24: Season Six Thread ***Spoilers for Season Finale on the OP***

Been avoiding this thread like the plague. Finally got to watch it all, and being on the west coast I"m one of the last to see it all. Damn. What a ending. I love Alexander Siddig. Should've named him Nasir though.;) Kiefer Sutherland was recently on Charlie Rose, great interview. There probably won't be a movie till after the show is cancel since there just isn't enough time for them to make a movie and make the series without wearing out the cast.

[quote name='Thongsy']Been avoiding this thread like the plague. Finally got to watch it all, and being on the west coast I"m one of the last to see it all. Damn. What a ending. I love Alexander Siddig. Should've named him Nasir though.;) Kiefer Sutherland was recently on Charlie Rose, great interview. There probably won't be a movie till after the show is cancel since there just isn't enough time for them to make a movie and make the series without wearing out the cast.[/QUOTE]

If you can find a video of that charlie rose interview, please post. I'm a huge charlie rose fan and it's even better with keifer.

[quote name='Thongsy']Been avoiding this thread like the plague. Finally got to watch it all, and being on the west coast I"m one of the last to see it all. Damn. What a ending. I love Alexander Siddig. Should've named him Nasir though.;) Kiefer Sutherland was recently on Charlie Rose, great interview. There probably won't be a movie till after the show is cancel since there just isn't enough time for them to make a movie and make the series without wearing out the cast.[/quote]

Last I heard they're gonna tape after this season before season 7 and then air it in the summer after season 7.

[quote name='Vampire Hunter D']Aint Sutherland on contract for 3 more seasons? So we'll atleast be gettin to an 8th or 9th day, im not sure when the contract was signed.[/quote]

even if he is under contract, it doesn't mean that they will continue on with 24. Due to the high popularity of the show there is no reason to cancel it unless someone wants out. If the show ended with season 7, they could use the remaining 2 years of kiefer on another show or just pay him the money

great fucking episode the past 2 nights. Last year they did the back to back nights of 2 hours to start it off. They also had a 2 hour episode in febuary last year. I really enjoy watching the show without having to wait a week. I hope they do that again this season

the fbi guy that arrested president palmers sister, is he Scott William Winters, one of the irish brothers that was in OZ?

LOL!

I was flipping through the channels and ended up on a station where an episode of Will and Grace was on. And who happens to be the person Jack is hitting on, but the guy who was the dad of that kid that was being held hostage by evil Kumar. I don't know why but it seemed so funny.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']If you can find a video of that charlie rose interview, please post. I'm a huge charlie rose fan and it's even better with keifer.[/QUOTE]
[MEDIA]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5270949246055230802[/MEDIA]

[quote name='karsh']LOL!

I was flipping through the channels and ended up on a station where an episode of Will and Grace was on. And who happens to be the person Jack is hitting on, but the guy who was the dad of that kid that was being held hostage by evil Kumar. I don't know why but it seemed so funny.[/QUOTE]

Oddly I've had something similar happen... same night as last years series I switched to "Just Shoot Me" and I find Cloe as a character in the show's episode.. strange. Then again she's all over the place... heck she even made it into little miss sunshine for 2 min.

[quote name='Jedi1979']have you been living under a rock?...this show is hotter then ever and with plans for a movie there will be at least one more season after this[/quote]

Gee, I don't know the exact ratings, that's why I'm asking if they're up or if they're down. Do you know what they are for each season off the top of your head? Didn't think so. So, back off, jack-off.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']thx I'll check it later... is it free? because I still remember that google video charged to watch/download charlie rose shows...?[/QUOTE]
Nope. All their content is available for free now by sponsorship ads.

Isn't this the last season under what's his name's contract? i think it should be considering it's the same outragous thing year after year. There are some terrorists and nukes go off, the president is evil and Jack must save the world from him. Realism is completely gone by now so they might as well start a World War or fight off aliens.

[quote name='David85']Isn't this the last season under what's his name's contract? i think it should be considering it's the same outragous thing year after year. There are some terrorists and nukes go off, the president is evil and Jack must save the world from him. Realism is completely gone by now so they might as well start a World War or fight off aliens.[/quote]

Terrorist attacks on US soil...yeah. No sense of realism to that at all. Maybe a man like Jack Bauer is far fetched, but the threats that he faces are as real as can be, especially today.

