2014 Yardsale thread

Yeah, I remember saying I somehow ended up with 3 copies in one weekend! That's what happens when you are just buy it all cheap and move to the next sale. :)  I just noticed I bought two copies of pac man on PS1 too. I really struggle internally with buying everything. I can't decide if it is better to buy everything so my competition doesn't find anything or cherry picking so I don't have as much junk.

The people with the 50 cent ps1 games had a picture on their ad and I noticed the double cases. I was hoping they would be RPGs, but no luck.

Finally got my skylanders posted (my dates are off though because I have so much stuff to post).

I haven't taken pictures of my two best lots yet. I've been cleaning consoles, controllers, etc to make more room, so I can spread the bigger lots out and take pics. I still have about 140 cartridges to clean, but those can wait. :whistle2:

A local eh? Yep, that is him. His prices and his store are both pretty awful. The store is sooo cluttered that it looks like you are going to be killed by avalanche of silly bands, zhu zhu pets, signs covered in glitter that proclaim "PAX EAST" or his home made console clocks (guts a system and makes the shell into a clock).
I still say you need to take some pics and send them in an email to Robert Khoo at PA to teach that guy a lesson. PA is super serious when it comes to PAX, can't even hire cosplayers to promote booths.

Haven't posted in a bit - had a good run of video game purchases that curbed my appetite earlier this year, and currently find myself selling more than I am buying. Will probably continue this trend until the man cave is set up, sadly. 

That being said, I can't say no to a good yard sale item, and this is one of my favorites this year. 

All set up and ready to play. Five dollars. 

Hit 1 sale. Got a decent find. I was looking for a leisurely weekend, so I think I am done for the day. Only a few sales listed, so my Iron Man streak is still going. :D/  I just noticed next year will be year 21. I was just joking about the Cal Ripken stuff, but that would be the same as his streak. :wave:

I'm currently on a staycation, was hoping to hit a few late week sales.  Of course there are normally lots on Thursday and Friday but when I can go to them there are none. 

6-14-14 bonus post non games

50 cents vintage japanese loc blocs

30 cents total:

100 DVD cases sealed $2 total:

Poloroid camera CIB 25 cents

And something we discussed in this thread:

Ceramic insulators, geodes, weights $3 total

large:

small:

I'm pretty happy to find the weights. I have some 15s that I bought last year (that I don't think I posted yet -haha), but the 20s would let me do a lot less reps...Plus $2 for a set is a steal.

It's boring, but it's part of my life.

http://movieclips.com/KYXBH-anchorman-the-legend-of-ron-burgundy-movie-watch-out-for-the-guns/

:bouncy:

more to come...

im from new england and am not offended, every area around the world thinks other areas sound dumb. also, who gets offended at words.

nice finds everyone, yard saling around here is usually pretty crappy. everyone thinks its a video game and its worth more than they paid for it new.

Was there film with the polaroid? The film is always a good flip. Apparently blank cassettes are getting traction too, definitely an improvement over a couple years ago.

Was there film with the polaroid? The film is always a good flip. Apparently blank cassettes are getting traction too, definitely an improvement over a couple years ago.
The film isn't worth as much as it used to be because fuji makes some compatible now. Also, you're kinda asking for bad feedback as it hasn't been made in quite a while so it's probably bad unless it's been stored in a refrigerator.

I've sold quite a few, and as long as the expiration date is listed and in bold letters "the film has been expire for x amount of time and is not guaranteed to work" people won't bid as much, but accept the risk. I haven't gotten bad feedback selling polaroid film and it's a good feeling when someone lets you know the film still worked.

Found this in the 20 minutes I had for yard-sailing last Friday before heading to Ohio for a long weekend.

Also included (not pictured); N64 console w/ expansion pak, 5 first party controllers (3 with somewhat floppy sticks), a Retro Duo console w/ 2 controllers & 2 SNES controllers, Obscure for XBOX, and a PSX controller.

highlights for SNES were DKC 3 & Mario All Stars

*Thank you Kovorkian!

Also, I've forgotten how to post "spoilers." I'll update the post to keep the page less cluttered if I find out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Found this in the 20 minutes I had for yard-sailing last Friday before heading to Ohio for a long weekend.

