Amazon Warehouse Deals -- Penny Deals Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='nixmahn']was DEAD SPACE 2 PS3 ever pennied?

It was the only game I was ever interested in. I'm not seeing proof of it.[/QUOTE]

Not to my knowledge

My shipments arrived yesterday, although i must say im very jealous at the guy who got 89 games...congrats to you man, YOU definitely win! all i got was this...

24o905x.jpg

Oh yeah...and just a little of this:

30981u0.jpg

[quote name='nixmahn']was DEAD SPACE 2 PS3 ever pennied?

It was the only game I was ever interested in. I'm not seeing proof of it.[/QUOTE]

No it was not a penny

[quote name='animemaniac14']My shipments arrived yesterday, although i must say im very jealous at the guy who got 89 games...congrats to you man, YOU definitely win! all i got was this...

24o905x.jpg

30981u0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol: Well played by spoilering it. Well played indeed.

Now I'm really hating missing out on this glitch cuz the UPS guy woulda hated my guts from all of the ones I woulda likely bought up.;)

If anyone wants to hook a CAG up by selling me a copy of Crysis 2 for PS3 that would be awesome. PM if you are a gracious soul. Thanks. And wow some of you got a crazy amount of games. Maybe I should have ordered multiples of everything and my orders would have gone through. Pretty crazy.

I am willing to buy some of the PS3 games for a decent price, especially considering you would have gotten them for .01 . Send me a PM

[quote name='animemaniac14']My shipments arrived yesterday, although i must say im very jealous at the guy who got 89 games...congrats to you man, YOU definitely win! all i got was this...

24o905x.jpg

30981u0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Man no wonder I didnt get the one copy of KZ3 I wanted! :(

Willing to trade or sell?

Nice to see my single copies of Portal and LA Noirse get cancelled while people ordering mass quantites get hooked up. Damn you all!!! :)

[quote name='shrike4242']Trade posts go in the trade forum, people, not in here.[/QUOTE]

So I post something in the trade forum and just hope he sees it? Thanks for the direction!

[quote name='WV Matsui']So I post something in the trade forum and just hope he sees it? Thanks for the direction![/QUOTE]

Attitude FTL. If you wanna know if somebody is interested in a trade, you can send them a PM.

On topic: Great job on all of these ctaches guys. Some of you have hundreds of dollars worth of games for < $1. Good luck using/getting rid of them!

[quote name='rusty']Attitude FTL. If you wanna know if somebody is interested in a trade, you can send them a PM.

On topic: Great job on all of these ctaches guys. Some of you have hundreds of dollars worth of games for < $1. Good luck using/getting rid of them![/QUOTE]

New here sorry

I just don't understand why there are alot of greedy people on here, that received 50+ copies of games, and won't help fellow CAG's out, I mean what you can make a ridiculous profit off 45 titles and help out a few cags at the same time? I just find it hard to believe that people are that selfish. I understand that nobody owes anybody anything, but its still f'd up to see this attitude. /rant

[quote name='iamsobroke']I just don't understand why there are alot of greedy people on here, that received 50+ copies of games, and won't help fellow CAG's out, I mean what you can make a ridiculous profit off 45 titles and help out a few cags at the same time? I just find it hard to believe that people are that selfish. I understand that nobody owes anybody anything, but its still f'd up to see this attitude. /rant[/QUOTE]

Easy stay on topic they will say. Apparently the only thing we can do in this thread is brag about what we got...not discuss it etc.

[quote name='iamsobroke']I just don't understand why there are alot of greedy people on here, that received 50+ copies of games, and won't help fellow CAG's out, I mean what you can make a ridiculous profit off 45 titles and help out a few cags at the same time? I just find it hard to believe that people are that selfish. I understand that nobody owes anybody anything, but its still f'd up to see this attitude. /rant[/QUOTE]

Greed leads to flipping, flipping leads to bragging, bragging leads to suffering

[quote name='slowdive21']Greed leads to flipping, flipping leads to bragging, bragging leads to suffering[/QUOTE]

+1

I know CAG people here have the right to do whatever they want, but they should at least help some follow CAG out that couldnt get these games. I know, CAG here going to throw cheap number offers and this is why most CAG here dont want to do it.
The CAG that has 50+ could sell it for $10-$20 and still turn into 400% profit since most of the games were a penny each.... Most CAG here will probably use it as trade in flip and selling it to craigslist/ebay. I already have enough games thanks to CAG, so im not interested and great games coming out this holiday season. Slowdive21, some may suffer later when karma hits the fan.
I know this was a great deal and shocked to see Amazon honored it, but Amazon didnt really have to. This hurts the workers/employees. (I feel bad to whoever was working for Amazon that let this penny thing happen)

FYI- Thanks to the OP about info on MK collector edition!

