30% Off All Games at Big Lots (Now 50% Off) (Now 75% Off What is Left)

ragtop70

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I didn't see this posted, so I'm doing it.  My local Big Lots in Seymour, IN has red stars stamped on every video game signifying that they are 30% off.  I know that game selection varies, but I don't know if all stores are doing this or not.  I picked up Hitman Absolution XBX for $9.  I know it has been about a dollar cheaper, but that sale is over and the game sold out early anyway.  Some PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, DS, and Wii games may be found for $7 up to $13.  Some are deals and some are not.

Selection is VERY limited now. Some stores are completely sold out. Most others only have what others have rejected so far, but you may find a diamond in the rough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn your store has plenty! Local CA stores here were picked clean! 

Oh yeah I was looking for midway arcade origins too if anyone can find a PS3 copy!

where in cali are you in
Sactown, I Visited another one a month ago and it was pretty ghetto. Not only did they have nothing to begin with, right across was the dollar tree.

I also see LEft 4 DEAD GOTY listed for the 360 on biglots.com, was anyone able to find this one?

Sactown, I Visited another one a month ago and it was pretty ghetto. Not only did they have nothing to begin with, right across was the dollar tree.

I also see LEft 4 DEAD GOTY listed for the 360 on biglots.com, was anyone able to find this one?
Im in south Cali

The third Big Lots I went to had the best display
Ooh, first time I've seen or heard of Pet Zombies 3DS for $5. Interesting...

For those of you that see/bought Lost Planet: $9.44 is way too much, most every Gamestop has a used copy of it for $2. ($3 for the Colonies Edition). The single (and only) worst deal I've seen in this entire thread.

Manchester, CT had Ghastly Groove, over 9000 copies of Splinter Cell 3D, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Abosolution and MK Komplete (360). I didn't buy anything as I just stopped by and was looking for SFIV 3D or RE Archives Wii.

Finally done with my school schedule! Checked another Big Lots today, what I saw available:

:360:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10
Binary Domain
Dreamcast Collection
Mortal Kombat VS. DC Universe $9.44
Army of Two The 40th Day $9.44
Supremacy MMA
Mass Effect 3

:wii:
Batman The Brave and The Bold $5.00
Megamind Mega Team Unite
Looney Toons ACME Arsenal
Wonder World Amusement Park
Puss In Boots
Alice In Wonderland
Kirby's Epic Yarn

:ps3:
Grand Theft Auto IV
Batman Arkham City GOTY
F1 Race Stars
Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7
Lucha Libre Heroes del Ring
Dirt 3

:3ds:
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D

I got myself Dreamcast Collection $5.00, Kirby's Epic Yarn $6.44, and Binary Domain $5.00.
I'm really happy to stumble upon Kirby's Epic Yarn, now I can return back my $12.56 copy back to Target!

Big Lots just recently opened here and I never went in there until today. Picked up a few games since they were cheap.

DS
Lego Chima Laval's Journey

PS3
Dead Island
Yakuza Dead Souls

Wii

Resident Evil Archives

Skate 3

I might be missing a few but this is everything else I remember seeing.

DS/3DS
Megamind
Transformers Dark Of The Moon
Transformers War For Cybertron
Amazing Spider-Man
Plants vs Zombies
Cubic Ninja
Splinter Cell
Wipeout
Shinobi
Reel Fishing Paradise
Kung Zhu
I Spy Universe

WWE 12
UFC 3
Batman Arkham City
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
Left 4 Dead
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition

Wii
Resident Evil 4
Adventures Of Tin Tin
Lego Batman 2
Lego Star Wars 3

PS3
Hitman Absolution
Batman Arkham City
Mass Effect 3
Midnight Club Los Angeles
WWE 12
Need For Speed The Run
Sing Star
Dead Space 2
Saints Row The Third
Lucha Libre Heroes Del Ring

Just checked my email and this morning I got a coupon for either $5 off $15 or $15 off $45. You must be a Buzz rewards member to receive those. I'm definitely going to this one Big Lots that had a shitload of games on Monday and make use of that $15 off.

Hey, ToxicTwistOfFate, that's an great picture. Velvet Sky is awesome.
Indeed she is. Plus she's a home state girl which makes her even more awesome. I've been a fan of her's since back when she was working the indys.

BTW I don't think anyone is near my area but that was the Norwich, CT Big Lots where I saw all those games. Thinking of hitting up the one other store on this side of the state but it's like an hour away.

