30% off purchase of 2 games target coupon exp 12/30(YMMV)

Kevlar338

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Coupon is no longer printing out at the registers . However I'm thinking someone should start a dedicated target coupon thread . I don't have time to keep up with it or I would do it myself . Between this and the magical b2g1 coupon there are some great deals to be had .

Last edited by a moderator:
so you guys are saying the new coupon thats printing states "cannot be combined with any other offer"? cuz the old coupon doesn't have those terms..

My friend works at Target here in St. Louis and he's had cashiers on the lookout for these coupons and he's said no one has seen them............... unless its a rare instance no one has bought anything from the electronics section at a front register..... no one has a pic of this coupon yet?

so you guys are saying the new coupon thats printing states "cannot be combined with any other offer"? cuz the old coupon doesn't have those terms..
It says that in the generic terms on the back that is preprinted on the the paper roll. The front says:

Valid in store only. Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. Limit of 4 identical coupons per household, per day. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law Item(s) man not be available at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Coupon value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.

I bought some 70% off halloween candy and cereal. and 2 preorder cards that had the pacman figures

I got a coupon for alka seltzer plus.....and the 30% off coupon!!

Just managed to get a coupon to print out on my first attempt using a Dead Rising 3 pre order card in the front registers
This was in Monterey Bay California by the way

You guys think this will work next week with the buy 2 get 1 free sale?

I hope so buy 3 games; 30% off game 1, 30% off game 2, 100% off game 3.

I plan on being the guinea pig on Tuesday after work. 

Gotta decide on what to buy though

I doubt it will work that way if it stacks. More likely, it will reduce two games by 30%, but one will become the free game because it's now the cheapest. So, you will essentially get one game for 30% off, one for full price and one free.

I doubt it will work that way if it stacks. More likely, it will reduce two games by 30%, but one will become the free game because it's now the cheapest. So, you will essentially get one game for 30% off, one for full price and one free.
Ah didnt think about that because if I got 3 $60 games then the cheapest game would be one of the discounted ones. That is how gamestops system works.

I will still try and report back here because I remember when target did the B2G1 coupon the system was taking off the highest priced game

I think that is what everyone after these coupons is hoping for

I know I'm going to attempt it this Tuesday as well gonna get
Killzone SF
Need for Speed
C.O.D Ghosts
Even if it doesn't work out with the coupon getting 3 launch games for 120 is a great deal

Mission accomplished! Coupon printed out on first scan of watch dogs preorder card.

It is probably a long shot but there is something on the bottom of it that says you can text the word COUPONS to 827438 to receive coupons sent to your phone. I am sure what you get is random but it could be worth a shot.

(Edit:sorry for double post) Mission accomplished! Coupon printed out on first scan of watch dogs preorder card.

It is probably a long shot but there is something on the bottom of it that says you can text the word COUPONS to 827438 to receive coupons sent to your phone. I am sure what you get is random but it could be worth a shot.

(Edit:sorry for double post) Mission accomplished! Coupon printed out on first scan of watch dogs preorder card.

Just texted it... sent me to a website with coupons for food lol... wish I'd gotten this 30% off coupon I need it ASAP

Also no one has a pic of this coupon yet? I'd like to at least show a pic of it to my friend who works at Target so he can see what he can do because he says his coworkers are unfamiliar with this coupon and since he's cool with the store manager maybe he can inquire about it and get one

Just texted it... sent me to a website with coupons for food lol... wish I'd gotten this 30% off coupon I need it ASAP

Also no one has a pic of this coupon yet? I'd like to at least show a pic of it to my friend who works at Target so he can see what he can do because he says his coworkers are unfamiliar with this coupon and since he's cool with the store manager maybe he can inquire about it and get one
Here you go. I made a pic.

Target_Coupon.jpg

I didn't have any luck getting the coupon. I got 2 pacman figures/preorder, a call of duty coozie, and a watch dogs preorder but no coupons.

Bought three reserve cards in three different transactions in electronics no coupon. Sent wife to buy two of the little pacman dollar things. Both bought in electronics Twp different transactions, no coupon :(

Bought three reserve cards in three different transactions in electronics no coupon. Sent wife to buy two of the little pacman dollar things. Both bought in electronics Twp different transactions, no coupon :(
I don't think the electronics has the coupon printers

Alright so I went to Target, got a Watchdog reserve for $1 and on the first try... the coupon printed!

I went to the front registers as the registers in the electronics don't print in store coupons.... no employee in the electronics nor did the cashier even know about this coupon, probably because most people just go ahead and buy their electronics IN the electronics section.

Here's a real image of mine
2mmec1w.jpg

Tried to get a 2nd one to print yesterday with a Dead Rising XB1 pre-order and a Ryse XB1 pre-order and no luck. Was able to get one the other day with two different pre-order cards.

I got three coupons tonight after buying nine coozies, each in separate transactions. They printed off every fourth transaction. I found a dime on the floor by the register which I used to pay for all of them.

btw you cant use the 30% coupon and the preorder cards on the same item, tried last week and it negates the other offer.

I did this and it worked on the second reservation.  Only PS4 game left with a preorder was WatchDogs.  Thanks OP!

Picked my coupon up this evening after getting two pre-order cards for AC4 on 360 and Pokemon X on 3DS (yeah.. pre-order cards are expired?).  Hoping this adds to the deal next week.

Edit: Anyone think the '30% off with purchase of two video games' means the entire purchase?  I've seen other % off but they say the specific item without 'with.'

Picked my coupon up this evening after getting two pre-order cards for AC4 on 360 and Pokemon X on 3DS (yeah.. pre-order cards are expired?). Hoping this adds to the deal next week.

Edit: Anyone think the '30% off with purchase of two video games' means the entire purchase? I've seen other % off but they say the specific item without 'with.'
The coupon will take 30% off two games. When the cashier scans the coupon, the words "coupon used" will appear underneath the two games.

Worked for me, I just got my 30% OFF coupon by buying two preorder cards.

I hope this works with the b2g1.

This is really the deal I want.  I don't even want 3 games.  Going to go and get a Watch Dogs preorder card and an AC4 tomorrow on the front register and hope for a coupon.  

snagged my coupon, tried at one target with watch dogs and ac4 seperate transactions for ps4 at front register no dice.. so i tried another target with just watch dogs for ps4 and got it.

Who'da thunk the cozies would do the trick.  Got the coupon on the 2nd transaction.

Then rang up the grocery items I had and got a $5 off 50 purchase coupon.  Now to see if I can combine it all.

bread's done
Back