Iamsobroke, we live in a society full of greed and hate. Its all about money and yourself (not u, but u know what I mean) There is many great games coming out this hoilday and most the the games that was penny will go lower in price. (Fallout New vegas was $10 at BB) Remember, one day u may hit a goldmine deal and u have every right to eal with whoever u want. Karma goes around and comes around. Other deals will be out there so dont sweet it.

[quote name='The Punisher']
The CAG that has 50+ could sell it for $10-$20 and still turn into 400% profit [/QUOTE]

Way more than 400% :lol:. Selling for $10 would be 100,000% profit(for arguments sake ignoring fees/shipping costs, etc)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Way more than 400% :lol:. Selling for $10 would be 100,000% profit(for arguments sake ignoring fees/shipping costs, etc)[/QUOTE]

but the problem is greed will play a factor and CAG people here wont give a reason deal to other follow CAG. Cheaper then online/store prices, but not so cheap that it waste time and money for the person to pay fees/ shipping.

[quote name='Xothos']Can someone please explain to me how this works. In a PM if necessary. From what I'm gathering, it is just a matter of luck where Amazon accidently places items up for 1cent?[/QUOTE]

poker noticed that some games were listed at 1 penny last saturday around 7pm to 8pm est time.. he posted it and everyone started grabbing .

if you was lucky enough to be online and checking CAG at that time you probally got in on the deal.. the deal was dead in around 20 mins (even though the came back in and out thoughout the night but you had to be on 24.7 to get a relist )

its just pure luck there has been 3 or 4 Very insane amazon deals in the past 3 or 4 month (there was a 3rd sellier selling dirt cheap games as well and honor (not a penny) but very very low

Its just pure luck if your online when a deal hits you might get it but they go very quickly ,.....

now about people @)*)_*#_$#$ about hording and not helping out other CAG online

years ago i would been more then happy to done it if i got more copies ALSO you have to understand if your a NEWBIE you have .000000000001% chance of someone helping you out . most people will help out the people who have been here for years compair to someone who just joined

also the deals going around right now are too good to pass up as well in the trade ins
La noir and Dead space grabbed around 20 each + 30-40% bonus add on to that

you not going to find many people WILLING to give someone a game where they can turn around and hand it to best buy for 28 bucks in credit .

i myself ended up with 7 games

2x La noir for the ps3 1x crysis (did i spell theat right) and 1x Dead space2 went to best buy for around 90 in trade in credit

leavning me with 2 x Dragon age 2 and 1 x Fallout new vegas

the dragon ages fetch 1000 pts each on goozex what i will probally toss there

leaving me a Fall out and 1 dragon age 2 left .... i probally would swap them for other penny games but i doubt i would ever sell them for 5 bucks like many people have asked people to do

its just pure luck
and about someone saying the dude who got 89 games and is not sharing wait till karma catches up to them.. You know for a damn fact that if you had the chance you would be right there with him grabbing those games for a penny .... be happy for the people who got them. and maybe you will get lucky and get in on the next deal

Got all my games in. Funny thing is, someone at the Indiana warehouse slit open the side of one of my games and took the disc out. The plastic was still on but there was a slit at the side big enough to open the case and take out the disc. Oh well, only a $0.01 loss there, and everything else came in fine. ;)

[quote name='slidecage']poker noticed that some games were listed at 1 penny last saturday around 7pm to 8pm est time.. he posted it and everyone started grabbing .

if you was lucky enough to be online and checking CAG at that time you probally got in on the deal.. the deal was dead in around 20 mins (even though the came back in and out thoughout the night but you had to be on 24.7 to get a relist )

its just pure luck there has been 3 or 4 Very insane amazon deals in the past 3 or 4 month (there was a 3rd sellier selling dirt cheap games as well and honor (not a penny) but very very low

Its just pure luck if your online when a deal hits you might get it but they go very quickly ,.....

years ago i would been more then happy to done it if i got more copies ALSO you have to understand if your a NEWBIE you have .000000000001% chance of someone helping you out . most people will help out the people who have been here for years compair to someone who just joined

also the deals going around right now are too good to pass up as well in the trade ins

you not going to find many people WILLING to give someone a game where they can turn around and hand it to best buy for 28 bucks in credit .

2x La noir for the ps3 1x crysis (did i spell theat right) and 1x Dead space2 went to best buy for around 90 in trade in credit

leaving me a Fall out and 1 dragon age 2 left .... i probally would swap them for other penny games but i doubt i would ever sell them for 5 bucks like many people have asked people to do

its just pure luck
and about someone saying the dude who got 89 games and is not sharing wait till karma catches up to them.. You know for a damn fact that if you had the chance you would be right there with him grabbing those games for a penny .... be happy for the people who got them. and maybe you will get lucky and get in on the next deal[/QUOTE]

Really? $5? Wow. Cant believe people ask for cheap offers consider the fees and shipping.They should give a reasonable price. The dude with the 89 games got lucky, but has the right to do whatever he/she wants. We should be happy that everyone that got in the deal.

