A five star OTT by a five star CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Figures, they cant raise enough money to fix the statewide debt, but apparently they can raise more than a million dollars OVERNIGHT to throw the lakers a parade.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT

SeanR: Good Luck! And are you gonna get to the Apple Store early on Friday?[/QUOTE]

Thanks, mang. I've been waiting for this raise for awhile.

And I can't get there until about 5:15ish. I just called the Apple store though. The guy was really nice and explained that Apple is using the reserve system to know how many to order. He said they haven't specified yet if they will be holding those for the day or not.

In the big scheme of things, if I don't get one from the Apple store or the 3 Best Buys near me, it's not a big deal. Apple apparently replenishes it's stock pretty quickly.

[quote name='seanr1221']
In the big scheme of things, if I don't get one from the Apple store or the 3 Best Buys near me, it's not a big deal. Apple apparently replenishes it's stock pretty quickly.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, Best Buy is gonna have them at launch too? That's a change from previous launches.

Watching the social revolution in Iran in real time on Twitter is blowing me away. I'm setting up a proxy for them when I get home.

@stopahmadi and @persiankiwi and @change_for_Iran are the guys I'm following right now.

[quote name='manthing']Dang, Disney gives you a free :br: for your birfday?

Too bad the choices stink.[/QUOTE]

Hows that? (Disney Movie Club or the Rewards program?)

Also, you guys were right about the Die Hard collection. The damn thing is in a single "quad case" too. :???:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Hows that? (Disney Movie Club or the Rewards program?)[/QUOTE]

It was from the Rewards program. They sent me a happy birthday email with a code for 25 reward points, and an offer of a free :br: if you pay $2.95 for S/H.

The choices were:

High School Musical 2
Enchanted
Gameplan
National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons

It was really tough to have to choose between Enchanted and HSM. :whistle2:(

I'm watching this R. Kelly - Trapped in the Closet saga and it's straight up ridiculous. R. Kelly's character has absolutely nothing to do with the first 15 minutes but the entire time he talks about shooting somebody because he's confused. It's worth watching though.

[quote name='manthing']It was from the Rewards program. They sent me a happy birthday email with a code for 25 reward points, and an offer of a free :br: if you pay $2.95 for S/H.

The choices were:

High School Musical 2
Enchanted
Gameplan
National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons

It was really tough to have to choose between Enchanted and HSM. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

When did they start doing this? All I got for my b-day was 25 DMR points...I'd love to get in on Enchanted or Meet The Robinsons for $3

I was doodooin' and every person that came in to pee didn't wash their hands on the way out. Sick. Three "big shots" walkin' around with their hand smelling like a penis, unless they just used their hips to aim and peed all over the floor. :whistle2:|

It's kind of really fucked up that the local news just calmly reported that the Iranian government is trying to "calm the situation".

My sister and I found my cousin's camera laying around. Of course, we had to go through the pics and came across a set of him and some chick with some typical "MySpace" pictures and I said, "Is that his girlfriend?" -- "It looks like it." 3 pictures later was the same girl making out with another dude. I almost feel bad for the kid since he was a flamboyant young boy.

Well that went well. Not as much as I wanted but pretty close. I'll make more next year when I have some grad credits under my belt which is nice.

[quote name='Rocko']It's kind of really fucked up that the local news just calmly reported that the Iranian government is trying to "calm the situation".[/QUOTE]

Isn't that exactly what they said post Katrina about the sheriffs going door to door confiscating guns in N.O.LA?

Mox, I haven't even gotten that RAM repacked yet, but I'll try and get it out this week. School is grinding to a close (mid next week is the end of the semester) and everything is piling on. I haven't forgotten though.

[quote name='Magehart']Can you still earn achievements while the Live system is down?[/QUOTE]

Yup. My question would be...do they assign a date of when you earned it while Live is down...my OCD hates when I earn achievements offline and there's no date.

[quote name='manthing']I dunno when they started it LP. It might be a trial/test kind of thing, as the offer expires 7/31[/QUOTE]

Damn...hope it sticks around till at least January.

[quote name='Magehart']Can you still earn achievements while the Live system is down?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but the date won't show up on your profile, and they won't be uploaded to xbox.com/whatever other sites you may use like 360voice until you play the game again while connected to live.

[quote name='lordwow']Yes, but the date won't show up on your profile, and they won't be uploaded to xbox.com/whatever other sites you may use like 360voice until you play the game again while connected to live.[/QUOTE]

Bummer...guess no games for me tonight then. Time to catch up on TV.

[quote name='manthing']That's what I chose. I never saw it before.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed that movie. I especially enjoyed the dinosaur. :lol:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Watching the social revolution in Iran in real time on Twitter is blowing me away. I'm setting up a proxy for them when I get home.

@stopahmadi and @persiankiwi and @change_for_Iran are the guys I'm following right now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Liquid 2']

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Bummer...guess no games for me tonight then. Time to catch up on TV.[/QUOTE]

So you're not going to play anything on your 360 because live is down? I'm not seeing the reasoning here, unless all you have to play is games that rely on live for multiplayer... :whistle2:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back