30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
Was able to get a coupon on 10/23 with some pacman figures. Tried again on 10/24 at two other targets with no luck. All transactions were at the front registers.

Ya i think it prints out every otger transaction ifff its gonna print out..ppl in front of me got a 1 dollar off shampoo or something so i did 4 pac man figures in 4 seperate transactions. . First 1 didnt print but second did ...3rd didnt and last did so it seems to be a pattern of at least every other transaction. ..this was at the front registers and all my pac man figures were different characters hmm i had previously bought stuff when ppl were talking about the buy 1 get 2 games free and i would only get 1 dollar off cereal boxes or stuff like that. .i have to.believe that it has to do with what ur buying tho true ppl in the thread said they got it with diapers .. but i think video game related stuff has the highest probability of getting it..

Just tried this at my local Target. First transaction I bought a $10 Wii/3DS eShop card, no coupon. Second transaction I bought the $1 Pacman figure/reservation, no coupon. :(

Hmm, no luck with the pacman figure I picked up at the electronics section. Maybe should have gotten all types and done separate transactions to increase my odds, could make a decent enough gift for my nephew.  

I got the much coveted $2 off Panteen coupon with my Pac Man figure. Would be willing to trade for 2 of those paltry 30% off game coupons if anyone is interested.  :)

So are folks planning to try and stack this with Black Friday deals? Also, any confirmation that it doesn't work with consoles?

Ok Mikeyj87 had a much better idea. After he gets his code I would be happy to hook anyone up with Best Buy elite status for a coupon. I hope to use this to get $30 off Mario/Zelda on release day.

I also have an Elite status invitation at Best Buy available to trade for one of these coupons. PM me if interested.

Note: The Elite invitation expires 10/31.

So I tried it today with some Disney Infinity figures but it didn't apply automatically. The cashier went ahead and manually gave it to me anyway but you'll have to get a cashier whose very generous to duplicate the results. I would imagine that Skylanders figures equally won't work without an override.

anyone know if you can price match and use the coupon??
You should be able to PM and use 1 Target Coupon + 1 Manufacture's Coupon. If you are PM to a online price like Amazon/TRU/WM, they have to apply the coupon/s prior the PM. I'm not 100% on this but I'm certain that it is this way. If you are PM a physical ad, you can do it at anytime during the transaction. Again, not 100% on this. If anybody else knows, can they verify it. :whistle2:D

You should be able to PM and use 1 Target Coupon + 1 Manufacture's Coupon. If you are PM to a online price like Amazon/TRU/WM, they have to apply the coupon/s prior the PM. I'm not 100% on this but I'm certain that it is this way. If you are PM a physical ad, you can do it at anytime during the transaction. Again, not 100% on this. If anybody else knows, can they verify it. :whistle2:D
Thanks for your thoughts.. :) but whats the difference between pming a online price or a local ad :) they still have to adjust the price on the register right?..

Lol i know that but i mean what difference does it make when they scan the coupon if its the same process for price matching online or local ad..

Lol i know that but i mean what difference does it make when they scan the coupon if its the same process for price matching online or local ad..
The reason is because if the coupon doesn't bring it down to the PM price, the store still gets its cash from the coupon then they apply the PM without losing anymore rather than PM then coupon would be more difference. If this is ever the case, just forget the coupon that day and go back later and say that you forgot a coupon and you'll be fine. Again, this is all YMMV. Not sure but I think the register actually ask if all coupons were scanned before online PM. Again, not sure...

I know.. I'll be PM the pokemon games from kmart's physical ad and using the coupon.

Four targets and no coupon. One manager was even nice enough to take me to a closed register and ring the item up a couple of times in hope of getting it. Oh well. For those that got multiple coupons I do have some Steam codes and best buy elite to bargain with if you are interested in parting with one. PM me if interested.

I was able to talk myself into getting Skylanders Swap Force and a $30 double swap character pack for 30% off, then also another time used it for two different 24.99 sets. I have my third coupon I'm holding onto to possibly wait and use on Black Friday for a extra deal on whatever games are on sale then (expires early December)

YMMV on getting it to work with skylanders stuff, since it would have to be overridden by the cashier (just play dumb)

Gotta bump this thread ..theres a buy 2 get 1 free deal at target soon so dont use ur coupons yet lol...anyone think well be able to get the buy 2 get 1 and use the coupons. .cuz it doesn't say can not be combined with any other deal :)

We should be able to. The math of it all is going to be very interesting. Target already deducts 33% per game for b2g1, so then another 30% for 2 with coupon? I remember last year some were able to combine the b2g1 coupon and 30% coupons as well.

We should be able to. The math of it all is going to be very interesting. Target already deducts 33% per game for b2g1, so then another 30% for 2 with coupon? I remember last year some were able to combine the b2g1 coupon and 30% coupons as well.
Hope you're right man :)

I really want this to work on consoles ... 30% off two PS4s or a PS4 and XB1 would be nice (and no, I refuse to write Xbone ... start the XB1 trend with me)

I really want this to work on consoles ... 30% off two PS4s or a PS4 and XB1 would be nice (and no, I refuse to write Xbone ... start the XB1 trend with me)
Never going to happen.

Also as for Xbone and XB1, don't like either. If currently its X360 then it should be XO or XONE.

Ok, this is my last offer. I am willing to offer 4 b1g1 free ds/wii gamestop coupons for one of these target coupons. You flippers out there know this is a great deal. Someone? Anyone?

When they had wii u games b2g1 a month or so ago I was able to price match and use the b2g1 without a problem . So I'm assuming the coupon should stack at least that's what I'm hoping . 84 $ pre tax for 3 next gen games on release day ... Sounds reasonable .

When they had wii u games b2g1 a month or so ago I was able to price match and use the b2g1 without a problem . So I'm assuming the coupon should stack at least that's what I'm hoping . 84 $ pre tax for 3 next gen games on release day ... Sounds reasonable .
so you are suggesting that this 30% off coupon may stack with the b2g1 free promotion? because thats what i am hoping for

Sorry for the silly question but how do I get hold of this coupon? Do I have to purchase something in order to get it
It was a coupon that would randomly print at the front registers if you bought something from target..not everyone was able to get it unfortunately..and I don't think it's possible to get it anymore sorry man..

Since it appears target is no longer handing out these coupons is there any way to still get it? Like will sites like groupon or something allow us to print a legit one or is this just no longer obtainable?

So I assume this coupon doesn't work with the B2G1? Nevermind, that's next week.

The coupon lives.  Just got one 20 minutes ago with a new expiration date of 12-30.  My nephew bought Rayman 3D on clearance for $6 and the coupon came out when scanned.  

Yep, IT'S BACK. Had an odd way of triggering it though. What I noticed was 1. Scan 2DS 2. Void then scan any game 3. void game and scan 2DS again and boom. (You can also do that in reverse by scanning game first then 2DS) pretty. odd.

Can also confirm there's another coupon in circulation with an exp date of 12/30 . Same as before bought 2 reservation cards on separate transactions and the 2nd transaction triggered the coupon .

Just checked out my local target, two separate transactions buy 20 psn cards (stocking up for ps4) no dice. I'm thinking maybe that store doesnt have coupon printers or something, even though i asked a random worker if the front registers had em. Can someone describe what they look like?

bread's done
Back