[quote name='slidecage']

l[/QUOTE]

This is such a cop-out! Just because in my 31 years of gaming I just now stumbled upon your site and you have been here for years doesn't make you all that better than me. But feel free to flex your Internet muscle!

I was on CAG that night, I was denied and I scored 12 games.

Being a good guy I offered up trades as gave away DLC to members.

All your comment does is make me look like a nice new forum member and youths veteran asshole!

[quote name='WV Matsui']This is such a cop-out! Just because in my 31 years of gaming I just now stumbled upon your site and you have been here for years doesn't make you all that better than me. But feel free to flex your Internet muscle!

I was on CAG that night, I was denied and I scored 12 games.

Being a good guy I offered up trades as gave away DLC to members.

All your comment does is make me look like a nice new forum member and youths veteran asshole![/QUOTE]

I think Slidecage was saying that if u are new, that people on CAG probably wont trade because there is no trust factor and is based on your feedback on the trade forum. (New CAG must send items first,etc.)

Matsui, Hi and welcome to CAG!:)

[quote name='The Punisher']I think Slidecage was saying that if u are new, that people on CAG probably wont trade because there is no trust factor and is based on your feedback on the trade forum. (New CAG must send items first,etc.)

Matsui, Hi and welcome to CAG!:)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Punisher!

I appreciate the explanation. I just hate how vets on forums treat newbies like children. It really doesn't shine well on the entire community.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Thanks Punisher!

I appreciate the explanation. I just hate how vets on forums treat newbies like children. It really doesn't shine well on the entire community.[/QUOTE]

True, but probably some people here got burn. Its not hard to delete and create a new CAG name.

I dont like how people here brag about getting 5+ more of the same game and saying they going to flip it while others try to get only 1 for their collection.

Dont get me wrong, more power to them for get so many copies, but at they can still make a profit and help some people here. The problem is that people here that send offers are really cheap and not considering the time and cost of shipping (including package stuff) .

[quote name='The Punisher']True, but probably some people here got burn. Its not hard to delete and create a new CAG name.

I dont like how people here brag about getting 5+ more of the same game and saying they going to flip it while others try to get only 1 for their collection.

Dont get me wrong, more power to them for get so many copies, but at they can still make a profit and help some people here. The problem is that people here that send offers are really cheap and not considering the time and cost of shipping (including package stuff) .[/QUOTE]

True. I've made some offers to people based off of shipping costs and higher then the trade in value they will get at any store. I mean if you are only gonna get $7.50 trading in Bulletstorm and I offer you $12-$15 why not take it, ya know.

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']True. I've made some offers to people based off of shipping costs and higher then the trade in value they will get at any store. I mean if you are only gonna get $7.50 trading in Bulletstorm and I offer you $12-$15 why not take it, ya know.[/QUOTE]

U have to factor craigslist/ebay and all stores that take trade ins. (some have extra trade in % offer) Its natural to get the most profit out of it which leads to greed. Or sometimes if there is a new CAG, they wont deal with because newb almost offer really cheap price or dont have CAG feedback trade.

[quote name='The Punisher']U have to factor craigslist/ebay and all stores that take trade ins. (some have extra trade in % offer) Its natural to get the most profit out of it which leads to greed. Or sometimes if there is a new CAG, they wont deal with because newb almost offer really cheap price or dont have CAG feedback trade.[/QUOTE]

Oh absolutely, I know I have no feedback but as long as they do I don't mind sending first. Plus being here since 09 it's not like I'm new or anything.

[quote name='slidecage']poker noticed that some games were listed at 1 penny last saturday around 7pm to 8pm est time.. he posted it and everyone started grabbing .

its just pure luck
and about someone saying the dude who got 89 games and is not sharing wait till karma catches up to them.. You know for a damn fact that if you had the chance you would be right there with him grabbing those games for a penny .... be happy for the people who got them. and maybe you will get lucky and get in on the next deal[/QUOTE]
For the record it wasn't poker that noticed the penny games, it was me. Also I traded most of the stuff I got to best buy for $450 which I bought amazon gcs with so money is going back to amazon in the end lol. I still have some Crysis and New Vegas left which I will be trading/selling to other cags.

[quote name='Donkey132']For the record it wasn't poker that noticed the penny games, it was me. Also I traded most of the stuff I got to best buy for $450 which I bought amazon gcs with so money is going back to amazon in the end lol. I still have some Crysis and New Vegas left which I will be trading/selling to other cags.[/QUOTE]

Check your PMs by the way. I finally got the list made up.

[quote name='The Punisher']True, but probably some people here got burn. Its not hard to delete and create a new CAG name.

