A five star OTT by a five star CAG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']So you're not going to play anything on your 360 because live is down? I'm not seeing the reasoning here, unless all you have to play is games that rely on live for multiplayer... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

I hate obtaining achievements with no date...an OCD thing.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']So you're not going to play anything on your 360 because live is down? I'm not seeing the reasoning here, unless all you have to play is games that rely on live for multiplayer... :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

We know that's not true. He's had Ghostbusters on his GT for 5 days now.

And now he had GH: Smash Hits too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup. My question would be...do they assign a date of when you earned it while Live is down...my OCD hates when I earn achievements offline and there's no date.[/QUOTE]

Don't that dates on the achievements disappear eventually anyway? I'm pretty sure that I've gotten achievements that showed that date on them when I first got them , but they don't show a date now.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Don't that dates on the achievements disappear eventually anyway? I'm pretty sure that I've gotten achievements that showed that date on them when I first got them , but they don't show a date now.[/QUOTE]

No...the dates should stay there permanently.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nah...I don't get the whole Trophies with levels and all that...I'll stick to achievements.[/QUOTE]

Don't mess with the original!

I've decided to take an unpaid week off between finishing my current job and starting my new one in mid-July. Especially since I'll have to pack and move.

Half rack of ribs, chicken leg + thigh and baked beans for lunch. That was a serious lunch considering I will sometimes skip it all together.

[quote name='Eviltude']Half rack of ribs, chicken leg + thigh and baked beans for lunch. That was a serious lunch considering I will sometimes skip it all together.[/QUOTE]
Now you'll want to nap.

Just started R6 Vegas 2. Never played the first. It's definitely different.

I've got a bunch of games to play. I want to rent Prototype sometime, too.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope...R6V allowed 4 player co-op...R6V2 only allows 2 player co-op, therefore R6V > R6V2[/QUOTE]

Do you know what ">" and "

[quote name='lordwow']R6v2 < R6v1[/QUOTE]
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Nope...R6V allowed 4 player co-op...R6V2 only allows 2 player co-op, therefore R6V > R6V2[/QUOTE]
[quote name='tiredfornow']#-o @ LinkinPrime[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

oh.my.god.

:rofl:

So where are you moving to wow since you didn't get that lead filled death trap?

I hate it when new seasons of shows don't start when you think they will. :(

Jeez I can't leave you guys alone for more than a minute... I'm going to have to stop sleeping AND eating.

JJ: As of right now, I'll be moving into the apartment on campus and we'll be moving the misses and baby probably in with family. I'll probably be living up on campus Mon-Thu, and then be home with them on Fri-Sun.

Not ideal, but hopefully it'll fasttrack me into a promotion to Full Time/free grad classes.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I really want that 24 inch Dell monitor that is on sale.[/QUOTE]

My mom just said she'd give me cash for my hastings card, so I'm ordering this. Cool.

I just walked into the garage to find my stepdad smoking a joint. I knew he smoked, but it was still awkward.

[quote name='DarthPuma']My mom just said she'd give me cash for my hastings card, so I'm ordering this. Cool.

I just walked into the garage to find my stepdad smoking a joint. I knew he smoked, but it was still awkward.[/QUOTE]

"If (step)Dad got the blunt, I'm the second one to hit it" -???

[quote name='lordwow']Jeez I can't leave you guys alone for more than a minute... I'm going to have to stop sleeping AND eating.

JJ: As of right now, I'll be moving into the apartment on campus and we'll be moving the misses and baby probably in with family. I'll probably be living up on campus Mon-Thu, and then be home with them on Fri-Sun.

Not ideal, but hopefully it'll fasttrack me into a promotion to Full Time/free grad classes.[/QUOTE]
Well i hope it works out, suck being away from family like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back