3DS XL $159.99 @ Best Buy (Dec 9-15)

Back4more

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
Found next weeks flyer at BB today. the blue/black, red/black, and pink/white 3DS XL's will be on sale for $159.99 Dec 9th thru 15th. I tried to get the price matched today but the salesperson wouldnt go for it. so I paid the $200 and I'll go back and get the price match sunday.

fuck, fuck, fuck. I had XL in my cart from yesterday with a free $20 and it was still showing as free with this deal then like an idiot I added another DS and the free gift card went away. fuck. Edit- So if you have one the deal from yesterday in your cart with the free giftcard you can potentially get a even sweeter deal.

[quote name='wilflare']brother insist on getting a Flame Red 3DS. and it seems like the one with Mario Land isn't available for shipping. : bleh[/QUOTE]

Seems available at every store near me for pickup though.

[quote name='cheaphuck']fuck, fuck, fuck. I had XL in my cart from yesterday with a free $20 and it was still showing as free with this deal then like an idiot I added another DS and the free gift card went away. fuck. Edit- So if you have one the deal from yesterday in your cart with the free giftcard you can potentially get a even sweeter deal.[/QUOTE]
It wouldn't have went through.

[quote name='finstersucks']Target topped that. Same deal except they ran that $10 gc with purchase over $50 coupon same week. Plus 5% red card and they had $8 off $80 coupons. Got the red 3ds for under $100.[/QUOTE]
Are you talking about last week? Target was $130 before counting the $10 GC, not $120. 5% cashback thru a few credit cards for bestbuy, might have even been 10% last year. I don't see how it is possible to get it under $100.

if you got one for 199 + 20 CG for the mk bundle blue, can you PM this offer? (159 for the mk bundle blue)

if not GRRRR :cry:

if so, wow 139 for an xl mk bundle :D

[quote name='cheaphuck']fuck, fuck, fuck. I had XL in my cart from yesterday with a free $20 and it was still showing as free with this deal then like an idiot I added another DS and the free gift card went away. fuck. Edit- So if you have one the deal from yesterday in your cart with the free giftcard you can potentially get a even sweeter deal.[/QUOTE]

doesn't matter, it would't given you an error "the promotion xxxx is no longer valid" message.

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']Any chance amazon will price match 3DS XL?[/QUOTE]

I will be nice and answer this. They don't sell the 3DS XL directly so no, they won't price match.

[quote name='scottman']Seems available at every store near me for pickup though.

It wouldn't have went through.

Are you talking about last week? Target was $130 before counting the $10 GC, not $120. 5% cashback thru a few credit cards for bestbuy, might have even been 10% last year. I don't see how it is possible to get it under $100.[/QUOTE]

Nope last year. I won't be surprise if target has the same best buy 3dxl deal next week. It was the same thing last year, everyone jumped on the best buy deal and midweek the target ad came out.

[quote name='Electro']All this gamestop credit i got today! Wished they price matched. :([/QUOTE]
I saw the blue Mario Kart 3ds xl bundle in store at Gamestop, but it was $199 and probably will be that price there for years lol

[quote name='monkeymanofmars']Any chance amazon will price match 3DS XL?[/QUOTE]
I dont even see the blue MK bundle anywhere on Amazon. I was going to send in a price request

[quote name='CaboWabo']Is there any way to call in and price match on Target.com or can you only price match in person at Target?[/QUOTE]

In the same boat. Have around $60 left on this gift card I have.

Will go back tomorrow and PM my Mario Kart XL. I already used my $20 gc, so if they take it away, don't mind just getting back $20. Still better than nothing.

My plan is to price match at Target for the Blue XL w/ Mario Kart and use my employee discount. I was on the fence about getting one, but if I can get Mario Kart with it, then I think now is the time. We had a ton of bundles today when I left.

[quote name='thetruth1983']I've been having the same debate with myself. I have a Zelda 3DS complete with box and everything. For some reason, I just can't bring myself to get rid of it.[/QUOTE] Just hold it then man, its a hell of a system a true gem.

Also wonder if anyone who bought the Mario Kart 3DS last week can price match and keep the GC like so many people do with the preorder games (or is that bonus in RZ points?)