Bellflower, CA has a ton of games left. Sames ones the rest are listing. Plus one copy of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future for $7.50

My haul all together.

Syndicate - 360 - $4

Warhammer Space Marine - 360 -$5

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 - PS3 - $5

One more time - can anyone tell me what Cubic Ninja's game play is like? I found a copy of Binary Domain for 360 in my closet yesterday so I don't have to buy that one, but I'm wondering if Cubic Ninja is worth going back for.

One more time - can anyone tell me what Cubic Ninja's game play is like? I found a copy of Binary Domain for 360 in my closet yesterday so I don't have to buy that one, but I'm wondering if Cubic Ninja is worth going back for.
I have no idea, but you can probably find gameplay videos on youtube.

Ok, found some stuff.

PS3

Binary Domain $5

Midway Arcade Origins $9

DS

Transformers War for Cybertron - Autobots $5

Transformers War for Cybertron - Decepticons $5

3DS

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $9

Splinter Cell 3D $5

Rayman 3D $5

Shinobi $5

They had some Udraw tablets for Wii and PS3 for $5 each, also Dead Island GOTY and Batman Arkham City GOTY for $9 each.  I already own Dead Island and Batman non-GOTY so I'm going to wait for next drop to try to get them.

They also had 3DS cases at $8 non-clearance.

Ok, found some stuff.

PS3
Binary Domain $5
Midway Arcade Origins $9

DS
Transformers War for Cybertron - Autobots $5
Transformers War for Cybertron - Decepticons $5

3DS
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars $9
Splinter Cell 3D $5
Rayman 3D $5
Shinobi $5

They had some Udraw tablets for Wii and PS3 for $5 each, also Dead Island GOTY and Batman Arkham City GOTY for $9 each. I already own Dead Island and Batman non-GOTY so I'm going to wait for next drop to try to get them.

They also had 3DS cases at $8 non-clearance.
Thats a decent selection. I was trying to find Midway Arcade Origins and Rayman 3D but no luck. I'm surprised the game selection was that good at your store compared to what I've seen lately.

Manchester, CT had Ghastly Groove, over 9000 copies of Splinter Cell 3D, Mass Effect 3, Hitman Abosolution and MK Komplete (360). I didn't buy anything as I just stopped by and was looking for SFIV 3D or RE Archives Wii.
thanks! you just saved me a trip. since i already have ME3, HA and MKK

Thats a decent selection. I was trying to find Midway Arcade Origins and Rayman 3D but no luck. I'm surprised the game selection was that good at your store compared to what I've seen lately.
I was surprised myself. All of the ones I purchased were the last copies except for Shinobi and Splinter Cell 3D. Though I was mainly after Midway Arcade, I was also hoping to find Resident Evil Archives, Professor Layton, and Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition if they had it for PS3. Can't complain though, $52 for 8 new games is not bad even if they aren't "A" titles.

They actually had more 360 stuff than anything but I don't own one so I didn't pay too much attention. I did note they had Ace Combat 360, Sonic Colors, Michael Jackson Experience PS3, Plants vs Zombies DS, and Sing It bundles for PS3 at $10.

Hit up another BL today, this one has been picked nearly clean.

What I saw surviving:

Dead Space 2
Saints Row The Third
Sniper Ghost Warrior
Bejeweled 3
Left 4 Dead GOTY
UFC Undisputed 3
NCAA Football 13
Battlefield 3

NCAA Football 13
Mass Effect 3

I got myself Battlefield 3 for $9.44.

The Big Lots near me had a  lot of Wii Goldeneye w/controller sets. I picked up Red Dead Redemption GOTY for 9.44.

Went to 2 Big Lots today, the first one I went to was pretty run down and literally had no video games for sale, only movies. The second one I went to wasn't bad however. I picked up a few 360 games:

Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe- $9.44

Dead Sapce 2 - $9.44

Binary Domain- $5.00

NFS Shift 2 Unleashed- $9.44

Mass Effect 3- $9.44

NFS The Run- $9.44

Halo Wars plat. hits (has extra maps and stuff)- $9.44

and a PC headset adapter for 360 and PS3- $4.00

Those were the only games I was interested in enough to buy, I did see a bunch of other ones:

