$2 Videogame Clearance at Best Buy PS2/Xbox/GC/GBA/DS/PSP (Some -$3 after rebate!)

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
I'll try and keep this list up to date. I have a feeling this list will be hot for about a day and then no one will be able to find anything at any BB.

Playstation 2
Radiata Stories $4.99
Enthusia Professional Racing $4.99
LA Rush $9.99
Rise Of Kasai $4.99
2pack with Corvette and Starsky was 1.99
Backyard Wrestling $1.99
Death by Degrees $1.99
Dragon Ball Z Sagas $1.99
DT Racer PS2 NOW $9.99 - This was $1.99 on Monday, but BB changed the price.
Max Payne 2 $1.99
Metal Arms $1.99
NanoBreaker (PS2) - $1.99
NBA Ballers $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Project Snowblind $1.99
Starsky and Hutch $1.99
Stuntman PS2 $1.99
Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Viewtiful Joe $1.99

Xbox
Major League Baseball 2K5: World Series Edition $9.99
Total Overdose $19.99
Tecmo Classic Arcade with Tecmo Bowl $9.99
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure $39.99 free shipping
Taito Legends $9.99
Constantine $1.99
Full Spectrum Warrior $1.99
Outlaw tennis $1.99
Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
MLB 2k5 $1.99
Second Sight $1.99

Gamecube
Mad Catz Dance Beat Pad $14.99
Spiderman 2 $1.99
Fantastic Four $1.99
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 $1.99

GBA
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games $9.99
Beyblade GRevolution 1.99
James Pond $1.99
Nightmare Before Christmas: Pumpkin King $1.99
Pokemon Vids 1.99
Shaman King Sprinting Wolf 1.99 (Soaring Eagle still 19.99)
Starsky & Hutch 1.99 (some had a UPC sticker that made it 9.99)

DS
Pac N' Roll $9.99
Ridge Racer $4.99
Ping Pals $1.99
Sprung $1.99

PSP
Frantix 9.99
Frogger PSP 9.99
Gretzky NHL 9.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate

(Edited by shipwreck to include games with $5 PG rebate).

[quote name='shajek']Which really makes one wonder. Why is it that the BB clearances have hardly anything, and the Circuit City clearances last for months with CAGs finding something new just about everyday? I don't think it is always the employees. But, it still ticks me off when I can't find a single clearance game at any BB. Maybe today I'll find one. Just one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I'm done with Best Buy Clearances. I'm only going to bother with them online from now on. (They usually screw that up as well).

Wow, I finally got in on one. At the Melbourne FL BB, I got James Pond for GBA. It looks like a fun little platformer. I only checked for GCN and GBA and they were all cleared out except for that one copy of James Pond, which I got. Thanks!

[quote name='Dhuk']Does all grey'ed out mean they're sold out, as in, for sure?[/QUOTE]

Nope, Frogger for PSP was like that for my local BB and I found 1 copy on the shelf

There were quite a few $2 games at the BB in Bridgewater, NJ. I picked up the last copy of Sprung - looks like a stupid game but for $3 profit after the Pricegrabber rebate, I might as well.

I saw plenty copies of VJ, Terminator 3, Stuntman, Backyard Wrestling, Rise of Kasai. Did not see any Radiata.

I got two copies of Radiata Stories for trade!! (also snagged some GBA games)

Check my collection list. I'll trade for any Gamecube or DS Game I don't have, new or used (but must have original case with insert in mint condition, and instruction book).

i picked up two copies for trade as well. time to update my trade list..
i was kind of amazed that it was still there. well.. now it's gone.

I emailed yesterday about why I couldn't add Radiata to my cart for in-store pickup even though it showed available. Here is the response:

I am David with Best Buy Customer Care.

The stores have 2 separate inventories, 1 for Dotcom/store pickup
orders, and 1 for instore purchases. So the website may show an item as
being available at the store but they may not have any left for store
pick up orders.

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to
www.BestBuy.com.

Thank you,
David
Best Buy Customer Care Team

Thank you so much I picked up the last copy of Viewtiful Joe. I have been looking for it ever since I bought VJ2 for 9.99 at the Toys R Us sale.

Wow.. found 2 more copies of Radiata Stories at another BB. :D

These (2) are going on my trade list if anyone is interested.

Looking for some earlier RPGs that I missed out on. Like KH & FFX.