[quote name='Psybuster']Also wonder if anyone who bought the Mario Kart 3DS last week can price match and keep the GC like so many people do with the preorder games (or is that bonus in RZ points?)[/QUOTE]

from what i told, Best Buy ties in when the Gift Card was issued out...so they know when a Gift Card was issued out / with what promotion and so on. So, I'm assuming, it'll cancel out the Gift Card or they won't accept the return / price match without the Gift Card, atleast, by default

Had like $140 laying around in RZ Certs and GCs. $34 incl tax for me to jump into the 3DS scene. Nice!

Edit: WOW the super mario 3d land flame red is only $129. Might have to reconsider which one to purchase!

When you price match the Mario Kart 3DS XL bundle, do they refund the tax from the $199.99 or $179.99 (minus gift card) price point?

[quote name='mgford11']Had like $140 laying around in RZ Certs and GCs. $34 incl tax for me to jump into the 3DS scene. Nice!

Edit: WOW the super mario 3d land flame red is only $129. Might have to reconsider which one to purchase![/QUOTE]

The red Mario land is not XL though. The blue Mario Kart is a 3DS XL system. Might as well go for the bigger XL

[quote name='Jav0r']When you price match the Mario Kart 3DS XL bundle, do they refund the tax from the $199.99 or $179.99 (minus gift card) price point?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure but I think they do $179.99 if you already used the giftcard... Either way, you'll loose the giftcard. Still getting back $20 if you already used the giftcard isn't bad either :D

[quote name='Jav0r']When you price match the Mario Kart 3DS XL bundle, do they refund the tax from the $199.99 or $179.99 (minus gift card) price point?[/QUOTE]

Whatever amount they refund you, you will also receive the taxes back for that amount.

Just bit on this offer, 3ds xl with mario kart. The Wife is going to kill me.
This month Wii u+2 games,+ 6 black friday xbox games+ 3ds xl now.

Hoping i can sell my 3ds+mario kart+tails of the abyss for around $150. To make some of this back

[quote name='foreinter']Damn, the Discover card website is at maintenance. I could get about 10% cash back if it's available[/QUOTE]

Don't you get charged/swiped at pickup? If so, the Discover cashback won't work. Can anyone confirm? I've never ordered for store pickup before.

[quote name='MakaveliLPC']Would price matching at target negate their $20 gift card promo? $160 - $20gc would be awesome.[/QUOTE]
I don't think anyone knows for sure. I've been waiting for someone to go try it lol

Someone on SD is saying target price matched but didn't include the gc.

Should I put this on my Xmas list? I've wanted a 3DS, but have been holding off for a possible future release of the system with longer battery life and dual joystiqs. Do you need dual joystiqs for any of the big games? I don't plan on playing any FPS games in the system.

[quote name='chunlirocks']Any way to sell the MK7 install ?[/QUOTE]

really? you're really asking this question?

---

thanks to whoever posted about the mk7 bundle being part of the sale. Couldn't resist.

Amazon TIV for a 3ds XL is $177. The flipping profit isn't much but I'm triple dipping on credit card rewards points + reward zone points + club nintendo points along the way. And I can always use amazon credit.

Clearly the Vita. At these close out prices for the 3DS XL, Nintendo must be getting ready to release their new handheld in a few weeks.

[quote name='mrbungle']Clearly the Vita. At these close out prices for the 3DS XL, Nintendo must be getting ready to release their new handheld in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]

Lol....

So tempting, terrific price. I wonder if Target will price match. Got a few GCs there.

[quote name='mrbungle']Clearly the Vita. At these close out prices for the 3DS XL, Nintendo must be getting ready to release their new handheld in a few weeks.[/QUOTE]
*snrk*

Went to bestbuy to trade games in wasn't going to buy unless I could get some credits built up. Got my tradein giftcard, had associate pull a mario kart xl bundle from cage and it does ring up $159.99 at the register. Good news if anyone wanted to go in and purchase at store.

I just bought the blue xl non Mario kart bundle( they didn't have one). Do you guys think I can go back and exchange the xl I just baught for the.Mario bundle?

[quote name='bobbarker24']I just bought the blue xl non Mario kart bundle( they didn't have one). Do you guys think I can go back and exchange the xl I just baught for the.Mario bundle?[/QUOTE]You should be able to since they're both the same price; if an employee gives you trouble, just speak with a manager and/or have them scan the MK7 bundle so they see they're equally priced.

bread's done
Back