30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
When you guys say front registers, do you mean, the regular registers? or the customer service registers or the Electronics section registers?

nevemrind i see the post recommeneded the regular front registers

I gotta get that coupon since I will be using it next week..can I just stop by my local target and pick one up at the register or do I have to purchase something in order to get one

Guys I Just went to my local Target and bough 2 $1 Watch dogs pre order sell cards.. 2 seperate transactions at the regular registers. Paid debit on both. Both receipts NO COUPON :(

regular registers
yes regular registers (Front meaning all the regular registers 1 thru however many targets have.) not the customer service registers.

Would anyone in Jersey care to mail me an extra one if they got an extra one?

I gotta get this coupon.. hopefully it can be used next week... that'd save me some trouble for Black Friday if I can knock out 3 games next week

No luck here either with the coupons, was hoping to at least get one if not two since it'd basically make it similar to BF pricing if not better on release day. Didn't really want three games but the deal's definitely there. Hopefully the coupon is still printing, gonna try another Target tomorrow.

Just got one today at the front register. Picked up a Dead Rising 3 pre-order and a Watch Dogs pre-order card on separate transactions. Coupon came out on the 2nd one.

Me and some friends wanted CoD Ghosts. Picked up four cards; tried to use the preorder cards + 2 30% off coupons. After scanning the GCs, the screen popped up an error "Only one coupon per item." The sales associate started to manually override the prices, but only overrode two of the games out of four. I was like "the coupon says 30% off of both items..." and he said I was wrong and that it only applied to one item. He started to argue with me about it but I didn't want to press my luck because he did try to manually override the prices. I just told him to forget about the preorder cards and just scan the coupons. Of course the coupons each applied to two items. He glanced at the receipt before he handed it to me but didn't say anything. I'm more pissed that neither Target I went to had the CoD coozies like they were supposed to.

Me and some friends wanted CoD Ghosts. Picked up four cards; tried to use the preorder cards + 2 30% off coupons. After scanning the GCs, the screen popped up an error "Only one coupon per item." The sales associate started to manually override the prices, but only overrode two of the games out of four. I was like "the coupon says 30% off of both items..." and he said I was wrong and that it only applied to one item. He started to argue with me about it but I didn't want to press my luck because he did try to manually override the prices. I just told him to forget about the preorder cards and just scan the coupons. Of course the coupons each applied to two items. He glanced at the receipt before he handed it to me but didn't say anything. I'm more pissed that neither Target I went to had the CoD coozies like they were supposed to.
sucks well i found some coozies turns out you can just buy them seperately theyre like a penny each i bought 7. my store didnt have them i had to go to a diffrent one

sucks well i found some coozies turns out you can just buy them seperately theyre like a penny each i bought 7. my store didnt have them i had to go to a diffrent one
coozie? and you bought 7 of them? 7 different transactions? and you got the coupon? how many?

Can anyone upload a pic of the coupon so we can see. Dont' even know if I should try the same target again tonight says it didn't print out yetserday

Tried for one at my local T, nothing in two transactions though. They were actually out of most of the preorder cards, or hadn't put specific ones out.

Tried for one at my local T, nothing in two transactions though. They were actually out of most of the preorder cards, or hadn't put specific ones out.
This is what is confusing me, Is this a regional thing? Doesn't sound national wit plenty of failed attempts including me.

Just it to print today at the front registers. Printed on the first transaction with Watch Dogs preorder, not the second. I'm content. Hoping this stacks with next week's deal.

I took 10 coozies up to front registers. I went to csm and said I am trying to get a 30% coupon to print. He first checked to see if any had been thrown away, but no luck. He then scanned coozies 1 at a time. It populated every 4th coozie. I bought 8 only to get two coupons. He said he wanted a coozie to since he didnt know they could be bought seperately. I gave him two coozies with receipts. This is in south florida. I had tried multiple times over last month including earlier today with no luck.

I took 10 coozies up to front registers. I went to csm and said I am trying to get a 30% coupon to print. He first checked to see if any had been thrown away, but no luck. He then scanned coozies 1 at a time. It populated every 4th coozie. I bought 8 only to get two coupons. He said he wanted a coozie to since he didnt know they could be bought seperately. I gave him two coozies with receipts. This is in south florida. I had tried multiple times over last month including earlier today with no luck.
What the hec is a coozie and where is it located? and when you say he scanned them 1 at a time. You mean you did each one seperate transaction, like scan, pay for it, then coupon with receipt print out?

I should have tried my purchases in 2 transactions...but my luck, would not have worked anyway.  FWIW, I can say that a combination of a DS clearance game and a 3DSXL case in one transaction does not generate the coupon.

For what it's worth, on my 4th transaction, instead of 30% off 2 games - I received $10 off $60 so it's better than nothing.

So how much did you pay for the games each? $30?

What the hec is a coozie and where is it located? and when you say he scanned them 1 at a time. You mean you did each one seperate transaction, like scan, pay for it, then coupon with receipt print out?
Coozie =can or bottle jacket to keep them from getting hot. Yes seperate transactions of .01 each transaction.

So can I ask a stupid question that's probably been answered but that I can't do d because the mobile site is being wired? Do these coupons print out in your receipts? Is that what I'd be looking for? I was planning on going over there to check on what reservation cards our store has out anyway. Might as well go for it.

So I'm guessing there's no more PS4 preorder cards. I only saw XBox One cards. Oh well, I'm gonna try on my return trip to Target today. Hopefully, I don't piss off a cashier by having him/her scan one card per transaction at a time.

Should I do this at a regular checkout line or at the Electronics checkout?

So can I ask a stupid question that's probably been answered but that I can't do d because the mobile site is being wired? Do these coupons print out in your receipts? Is that what I'd be looking for? I was planning on going over there to check on what reservation cards our store has out anyway. Might as well go for it.
They print out of the coupon printer that sits above the register. It is separate from the actual receipt that prints out of the register.

I just got one after getting 2 XB1 preorder cards on back to back transactions. Even gave me my .05 off for using my Target Redcard, lol. Thanks everyone for the heads up! Now I just need to see some XB1 games on the shelf next week.

Just got the coupon after two separate transactions with clearance games. Hopefully it works but the back does state "cannot be combined with the same or any other offer"

Does anyone have a picture of this coupon and know if we present it to customer service or something if they'll give us one?
They will not give you one because they don't have them. They are printed at random by the dispenser on the register. Occasionally a cashier might have them in the drawer or trash can if customers don't take them, but that's pretty rare.

Coupon is definitely random.I went again today and out printed on my first transaction.I didn't even know it was that until she gave it to me.So bought two other items for nothing.

I bought a Skylander yesterday nothing, than two preorder cards in a separate transaction nothing.(This was in the electronics department.)  Today I bought a preorder card, and the 5 dollar COD Ghosts Dog Tags, and a candy bar all in same transaction got one.(This was at the normal check outs.)

I bought a Skylander yesterday nothing, than two preorder cards in a separate transaction nothing.(This was in the electronics department.) Today I bought a preorder card, and the 5 dollar COD Ghosts Dog Tags, and a candy bar all in same transaction got one.(This was at the normal check outs.)
As far as I know, the electronics dept. registers don't have the coupon printers.

bread's done
Back