Also included (not pictured); N64 console w/ expansion pak, 5 first party controllers (3 with somewhat floppy sticks), a Retro Duo console w/ 2 controllers & 2 SNES controllers, Obscure for XBOX, and a PSX controller.

highlights for SNES were DKC 3 & Mario All Stars

Also, I've forgotten how to post "spoilers." I'll update the post to keep the page less cluttered if I find out.
the codes [ spoiler ] and [ /spoiler ] (without spaces) are how you begin and end a spoiler.

Just this morning I found this batch of games, all for only $2

Legaia 2: Duel Saga (Loose PS2 game)

Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PS1, no manual and wrong case)

Darkstone (PS1, case and manual included)

And the crown jewel of my finds today....

Diablo (PS1, original case and manual)  

Last week or 2 ago I found a lot of N64 games which I previously posted about in auctions...sold very nicely!

Diablo case needs some cleaning but it'll be listed in no time!  Thats it for now!

Well, not a bad day for portables.

$1.00 - Super Mario Advance 2 GBA, Pokemon Red GB, Ninja Turtles II Return from the Sewers GB

$5.00- White DS Lite w/ charger, case, and ~10 games (most notable was Sonic Advance 2)

$7.00- Gray Original Gameboy w/ boxed Light Boy, Mario Land 1, 2, Tetris, and Yoshi's Cookie (all with plastic cases and manuals)

non-gaming

$5.00- 2 K'Nex Roller Coaster Sets (Serpent Spiral-opened but looks unused... counting pieces will be fun, and Ferris-Coaster Wheel-brand new)

$5.00- Fujifilm Finepix S5200

Here’s my yard sale haul for this weekend. There weren’t a lot of sales in my area (probably because of the 4th of July), but I still managed to score some decent finds. The N64 was only $1. The woman I bought it from said they couldn’t get it to work. When I got home, I noticed that the jumper pak was missing. So I popped in a jumper pak from a spare system I have, and it works perfectly. Not too shabby for $1. She also had the Game Boy tagged at $40 (yikes!), but I talked her down to $5.

Y0GmHI0.jpg

SALE #1

Marvel Ultimate Alliance (Wii)

Mario Kart Wii (Wii)

PokePark: Pikachu’s Adventure (Wii)

Blazing Angels (Wii)

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (Wii)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

SALE #2

Star Wars Battlefront II (Xbox)

SALE #3

David Geffen Rarities Vol. 1 (rare tracks by Weezer, That Dog, Sonic Youth, Nirvana, etc)

SALE #4

Nintendo 64 w/ 1 controller, AV cable, AC adapter

Star Wars: Episode 1 Racer (N64)

Beetle Adventure Racing CIB (N64)

Powerpuff Girls: Chemical X-Traction CIB (N64)

Nintendo Game Boy

Goofy-looking Game Boy Fanny Pack

Well, not a bad day for portables.

$1.00 - Super Mario Advance 2 GBA, Pokemon Red GB, Ninja Turtles II Return from the Sewers GB

$5.00- White DS Lite w/ charger, case, and ~10 games (most notable was Sonic Advance 2)

$7.00- Gray Original Gameboy w/ boxed Light Boy, Mario Land 1, 2, Tetris, and Yoshi's Cookie (all with plastic cases and manuals)

non-gaming

$5.00- 2 K'Nex Roller Coaster Sets (Serpent Spiral-opened but looks unused... counting pieces will be fun, and Ferris-Coaster Wheel-brand new)

$5.00- Fujifilm Finepix S5200
Pictures! Just out of curiosity, what area of the country do you live in?

I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm in south Jersey, a little north of Atlantic City. It's funny, I usually drive out of town for town-wide sales, but my best game finds are always in town.. Games are almost an after thought now, there's a lot more I look for (but games are still the most exciting to me).

Not gaming related, but went to my first yard sale yesterday!!! :D/

So, on a whim during running yesterday morning, my girlfriend and I saw a sign in the neighborhood for a sign-

"CRAP- xxx Biddle Ave Come pick up my stuff(its a yardsale) 11-2"

So, natutrally with that kind of advertising I had to stop by. Girl was really cute and nice, said she was moving and we could name our price on stuff. For 5 bucks-

2 St. Germain Cds

1 Buena Vista Social Club CD (for the gf)

1 Beatles 1967-1970 CD

1 Breakfast at Tiffanys Anniversary DVD

1 A Christmas Story Monopoly game

1 Elliptical (with electronic display)

The Christmas Story game and the DVD were sealed. We ended up carrying the elliptical back to our apartment about 5 blocks away. That was fun.