Thanks OP - I got
Sprung DS (hey it was only 2$)
Project Snowblind
Midway Treasures 3 GC
Tecmo Arcade XB

The best buy here (montgomery, al) has a bunch of stuff left - a ton of Sprung, Tecmo Classics, and some other stuff (constantine xb) - they also have a bunch of ridge racers, but not the one on sale, it has a sticker over it)

[quote name='spamfree2']Wow.. found 2 more copies of Radiata Stories at another BB. :D

These (2) are going on my trade list if anyone is interested.[/quote]
I'd be interested - please cml or pm me a price

I went back in and grabbed NBA Ballers (GH) and 2 copies of MAT3. Also for those who have stores cleaned out it is highly like that other gamers bought them, but not here. Some games actually had the $1.99 Price Tabs in front/behind them, but others don't. The past two days cashiers/management have been discussing a UPC error entered in during inventory. Almost all the games at my store have been pulled. Good luck everyone!

So... I've got ping pals (DS) (which I want to keep just for the case, since my bundled Mario 64 DS had no case) , shaman king (GBA), and spider-man 2 (GC) (let me know if you need either of them - they are still sealed. BigHow's getting me a copy of radiator stories... hmmm... sprung would have been nice to find, and most of the rest of the stuff I've already picked up for *gasp* five times the sale price.

The smaller my want list becomes, the harder it is to find stuff I want (and of course, the less likely I am to ever get to the new games...)

Have an extra copy of Radiata stories for trade, looking for sealed copy of Enthusia Professional Racing, Nanobreaker , NBA Ballers, Frogger psp.

on hold for josekortez

just an FYI to everyone, the website is BS. BestBuy.com said my store didnt ahve any of a few games but when i went there i saw a bunch of each. So dont trust the site.

I picked up

Sprung DS 1.99
Frogger PSP 9.99
Frantix PSP 9.99
Nanobreaker PS2 1.99
College Hoops Xbox 1.99
Midway Treasures Blue box GCN 1.99

[quote name='whitereflection']Haha... if it was the store at Bay Parkway, that was me you saw. I was bummed out they didn't have anything too, but they restocked the penny guides that weren't there the last time I checked. I only took one or two copies each, so they were still a lot left; off the top of my head: SC3, Matrix: Path of Neo, Jak X (comes with behind-the-scenes DVD), and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat.

Though I'm curious as to why you thought I was from FW and not CAG? I didn't think I had that many guides.

Edit: I was squinting my eyes? I look around a lot, I'll give you that, but I don't think I was squinting my eyes... :lol:[/QUOTE]

are u the azn dude with glasses? if so, then its u i saw. sorry if i made u mad on the stuff i said earlier. did u check the one at SOHO? im at work right now. once im done with work i go straight home so i dont have time to go to other BB.

i'm looking for ESPN college hoops 2k5 (xbox) if anyone can pick me up a copy, i could paypal ya for it...also looking for Radiata but so are 30 other people haha

If anyone cares, the Harrisburg, PA Best Buy is pretty much cleaned out. I got pretty much the remaining $2 games they had. No Radiata Stories, of course. I got about 6 or 7 games total, though. I was there for about an hour searching behind stacks of games, etc. although you're still welcome to look of course. Perhaps I did miss something. :)

I have:

PS2--
NBA Ballers (GH)
Radiata Stories

GBA--
Nightmare Before Xmas : Pumpkin King
Shaman King: Sprinting Wolf
---------
I want:

Playstation 2--
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...8&id=1118842280122&skuId=7300404&type=producthttp://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...8&id=1099395744355&skuId=7034835&type=productDeath by Degrees

Xbox--
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...8&id=1127210799204&skuId=7520239&type=productTaito Legends
Outlaw tennis

Gamecube--
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...8&id=1134701651276&skuId=7668909&type=productFantastic Four

------
"Want" is perhaps a stronger word than I should use here, but of the clearance games that I don't already have, those are the least objectionable. I may end up keeping Ballers.

Me thinks the Columbia, MD one is wiped out of the $1.99 PS2 games as I couldn't locate any this afternoon. I was hoping to score a copy of NBA Ballers.

Bummer.

Terry

I picked up... Shaman King...

:(

The clerk was like "$2.81" (or whatever) then quickly did a double take and was like "WHAT? TWO BUCKS? IS THIS A DEMO OR A REAL GAME?"

I couldn't help but laugh, made the whole trip worth it

I scored few games at BB clearance today

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirit *Sprinting wolf version*(GBA) $1.99
Major League Baseball 2k5 (XBOX) $1.99
Outlaw Tennis (XBOX) $1.99
Radiata Story (PS2) $0.1 (after expired $5 off PS2/PSP coupon)
=======================================
My total is $6.39 after taxes.

[quote name='trunks982']are u the azn dude with glasses? if so, then its u i saw. sorry if i made u mad on the stuff i said earlier. did u check the one at SOHO? im at work right now. once im done with work i go straight home so i dont have time to go to other BB.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was me alright. I'm not mad at all; it's kinda funny cause I remember feeling like I was being watched. :)

I didn't even know there was a BB at Soho, but in other news, Noho is a real place.

