2004 FYE Trade-In Prices - LIST HERE (Farewell!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney's Extreme Skateboarding (GC) and Bomberman Generations (GC) are $8.50 each.

And who traded in those two sealed copies of GoGo Hypergrind at the Boston Strawberries? hehe

$8.50 - tony hawk: pro skater 3 (ps2)
$8.50 - tony hawk: pro skater 4 (ps2)
$8.50 - metal gear solid 2: sons of liberty (ps2)
$7.50 - wreckless: the yakuza missions (xbox)
$11.00 - wario world (gc)
$0.25 - exhibition vol. 2 (xbox)
$3.00 - exhibition vol. 3 (xbox)
$3.00 - porky's (dvd)
$5.00 - scream 2 (dvd)

My local FYE is an isolated one (next closest is 2 1/2 hours away) and it just opened. I'm wondering if they got nailed by a bunch of CC trade-ins because I just called and asked about the trade-in value of Maximum Chase, WWE Raw 2, and UFC Tapout 2 and the guy said they weren't taking any of those. I'm thinking he might not have known how to even look up the prices because I said "Maximum Chase" and I heard him type for like a minute straight, then he said "Hold on a sec..."....then came back and said "We're not taking any of those." I'll check again tomorrow. I do have a few to add though.

Pro Race Driver Xbox (can't believe no one posted this one yet) $27
WWE Raw 2 Xbox $11
XGRA Xbox $7.50

I did call the next closest FYE and they said Maximum Chase Xbox was $18.

Can anybody tell me the trade in values for these games at gamestop

Metriod Prime
Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Midnight Club - just wondering if its still $7.50 - $8.50
Super Mario Advance 4 (Super mario brothers 3)
Theme Park Roller Coaster
Advance Wars 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squandron 2
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GC)
Legend Of Zelda: Link to the Past

If anyone can tell me this so itd be greatly appreciated

[quote name='NightMystic']Can anybody tell me the trade in values for these games at gamestop

Metriod Prime
Metal Gear Solid 2
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles
Midnight Club - just wondering if its still $7.50 - $8.50
Super Mario Advance 4 (Super mario brothers 3)
Theme Park Roller Coaster
Advance Wars 2
Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squandron 2
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (GC)
Legend Of Zelda: Link to the Past

If anyone can tell me this so itd be greatly appreciated[/quote]

You must be confused, none of the prices here are for Gamestop. Midnight Club was $7-8 at FYE. It was $3 at Gamestop back in Feb if that helps though.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Ah, so Pro Race Driver is $27.

Time to pick up a couple of those and head to FYE. Just a little more credit until I have enough for the HDD.[/quote]

Interesting..every racing game at FyE has a good trade in value

Yeah I remember trading Pro Race Driver(XBox) for $27 but I thought it was on a list. Now I see it was Lotus Challenge

Gamestop has it for $15......Tsssssssss...don't tell anyone :wink:

Ebgames has it for $13. Trading in 2 copies to 2 different FYE stores in 2 days should knock the price of the HDD down by half + I'll have the $30 MIR to look forward too.

The PS2 Pro Racer was only like $7.50 for some reason.

PS2

Time Spliters 2 $8.50 PS2
Rygar $6
Road Trip $7
Herdy Gerdy $8
Deus Ex $6
Mdk $6
Maximo $8.50

Game Cube
Sega SoccerSlam $24
NBA Street $6

Xbox
Pro Race Driver $27
NFL Blitz Pro $17
Metal Dungeon $18 (WOW)
Black stone $12
Robin Hood Defender of the crown $7.50
The fairly odd parents Braken Da Rules $7.50
Road kill $7.50
Swat $7.50
Futurama $7.50
Murakumo $7.50
Quantum Redshift $7.50
UFC $6
Rayman Arena $7.50

Thx Strider Turbulence for the EB price. I only have one Fye, I had no problem trading mult copies so far.

What $30 MIR are you talking about? I must have missed it .

Gamestop has 30% + if u trade 3 games , so $15 will be cheaper in my case.

BTW. Just ordered Ikaruga for 19.99 from Fye . Girl said will be here next week

That $30 MIR I was talking about is for the ps2 Hard Drive Device. I got a Strawberries ad in the Sunday paper and they had it listed with the $30 MIR.

