24: Season Six Thread ***Spoilers for Season Finale on the OP***

[quote name='RedvsBlue']
Seriously, it seems like a lot of time to us cause there was that whole week between episodes but it was exactly 11 minutes after Jack said that he quit because he was so emotionally broken down until he called Billy boy back up and said he was back in and gung ho again. Wow, he sure snapped out of that one quick huh?
[/quote]Seeing a mushroom cloud a mile away might have something to do with that one. ;)

i thought it was an ok episode
jacks brother being abad guy was a big surprise
but overall, I think they should have killed curtis this week. Hero's and 24 are pretty much going after the same target audience. The others shows on in that hour aren't really going to loose many of there viewership. IMO, they needed something big this week to retain any viewers that may have been on the fence.

Wow, Jack has a really F'd up family. So I wonder if his brother hates him so much that he would like him dead because of his wife's affair with Jack or just because he's so deep into whatever organization he's into that he doesn't care about family anymore. And with the previews for the 6th hour showing Jack thrown down on the floor with a gun pointed at him and his dad, not reasurringly happy to see Jack. Good stuff is yet to come :D

Also Jack's sister in-law seems way out of his brother's league :lol:

Is jacks brother (grahm I think) wife the wife of the future senator ( NATHAN PETRELLI) on heroes? I looked up who it was on heroes. On the show her name is Heidi Petrelli, and she is played by actress Rena Sofer. She is in a good spot, having a small roll on 2 of the biggest shows on TV right now. To bad they are competing vs each other

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']My question now is why is Jack Bauer's dad the guy who raised Babe?[/QUOTE]

He made First Contact, not raised some damn pig. Your man card is revoked.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']My question now is why is Jack Bauer's dad the guy who raised Babe?[/quote]

That's why Jack has issues. He had to compete for his dads love over a pig.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Initially when I was watching tonight's episode I was thinking "holy crap!" but now the cheese factor is kind of setting in and I really have to wonder why the connection? I mean there was no set up whatsoever until tonight that him and Jack were related so why throw it in there? Pure cheap shock value is my only guess.[/QUOTE]
I don't know if I agree with that...
if only because Jack doesn't seem to know who his brother is.

I can see him becoming a major player this year, especially since the Logans are supposed to be back at some point. It's not too hard to imagine Graham being swept up in this year's plot, depending on what Jack tells him or does to him...and who's to say that this year's plot isn't connected to last year's storyline? The potential is there (given that the major players are all still alive), though I've got no idea if that's the path the writers are going to take.

When is the scene where Kim has to deactivate a bomb with the device that can only be activated jumping on a trampoline, in a wet t-shirt? I'm thinking like hour 10

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Another worthless post by you...should we be surprised?

And anyone else pick up the wife is the wife on Heroes?[/QUOTE]
I guess my post is worthless because I don't agree that this show is the end-all be-all of television?

How I could hold an unfavorable opinion towards this show and keep you satisfied at the same time? Enlighten me.

[quote name='H-Town Info']new spoiler info for episode 6 and bumpage for tonight's episode[/QUOTE]

The last part was cut off in the spoiler.. or was that intentional? :p

the men protecting Phillip are really working for him and Graham turns the tables on both Jack and his father and they are both now his prisoners.

True 24 baddie was overanalyzed a little to much.

[quote name='Cth']The last part was cut off in the spoiler.. or was that intentional? :p

the men protecting Phillip are really working for him and Graham turns the tables on both Jack and his father and they are both now his prisoners.

True 24 baddie was overanalyzed a little to much.
[/QUOTE]

yea that is true.

Man I hope Graem's goons beat the fuck out of Jack and torture him next week. Please understand, this is what the viewers really want to see. Then maybe we can parade Reese Witherspoon in there and she can fuck him up some more! I'm getting sick of this over the top Mr. Always-Do-the-Right-Thing character that Bauer has become.

[quote name='jPoD']Good ep. I wanna hang Tom by his ball sack though.[/QUOTE]

Of course you do because everyone knows that every season has to have at least 1 person in the president's staff that's actually working to undermine them...

Then of course their "villanious" ways are justified by their "love of their country" but they eventually cross a line that gets them killed or kicked out.

