Amazon: SMT: Devil Summoner 2 w/ plush $36.99

Honestly, if you're paying for the shipping you deserve priority. Free Saver Shipping is supposed to make you wait, that's why they don't charge you.

[quote name='bojay1997']But, how exactly does this save Amazon any money by delaying your order and therefore the date they can charge your credit card? It's not like they have absolutely zero additional warehouse staffing or something. I guess I can't really complain because I have never had more than a day or two delay after release for FSSS, but the argument that Amazon is delaying orders because people get free shipping doesn't really seem to make much business sense.[/QUOTE]

The point is to entice you to pay for shipping, not to save them money

looks like they numbered them. I asked the manager at gamestop when I picked mine up (had credit to spend) and mine was 11121. He got one that was somewhere in the 24000's also. I am guessing there will be more than enough to go around. Now I am debating going and getting another one so I can keep this bad boy sealed. The plushie is pretty cool!

Ugh, just opened my two from Amazon. One has the crap mangled out of one corner and the other, the plushie has fallen out of it's holder and is facing backwards. Now how am I supposed to proudly display one of these? I guess it's a good thing I kept my GS preorders, since I can pick one up if it's in mint shape and either keep it or return one of these less than perfect ones. Overall, I'm very pleased with this package though!

Oh and mine were numbered in the 36xxx range.

well... I wonder if concern begins to appear.

Hello,

Please let me apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced as a result of this particular order.

I've check the product detail page on Amazon.com, and it appears the item is not eligible for the release date shipping option.

We only offer the Release-Date Delivery option when we know we can get the item from our suppliers in time to meet our delivery promise to you. It is possible that this item will become eligible as the release date gets closer and we've confirmed our inventory.

Further, I looking into your order, I see that "Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha versus King Abaddon" is back-ordered. I'm sorry about this delay--we certainly didn't expect that this would happen.

I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to "One-Day Shipping" at no extra charge. The new estimate for delivery is May 19.

Although the shipping method is faster, it'll still take some time to get the video game. As soon as we receive more stock, we'll ship your order and send you an e-mail to let you know.

WTF! I have not gotten a shipping confirmation, yet it says it will arrive the 15th. Unless they do some shipping magic, it will not come the 15th :mad: Those dirty basts

[quote name='sum41rcks1']I got number 02 yay! lol[/QUOTE]

Didn't you leave? And don't you owe people money for some auctions?

Back on topic, I'm thinking about looking around at local game stores to see If I can score the bundle. I already have to wait a long time for them to even consider shipping the game and that's most likely just the game itself. Hopefully a store around here still has one laying around.

[quote name='Indignate']Didn't you leave? And don't you owe people money for some auctions?

Back on topic, I'm thinking about looking around at local game stores to see If I can score the bundle. I already have to wait a long time for them to even consider shipping the game and that's most likely just the game itself. Hopefully a store around here still has one laying around.[/QUOTE]

Try GS
Some GSs are expecting their shipments today.
You should be able to score one if you hurry.

I'm pretty sure first prints would go to employee, family, and acquaintances as well as stocks for the company itself. In any case, a photo is better then words; but i hardly care at all soo yah...

after reading page after page about not being able to pay anyone for anything, you can afford yet another game...and you got #02, too? hah.

i smell BS coming from your direction.

At the GameStop I picked up my copy at, 2 of the game copies were in upside down
laugh.gif
!

I have #21982!

[quote name='MarkMan']At the GameStop I picked up my copy at, 2 of the game copies were in upside down
laugh.gif
!

I have #21982![/QUOTE]

That's a good year!

I grabbed one just now from Amazon. Since the pics are still up with the doll it will probably still have the doll, and I doubt they made a run as yet without the outer box and doll. No sense in waiting 24-48 hours for Amazon support to confirm it.

If not then back it goes.

I got my preorder from Gamestop. #0730, my box wasn't really "sealed" though. There was supposed to be plastic on the outside of the box, no? All of them had the dot seal gamestop uses on gutted games. I should chew my manager out cause of this.

[quote name='fairtrade']Judging by the pics? Nah, probably just had a sticker seal on the outer box.

That or the GS employees were huggling ur plushie! :roll:[/QUOTE]

I've seen a few on eBay that look like they have outer plastic. I actually work for this Gamestop so I didn't know since when I came in the entire shipment was open and like that. Didn't know if Gamestop did it, or my manager did and actually didn't think to ask until I was already gone. No big deal though, just curious if any other Gamestops had outside plastic.

I couldn't think of a more appropriate number. But do remember to wipe.

[quote name='capturedpenguin']I've seen a few on eBay that look like they have outer plastic.[/QUOTE]

Hm. Interesting. Anyone order from Amazon/Buy.com that got theirs have shrinkwrap?

I got my order in before the plush was no longer mentioned on the site. I got FSSS, so it's not due out until the 19th, but I still hope I get the plush. It pushed me over the edge in getting the game.

[quote name='capturedpenguin']I got my preorder from Gamestop. #0730, my box wasn't really "sealed" though. There was supposed to be plastic on the outside of the box, no? All of them had the dot seal gamestop uses on gutted games. I should chew my manager out cause of this.[/QUOTE]
I'd be pretty mad about that. You had a preorder, so there was absolutely no reason to have gutted the game.

[quote name='capturedpenguin']I got my preorder from Gamestop. #0730, my box wasn't really "sealed" though. There was supposed to be plastic on the outside of the box, no? All of them had the dot seal gamestop uses on gutted games. I should chew my manager out cause of this.[/QUOTE]
Do you have any pictures?
I have 1 pre-order from GS and 1 from Amazon, they look the same to me.

No, all the copies of the game came like that.

I picked up my copy from GameCrazy before and it was sealed with a circle seal. No shrinkwrap or plastic wrapping around it.

plasticl.jpg

Sorta looks like it has plastic on the top. But now I'm thinking it might just be my eyes from a long day. I didn't mean to start any crazy assumptions. Sorry about that guys. Thanks for the clarification.

Whet and checked a Gamestop on the way to my brothers house. The guys there had no idea what I was talking about when I asked about the bundle. I still got two more in my area and a Gamecrazy as well. Hopefully I get lucky tomorrow.

[quote name='willardhaven']I got 14,716... I envy the people who get #1 and #666.[/QUOTE]

I'd like any of the repeat number ones, like 7777, 11111, etc. I got 7265 from my GS preorder.

[quote name='Rave Child']I'd like any of the repeat number ones, like 7777, 11111, etc. I got 7265 from my GS preorder.[/QUOTE]

LoL i was close to 11111 since I got 11121... damnit! So close that would have been cool! :)

My order's shipping estimate changed to May 26th last night but is now back to May 18th... and it's being ready to for shipping. So I guess I'm getting the bundle... hopefully.

[quote name='willardhaven']The box is very nice, I just want the game though so I'm hoping this goes for at least double the price.[/QUOTE]

Not quite. For the whole bundle itself, the going rate on ebay seems to be $50-55 with free shipping. So subtract off about $7 to send through the mail and chop off roughly 20% for ebay and Paypal fees and you are looking at about $2 profit even for the whole bundle.

bread's done
Back