Spiderman 2 on the consoles has a $20 MIR and ESPN2k5, P.N.03, and several others had $5 MIR but that's not worth it IMO.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']That $30 MIR I was talking about is for the ps2 Hard Drive Device. I got a Strawberries ad in the Sunday paper and they had it listed with the $30 MIR.

Spiderman 2 on the consoles has a $20 MIR and ESPN2k5, P.N.03, and several others had $5 MIR but that's not worth it IMO.[/quote]

Spider-Man 2 for XBox, GC, and PS2 has a $20 rebate? I might have to get in on this. I need to get rid of some store credit since they didn't get Tales of Symphonia or Pandora Tomorrow for the Cube.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Yup, Bestbuy.com has Pro Racer Driver for $10 but it's only the ps2 version (no XBOX but the PC one is there).[/quote]

how much would Pro Racer be for trade in for PS2? seeing xbox version gets 27!!! :shock:

PS2 Pro Race Driver is only like $7.50. I have no idea why the XBOX version fetches more, I always see plenty of copies of the game around used gamestores.

Does anybody know how much NCAA Football 2004 is down to? I know they're not offering $26 anymore...

And here are some others, all Gamecube:

Batman: Dark Tomorrow - $8.50
NBA Street - $8.50
Eternal Darkness - a whopping $2!

[quote name='encendido5']Does anybody know how much NCAA Football 2004 is down to? I know they're not offering $26 anymore...

And here are some others, all Gamecube:

Batman: Dark Tomorrow - $8.50
NBA Street - $8.50
Eternal Darkness - a whopping $2![/quote]

$11 (90 % sure) Traded NCAA Baseball 2004 for 11 was 26 before (didn't wanna take it back to Target :D )

[quote name='masha'] $11 (90 % sure) Traded NCAA Baseball 2004 for 11 was 26 before (didn't wanna take it back to Target :D )[/quote]

Thanks...

hehe, I was thinking the same thing. I'll just open and play it for a bit before I turn it in.

Trade-ins on wherehouse.com just droped ! like twice! Sho0T :hot: . Everything is $8 and down. It looks like they are catching up. I have a feeling Fye will folow. It didn't last long ...well.. next stop Gamestop 30% ! :D

Skies of Arcadia Legends, RPG MAker II, Fatal Frame I, Go Go Hypergrind all down to $8.

On the bright side, you can start picking up great games for $15 and under now apparently if this applies to FYE stores. I'm still not sure if a used game with a dated price tag will ring up at it's updated price though.

Anyone know for sure?

How does this affect FYE trade in prices? Does FYE base their prices off of wherehouse.com? I treded in a copy of Go Go Hypergrind and I still got $26.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']God dammit! They dropped Pro Race Driver's price.
Heh, looks like the party really is over for awhile.[/quote]

How much are they giving for Pro Race Driver for XBox now?

Does anybody know the trade-in value of Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm?

Or of any games that can be bought elsewhere and traded-in to FYE for a profit? Nothing immoral about that. What's a corporattion ever give you?

I just came back from FYE. Can you add these to the list:

Duran Duran "GREATEST" (CD) - $6.25
Ima Robot "IMA ROBOT" (CD) - $2.00

Blaster Master: Blasting Again (PS1) - $4.50
Crash Bash (PS1) - $7.50

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee (Xbox) - $7.50 [$4.99 at Circuit City]
Stake: Fortune Fighters (Xbox) - $12.00 [$4.99 at Circuit City]

NHL Hitz 2002 (GCN) - $4.50 [$2.99 at Big K-Mart]
Swingerz Golf (GCN) - $8.50 [$2.99 at Big K-Mart]

Jade Cocoon 2 (PS2) - $8.50 [$4.99 at Circuit City]
The Bouncer (PS2) - $8.50 [$4.99 at Circuit City]
Frequency (PS2) - $7.50 [$4.99 at Circuit City]

TOTAL - $77.25 :D

[quote name='snipegod']Does anybody know the trade-in value of Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm?

Or of any games that can be bought elsewhere and traded-in to FYE for a profit? Nothing immoral about that. What's a corporattion ever give you?[/quote]

Well, they sell Ghost Recon: Jungle Storm for $50 so probably $22-26.
As for the second question, we've pretty much been doing that the whole time.

