Rise of the Kasai-19.97
The Getaway: BM-14.97
Clancy's Lockdown-14.97
genji-19.97
Ride or Die-14.97
The suffering: the ties that bind-14.97
GT4-24.97
FF XI with hard drive- 49.97
Ghost hunter-24.97
Mindgate conspiracy-9.97
DQ8- 24.97
SSX on Tour- 19.97
Spatan: Total Warrior- 19.97
Call of Duty: Big red 1 CE- 29.97

X-Box

King kong-24.97
Racing Revolution-3.88
Star Wars- Obi-wan-9.97
Burnout 3-9.97
Brothers in Arms/ earned-24.97
Harry Potter chamber of fire-9.97
Knight of the old republic-9.97
Mechassault 2-12.97
Forza-14.97
The urbs-9.97
jade empire-9.97
LA rush-14.97
NFL street 2- 9.97
Goldeneye Rogue Agent- 9.97
Fight Night 04- 9.97
Amped-9.97
The Warriors- 24.97
THUG-9.97
NBA Ballers-9.97
Ninja Gaiden Black- 14.97
LOTR 3rd Age- 9.97
Unreal Championship- 7.97
Doom 3- 14.97
Conker-9.97
Amped 2- 9.97
Black Arrow- 9.97
Rainbow 6 -9.97
Europe Assault MOH-14.97
NHL 06-14.97
Fable-9.97
Legends of wrestling- 7.97
Star wars 3- 14.97
Sonic Mega collection- 9.97
From russia with love- 24.97
DOA3- 9.97
Burnout revenge-14.97
MLB 2k5-7.97
NFL 2k5-9.97
Prince of Persia-9.97
Alias-9.97
SSX tricky-7.97
Battlefield 2-19.97
Bond under fire- 7.97
MK: Shaolin Monks- 14.97
Ghost Recon- 9.97
Midway Arcade-7.97
Ghost recon- island -9.97
NFS: underground- 9.97
Splinter Cell-9.97
Spiderman2- 9.97
Batman Begins- 14.97
Midnight Club 3- 14.97
Kingdom under Fire: her- 14.97
Top Spin- 9.97
Clancy's Lockdown- 14.97
NFL street- 9.97
PacMan world 2- 9.97
SRS-14.97
Ralisport Challenge- 9.97
NBA Street V.3- 29.97
Crimson Skies;High- 9.97
TMNT 2-9.97
Castlevania Curse-19.97
X-Men Legends-9.97
MX Unleashed- 9.97
Suffering: Ties that Bind-14.97
DOA ultimate-24.97
Charlie & the Choc. Factory-19.97
Mercenaries- 14.97
Sega GT online- 9.97
Incredible Hulk:ultimate dest.- 24.97
Sonic Heroes-9.97
Ninja Gaiden (normal)- 19.97
SSX on tour- 19.97
ESPN Baseball-9.97
Half Life 2- 24.97
NCAA MM 2006-14.97
Rise of Soldier-19.97
Midway 3- 9.97
Soul Calibur 2- 3.97
Destroy all Humans- 19.97
Spartan Total warrior- 19.97
Unreal Championship 2- 9.97
True Crime: LA- 24.97
Ride or Die- 14.97
Sudeki- 9.97

Update as of 3-1-06, 5AM CST:

Ninja Gaiden: Black ($14.97)
In Stock

Conker: Live and Reloaded ($9.97!)
Out of stock :(

[quote name='botticus']Someone said they got one of the versions for $10, but I can't see how that was anything but a pricing error for a game that's out two or three months.[/QUOTE]

Yup - I swung back by my Sears yesterday and had them pricecheck PoP:TTT for the PS2. Came up as $49.99.

[quote name='maze']why didnt you show me the NG:BLACK, i was looking for that game and i said am from gag and also slickdeals:D[/quote]

The game was in the big bin in the middle of the store. I found it by taking a second look in the bin after you left. Anyhow, it's in the movie section, middle isle, middle row, first stack on the left, in case you're going back and nobody has found it yet.