Yes because there are terroroists attacks all the time in the USA. The president is a terrorists, and the terrorists have these hugely outragous plans to geta nuke, use it as a distraction to take down Air Force 1 and then use that as a deistraction to bomb / nuke power plants. :roll:

[quote name='David85']Yes because there are terroroists attacks all the time in the USA. The president is a terrorists, and the terrorists have these hugely outragous plans to geta nuke, use it as a distraction to take down Air Force 1 and then use that as a deistraction to bomb / nuke power plants. :roll:[/quote]

I'm sure there's shady stuff going on to protect oil interests, but I agree the President authroizing a former President's assinationation is a bit much. But 9/11, Part Two could happen. The world fucking hates us. Is it hard to believe that something like that could happen again?

No it's not hard to blieve it can happen again. What I find hard is that it has happened 5 times now! The first season had a good storyline, then it just went downhill each season.

Awesome episodes last night. At first I thought all the internet hoopla was about Curtis, which sucked, then I kept watching. :shock:

I don't understand the hate. After watching 5 full seasons, I'm still in love with the show and I wish it continues to have many full seasons.

[quote name='David85']No it's not hard to blieve it can happen again. What I find hard is that it has happened 5 times now! The first season had a good storyline, then it just went downhill each season.[/QUOTE]
Ok, then next season should be about a terrorist dressed in a pink bunny suit running around shooting people with a marshmallow gun.

[quote name='anomynous']Ok, then next season should be about a terrorist dressed in a pink bunny suit running around shooting people with a marshmallow gun.[/quote]

Don't listen to him, every thread I've seen him in he's shit on whatever everyone is talking about. He's like mykevermin without the IQ.

[quote name='anomynous']Ok, then next season should be about a terrorist dressed in a pink bunny suit running around shooting people with a marshmallow gun.[/quote]

Don't listen to him, every thread I've seen him in he's shit on whatever everyone is talking about. He's like mykevermin without the IQ.

Anyway, I dropped in to share this news that there will be a Jack Bauer action figure, made by Todd McFarlane. Sadly, because it's McFarlane it will probably be stationary. I'd rather have a foot tall GI Joe-like Bauer, but that's just me.

[quote name='DJ K8E']Don't listen to him, every thread I've seen him in he's shit on whatever everyone is talking about. He's like mykevermin without the IQ.[/QUOTE]
ouch

[quote name='DJ K8E']Don't listen to him, every thread I've seen him in he's shit on whatever everyone is talking about. He's like mykevermin without the IQ.
Anyway, I dropped in to share this news that there will be a Jack Bauer action figure, made by Todd McFarlane. Sadly, because it's McFarlane it will probably be stationary. I'd rather have a foot tall GI Joe-like Bauer, but that's just me.[/QUOTE]
I know, I already reported him once in this thread

[quote name='anomynous']Ok, then next season should be about a terrorist dressed in a pink bunny suit running around shooting people with a marshmallow gun.[/QUOTE]

At least it would be a new idea!

And they could have went with war with China, that would have been a twist.

I'm so glad to add another to the ignore list.

[quote name='DJ K8E']
Anyway, I dropped in to share this news that there will be a Jack Bauer action figure, made by Todd McFarlane. Sadly, because it's McFarlane it will probably be stationary. I'd rather have a foot tall GI Joe-like Bauer, but that's just me.[/quote]

On Jay leno last friday night, kiefer was on discussing the show etc...it came out that 2 years ago a proto type figure of jack bauer was made. They sent it to him, and he and several 24 co workers went out drinking. They had the jack bauer figure sitting on the table with them. By the end of the night, the lit the doll on fire in the parking lot. Everything but the pants and cell phone melted. Next day his agent calls asking opinions on the action figure. Kiefer goes on how great it looks and he approves it. The agent asks for it back, a suprised kiefer asked how come. The agent informs him that is the only 1 that has been made, and it took the guy a year to carve the likeness. 2 weeks of stalling he finally came clean about it.

Another kiefer fucked up moment on jay leno came in the documentry dvd about his band (or some bands he manages, I didn't quite get what his roll with them were). There was a clip they showed of kiefer in a hotel lobby after a show with a bunch of guys. Kiefer turned around and takled a big xmass tree in the hotel lobby, and bent it in 1/2. He claimed he was just trying to get a laugh out of somebody.

[quote name='David85']At least it would be a new idea!

And they could have went with war with China, that would have been a twist.

I'm so glad to add another to the ignore list.[/QUOTE]
:roll: :roll:
I'm so glad you're a troll, and I enjoy laughing at your posts. And I'm not a pussy, so I'm not putting you on my ignore list, like you did to me.

