Amazon Warehouse Deals -- Penny Deals Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my order today with Madden 11, Killzone 3, and Crysis 2. My only issue is that Killzone 3 was marked "Not for Resale" and I thought Amazon wouldn't accept games marked as "Not for Resale".

I guess I really can't complain. A full version of a game for $0.01 in ANY condition is amazing.

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']So, I'm taking it the CAGs that got multiple copies of games aren't gonna help other CAGs out?[/QUOTE]

i wish, since none of mine went through :cry:

but i also cant blame them for not helping. they'd have a million CAGS/lurkers hitting them up for games.

sucks cause penny games are what I can afford...stupid unemployment

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']So, I'm taking it the CAGs that got multiple copies of games aren't gonna help other CAGs out?[/QUOTE]

Of course not, I think it is quite obvious that they are all hoarders, which is against what this site is all about: [quote name='Madrocsz']Don’t Be A Hoarder – No one likes that person who buys out a store’s inventory of a particular deal just because it’s good. While flipping is encouraged please be considerate of others who might want to partake in a deal. If you post that you “purchased 20 copies” of a particular item don’t expect praise in return. It could happen to you.[/QUOTE] Source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=302866

Hey if anyone wants to trade me a copy of their Killzone 3, Cod Black Ops (360) or Assassins Creed (360) and would like to trade, let me know.

I have Crysis 2, Madden 11 and LA Noire

This is an amazing haul guys. Lucky ass CAGs :D

For those of y'all who have bough extras of

:ps3:Portal 2
:ps3:L.A. Noire
:360:CoD: Black Ops
:360:Homefront
:360:Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

PM me and let me know y'alls asking price. Congrats to those who received their .01 games :drool:

Looking for an XB360 copy of Black Ops. If anyone has one they'd like to trade or sell, please send me a PM. Thanks.

[quote name='doodmandood']Wow.. just wow.

I take a few days off and I go and miss penny games.

What was the story on this?[/QUOTE]
Amazon Warehouse glitch where a handful of games were marked down to a penny for literally a few minutes last Saturday.

[quote name='bardockkun']Amazon Warehouse glitch where a handful of games were marked down to a penny for literally a few minutes last Saturday.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the prices were marked down until at least 7am CST as that is when I ordered my last game. So more like 12 hours.

[quote name='Courier Guy']Actually, the prices were marked down until at least 7am CST as that is when I ordered my last game. So more like 12 hours.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but it wasn't 12 hours straight. It was literally a few minutes or seconds at a time within that stretch.

Yeah, I offered $25 for two games. If someone's not interested in a $24.98 profit, I don't know what we're doing here.

The Eagles have landed! :whee: All together I got:

Crysis 2 (360)
Homefront (360) (Includes Online pass, but haven't tried to redeem it yet) UPDATE: Pass Worked!
Dead Space 2 (360) (Includes Online pass, but haven't tried to redeem it yet) UPDATE: Code was used
Bulletstorm: Epic edition (360) (Includes Online pass, but haven't tried to redeem it yet) UPDATE: Pass Didn't work
Brink(360)
Dragon Age 2 (360)
Call of Duty Black ops (360)
L.A. Noire (PS3) (Came with "The Consul's Car" Dlc) UPDATE: Code worked!
Portal 2 (PS3)
Killzone 3

Best $0.10 I've ever spent. Hardest part is deciding which to play first :drool:
2/4 On the codes isn't bad on the codes I suppose

Last edited by a moderator:
Received Assassin's Creed Brotherhood today! If anybody wants to trade penny-deals, I'm looking for one of these:

Homefront
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm
Brink
Dragon Age 2
Black Ops
Killzone 3

I love how every other time my UPS guy delivers and I'm not home, he drops the packages at the leasing office. EXCEPT TODAY! He decided to attempt to deliver again tomorrow. Bastard.

I CAN"T believe I missed out on this. I guess it may have gotten canceled anyways. And to think I was home sick on saturday anyways instead of out at the bar or something. I'm not really that interested in much of what was available, but I would've taken a copy of pretty much everything for that price!

SOOOOOO jealous!

Anybody able to get multiple copies of .01 blops for xbox and want to trade for ps3 PM me.

[quote name='Courier Guy']Of course not, I think it is quite obvious that they are all hoarders, which is against what this site is all about [/QUOTE] Just because you didn't get in on this deal doesn't mean that anyone owes you anything.

[quote name='Rozz']Just because you didn't get in on this deal doesn't mean that anyone owes you anything.[/QUOTE]

If you could read, you would see that I did in fact get in on the deal. [quote name='Courier Guy']Actually, the prices were marked down until at least 7am CST as that is when I ordered my last game. So more like 12 hours.[/QUOTE]

I also never said anything about anyone owing me anything. Learn to read moron.

dump off

2x la noir
and anotehr game for 70 best buy trade in.

Still got
Dead space 2 and dragon age 2 im thinking of dumping to goozex

[quote name='Survivalism']Yeah, I offered $25 for two games. If someone's not interested in a $24.98 profit, I don't know what we're doing here.[/QUOTE]
What games did you want? If they're ones I get i'll gladly take you up on that offer. All my stuff should be here tomorrow.