This all happened after I had brought up to the gf while we were running about something I would like to ask the people whom have good luck at yard sales. Do you guys have better luck in more affluent neighborhoods or lower income neighborhoods? I want to make a plan of sales when I go out, but I would like to get some advice on the types of sales that all these games are found at. I know the tips about starting early, making a plan, but what about the neighborhoods that you guys go to? Younger people, older people?

Any suggestions about this kind of stuff is greatly appreciated in advance, thanks!

Not gaming related, but went to my first yard sale yesterday!!! :D/

So, on a whim during running yesterday morning, my girlfriend and I saw a sign in the neighborhood for a sign-

"CRAP- xxx Biddle Ave Come pick up my stuff(its a yardsale) 11-2"

So, natutrally with that kind of advertising I had to stop by. Girl was really cute and nice, said she was moving and we could name our price on stuff. For 5 bucks-

2 St. Germain Cds

1 Buena Vista Social Club CD (for the gf)

1 Beatles 1967-1970 CD

1 Breakfast at Tiffanys Anniversary DVD

1 A Christmas Story Monopoly game

1 Elliptical (with electronic display)

The Christmas Story game and the DVD were sealed. We ended up carrying the elliptical back to our apartment about 5 blocks away. That was fun.

This all happened after I had brought up to the gf while we were running about something I would like to ask the people whom have good luck at yard sales. Do you guys have better luck in more affluent neighborhoods or lower income neighborhoods? I want to make a plan of sales when I go out, but I would like to get some advice on the types of sales that all these games are found at. I know the tips about starting early, making a plan, but what about the neighborhoods that you guys go to? Younger people, older people?

Any suggestions about this kind of stuff is greatly appreciated in advance, thanks!
Personally for me (while I've had decent finds, nowhere near what some people get, but alas the "perks" of living in the middle of nowhere) The random (unadvertised sales that you just happen to come by) tend to have the best stuff but that could be due to the high reseller activity in my area....

From my experience, more affluent areas usually have newer systems.  Poorer areas will have older systems and usually better prices on the newer stuff when you find it.  The downfall to this is that the stuff is usually well worn or dirty most of the time.

As far as age, it's a mixed bag.  People in their 50's and 60's sometimes have games from their children or for their grandchildren or even vintage stuff from when they were younger.  Yard sales with young children's stuff is more likely to have Wii games (and they're getting pretty cheap).  Sales with teenage stuff is more likely to have PS1, PS2, GC and Xbox.

I look for sales advertising CDs and DVDs, they usually have disc based games also. 

6-21-14

$3 total:

$25 total. Two young moms were having a garage sale. They had a ton of skylanders and wii games and I asked about older games. This is what the one girl dug out from her garage that was down the street. Their systems had broken, but her husband held onto the games.

While I was waiting for the other girl to get back, I talked to the other mom for a few minutes and I told her what games I am into...she came out with these. Paid $5 each, but well worth it.

^^^Are those good?  :whee:

:bouncy:

more to come...

There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to yard sailing here, most older people don't know what a video game is here, so that won't get you very far. Anyone over age 50 here doesn't seem to know what a game is. Houses with baby stuff will never have games here, so avoid those, although I shouldn't say never because I am sure someone here has found games at an all baby stuff sale.

Affluent neighbors will almost always have higher prices, but I have been to poor neighborhoods where prices are just as high if not higher.

I have also found middle age people (age 40s-50s) to be the most difficult to bargain with, people with kids are usually easy, because their kids have so much crap they just want it gone. Anyone younger is usually easy to bargain with.But some people either think their stuff is worth millions or they just don't want to sell, don't understand why you would have a yard sale if you don't want to get rid of things.

I have also noticed that since the flea market closed that most people have moved to selling out of their houses at permanent yard sales that happen every week. I know because I drive by these houses every week and they are always set up. These are yard sales that have eBay or higher prices with sellers that are not willing to budge on them. Of course they don't sell anything since no one here will pay the prices. The merchandise ( not necessarily games) is also filthy and probably not working.

Sounds familiar Sara. We just had a flea market close down and they do the same thing and have yard sales every week. One kills me because she had a 10'x50' video game booth at the flea market and has nice stuff but wants crazy prices for it and won't budge. Gold 64 system for $250, Mario Kart 64 for $60, etc. One week it was drizzling and she still had it all out getting wet and I wish I could save it all but it will just all get ruined and never sell.