[quote name='nwaugh']Which system was 2 Thrones for?[/quote]

I can confirm that the message about the 2 thrones was a price error indeed. I had them price check it for me, and it came up as 49.99.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones - $14.97

It seems like the incorrect UPC is still in the system. The Sears I went to had a sign for it @$14.97. It may help if you go in with the correct UPC code so they can look it up that way.

dq8 is back in stock at $25(apparently it was OOS?)
picked up that and the suffering ties that bind for $46 shipped + tax

Did anyone who ordered online get shipping notification yet? How long do orders from Sears.com usually take to get get shipped out?

[quote name='ndrake']Did anyone who ordered online get shipping notification yet? How long do orders from Sears.com usually take to get get shipped out?[/QUOTE]

I placed an order for DQ8 Monday evening, and got a shipping notification email this morning.

A Sears ad in today's newspaper says "Extra 10% Off Everything Even Sale Pirce with your Sears Card Wed. Through Sat. Only" Fine print says "Offer applies to regular and sale prices only. Excludes Special Purchases."

I'm wondering if "Special Purchases" means clearance prices. This sale would seem to indicate these are clearance prices since they end in .97 and not .99, so I'm guessing you won't get the extra 10% off. Anyone know for sure?

[quote name='GunstarRed']A Sears ad in today's newspaper says "Extra 10% Off Everything Even Sale Pirce with your Sears Card Wed. Through Sat. Only" Fine print says "Offer applies to regular and sale prices only. Excludes Special Purchases."

I'm wondering if "Special Purchases" means clearance prices. This sale would seem to indicate these are clearance prices since they end in .97 and not .99, so I'm guessing you won't get the extra 10% off. Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]
Not everything is clearance. Note online that some items show "Sale through 4/1/06" while others say "While quantities last".

Damn, I totally missed burnout and now its sold out. At least its one of the items marked as on-sale until 04-01.

I got an email saying my order would ship on 03-02 for DQ8 and Suffering, so hopefully it goes out tomorrow.

I picked up:

Virtua Tennis
Kirby: Amazing Mirror
Castlevania 2 PS2

They were out of DQ8.

I tried to go over to Circuit City with a printout to pricematch. They picked up the phone to call immediately. Needless to say they rejected the pricematch. My CC sucks, they are always very suspicious of any kinds of deals or unmarked prices, etc.

EDIT - Also according to the store and the fine print on the back of their ad, they only match "Advertised" prices of "local stores" and the item has to be in stock. So maybe the price matching policy is not company wide? I certainly can't find anywhere in the store where they match online-only prices.

[quote name='Lord Alfred']I picked up:

Virtua Tennis
Kirby: Amazing Mirror
Castlevania 2 PS2

They were out of DQ8.

I tried to go over to Circuit City with a printout to pricematch. They picked up the phone to call immediately. Needless to say they rejected the pricematch. My CC sucks, they are always very suspicious of any kinds of deals or unmarked prices, etc.

EDIT - Also according to the store and the fine print on the back of their ad, they only match "Advertised" prices of "local stores" and the item has to be in stock. So maybe the price matching policy is not company wide? I certainly can't find anywhere in the store where they match online-only prices.[/QUOTE]

Yea that's what I was saying I don't think it's CC policy to pricematch online prices. I remember people trying to price match CC's own online ad and being rejected during the 4.99 sale a while back. On another note I did pick up NFS Underground (9.97), SW: KoToR II (9.97), Paper Mario: TYD (last copy 24.97) and FF Tactics Advance (not 10 but 17.49)

[quote name='GunstarRed']A Sears ad in today's newspaper says "Extra 10% Off Everything Even Sale Pirce with your Sears Card Wed. Through Sat. Only" Fine print says "Offer applies to regular and sale prices only. Excludes Special Purchases."

