Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Lightning Deals Every Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[IMG-R=5198]10321[/IMG-R][preview]Amazon Black Friday Deals Week kicks off now! According to Amazon, "These limited-supply offers will go quickly but we'll add new ones throughout the day, every day". We'll try to keep this post as up-to-date as possible, but check the Amazon Black Friday Deals Week Page often so you don't miss out!

iconamazon.gif
Amazon Black Friday Deals Week - Video Games

Tuesday's Deals (discussion starts here)
Clues or Guesses listed below. Title and price revealed at times listed below.

6AM PST / 9AM EST
:360: Smackdown vs Raw 2010 $39.98

8AM PST / 11AM EST
:360: Saw $39.98

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:pc: Bioshock $4.99
:wii: Bakugan Battle Brawlers $25
:ps3: Need for Speed: Undercover $10

10AM PST / 1PM EST
:360: Batman Arkham Asylum [Collector's Edition] $49.99

12PM PST / 3PM EST

iconamazon.gif
Assassins Creed II $49.98
:ds: Metallic Rose DS Lite $97.98
:360: Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2010 $23.99
:360: Midnight Club: LA $10
:wii: Carnival Games $10

3PM PST / 6PM EST
:360: Tekken 6 Limited Edition Bundle $59.98

6PM PST / 9PM EST
:360: Tales of Vesperia $14.98

8PM PST / 11PM EST
:360: Star Ocean: The Last Hope $25.98

[/preview]

Upcoming Featured Deals (thanks, Darkchaos91)

Tuesday:

• :360: DJ Hero Bundle with Turntable
Wednesday:

• :360: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen
  • :ps3: Guitar Hero Smash Hits
  • :wii: Rapala: We Fish with Rod Bundle
Thursday:

• :wii: We Ski and Snowboard
  • :ps3: Tekken 6
Friday:

• :ds: Nintendo DSi Bundle with 5 Pre-installed Titles
  • :360: Xbox 360 Bundle with 2 Games
  • :360: Xbox 360 Limited-Edition Console
  • :ps3: PlayStation 120 GB Bundle with 2 Games

Deal History

Monday's Lightning Deals - Expired:[hiddenlist]

9AM PST / 12PM EST
:wii: New Play Control! Pikmin $14.98
:ps3: COD 4: GOTY Edition $25
:360: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:ps3: Rock Band 2 Special Edition $70
:wii: Big Beach Sports $10
:360: UFC 2009 Undisputed $25

12PM PST / 3PM EST Guesses or Clues below:
:wii: COD: World at War $27
:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Crimson/Black $97.98
[/hiddenlist]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='testaroo']I got Tekken and NFS added to my cart during the deal and saw the discounts. I came back just now and found all the discounts weren't showing up on my cart. Called CS rep and asked him why since they usually stay till end of the day and he flat out said that's not the case and I had to checkout the items within the allotted promotion time.
And he was pretty rude about it too(local rep I assume since he had no accent).

Anyway I hit the checkout button just for the heck of it and discounts appeared back.[/QUOTE]

I have the same problem as I have claimed the midnight club earlier today but haven't checkout yet. I thought the deal was gone but then i click on checkout and the discount appear on the last page (order confirmation page) :lol:

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']tales of vesperia has already been like 15 before on DOTD iirc[/QUOTE]

Correct! Unfortunately, I missed out on the deal for some dumb reasons. :lol:

if tales of vesperia is $10, I will be a very happy person!

and I'll also tell all of you that I called it because I mentioned the possibility of it in one of my 10 million posts in this thread :D

[quote name='Justin42']Keep in mind, they've changed the lightning deal terms and conditions to say that stock MIGHT run out and you're out of luck, so just having it in your cart is no longer a guarantee you get the price (since they used to actually put out fewer coupons than they had stock but seem to have abandoned that of late.. :/ )[/QUOTE]

Oh wow, I had a $98 DS Lite in my cart, and it looked like they took away the discount, but when I went through to the end of checkout, the discount was still there. Whew. I guess they are having some weirdness w/their cart today.

[quote name='Penguin1084']if tales of vesperia is $10, I will be a very happy person!

and I'll also tell all of you that I called it because I mentioned the possibility of it in one of my 10 million posts in this thread :D[/QUOTE]
Sorry friend, it is $15. I have seen the future and this I proclaim. :(

I'd just be really happy if Star Ocean went $20 or below. I got the guide for a penny from BB a few weeks back, and really want to play it. XD I already have both the regular and special edition of Vesperia, and both were worth every penny (keeping the regular one sealed). Fantastic game hands down.

[quote name='pRINCESS-iSABELA']haha, it can be tales of vesperia, but it very well maybe last remnant or infinite discovery...[/QUOTE]
It's Tales of Vesperia.
[quote name='NJMane']Hey Jodou, how do you know the prices before they are up?[/QUOTE]
Magic.

So what's the dealio with Amazon's Black Friday deals themselves -- are they still going to be putting up a bunch of hot deals at 3am Friday morning, or are these Lightning Deals replacing that?

is it okay to add to the cart and later decide what else to add to make it 25$ plus order free shipping? Or the check out needs to happen before the deal expires during these lightening deals?

I bought two copies of ToV for $15 each last time... Still haven't opened either. XD

If it is 10, maybe I will do another... IDK. Of my two, one is for me the other I will sell in a few years. XD

As mentioned a few messages up, even if it shows as the regular price, still go to the final checkout page. If you had it in your cart, the final page may still show the discounted price!

This happened to me earlier today with the $10 ps3 game.

Need to get this one for a friend for x-mas present. I already have 4 copies (2 of each version (one of each sealed and opened))

EDIT: got one. damn 42% already!

[quote name='Jodou']Sorry friend, it is $15. I have seen the future and this I proclaim. :([/QUOTE]

:(

that's ok. $15 is still biting price for me :)

but, if this were chrono trigger, i'd change time and make it somehow drop to $10!

....but this isn't... so i'll stop now >.

Couldn't resist getting in on this, Its a decent stick for Tekken style controls not so much SF, I sold the Tekken 5 stick earlier this year for 65 and you can easily sell this stick and net the game for free.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Did super saver shipping on ToV. Hopefully it will still go through since it was below $25.[/QUOTE]
Yep, you're good since the pre-discount price is $28.

[quote name='Jodou']How is the game anyways? I hate buying 360 games, but if it's worth $15 I'll pick it up.[/QUOTE]

Battle system is awesome, everything else is pretty lame

Kept me occupied for 50 hours

damn these are going fast. glad I managed to snag one for my buddy for Christmas. He is going to be stoked to play this. Hopefully it keeps him quite busy until ME2 comes out in Jan

Also ToV is the best JRPG on the 360 and the best of this gen so far. Granted the story is a bit of a cookie cutter one but everything about the game is awesome.

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Did super saver shipping on ToV. Hopefully it will still go through since it was below $25.[/QUOTE]

Hells yeah, me too. $15 shipped is GREAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back