Sonic Collection- $9.44

Bejeweled 3- $6.00

Skate 3- $9.44

MK Komplete- $9.44

WWE12- $9.44

Supremeacy MMA- $9.44

Puss in Boots- $5.00

Michael Phelps- $5.00

Halo 3- $9.44

Army of Two: 40th Day- $9.44

DJ Hero 2 w/ turntable- $10.00(I admit I was tempted on this but I know I'll never play it)

Tony Hawk's Ride w/ skateboard- $20.00iirc

UFC 3- $9.44

PS3

had a lot of the same 360 games I listed

Midway Arcade- $9.44

Bulletstorm- $9.44

Udraw w/tablet- $5.00

Karaoke Revolution(can't remember price)

Batman Arkham City GOTY- $9.44

Midnight Club Complete- $9.44

can't remember the rest

DS

bunch of random kid's games like I Spy and Galactic racing, but most notably they had Splinter Cell 3D and Shinobi for $5.00. Also some various Mario themed cases for $4.00.

Wii

same as the DS, some random kid's games, but they had some cheap looking Wii baseball bat things for $2.00.

Pretty happy with my purchase, 7 brand spankin new 360 games I'm geniunely interested in and the headset adapter for $69.58 after tax.

Checked two more,

Yesterday night:
Mayhem
Crackdown 2
WWE 12
Red Faction Armageddon

Top Trumps NBA Allstars
Rayman 3D
Reel Fishing Paradise 3D
Tetris Axis
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs

:ds:
My Amusement Park & Digging for Dinosaurs
Namco Museum

Today:
Motionsports Adrenaline
Need for Speed Shift 2 Unleashed
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit
Bulletstorm
Midway Arcade Origins
Battlefield 3

Motionsports Adrenaline
Need for Speed Most Wanted

:wii:
Our House Party
My Sims Collection
Rec Room Games
Zhu Zhu Pets featuring the Wild Bunch

Mahjong Cub3d
Shinobi
Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Starter Pack

:ds:
The Amazing Spider-Man
Transformers Dark of The Moon Decepticons
Transformers War for Cybertron Decepticons
Plants Vs. Zombies
World of Zoo
Moshi Monsters Moshlings Theme Park

I got Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs for $7.50, Transformers War for Cybertron Decepticons, Transformers Dark of the Moon Decepticons, and Shinobi for $5 each.

Went to another store today.

Found the Dreamcast Collection I wanted. Got Rayman 3d for my fiancee.

Picked up a copy of some jack trivia game as well. Intend to swap it for Alice in Wonderland at a different store. I used the $5 off $15 purchase coupon.

Going to check out my Big Lots this week, but don't really remember them having a ton of games. If anyone is able to snag an extra Professor Layton that they want to sell for price + shipping + a little more for your troubles shoot me a PM

Went to a Big Lots today hoping they had a Resident Evil Archives, but no luck.

Most of what I saw has been mentioned.  Did see Disney Sing It on Wii with Logitech mic for $10, or on PS3 with two Singstar mics for $10.

My store also had a few copies of Wii Party with remote in a case marked at $25 before any discount.

IMAG0798.jpg
IMAG0799.jpg
IMAG0800.jpg
IMAG0802.jpg
IMAG0803.jpg
IMAG0804.jpg
IMAG0805.jpg
IMAG0806.jpg

They had a pretty decent selection. This is my haul. Total was around $77. I might return Hitman since I have it on PC, and PS+. I'll have to check and see if I already have Binary Domain because I know I have that on PS+ as well.  >>>  I can't believe they had Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3. All of those pictures are from the first store, and there's two more stores in my area, but I'm good with games. Thanks again CAG.

IMAG0809.jpg

EDIT: Not related to Big Lots, I stopped by a Kmart which was within walking distance because I wanted to add the 2yr plan onto my $34.99 3DS, and I checked out their gaming section. This was my haul from there. >>>

IMAG0810.jpg

The games were $2.99 a piece besides Professor Layton, and the cases were $1. Great day to be a CAG!

Was able to swap out the trivia game for Alice in Wonderland.  No issues.

They did have some titles out that weren't there the other day though.  I wonder how much they had held in the back?

Went back today for Cubic Ninja and bought Bejeweled 3 for 360 for $6.44 and Binary Domain for PS3 for $5. Also found a copy of Usher's last CD for $5. It was behind a copy of Paris Hilton's CD. Big Lots is a repository for all sorts of weird crap.