Black and Bruised *gamecube only*
Motor Trend Lotus Challege (XBOX)
Pro Race Driver (XBOX)
Go Go Hypergrind

All three of these went for $26 or 27 last week and be found at Gamestop or EB for $10-15 before discounts. Just be sure to remember that most FYE stores only take around 3 copies of each game so abuse it at your own risk.

Trade in prices in FYE remain the same I checked today. I checked Hypergrind, Lotus, Pro Race Driver

Can't wait for the hext week B2G1F Ebgames deal (all used Hypergrinds and Pro race drivers are mine ) Gready /me :roll:

Has anyone encountered this before? I tried to trade in my $5 CC games yesterday at FYE and they said they temporarily are not taking in any more games... because lately they've gotten so many... and those weren't selling...

I ended up going to EB and getting the $10 per game promotion...

traded in a few music cds:
Story of the Year- "Page Avenue" - $3
Alien Ant Farm - "ANThology" - $4.50
Evanescence - "Fallen" - 6.25
Stone Temple Pilots - "Thank You (cd/dvd)" - $8
POD - "Satellite LE" - $4.50

Manhunt (XBox) - $25.00
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time Master Quest Disc (GC) - $0.25
Dave Mirra 2 (XBox) - $8.50
Dead To Rights (XBox) - $8.50
Links 2004 (XBox) - $7.50
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb (XBox) - $8.50

[quote name='trent82']Manhunt (XBox) - $25.00
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb (XBox) - $8.50[/quote]

AHH you traded in the master quest disc for .25?!??

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='trent82']Manhunt (XBox) - $25.00
Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb (XBox) - $8.50[/quote]

AHH you traded in the master quest disc for .25?!??[/quote]

no, it wasn't me, it was a friend of mine. and he didn't trade it in when they told him they would only give him a quarter. he went to eb and traded it in for $7. i traded mine in for $15 earlier this year. the master quest isn't anything that interesting, and i already own the original game and the other bonus zelda disc, which is much better.

Ok but even $7 is still low but oh well. I'm sure a number of people on here (myself included) would have paid between $10-$15.

Here's what I got for values yesterday.

NASCAR Thunder 2003 (PS2)-$11
NASCAR Thunder 2004 (XBOX)-$2
Amped(XBOX)-$7.50
Dead to Rights (GCN)-$8.50
State of Emergency (Xbox)-$8.50

And no that's not a typo, 2003 for PS2 sells for more than 2004 for for XBOX. For that price I told them I'd keep it. I used my $33 (they took $2.50 off Dead to Rights cause the box was in bad shape, they are anal about the shape of the used game!) store credit to get a new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for XBox, I was quite pleased with myself.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok but even $7 is still low but oh well. I'm sure a number of people on here (myself included) would have paid between $10-$15.[/quote]

he's a good guy and all, but he has a lot of young children in his house and his games, cds, dvds, usually don't stay in perfect condition for long. so, i don't know how many people would have wanted it...but of course eb would take it, they'll take anything. just to give you an idea about this friend, yesterday i asked him about his mario kart pin for the metroid 2 demo, and he said he lost the case for the game with the instructions...meaning he only has the disc sitting around loose. and he wonders why i don't let him borrow my stuff.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok but even $7 is still low but oh well. I'm sure a number of people on here (myself included) would have paid between $10-$15.

Here's what I got for values yesterday.

NASCAR Thunder 2003 (PS2)-$11
NASCAR Thunder 2004 (XBOX)-$2
Amped(XBOX)-$7.50
Dead to Rights (GCN)-$8.50
State of Emergency (Xbox)-$8.50

And no that's not a typo, 2003 for PS2 sells for more than 2004 for for XBOX. For that price I told them I'd keep it. I used my $33 (they took $2.50 off Dead to Rights cause the box was in bad shape, they are anal about the shape of the used game!) store credit to get a new copy of Marvel vs. Capcom 2 for XBox, I was quite pleased with myself.[/quote]

They probably only offered 2.00 on 2004 because they already had a lot of copies. I tried to trade in a copy of haunted mansion, and they offered me $0.01. They had 5 used copies of it already, hence the $0.01.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back