Well I'm looking for Brotherhood, Dead Space 2, Crysis 2, Killzone 3 and Black Ops if anyone (such as Donkey132) would be willing to sell at a reasonable price. But yeah, I thought the spirit of CAG was to save money and if possible help others out.

Anyways, congrats to those who got them, sad I missed out but hey, there is always another deal somewhere.

Second shipment:

20110907172949226.jpg

Total haul:

20110907172959350.jpg

[quote name='poker360']Second shipment:

20110907172949226.jpg

Total haul:

20110907172959350.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Poker are you looking to trade either a KZ3 or Portal 2? If not I truly understand!

At this point, i don't want to sell anything yet.

If i decide to, i'll make a thread in CAG game trading and link it in here.

If i decide to, the following would be available:

Fallout New Vegas (multiple copies of course..)
Portal 2 - 1 copy
Crysis 2 - 4 copies

[quote name='poker360']At this point, i don't want to sell anything yet.

If i decide to, i'll make a thread in CAG game trading and link it in here.

If i decide to, the following would be available:

Fallout New Vegas (multiple copies of course..)
Portal 2 - 1 copy
Crysis 2 - 4 copies[/QUOTE]

If you are looking to trade something for a Portal 2 what would you look to trade for? I just was curious so I don't turn in my games yet! :p

My penny games

COD: BO PS3
LA Noire
Brink 360
Dead Space 2 360
Homefront 360

Hey i'll try this again... is any one willing to trade a copy of portal 2 and LA noire (or crysis 2, for those who got multiple copyes) for an EA Origin Account with Crysis 2 and Shift 2 unleashed... and i will add a Dead Space 2 PSN online pass and a Borderlands PSN ALL PASS (for those who got DS2).

If anyone is interested pm me or post here... thanks

[quote name='WV Matsui']If you are looking to trade something for a Portal 2 what would you look to trade for? I just was curious so I don't turn in my games yet! :p

My penny games

COD: BO PS3
LA Noire
Brink 360
Dead Space 2 360
Homefront 360[/QUOTE]

I actually don't want any games, just cash, but i still have yet to decide exactly what i'm going to do.

[quote name='poker360']I actually don't want any games, just cash, but i still have yet to decide exactly what i'm going to do.[/QUOTE]

Ahh nevermind... I am going to cash all of these into BB and was just looking to trade. I will use my credit then. Thanks anyway man!

[quote name='slidecage']dump off

2x la noir
and anotehr game for 70 best buy trade in.

Still got
Dead space 2 and dragon age 2 im thinking of dumping to goozex[/QUOTE]

fix that dumped off the 2 la noirs and crysis or whatever its called for 70 best buy gift card 30% extra

Then found out if i cancell my preorder of Joker 2 i would get my 20 buck reward zone back... so i went back and dumped

Dead space 2 for trade in for Joker 2 (got 18.30 for it)

So im left with

2x Dragon age 2 and Fallout new vegas That i have no clue what im going to do with either sell them or Trade them off...

worse case probally dump them to best buy even though their trade in is very low

if anyone wants to make an offer Pm me cause if i dont hear from anyone i will just toss them on goozex tonight or by the weekend

IMG_0088.jpg

I'm still totally shocked this came in. Also all the extra copies my friends got dibs as early as hell Christmas and Birthday presents. So no flipping from me though GODDAMN I still wish I could've gotten a Crysis or Dead Space 2 on the cheap to go along with this.

Got Killzone and Madden today, traded them in, as they were ps3 versions and I don't currently have a system for them at home. Still can't believe they showed up at all.

If anyone has an extra 360 version of LA Noire I'd take it, please PM me. I'd probably take a few other 360 games, but Noire is the one I really wanted.

Finally got my penny games though UPS didn't show up until around 7:50pm tonight.

Portal 2 (PS3) x1
Crysis 2 (PS3) x1
Killzone 3 (PS3) x1
LA Noire (PS3) x1
Madden 2011 (PS3) x1
Bulletstorm (360) x1

Luckily my Portal 2 steam code worked! Keeping my fingers crossed on the Bulletstorm code though I don't think adds much if I am not mistaken.

[quote name='ticktack']Got Killzone and Madden today, traded them in, as they were ps3 versions and I don't currently have a system for them at home. Still can't believe they showed up at all.

If anyone has an extra 360 version of LA Noire I'd take it, please PM me. I'd probably take a few other 360 games, but Noire is the one I really wanted.[/QUOTE]

Damn - I have a few 360 penny games I would have traded you for Killzone...

For people who want to trade, why not trade the game you don't like to BB or Amazon and then buy it from Warehouse. You probably can make a couple bucks more through this process.

All I see are ps360 games, anyone hit up any PC games?

I'm guessing nothing on the DS/PSP either?

Any ports, I'd rather have on the PC, but for a penny, damn.

[quote name='xycury']All I see are ps360 games, anyone hit up any PC games?

I'm guessing nothing on the DS/PSP either?

Any ports, I'd rather have on the PC, but for a penny, damn.[/QUOTE]

Pretty certain the only things that appeared for a penny were 360 and ps3 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back