$2 Videogame Clearance at Best Buy PS2/Xbox/GC/GBA/DS/PSP (Some -$3 after rebate!)

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
I'll try and keep this list up to date. I have a feeling this list will be hot for about a day and then no one will be able to find anything at any BB.

Playstation 2
Radiata Stories $4.99
Enthusia Professional Racing $4.99
LA Rush $9.99
Rise Of Kasai $4.99
2pack with Corvette and Starsky was 1.99
Backyard Wrestling $1.99
Death by Degrees $1.99
Dragon Ball Z Sagas $1.99
DT Racer PS2 NOW $9.99 - This was $1.99 on Monday, but BB changed the price.
Max Payne 2 $1.99
Metal Arms $1.99
NanoBreaker (PS2) - $1.99
NBA Ballers $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Project Snowblind $1.99
Starsky and Hutch $1.99
Stuntman PS2 $1.99
Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
Viewtiful Joe $1.99

Xbox
Major League Baseball 2K5: World Series Edition $9.99
Total Overdose $19.99
Tecmo Classic Arcade with Tecmo Bowl $9.99
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure $39.99 free shipping
Taito Legends $9.99
Constantine $1.99
Full Spectrum Warrior $1.99
Outlaw tennis $1.99
Medal Of Honor: Rising Sun $1.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate
MLB 2k5 $1.99
Second Sight $1.99

Gamecube
Mad Catz Dance Beat Pad $14.99
Spiderman 2 $1.99
Fantastic Four $1.99
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 $1.99

GBA
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games $9.99
Beyblade GRevolution 1.99
James Pond $1.99
Nightmare Before Christmas: Pumpkin King $1.99
Pokemon Vids 1.99
Shaman King Sprinting Wolf 1.99 (Soaring Eagle still 19.99)
Starsky & Hutch 1.99 (some had a UPC sticker that made it 9.99)

DS
Pac N' Roll $9.99
Ridge Racer $4.99
Ping Pals $1.99
Sprung $1.99

PSP
Frantix 9.99
Frogger PSP 9.99
Gretzky NHL 9.99 PriceGrabber $5 Rebate

(Edited by shipwreck to include games with $5 PG rebate).

I have an extra Midway Arcade Treasures 3 that I would be willing to trade for a copy of Fantastic Four...anyone interested please contact me.
thanks

Picked up Frantix, Midway Arcade, Project Snowblind and Stuntman.

I have an extra Midway Arcade Treasures and Project Snowblind. Looking for Spiderman 2, in particular. Will look at lists as well for trades.

[quote name='eau']I was wondering the same. Which coupon was it by the way?[/QUOTE]

$5 off Any PS2/PSP coupon (expired 2005). The cashier scann the coupon but it didn't take off $5 then she override it down $0.01 :)

Went in today just for the $2 games, and I got a couple... but I was very happy to finally find Killer 7 GC hidden between six or seven copies of the new Ice Age game. :) (Apologies in advance to whoever I apparently screwed over, but hey man, couldn't you have ponied up ten bucks?)

Couldn't find Radiata Stories though, no matter how many games I looked behind. Alas.

i discovered this urban best buy that had everything plus some old and new pennied guides too, i picked up

rise of the kasai
enthusia
metal arms (cause it was 2 dollars)
terminator 3 (cause it was 2 dollars)

DT Racing rang up at 9.99 though

[quote name='whitereflection']Yeah, that was me alright. I'm not mad at all; it's kinda funny cause I remember feeling like I was being watched. :)

I didn't even know there was a BB at Soho, but in other news, Noho is a real place.[/quote]

you dont know it was him! most of the asians have glasses :D

picked up outlaw tennis and project snowblind for 1.99
got tecmo for 9.99
funny thing i was going to get the call of duty 2 face plate and he didn't charge me for it so i was happy

[quote name='argyle']Man, I'd love to work out something for that MAT3 - that was one I was looking for. I don't have extras of the three you mentioned, but if you might wanna work something else out lemme know. Heck, no shipping, I'll even meet ya somewhere to swap. :)

I swung by after work and picked up Terminator 3 (surely it's worth $2...right?) and Nightmare Before Christmas (gba). I wanted the Nightmare, so was happy to find that - the game may suck, but I'm a big Nightmare fan. I got one of the girls in the game section to price check them for me to make sure they were one sale, and she even pulled out a list of all markdowns to help me find others.