It was pretty dead in my area this weekend due to the 4th, but I did manage to snag a few things.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24317]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24318]
I grabbed the above lot for $40. A little more than I would have liked to pay, but MAGFest needs old consoles and games. There's a lot there we don't already have so it wasn't too bad of a deal, plus I'm going to keep the controller cable extenders for myself.

In the evening I saw a late yard sale post advertising systems for $5. I ran out to it and manage to snag two complete Gamecubes and 2 complete XBoxes plus 4 XBox controllers for $20. The woman selling mentioned they have a whole trunk full of additional game stuff that they'll be selling in a couple of weeks, so I'm def hitting them up then. I would have stuck around to see if they could pull it out, but I didn't want to maroon my wife with the baby for too long.

And to chime in on the "rich vs. poor" area debate, I've had mixed results with both. We've got a lot of flea markets in southeast Baltimore, a poorer area of the city, which means that people are wary and always checking prices and/or charging too much. In fact, I almost never go hunting there because the flea market sellers with go around at 6am buying up stuff to take to market. On the other hand, a lot of the more affluent neighborhoods check Amazon or eBay prices, which also ruins things for me. I tend to have my best luck at moving sales or garage sales where people obviously just want to get rid of stuff. The copy of Earthbound I grabbed a few weeks ago came from a guy who had three garages worth of storage auction stuff that he just wanted gone.

Speaking of storage auctions, has anyone else noticed the storage wars craze starting to die down a bit? I'm seeing more ads recently about people trying to unload storage lots, and I'm thinking it's because people bought up a bunch of stuff without realizing how much effort it takes to store it all. Which is absolutely GREAT for us. :)

[quote name="ferant316" post="11902580" timestamp="1404791330"]Sounds familiar Sara. We just had a flea market close down and they do the same thing and have yard sales every week. One kills me because she had a 10'x50' video game booth at the flea market and has nice stuff but wants crazy prices for it and won't budge. Gold 64 system for $250, Mario Kart 64 for $60, etc. One week it was drizzling and she still had it all out getting wet and I wish I could save it all but it will just all get ruined and never sell.[/quote]

That is why i won't buy stuff from these "known" flea market dealers, because our market was also outdoors and I know that the stuff has been hauled around for probably decades, that 100% of it has Sat out in the rain at some point thus ruining it and 90% of it is in filthy condition.. Yet they want eBay prices. Some sellers on eBay charge the same price or less for a fully cleaned and tested system... So if I want to spend that is where I am going to spend my money... Not on some overpriced flea market garbage. I know the vendors don't clean or test the systems every week either, and banging them around constantly means a system that will never be the same as one that comes straight new from a box. Heck I would rather buy a refurbished system from GS

Did I also mention that our flea market had a HUGE rat problem and from what my friend told me certain parts of the flea market were chock full of rat droppings... No thank you..

I stopped going to my flea markets in Jersey, it's been years since I've found anything worthwhile. Sometimes when I'm out of state I'll go flea market shopping and try my luck. My favorite markets were in Florida, but I haven't been down there in about 4 years :/ . There always seemed to be enough new sellers each week that you weren't stuck seeing the same things over and over.

My tips on  garage sailin:

Get there early, it's very competitive out there right now, at least in my area, especially for video games. I used to like to get to  a sale a few minutes after it started but by that time they have already been raided, so I go like 15-20 minutes before sales. Even the ones that say

no early birds, I've never been thrown off anyones yard, just be personable and they usually let you stay

Unadvertised sales seem to have better scores: The ones that advertise video games, usually know what they have and sell them for alot more. And you'll also have to go against all the other people looking for games.

Always ask: Might seem like a no brainer, but most people are to shy or afraid to ask. The people that don't put the games out at first until you ask, usually give you the best prices, since they don't think it's worth that much

Always hit up the community or street sales: Any time I see a whole community or even a whole street selling stuff, I make sure thats

the first place I go. Just by the numbers your bound to find some gaming stuff, and usually those type of sales, I seem to get alot of the best prices I seem to see all summer.

And as bad as this sounds, I always do well with sales that have children there. They don't seem to really know pricing, so giving them like 5 bucks for a bunch of games is like amazing to them. I guess back when i was a kid, someone giving me money for anything would have been cool

Those are some of the things I can think of off the top of my head, anything else, I'l try to add to it later

Getting out early won't help here as no one sets up before 10am, if you go out earlier you will find empty lawns.