I'm wondering if "Special Purchases" means clearance prices. This sale would seem to indicate these are clearance prices since they end in .97 and not .99, so I'm guessing you won't get the extra 10% off. Anyone know for sure?[/QUOTE]

Actually today at the store one of the associates pointed out to me that I could have received an extra 10% off if I had a Sears card. Too bad I didn't.

Some new things about the sale -

Pac N Roll for Nintendo DS is $9.87... Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones is $14.87.

This sale is also going on at SEARS ESSENTIALS... I stopped by one today, they were loaded with every clearance game including DQ 8. They have one left at the sears essentials store on Gulf To Bay in Clearwater.

[quote name='GundamFan']Yea that's what I was saying I don't think it's CC policy to pricematch online prices. I remember people trying to price match CC's own online ad and being rejected during the 4.99 sale a while back.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's their policy or not, but the majority of CC's will do it.... one Circuit City denied me, so I drove 10 minutes away to a different one where they PM'ed Need for Speed Most Wanted for PSP no problem, they didn't verify a thing. I usually just tell them the online price is the same as in-store (which it is) and most either a) do nothing or b) double check it online to make sure I didn't photoshop it.

Technically, they ARE supposed to call the store to see if its in stock, but most cashiers don't.... I got unlucky in that they did, so I went to a different one.

[quote name='Roufuss']Some new things about the sale -

Pac N Roll for Nintendo DS is $9.87... Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones is $14.87.

This sale is also going on at SEARS ESSENTIALS... I stopped by one today, they were loaded with every clearance game including DQ 8. They have one left at the sears essentials store on Gulf To Bay in Clearwater.[/QUOTE]

I was just there earlier today too! I picked up "Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King" at that Sears Essentials. There were four of them when I got there, so they must be going fast.

They also had "Pokemon Dash" (DS) for $14.97. I saw "Pac N Roll" (DS) for $9.97 but didn't know if it was worth even that much. I heard bad things about that game...I mean bad things, man!

Pac N Roll is worth about $10. It's a mix of marble madness and super monkey ball but it can get fusturating. I got it when it first came out and wish I would have waited for a price drop like this

Thanks OP!!!

For me:
Band of Brothers Earned in Blood - XBX
Dragon Quest VIII - PS2
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes - XBX
Ninja Gaiden Black - XBX
Medal of Honor European Assault - XBX
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - XBX
The Suffering: Ties that Bind - XBX
The Warriors - XBX
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown - XBX
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - XBX

For friend:
Genji - PS2
Kingdom Under Fire: Heroes - XBX
Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks - XBX

Burnout Revenge & MK Shaolin Monks are back in stock... If the shipping & tax wasn't so much, I would be on this deal like no one's business

Go at 'em :)

Bah, I just can't get a break: I'm really wanting KOTOR2, Conker, and Ninja Gaiden Black, but I've never been able to find more than one in stock at a single time, and the $6 single-item shipping kinda kills the deal. It's like it's taunting me!

And BTW, their "in-stock notification email" doesn't seem to work.

Edit: oh wait, I guess it does, but Hotmail was blocking it for some reason even though the regular email from Sears.com got through...ok, whatever

If anyone's interested, there were 2 sealed copies left of Baldur's Gate 2 at Neshaminy Mall in PA.

Also, when checking out, I signed up for a Sears credit card and was given an additional 10% off. Also, the cashier asked if I wanted either no interest for 6 months, or an additional $10 off my purchase. I took the $10.

FS

im sooo stoked right now.

2 copies of ICO. 9.97 each.

fire emblem sacred stones. 14.97

thanks you sears!

i then went and picked up kingdom hearts com from sam goody for 11 dollars.

For anyone in Tampa Bay, the Westshore Mall Sears has multiple copies of KOTOR 2 and Ninja Gaiden Black for the Xbox (first time I've seen KOTOR 2...) along with a ton of other games.

