30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
In separate transactions I bought Pokemon Y (coupon); Pokemon X (no coupon); Nintendo 3DS Console (Coupon, + Coupon for 25% accessory).

Has anyone redeemed it yet to see if it works on more then just two titles in the same transaction?

In separate transactions I bought Pokemon Y (coupon); Pokemon X (no coupon); Nintendo 3DS Console (Coupon, + Coupon for 25% accessory).

Has anyone redeemed it yet to see if it works on more then just two titles in the same transaction?
I would like to know this too. Getting Super Mario 3D World, Zelda ALBW, and Tearaway on November 22nd would be my dream scenario.

I imagine that if it does work on more than 2 (or on consoles because target) and it's posted online it'll be fixed pretty quick, although the b2g1 free coupons were reprinted at least once with the same glitch (?) so who knows. I've only managed one coupon, if I got a second one I'd definitely experiment.

i have tried it only takes the 30% off the first 2 games scanned in the transaction. plus other target couons are negated like the coupon iif you preorder to get the 5 dollar giftcard.

WOW! Definitely a YMMV situation (or possibly just a bad day) but the coupon isn't triggering at my store anymore! Games, Pacman figures, every other transaction technique didn't trigger NADA. (Every other transaction technique worked 100% of the time just days ago too. i have visual proof) so like i said, YMMV or HOPEFULLY just a bad day :'(

Didn't work for me. I went in today and bought two pac-man pre order figures in separate transactions and got no coupon. Went back in and tried with dishonored and arkham city for ps3 in separate transactions and still got nothing. Has to be YMMV or they had a limit on coupons per store. Going to return what I bought tomorrow and I might try a different store. Hopefully I can get one since I want to use it for gta and another game.

I ended up using mine when I got Pokemon.

Like other have said I believe the period for the Catalina to print is over. I haven't seen it print off in a while. I've had a number of cashier shifts recently too.

Yeah I think the promotion ended in regards to this coupon printed. All I've received lately is 25% of a gaming accessory or 25% of a Turtle Beach Headset coupon

Got one at 9:30 this morning when the girl scanned a Pac Man preorder. Expires 12/2. I'll probably use it for COD:G and whatever else is out that I want when it comes out...

no go for 53005 zip - bought a toothbrush, nothing.

bought god of war saga, nothing.

bought ratchet and clanks games, nothing

ah well, got a bunch of games I've wanted for a while for $15 each - can't beat that.

Bingo!!!  I bought Violet and Toy Story Infinity playset and it printed. Expires  2 Dec 2013. Got it at the front register.

I hit the jackpot today. Bought three PAC figures (all separate transactions at a front register) and received two coupons.

Same here tried the Pac man pre order figures 4 in 4 seperate transactions and got 2 coupons :) so it is still working

still wondering if this is just the games or full order. Hoping there is a B2G1 on PS4 before it expires so I can maybe get them to stack and get 3 for 90

another fail day for me.  another $21 spent trying to get 1 darn coupon, and others are getting them fast and easy.  arghgghgh.   so frustrating.

I've gotten 3 now. First was with Pokemon y, second when I bought FIFA 13 vita on clearance, and today when I bought Toy Story pack for Disney Infinity. Stacked with my employee discount and red card I'm almost getting games half off.

For those wondering, i tried the coupon on a console w/ game and it says "no items available" or something along the lines of that. pretty much saying works on games ONLY. And like i've stated earlier, multiple coupons are needed if purchasing MORE than 2 games in one transaction i.e two 30% off coupons if purchasing four games.

I was able to grab two more coupons today. Coupon printed as soon as the clerk scanned the game. Purchased 2 clearance games at two different stores (Vita FIFA and LEGO Pirates)

For those wondering, i tried the coupon on a console w/ game and it says "no items available" or something along the lines of that. pretty much saying works on games ONLY. And like i've stated earlier, multiple coupons are needed if purchasing MORE than 2 games in one transaction i.e two 30% off coupons if purchasing four games.
Thanks for checking and reporting in!

Frustrated after 4 separate Pacman figure purchases and no coupons, I returned them today, and the register at the return counter printed up a 30% off coupon. Strange, but true.

do you guys think the pac man figs have anything to do with it? or is it just a cheap item?  i've been buying ps4 preorders and psn cards and gotten nothing.

spent a lot of money tho.

another fail day for me. another $21 spent trying to get 1 darn coupon, and others are getting them fast and easy. arghgghgh. so frustrating.

You can go to Guest Services to return the game after you buy the game if you got the coupon or not.

do you guys think the pac man figs have anything to do with it? or is it just a cheap item? i've been buying ps4 preorders and psn cards and gotten nothing.

spent a lot of money tho.
I think its really just a matter of making sure the register where you check out has the coupon printers and that the printer is loaded with paper. I bought several items at my local Target in the electronics section before realizing the coupon printers (at least at my store) were only on the registers at the front.

I tried three transactions today (two consecutive ones at the electronics counter, then one at the main registers) and no luck. Both registers ahd printers. Well at least the pacman figures are cool to have on my desk. Though if anyone wants to trade a pacman figure for a coupon I'm open to that  :bouncy:

I have had luck twice with super scriblenauts for the ds. Tried last night with Disney infinity violet , no lick, second transaction with scriblenauts scored. This was in Los Angeles both times.

If anyone tries this today and it works could you let us know if it's still happening? I'm considering biking to an even further target to test it out(really want to get in on this deal ha)! Also do you have to use a REDcard? 

If anyone tries this today and it works could you let us know if it's still happening? I'm considering biking to an even further target to test it out(really want to get in on this deal ha)! Also do you have to use a REDcard?
no need for red card, coupon prints prior to totaling out

no need for red card, coupon prints prior to totaling out
Thanks man, looks like either my store wasn't doing this or the printer(s) were out of paper. Welp I'll see if I can make it out to another target. or maybe it stopped today? Still waiting on confirmation of any hits today

I just want to know (without reading through every post) are the people who aren't getting the coupon paying with cash, or a card that they have used to buy games before?

I use my debit card to buy clearance games a lot (sometimes my red card, but not in the last year) and all I did was buy a pacman figure, got the coupon. this was 3 weeks ago, and didn't even realize it till the other day (was kind of tipsy when I went to target that night lol).

I just want to know (without reading through every post) are the people who aren't getting the coupon paying with cash, or a card that they have used to buy games before?

I use my debit card to buy clearance games a lot (sometimes my red card, but not in the last year) and all I did was buy a pacman figure, got the coupon. this was 3 weeks ago, and didn't even realize it till the other day (was kind of tipsy when I went to target that night lol).
All 3 times I've had it print out it started printing as soon as the game was scanned. I hadn't even swiped my card when they started printing.

All 3 times I've had it print out it started printing as soon as the game was scanned. I hadn't even swiped my card when they started printing.
Same here, happens at scan time not purchase so it has no idea how I'm paying yet.

word. was just thinking about how target has a magic gnome who figures out what coupons I might like (Listerine coupons almost 70% of the time) and thought I would ask

Today bought a PacMan preorder with red card and no coupon. Then bought a preowned $12.99 game with red card no coupon. Thus far the only time I got a coupon was a week or two ago when I bought FIFA 13 vita on clearance for $5.98. No rhyme or reason...

Bought four pacman in four separate transactions, no coupons. All used my red card. Used two different checkout lines. Maybe certain stores do have a quota.

bread's done
Back