I then asked her where they moved the guides to, and she tells me in the pc section. She then says that they are about to get rid of the guides (sucks, no more BB .01 guides :whistle2:( ) so if I'm interested in any to bring them to her and she'll try to get me a better price. I found the last copy of the Dragon Quest 8 guide and took it to her, and she told me I could have it for 1/2 price. Not a .01, but I wasn't complaining since I've really been wanting that one. :whistle2:D She then said that if I wanted any others, they should all be 1/2 price. They aren't marked that, so this is definitely YMMV...but was still a very nice surprise.[/QUOTE]

so Did DQ8 Guide drop to a penny??? its still showing 17 on the webpage

Thanks OP. I picked up 2 copies of Radiata Stories, Project Snowblind, and Outlaw Tennis. And no, I'm not interested in trading Radiata Stories right now. At least one is going to be a gift.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']some hoarder probably grabbed up all the radiata stories to resell at a significant profit. :whistle2:([/quote]

Don't look at me. I just saw this thread.

I went to BB in Greenwood and East Indianapolis and found 1 game on the list, James Pond for GBA. They didn't have anything else, dunno if I missed them or if they never had anything. Went ahead and grabbed Tetris DS for $25 with coupon and saw Worms DS is out now for the same price. Might grab that next week.

Went to Best Buy tonight and found 2 copies of Midway Arcade Treasures3 for gamecube for $1.99 a piece. They also had tons of Metal Arms and Backyard wrestling for ps2 for $1.99 a piece too, but didn't bother with those.

Really wanted to find Radiata stories, but at least I got something. 1 copy of Midway is up for trade btw.

Yes, really.

I have no idea if this was one store only, but considering that Starsky and Hutch is on sale at $2 for PS2, it could very well be nationwide. I still didn't get one, having no desire to get the game...

[quote name='Jiro']Yes, really.

I have no idea if this was one store only, but considering that Starsky and Hutch is on sale at $2 for PS2, it could very well be nationwide. I still didn't get one, having no desire to get the game...[/quote]

I got one for a penny so should be universal.

[quote name='little_krampy']GBA
Nightmare Before Christmas: Pumpkin King $1.99[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks a bunch, I've been waiting for a reasonable price on this game, and here's one that's way more than reasonable.

[quote name='depascal22']Thanks OP. I picked up 2 copies of Radiata Stories, Project Snowblind, and Outlaw Tennis. And no, I'm not interested in trading Radiata Stories right now. At least one is going to be a gift.[/QUOTE]

What store did you get those from? Please don't tell me the Upper East Side store...I'll be very

I got james pond for the GBA, If anyone has pitty on me and they want to trade fantastic four for the cube, PM me. I could probably find some other things to trade.

Picked up James Pond and Shaman Kings. Also got Starsky & Hutch and Matrix Online for a penny each.

Saw a bunch of Constantines (xbox) at two different BBs with the $1.99 tabs. But, nothing else. Was hoping to find MAT3 and maybe a Pac n Roll.

[quote name='Prepster']Went to Best Buy tonight and found 2 copies of Midway Arcade Treasures3 for gamecube for $1.99 a piece. They also had tons of Metal Arms and Backyard wrestling for ps2 for $1.99 a piece too, but didn't bother with those.

Really wanted to find Radiata stories, but at least I got something. 1 copy of Midway is up for trade btw.[/QUOTE]

Which store? I hit the BB in Schaumburg and in Bloomingdale with no luck for anything good.

[quote name='slidecage']so Did DQ8 Guide drop to a penny??? its still showing 17 on the webpage[/QUOTE]

No, no penny drop, they just said they're going to be getting rid of their strat guide section soon.

Of course, they also had the brand-new KH2 guides, both regular & LE versions, so who knows what's going on. Again, definitely YMMV on that deal.

More or less a bust at my BB. They had a huge bin with all these games in it just a few weeks ago, and now it is sadly missing. Still, they had 2 copies of Viewtiful Joe and about 10 or so of Spidey 2. I grabbed one of each, so I still didn't come away empty handed.

I kept trying to tell everyone in the gaming section to grab the other Spideys (trying to be nice and all) and everyone looked at me like I had lost my damn mind. Ah well...