Bah

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Of course you do because everyone knows that every season has to have at least 1 person in the president's staff that's actually working to undermine them...

Then of course their "villanious" ways are justified by their "love of their country" but they eventually cross a line that gets them killed or kicked out.

Bah[/QUOTE]

I cant tell if that's a complaint or not. But yeah, the guy clearly has his own agenda.

[quote name='jPoD']I cant tell if that's a complaint or not. But yeah, the guy clearly has his own agenda.[/QUOTE]

I'm not insulting you if that's what you're worried about.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'm not insulting you if that's what you're worried about.[/QUOTE]

No, not at all. I'm asking if that's a complaint of yours about the show.

I say in the end, jack bitch slaps the terrorists, saves 50 babies, and becomes vice president all while doing that reese whitherspoon chick the british guy is with... oh, and his sister in law is cooking pancakes for him.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm the only person that loves watching this show, but hates Jack Bauer.[/QUOTE]

I like him. I'm not on his nuts like most people, but I do think his heroism goes a bit far at times. Still love the show.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I think I'm the only person that loves watching this show, but hates Jack Bauer.[/QUOTE]

I prefered Curtis over Jack myself but they had to go and end that...

i think they didnt use curtis right on 24. he didn't have much of personality or character about him until the episode in which he was shot (also ryan chappelle, john keeler, and etc). I just love the show itself more than Jack Bauer but Jack Bauer is 24 basically.

I swear I already saw Curtis show up on some other show... apathy prevents me from doing an IMDB search.

So, odds on which member of Jack's family gets the axe first?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I swear I already saw Curtis show up on some other show... apathy prevents me from doing an IMDB search.

So, odds on which member of Jack's family gets the axe first?[/QUOTE]

bye bye pops

[quote name='H-Town Info']i think they didnt use curtis right on 24. he didn't have much of personality or character about him until the episode in which he was shot (also ryan chappelle, john keeler, and etc). I just love the show itself more than Jack Bauer but Jack Bauer is 24 basically.[/QUOTE]
No way, Curtis's first season when he almost got executed but ended up killing everyone off. That was awesome.

I miss what Tony turned into when he became badass. There was a point where I definitely liked Tony more than Jack.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I swear I already saw Curtis show up on some other show... apathy prevents me from doing an IMDB search.[/QUOTE]

I'm not seeing anything. His name is Roger Cross BTW.

I thought that was a good episode last night. I didn't see the twist at the end coming. Karen's lack of backbone pissed me off, though.

[quote name='botticus']I thought that was a good episode last night. I didn't see the twist at the end coming. Karen's lack of backbone pissed me off, though.[/quote]
Chances are that Sandra Palmer is going to go after Tom for what happened to Walid so I hope Karen comes back and hopefully bitch slaps Tom around. Yesterday's episode was better then the previous one and hopefully Jack's dad gets through this but I doubt it considering 24's history of killing off people.

[quote name='Mex25']Chances are that Sandra Palmer is going to go after Tom for what happened to Walid so I hope Karen comes back and hopefully bitch slaps Tom around. Yesterday's episode was better then the previous one and hopefully Jack's dad gets through this but I doubt it considering 24's history of killing off people.[/QUOTE]

Sandra Palmer's character needs to get killed off. All she's done so far is whine about things the viewer can see for themselves, it's about as annoying as Chloe's character was a couple seasons ago. As for Karen, it never seemed like she did much this season besides flip out on Tom (which made for a good contrast of characters though). It'll be interesting to see how they use her when/if she goes back to CTU in LA.

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']Sandra Palmer's character needs to get killed off. All she's done so far is whine about things the viewer can see for themselves, it's about as annoying as Chloe's character was a couple seasons ago. As for Karen, it never seemed like she did much this season besides flip out on Tom (which made for a good contrast of characters though). It'll be interesting to see how they use her when/if she goes back to CTU in LA.[/quote]
I definitly agree about Sandra she is the most annoying character since Miles from last season. What I'm trying to figure out is what part does president logan play into this because earlier the producers said that logan would be a guest star this season.