Scored Ape Escape 3 for $15 after GGC... didn't even bother to look for the $2 crap, this is all the game I need right here :D

If anyone can get an extra copy of the following - please let me know

Radiata Stories PS2
Fantastic 4 GC
Viewtiful Joe Ps2

I've got an extra Arcade Treasures 3, stuff on my TL, or some paypal - I'll check the store tomorrow after work and see if I can grab a copy of Sprung for those that are after one.

[quote name='nnthomas']The clerk was like "$2.81" (or whatever) then quickly did a double take and was like "WHAT? TWO BUCKS? IS THIS A DEMO OR A REAL GAME?"

I couldn't help but laugh, made the whole trip worth it[/quote]
Same thing happened to me today. Got College Hoops and MLB2K5 for Xbox in Grapevine, TX. Can't find any of the other $2 Xbox games.

[quote name='whitereflection']Yeah, that was me alright. I'm not mad at all; it's kinda funny cause I remember feeling like I was being watched. :)

I didn't even know there was a BB at Soho, but in other news, Noho is a real place.[/QUOTE]

i think its soho. or maybe noho. the one on broadway. near the Broadway-Lafeyette train station.

I have for trade:

Viewtiful Joe - PS2
College Hoops 2K5 - XBOX
Starsky and Hutch - GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas - GBA

I am looking to trade for:

Fantastic Four - Gamecube
Radiata Stories - PS2

Headed back out this evening to pick up some games for other members and scored a copy of Fantastic Four (NGC). What is funny is they were pulled when I asked for the price check yesterday, but lucky for me one made it back to the shelves. So I take it along with NBA Ballers and Enthusia and ask to price check it first. The checkout girl was pre-occupied with gossiping with her co-worker and told me it was $1.99, so I said I'll take it with these. I had to control my giddiness:bouncy: Transaction complete and I score 3 games for $9.52.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']If anyone can get an extra copy of the following - please let me know

Radiata Stories PS2
Fantastic 4 GC
Viewtiful Joe Ps2

I've got an extra Arcade Treasures 3, stuff on my TL, or some paypal - I'll check the store tomorrow after work and see if I can grab a copy of Sprung for those that are after one.[/QUOTE]

Man, I'd love to work out something for that MAT3 - that was one I was looking for. I don't have extras of the three you mentioned, but if you might wanna work something else out lemme know. Heck, no shipping, I'll even meet ya somewhere to swap. :)

I swung by after work and picked up Terminator 3 (surely it's worth $2...right?) and Nightmare Before Christmas (gba). I wanted the Nightmare, so was happy to find that - the game may suck, but I'm a big Nightmare fan. I got one of the girls in the game section to price check them for me to make sure they were one sale, and she even pulled out a list of all markdowns to help me find others.

I then asked her where they moved the guides to, and she tells me in the pc section. She then says that they are about to get rid of the guides (sucks, no more BB .01 guides :whistle2:( ) so if I'm interested in any to bring them to her and she'll try to get me a better price. I found the last copy of the Dragon Quest 8 guide and took it to her, and she told me I could have it for 1/2 price. Not a .01, but I wasn't complaining since I've really been wanting that one. :whistle2:D She then said that if I wanted any others, they should all be 1/2 price. They aren't marked that, so this is definitely YMMV...but was still a very nice surprise.

I traded off both copies of Radiata Stories and forgot to keep one for myself :( dumbass.

I do have Project Snowblind for trade, plus there are several more at my Best Buy if anyone wants it. Plus Constantine for the X-Box.

I'm only looking for Fantastic Four and Spiderman 2 for the Gamecube. One for one swaps?

[quote name='trunks982']i think its soho. or maybe noho. the one on broadway. near the Broadway-Lafeyette train station.[/QUOTE]

I think thats the noho one i was there today lol

[quote name='Masterkyo']I scored few games at BB clearance today

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirit *Sprinting wolf version*(GBA) $1.99
Major League Baseball 2k5 (XBOX) $1.99
Outlaw Tennis (XBOX) $1.99
Radiata Story (PS2) $0.1 (after expired $5 off PS2/PSP coupon)
=======================================
My total is $6.39 after taxes.[/QUOTE]

How the hell did you pull that off?

i'd like radiata stories please. cml? or we could do trade + $$.
my best buy always has absolutely nothing. it did, however, have onimusha 3 for the PC @ 19.99. I didn't expect it to come out that fast!

[quote name='WeaponX2099']How the hell did you pull that off?[/quote]
I was wondering the same. Which coupon was it by the way?

bread's done
Back