If anyone has an extra Nightmare Before Christmas for GBA and Fantastic Four for GC, I would be more than willing to take them off your hands. Thanks!

I saw True Swing Golf, or whatever it is called....for DS was selling for $19.99. I didn't see much else....besides a dozen Rise of the Kasai.

[quote name='Warner1281']Anybody want either Corvette and/or MAT3 (PS2)? Make me an offer (cash or show me a list).[/quote]

Was MAT3 (PS2) only $1.99? I thought it was only the cube version.

[quote name='guessed']Was MAT3 (PS2) only $1.99? I thought it was only the cube version.[/quote]

i tried the ps2 version and it rang up 14.99

[quote name='toadielurks']Checked out a local BB and walked out with

NanoBreaker
Radiata Stories
Rise of the Kasai

sweet[/quote]

Which BB did you go to?

[quote name='guessed']Was MAT3 (PS2) only $1.99? I thought it was only the cube version.[/quote]

My bad... I saw this at my local BB and assumed it was 1.99. I hadn't actually picked it up but was going to if somone wanted it. Nevermind though. I'll just go ahead and find out what my shoe tastes like instead.

-I went to Best Buy in East Hanover, NJ and walked out with Midway Arcade Treasures 3 for the Gamecube. I found the last Radiata Stories and Metal Arms for the PS2. On the way home I stopped at Circuit City and carried my receipt from Best Buy and found 2 copies of Radiata Stories(Only bought one) and 1 copy of MIdway Arcade Treasures 3 and had them price match both of them.

The St. Petersburg, FL Best Buy expectedly had little to offer, although I did find "Rise of the Kasai" for $4.99. They had two left if anybody wants one.

They did have the placecard for the $1.99 Midway Arcade Treasures 3 (GC), but that's the only one I saw. They also had the new GBA Player's Choice games out already for $19.99 each. Tempted to get Super Mario Advance for $15 with GCC, but I'll hold off for next week's sales.

These Best Buy clearance sales are generally much harder to get in on as the store employees there are much more likely to buy them up first more than at other stores.

Add me to the huge list of those wanting "Radiata Stories". I'd trade $20 worth of games from my Trade List for it.

After checking 4 different BBs I managed to get Radiata Stories and Nanobreaker. I also got Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories for $15 w/ GGC. Wish I could have gotten in on this earlier but its been a hectic week for me, still I'm happy with what I managed to get.

[quote name='dago2727']If anyone has an extra Nightmare Before Christmas for GBA and Fantastic Four for GC, I would be more than willing to take them off your hands. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I grabbed a Nightmare Before Christmas. Do you have anything to trade?

Id be interested in MOH Rising Sun, Spiderman 2 or Full Spectrum warrior. Or pretty much whatever.

[quote name='dago2727']If anyone has an extra Nightmare Before Christmas for GBA and Fantastic Four for GC, I would be more than willing to take them off your hands. Thanks![/QUOTE]

I grabbed a Nightmare Before Christmas. Do you have anything to trade?

Managed to nab a Nanobreaker, about all I could find. Oddly enough though the RIdge Racer DS did *not* ring up for the 5 bucks, still rang at 19.99.

Of course the employee at BB gave me an odd look when he checked the SKU, went back later to check out the other 5 copies of Nano and poof, they were gone. Off to ebay, I imagine.

[quote name='Masume']Managed to nab a Nanobreaker, about all I could find. Oddly enough though the RIdge Racer DS did *not* ring up for the 5 bucks, still rang at 19.99.

Of course the employee at BB gave me an odd look when he checked the SKU, went back later to check out the other 5 copies of Nano and poof, they were gone. Off to ebay, I imagine.[/QUOTE]

It probably had one of the 19.99 value ds games stickers over the original UPC, if the original UPC had been scanned, it would have been 4.99

I went to BB last night and saw the 2 GH for $30. I was tempted to pick up Kingdom hearts and other GH. Too bad the GGC doesn't apply or I'd get it in a heartbeat.

[quote name='shrike4242']Picked up Tecmo Arcade for $4.99 (after $5 BB Digital Coupon) as in-store pickup. Should get it on the way home from work.[/quote]

WHat is the $5 BB Digital Coupon?

[quote name='darisma']Yes what is the $5 BB digital coupon![/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in knowing this as well. Please share the details. :D

bread's done
Back