[quote name='Mex25']I definitly agree about Sandra she is the most annoying character since Miles from last season. What I'm trying to figure out is what part does president logan play into this because earlier the producers said that logan would be a guest star this season.[/quote]Well, Logan was dealing with Jack's brother, so I'm sure that relationship will come to light this season.

Great episode last night. It was awesome seeing the look on Jack's dad face after his son Graham took over the situation and took both of him and Jack hostage. :applause: I hope Jack ends up torturing/killing him pretty bad :twisted:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Great episode last night. It was awesome seeing the look on Jack's dad face after his son Graham took over the situation and took both of him and Jack hostage. :applause: I hope Jack ends up torturing/killing him pretty bad :twisted:[/quote]

i agree with everything you said...IMO it was a ok episode, and a little early in the season to be giving back to back filler episodes

also

pretty good episdoe..both heroes and 24 seemed to loose some of there viewers from the week b4

Last night's episode was decent, but the preview for next showed too much.

It would be cool to see some Jack and Papa Bauer do some double teaming in the next couple episodes.

[quote name='karsh']I miss what Tony turned into when he became badass. There was a point where I definitely liked Tony more than Jack.[/QUOTE]

It was a slow progression but it was excelled when he got shot in the neck and lived.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']It was a slow progression but it was excelled when he got shot in the neck and lived.[/quote]
I thought it was when he was released from prison, became a drunk, Michelle left him and Jack called him in to save his ass and the US. (season 4)

I'd say it all started when he got shot in the neck and then was just skyrocketed when season 4 happened and he became more Jack-like. I still hate the way he died last season. The fact that he didn't get the silent countdown at the end still is stupid...

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought it was when he was released from prison, became a drunk, Michelle left him and Jack called him in to save his ass and the US. (season 4)[/QUOTE]

Well yeah but that was more what cemented it. It began with the neck shot and was firmly in place when he was a drunk banging random bitches.

I miss season 4, it was the last of the good 24...

Tony was a flat out punk bitch season 1 and season 2. The part where Jack just pushes him out of the way while trying to sneak Kate out of CTU was just sad.

[quote name='karsh']I'd say it all started when he got shot in the neck and then was just skyrocketed when season 4 happened and he became more Jack-like. I still hate the way he died last season. The fact that he didn't get the silent countdown at the end still is stupid...[/QUOTE]

They've fucked this show over so bad in the last 2 seasons... We should have seen the writing on the wall at the beginning of last season.

I mean this killing off characters for absolutely no reason is getting ridiculous. Tony dies, well at least we still have Curtis, then Curtis dies (in a completely out of character event!), and so now the only "badass" left on the show is Jack. I liken it to wrestling, any time one of the supporting characters gets too popular or too similar to Jack, they just kill them off so that Jack continues to be the only focus of the show.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They've fucked this show over so bad in the last 2 seasons... We should have seen the writing on the wall at the beginning of last season.

I mean this killing off characters for absolutely no reason is getting ridiculous. Tony dies, well at least we still have Curtis, then Curtis dies (in a completely out of character event!), and so now the only "badass" left on the show is Jack. I liken it to wrestling, any time one of the supporting characters gets too popular or too similar to Jack, they just kill them off so that Jack continues to be the only focus of the show.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the part I didn't like was that Tony's death was forgotten about too quickly while curtis's has been lingering for a while...
?????????????

[quote name='RedvsBlue']They've fucked this show over so bad in the last 2 seasons... We should have seen the writing on the wall at the beginning of last season.

I mean this killing off characters for absolutely no reason is getting ridiculous. Tony dies, well at least we still have Curtis, then Curtis dies (in a completely out of character event!), and so now the only "badass" left on the show is Jack. I liken it to wrestling, any time one of the supporting characters gets too popular or too similar to Jack, they just kill them off so that Jack continues to be the only focus of the show.[/quote]

I completely agree. The first four hours of this season literally caused me to stop watching the show. The writers have run out of ways to shock people, so now they arbitrarily kill characters for no reason whatsoever. I also would have been more interested in the nuclear problem had "Jericho" not done it on a much greater scale about 4 months ago.

When my brother told me that Graham was Jack's brother, that was the nail in the coffin of any interest I had in this show.

bread's done
Back