IMAG0798.jpg
IMAG0799.jpg
IMAG0800.jpg
IMAG0802.jpg
IMAG0803.jpg
IMAG0804.jpg
IMAG0805.jpg
IMAG0806.jpg

They had a pretty decent selection. This is my haul. Total was around $77. I might return Hitman since I have it on PC, and PS+. I'll have to check and see if I already have Binary Domain because I know I have that on PS+ as well. >>> I can't believe they had Call of Duty 4 and Halo 3. All of those pictures are from the first store, and there's two more stores in my area, but I'm good with games. Thanks again CAG.

IMAG0809.jpg

EDIT: Not related to Big Lots, I stopped by a Kmart which was within walking distance because I wanted to add the 2yr plan onto my $34.99 3DS, and I checked out their gaming section. This was my haul from there. >>>

IMAG0810.jpg

The games were $2.99 a piece besides Professor Layton, and the cases were $1. Great day to be a CAG!
Good find. I notice that some of the games have those $14.99. Exaple, how u get top spin 4 for $2.99 when there is a $14.99 tag on it?

On that notice, I found a Metal of Honor LE ps3 for $2.00

If these games drop to 75% off during the next discount, I'm going to buy everything from the stores. EVERYTHING. I'll be a god! 

Waiting for that drop!

My Local Big lots had one game in particular that i thought would be worth it. They Had Hitman Absolution for 12.98, At Half off that would be very much so worth it. Lot of copies of Binary Domain and a bunch of others. But Hitman Deff stood out. This was the Melbourne, FL Store by the way.

The Big Lots I was by today had a decent selection.  Only grabbed Pet Zombies 3DS for $5, though.  Might stop back if there's another drop.

I find one Big Lots that had Silent Hill HD and the only copy they had was open and the game missing,I give up looking for it. I did almost buy Cubic Ninja from what I read from the back of the box it sounded cool but if they are gonna be 75% off I can wait.

Visited 2 Big Lots today and grabbed:

:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - $7.50 (x3)

:ds: Golden Sun: Dark Dawn - $5.00 (x2)

:ds: Alice in Wonderland - $5.00

:ds: Namco Museum - $6.44 < My girlfriend insisted....absolutely insisted.

:ds: Professor Layton: Unwound Future - $7.50

:wii: Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition - $5.00

:360: Mayhem 3D - $9.44

I also had a coupon for $15 off $45 and used it at one of the locations bringing my overall total for today from $65.88 to $50.88 + tax.  Not a bad haul at all!  Thanks for the heads up and constant flow of information fellow CAGs!

I find one Big Lots that had Silent Hill HD and the only copy they had was open and the game missing,I give up looking for it. I did almost buy Cubic Ninja from what I read from the back of the box it sounded cool but if they are gonna be 75% off I can wait.
Did you take it up to the counter and ask about it? Some stores have some games gutted on the shelves and have sealed copies behind the counter.

Good find. I notice that some of the games have those $14.99. Exaple, how u get top spin 4 for $2.99 when there is a $14.99 tag on it?
On that notice, I found a Metal of Honor LE ps3 for $2.00
There was a $2.99 clearance tag on it. It's right in the middle. I saw a few copies of Child of Eden as well for $2.99. Didn't pick it up since I already have a copy.

How do we know they'll be 75% off? I'll gladly do a return/rebuy if that's the case.

Did you take it up to the counter and ask about it? Some stores have some games gutted on the shelves and have sealed copies behind the counter.
The Big Lots I have been to have all the games out they don't have the display cases out any more. I asked if they had more video games but they said they brought all the games out and whatever is in the box is what they had. They had some other games that were open like GTA 4 and Mortal Kombat but the game was inside the only thing missing were the Instruction Manuals.

Stopped in to see if anything else had popped up.  Many of the games I saw from last time were gone including one of the Batman GOTY and both Dead Island GOTY. 

I almost grabbed the Ace Combat 360 to trade here But I was afraid I would get stuck with it.  They also had a Midway Arcade 360 and the Sonic Colors Wii was still there as well as Nacho Libre PS3 or whatever that wrestling game is.  They also had some generic wireless PS3 controllers tagged at $15.  Forgot to see if accessories were discounted as I kinda want one of the 3DS cases.

Went today and grabbed

360 Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock - $4
360 Adventures of Tin Tin - $5
360 Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition - $5
360 Cabela's Survival Shadows of Katmai - $5

Used the $15 of $45 coupon on the purchase

bread's done
Back