Asking never worked for me, I spent one whole summer asking for games, I think I had one place that brought them out. But a couple years ago I asked for a Betamax player at a house and it was brought out in 5 min so that is totally ymmv.. But people here don't usually want to go back in their house for stuff around here.

Community sales are a wash here since most are the same block or street over and over year after year so the good stuff was picked long ago

unadvertised sales and houses with multiple children and moving sales are a must, this is where the scores are here. The broken wii that I got for free.. Unadvertised sale with a ton of kids...

Church sales and bag sales are an absolute must, I can almost always find something to profit off of at these! Some of them give away everything at the end for free! Whether it be clothing, toys or misc I am almost always making money off stuff I get from these sales.

The heat will drive people away fast, this is both good and bad. Bad because people won't set up when it's 85 degrees at 9am and good cause not too many people will be out. Very few houses have air conditioning here (even though it's more than hot enough to require it) and people won't put out when it's super hot when they don't have air.

Oddly enough I have had my best luck by not being early. I have gotten lost on the way to sales or found other sales by being lost (I get lost easily, ok?) and found cool things that were either overlooked or were brought out because I or someone else asked or the person remembered that they had something and brought it out after the initial set up. 

Asking has worked sometimes. I try to ask at every sale I go to, even though I am kind of shy and don't really like talking to strangers (all those childhood admonishments to never talk to strangers lives on). The problem is that sometimes people don't know what a video game is even when they have some. Which is weird, but oh well. Also it seems to not occur to quite a few people that I ask that someone wants to buy their video games, although they have every other thing under the sun out on their lawn.

I'm still pretty new to this but I think the best advice I can give you is to do it the way that you want to, in a way that is fun to you. Finding awesome stuff is great; getting up at the crack of dawn when you're just not into it isn't. I tried going to sales early, and what I found was that 1) I don't like to get up early 2) There are a lot of retired people in this area who like garage sales and they are scary 3) Some of my best finds have been after ten o' clock. 

So now I let myself sleep in a little unless I see an ad for something that I just can't resist. It's more fun to get in my car and pick a direction and go from sign to sign. If I find myself getting cranky or thinking that I would just rather be doing something else, I stop. This is what's working for me so far, but I am not trying to build the world's greatest game collection or support myself through ebaying garage sale finds, so your motives probably play a part too.

I have this one community sale that goes on every year in the beginning of the summer. The nice and convenient thing, is it's in my neighborhood. It's a goldmine every single year. You got to think that something someone has  and uses one year, might not be something they use the next, especially when it comes to kids attention spans and video games. So i see plenty of new stuff every year.

One thing I forgot to mention, is stay away from those baby clothing sales. I have never, ever, found anything video game related and those junky sales. I guess babies and their parents don't play video games ;)

My mother is having a garage sale this weekend, going to put a lot of my DVDs and CDs in it and maybe some games.  What do you think is a fair price for each?  I was thinking $2 per DVD, $1 per CD since this is commonly what I see.  I figure I'd drop prices in half if I still have too much by 11:00.  There are a few hundred in each category. 

My mother is having a garage sale this weekend, going to put a lot of my DVDs and CDs in it and maybe some games. What do you think is a fair price for each? I was thinking $2 per DVD, $1 per CD since this is commonly what I see. I figure I'd drop prices in half if I still have too much by 11:00. There are a few hundred in each category.
I like Metal, sell me your cds (if there are any metal cds. Korn and whathaveyou are not Metal. Iron Maiden and Kreator are more like it).

I'd thought of going a buck each to hopefully sell them all, but I just think that will make people try to lowball me on the CDs.  Really don't want to go less than $1 on the CDs but I guess it depends on how much I want to move them the morning of the sale.  Maybe $2 each or 10 for $10, encourage them to get more. 

I was also gonna drop a PS1 and PS2 with a few games for $10 each.  It could happen.

Didn't really get into Iron Maiden, I do have quite a bit of 70's and 80's rock, R&B, Blues and 90's rap... even some classical.  Anything except country.  I'd thought of making a trade page here but time, laziness, etc....

Edit:

Pulled some random CDs out:

White Zombie

Blackstreet

Pantera

Led Zeppelin

BB King

Poison

Lost Highway soundtrack

Motley Crue

I think the $2 DVDs and $1 CDs are reasonable. You could even go $3 on DVDs, since that is what they are at big lots. Any more than $3 would be a stretch, but you could do 2 for $5.

Make sure you have a ton of small bills and make sure you check the bills you accept. There have been counterfeit ones going around in the Chicago/NW Indiana area.