[quote name='xrickyb86x']im sooo stoked right now.

2 copies of ICO. 9.97 each.

fire emblem sacred stones. 14.97

thanks you sears!

i then went and picked up kingdom hearts com from sam goody for 11 dollars.[/quote]

Damnit! I want ICO...

Just went to the Sears in Silver Spring and got:

Kingdom Under Fire- Heroes
Final Fantasy XII with HDD

Online I bought:

KOTR II
The Suffering-Ties that Bind

Not bad.

I can confirm that the Sears Card extra 10% off sale DOES apply to mostly all of these games! Any ones with the red & white stickers apply too! The only things excluded are the pink stickered ones that are marked "Clearance". The sale only applys when you pay with a Sears Card and runs now through Sat.

If you open a Sears account, you can get an additional $10 off + the extra 10% off. You can even get 10% off systems and accessories! They give a Sears card to just about anyone and they run the 10% off days about once a month, so it's a good card to have.

WARNING: Pay off your Sears bill immediately!!! The interest rate is brutal (around 22% to 25%), so set aside any cash you would have used and pay it as soon as you get it. Or if you have a checking account with direct bill pay, I just make the payment as soon as I get home.

[quote name='chargeup45']Can anyone confirm ICO as a $10 game? Last I heard, it was $17.[/QUOTE]

Its 9.97, confirmed.

[quote name='ricoraney']I found Genji last weekend at CompUSA for $12.88. Is that the deal you are looking for?[/QUOTE]
Well, since Genji is like 20 bucks at several different places and the CompUSA sale is YMMV no that wouldn't be it. But if one really wanted this game it has been 20 bucks at Bestbuy since December even though the MSRP is 40 bucks.

I found a lot of EA Sport games(XBOX) for $4.97
Madden 05
NCAA Football 05
MVP Baseball 05
NBA Live 05
NCAA Basketball 05

I also found Links 2004 for the XBOX for $2.97

I ordered Dragon Quest VIII, Spartan Total Warrior, and SpiderMan 2 on Monday. I got Spiderman 2 today(Thursday), and my first notification said that I should receive the other games on Friday.

If anyone has picked up an extra Baldur's Gate:Dark Alliance 2 for the PS2, I'd really be interested in trading or purchasing it. The one fellow that bought TEN doesn't seem to have an interest in helping out a fellow CAG but I know there are many others that do. If there is anything else in the Sears Sale you are looking for I can probably get it as I've seen everything but tjhat game it seems.

Thanks,
TexTuna

Picked up ICO, Jade Empire, Astro Boy for GBA, and Virtua Tennis for PSP, for 9.97 each. Most everything had sale prices on them except Astro Boy which I had to have them scan. This was at the Albuquerque, NM store at Coronado. They were unfortunately sold out of Ninja Gaiden Black. :cry:

sucks that my printer won't work and i can't print out the ad, my sears has a pretty bad selection of games if i'd even call it a selection. i wanted to get burnout revenge too thats just too good of a price to pass up

Well, if anyone is looking for Knights of the Old Republic 2: Sith Lords (a copy that isn't the PH Packaging) I have a copy up for trade/sale check my tradelist. Also, my store has like four of these left. I feel special because the Sears closest to me decided to take all of the games that are on sale that were originally 19.99 and under in a bin all together so I didn't have to look in the case for them.

If you're ordering KOTOR II from the website, be warned that it's a Platinum Hits copy. I found that out the hard way in the mail today. If anybody wants it, I'll sell it at cost (it's still sealed). PM me please.

[quote name='peteyrose']If you're ordering KOTOR II from the website, be warned that it's a Platinum Hits copy. I found that out the hard way in the mail today. If anybody wants it, I'll sell it at cost (it's still sealed). PM me please.[/QUOTE]
Well, peteyrose all of the copies of KOTOR II at my local Sears are the copies without the PH packaging.

bread's done
Back