And this is the best season of 24 yet

[quote name='ryanbph']On Jay leno last friday night, kiefer was on discussing the show etc...it came out that 2 years ago a proto type figure of jack bauer was made. They sent it to him, and he and several 24 co workers went out drinking. They had the jack bauer figure sitting on the table with them. By the end of the night, the lit the doll on fire in the parking lot. Everything but the pants and cell phone melted. Next day his agent calls asking opinions on the action figure. Kiefer goes on how great it looks and he approves it. The agent asks for it back, a suprised kiefer asked how come. The agent informs him that is the only 1 that has been made, and it took the guy a year to carve the likeness. 2 weeks of stalling he finally came clean about it.

Another kiefer fucked up moment on jay leno came in the documentry dvd about his band (or some bands he manages, I didn't quite get what his roll with them were). There was a clip they showed of kiefer in a hotel lobby after a show with a bunch of guys. Kiefer turned around and takled a big xmass tree in the hotel lobby, and bent it in 1/2. He claimed he was just trying to get a laugh out of somebody.[/QUOTE]

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blBa6KWSjkw[/MEDIA]

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Gee, I don't know the exact ratings, that's why I'm asking if they're up or if they're down. Do you know what they are for each season off the top of your head? Didn't think so. So, back off, jack-off.[/quote]

lol, sorry didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch...guess i should of threw one of these ;) in there, gotta watch how we say things on the internets

I love this show. It just keeps getting better and better.

Someone told me that the show isn't in "our" universe but another United States that is in the future. Does anyone know what year it's suposed to be in this season's 24 ?

that toy is so so, but since it's the early and there aren't any angle shots yet, I'll say it's good for now :)

My dad is going to want that toy badly as he loves picking up toys of heroic wise people/figures, plus he loves mcfarlane toys.

[quote name='ryanbph']On Jay leno last friday night, kiefer was on discussing the show etc...it came out that 2 years ago a proto type figure of jack bauer was made. They sent it to him, and he and several 24 co workers went out drinking. They had the jack bauer figure sitting on the table with them. By the end of the night, the lit the doll on fire in the parking lot. Everything but the pants and cell phone melted. Next day his agent calls asking opinions on the action figure. Kiefer goes on how great it looks and he approves it. The agent asks for it back, a suprised kiefer asked how come. The agent informs him that is the only 1 that has been made, and it took the guy a year to carve the likeness. 2 weeks of stalling he finally came clean about it.

Another kiefer fucked up moment on jay leno came in the documentry dvd about his band (or some bands he manages, I didn't quite get what his roll with them were). There was a clip they showed of kiefer in a hotel lobby after a show with a bunch of guys. Kiefer turned around and takled a big xmass tree in the hotel lobby, and bent it in 1/2. He claimed he was just trying to get a laugh out of somebody.[/QUOTE]

So I guess we know Jack Bauer's weakness, fire.

I want to get the Jack Bauer action figure and the John McClane action figure just to find out who would win in a fight. I really think its a toss up.

[quote name='Jedi1979']lol, sorry didnt mean to get your panties in a bunch...guess i should of threw one of these ;) in there, gotta watch how we say things on the internets[/quote]

Panties? Bah, I ain't wearin' nuttin.

I thought it was a rerun or something but after seeing the TV listings, it was shown as new. So i must have missed the episode where the white president was working with the terrorists and that was when the season ended. The one where that stupid CIA agent was trying to suck up by stealing that evidence from the cpu. Where did the black president come from? I must have missed something. Please tell me what episode was i around of the that season ( the terrorist + president) so i can watch it on youtube or something.

Nice job not marking your spoilers and not posting in the 24 topic.

When this season starts, Palmer is president. There is not an episode dedicated to his campaign and election.

Ryan - So the white president actually got caught in the last 3 episodes of last season? What season was it? I thought the season finale was when the CIA guy stole that important evidence

Grim - There are no spoilers. Everything i talked about was about last season, where i assume i missed something, so i wanted to know which parts i was missing so i can rewatch it.

[quote name='xeverex18']Ryan - So the white president actually got caught in the last 3 episodes of last season? What season was it? I thought the season finale was when the CIA guy stole that important evidence

Grim - There are no spoilers. Everything i talked about was about last season, where i assume i missed something, so i wanted to know which parts i was missing so i can rewatch it.[/quote]

Well if someone just saw this seasons premiere and decided to watch previous ones and saw what you said about the president, that would probably ruin the story for them...