I know you mentioned in the past that you don't do ebay/amazon, but you may want to look up some of them before putting them out...you could set the ones aside that sell for $15 or more and I can buy them off of you. I still want that board game with the sealed VHS tape too!

I think the $2 DVDs and $1 CDs are reasonable. You could even go $3 on DVDs, since that is what they are at big lots. Any more than $3 would be a stretch, but you could do 2 for $5.

Make sure you have a ton of small bills and make sure you check the bills you accept. There have been counterfeit ones going around in the Chicago/NW Indiana area.

I know you mentioned in the past that you don't do ebay/amazon, but you may want to look up some of them before putting them out...you could set the ones aside that sell for $15 or more and I can buy them off of you. I still want that board game with the sealed VHS tape too!
I'm going to check the movies before putting them out, I know of a few that are OOP and bring a premium. Just ran into a copy of "Tales from the Hood" that I forgot I had. I doubt most of the CDs I have would warrant much attention considering they are pretty mainstream though I will check the soundtracks.

Was talking to a girl at the counter of Quizznos in downtown Indy last winter, she said there was a major counterfeiting bust in the area. Before that she said that 4 of every 10 large bills they received (I assume $50 or $100) were counterfeit.

As for Dragon Strike, I'm glad you mentioned it because it was going to go. It actually survived a yard sale last fall. PM me and we can discuss it.

[quote name="notaspaceship" post="11905866" timestamp="1404879909"]Oddly enough I have had my best luck by not being early. I have gotten lost on the way to sales or found other sales by being lost (I get lost easily, ok?) and found cool things that were either overlooked or were brought out because I or someone else asked or the person remembered that they had something and brought it out after the initial set up.

Asking has worked sometimes. I try to ask at every sale I go to, even though I am kind of shy and don't really like talking to strangers (all those childhood admonishments to never talk to strangers lives on). The problem is that sometimes people don't know what a video game is even when they have some. Which is weird, but oh well. Also it seems to not occur to quite a few people that I ask that someone wants to buy their video games, although they have every other thing under the sun out on their lawn.

I'm still pretty new to this but I think the best advice I can give you is to do it the way that you want to, in a way that is fun to you. Finding awesome stuff is great; getting up at the crack of dawn when you're just not into it isn't. I tried going to sales early, and what I found was that 1) I don't like to get up early 2) There are a lot of retired people in this area who like garage sales and they are scary 3) Some of my best finds have been after ten o' clock.

So now I let myself sleep in a little unless I see an ad for something that I just can't resist. It's more fun to get in my car and pick a direction and go from sign to sign. If I find myself getting cranky or thinking that I would just rather be doing something else, I stop. This is what's working for me so far, but I am not trying to build the world's greatest game collection or support myself through ebaying garage sale finds, so your motives probably play a part too.[/quote]

Yeah I have to agree, my area is really dead this year, less than 10 sales listed every weekend and I am not willing to drive 20-30 min away to scout what will mostly be junk because that would be a large waste of time, gas and wear and tear on a car. For me this is a hobby and it's not a primary source of income even though I make it sound like it is.Like you I have a lot of retired people in this area that don't know what a video game is, but there is always other things to look for. My time is extremely limited on Saturday too because there are a lot of things that need to be done on Sat. that can't be done on any other day of the week due to work schedule.

If you have hundreds of each, don't wait to drop until 11 as your crowd will not return and be almost nonexitant after the first 2 hours.

Each area of the country is different but I would go -

$2 for one DVD or 8 for $10

$1 for one CD or 15 for $10

Get the shopper to take more than one...

You can always pull out the Disney, Criterian, Collection DVDs or Special CDs and price them slightly higher....

Good Luck!

My advice on pricing:

Loose CDs $0.50 each or 3 for $1
Cased CDs $1 each or 6 for $5
Loose DVDs $1 each of 6 for $5
Cased DVDs $2 each or 3 for $5
DVD seasons $5 each or 3 for $12

I've used this in the past and had good success with it. Let us know how it goes!

Doom Troopers is a decent flip for that lot but EWJ is always a keeper. I can't see a lot of the titles on my phone those. Those are the easiest to make out but definitely a good score!

I didn't find a lot of sales today, I guess last week was what most people went for, and I didn't feel like going out last week. No video games but I did find this awesome Grunty (from .hack) plush for $1. It's the big version and he still has his tag.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:24336]

bread's done
Back