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Well if someone just saw this seasons premiere and decided to watch previous ones and saw what you said about the president, that would probably ruin the story for them...[/quote]
That's like saying nobody can talk about the show, or any show for that matter, unless spoilers are included.

it was season 5, and you seemed to stop watching around episode 20 or 21..it is listed on the dvd synopsis on the case of each disc (but I am at work now) The remaining episodes had these storylines in it
bierko, the russian bad guy, escapes from ctu. CTU offers christopher henderson, (robocop/the former ctu guy that went bad) immunity if he gives them bierko. Jack, and henderson travel to some arms dealer (or some contact of bierko's) to get him. Jack doesn't trust henderson, henderson actually helps him out. They find out that the terrorist group is going after a russian sub being inspected at a usa port. Arron (the secret service guy) and mrs logan continue to have talks, and arron plans on meeting her out by the stables to let her know that he knows about the president. Arron Pierce is detained and it supposed to be killed, the president offered him a way out of it, but arron wouldnt go along with it. Martha rescues him, and enlists mike novak to help get him off the compound alive. Novak had met with the president on a couple of occasions and felt that the president was keeping info to himself.

Jack and henderson get to the sub, the rusians used the nerve gas on the subs crew, and then takeover the sub and its weapons...one lone survivor of the crew helps jack and company inside the sub...they take down bierko. All of jacks men are dead but him, the lone sub survivor and henderson. Henderson escapes from the sub, jack goes after him....henderson suprises jack on top of the sub, and after some dialog attempts to shoot him with the gun jack supplies him. No bullets, jack then kills henderson...terrorist threat taken care of

rather then return to ctu, jack plans on kidnapping president logan and forcing him to talk. He is off radar, only chloe knows about it at ctu. Jack gets help from arron pierce, and mike novak so that jack is one of the pilots of the helicopter to leave the compound. Jack takes control of the helicopter, and the president..and lands it at a empty commercial facility. Jack takes the presidents stuff ie watch, pen etc...jack sets up a live feed with chloe and softly interogates the president...president doesn't give in, and ss get to the facility and arrest jack.

as the president and his wife are at the airport watching the casket of former president palmer being loaded onto a plane, martha freaks out in public. She is crying and screaming he is behind it blah blah blah...president has her brought into a hanger, and he goes in, bitch slaps her and tells her to get over it...he talks about what he has done for the day and why he did it to help the oil flow into the usa for the next 50 years...he leaves hangar and goes out to give speach about palmer as a president... chloe has called the attorney general, buchannon and the homeland girl that took over ctu into the conference room...she plays a tape of the conversation between logan and his wife, as the mic was in the pen that bauer switched out on him. At first teh attorney general, and homeland and buchannon are iffy about it, and then they hear it. While logan is giving his speech, a ss and a us marshall talk behind the press, and then approach stage, gets logan to end speach and then the put him in a car, and it is assumed he is impeached and possibly arrested. Jack, who is still at the commercial facility, is released and audrey shows up and they have a touchy moment about how the care for each other...an asian, and what appears to be, federal agent of some sort tells jack that his daughter is on the phone wanting to talk to him, he can pick the phone up inside the commercial wharehouse. Jack goes in by himself, and picks up the phone. 3 masked men subdue him and take him away...end of series has audrey freaking out where is jack, has ctu doing a search for him, and then there is jack bauer inside the hull of some big boat, being beaten up. I dont remeber from season 4, but I think it was the chinese california embassey head of security guy, is on the boat asking jack if he thought he would get away with it...tells him that he is too valuable to kill, but that jack would wish they would kill him.

[quote name='xeverex18']That's like saying nobody can talk about the show, or any show for that matter, unless spoilers are included.[/QUOTE]
Uhhh...yeah, that's exactly what it's like saying.

it varies per member. IMO, if the show was on last week you don't need to put it in spoilers...your show was from last fucking season if you are just jumping on the 24 bandwagon now, don't read post about them on the internet. Most likely they have had someone in the life talk about the show over the past 5 seasons. In all the tv threads on this site, it appears that as long as it is the next day, you can openly talk about the show. Yes some people put it in spoilers, and some will bitch about the fact that you just possibly ruined the show for someone. But usually the opinions of those posting in the thread is that they are fine with the no spoiler tag as long as it is the day after the original episode

It's actually a lot like saying whenever you talk about the ending of something you should use the spoiler markings or at least say season whatever spoilers.

if you look in this seasons thread with and without spoilers they talk about what happened in the first 4 episodes of the show (2 episodes a night),and they did it rather quickly. Check it out starting on page 4

bread's done
Back