Dont get me wrong, more power to them for get so many copies, but at they can still make a profit and help some people here. The problem is that people here that send offers are really cheap and not considering the time and cost of shipping (including package stuff) .[/QUOTE]

well also what i was trying to state with new people compair to someone who someone known here for years...

someone you know for years here you can almost count on that person returning the favor if they get a cheap game..

compair to someone who is new .. they might be here one day and gone the next

and sorry Donkey i thought it was poker who was the first one to find out the info ...

people around here must of trade in a lot of new vegas to best buy or something cause the trade vaule went from 8 to 2 over night LOL

can anyone confirm that Dragon age 2 has a major glitch in it where the game will 100% freeze on you unless you download patches... was thinking of digging out my old 360 but if that is the case its not worth the time since i no longer have the 360 online

This thread is awesome. I'm so jealous. Grats to all who got the loot. Anyone who hates must not be a true CAG. Bravo, fellow CAGers =)

[quote name='Donkey132']For the record it wasn't poker that noticed the penny games, it was me. Also I traded most of the stuff I got to best buy for $450 which I bought amazon gcs with so money is going back to amazon in the end lol. I still have some Crysis and New Vegas left which I will be trading/selling to other cags.[/QUOTE]

I think you / someone found brink for a penny then it was gone, then i noticed all kinds of other games popping up or something along those lines.

[quote name='poker360']I think you / someone found brink for a penny then it was gone, then i noticed all kinds of other games popping up or something along those lines.[/QUOTE]
yeah that sounds about right. Joint effort lol.

[quote name='slidecage']well also what i was trying to state with new people compair to someone who someone known here for years...

someone you know for years here you can almost count on that person returning the favor if they get a cheap game..

and sorry Donkey i thought it was poker who was the first one to find out the info ...

people around here must of trade in a lot of new vegas to best buy or something cause the trade vaule went from 8 to 2 over night LOL

can anyone confirm that Dragon age 2 has a major glitch in it where the game will 100% freeze on you unless you download patches... was thinking of digging out my old 360 but if that is the case its not worth the time since i no longer have the 360 online[/QUOTE]

Dude I'm sorry but come on it's "compare"

[quote name='WV Matsui']Dude I'm sorry but come on it's "compare"[/QUOTE]

c you havent ben here lon enough to know i cant spell worth crap :)

[quote name='slidecage']c you havent ben here lon enough to know i cant spell worth crap :)[/QUOTE]

Whoa and you are not lying! Haha

But at least I know now!

Anyone help out a CAG who got robbed 4 months ago? If you could save a copy of Dead Space 2 and Portal 2 n LBP 2 (PS3) for a month or so til I buy a computer. I'll gladly pay $25 for all shipped :D

[quote name='slidecage']well also what i was trying to state with new people compair to someone who someone known here for years...

can anyone confirm that Dragon age 2 has a major glitch in it where the game will 100% freeze on you unless you download patches... was thinking of digging out my old 360 but if that is the case its not worth the time since i no longer have the 360 online[/QUOTE]

Huh? New Vegas still says 7 on the trade in estimator.

After 1 of my packages was delayed a day, cuz ups sent it out for delivery in the wrong state, finally got all mine.

21et5lc.jpg

I think something else hitched a ride in the box :shock: :whistle2:k

[quote name='godsmack13']After 1 of my packages was delayed a day, cuz ups sent it out for delivery in the wrong state, finally got all mine.

21et5lc.jpg

I think something else hitched a ride in the box :shock: :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Booo my box didn't have pussy in it!

I got all my penny games. 3 L.A. Noire's and one Crysis 2. Started playing Crysis 2 and it is pretty sweet. L.A. Noire I owned, but traded in and wanted to give it another try.

Anyone looking for a copy of L.A. Noire :360:? I would be willing to trade for Portal 2 :ps3: or something else...

[quote name='MacaqueOwnzU']True. I've made some offers to people based off of shipping costs and higher then the trade in value they will get at any store. I mean if you are only gonna get $7.50 trading in Bulletstorm and I offer you $12-$15 why not take it, ya know.[/QUOTE]

I just had to laugh, your basically a lurker bugging people for games and you complain about not having feedback.

P.S. Bulletstorm trades in for $15.40 at BB after trade and promotions.

I scored almost $650 today in BB credit. >_<

Thanks for pointing the deal out Donkey132, I owe you a beer!

Curious for all the people who got big ass stashes of stuff, but how many PM's have you been getting since posting that?

[quote name='bardockkun']Curious for all the people who got big ass stashes of stuff, but how many PM's have you been getting since posting that?[/QUOTE]

lol.... I can't help but laugh to imagine all the pm's some of these guys received.

I know this isn't the trade thread (sorry shrike), but if anyone has an extra PS3 Crysis 2 Limited Edition code and would want to trade it with me for my 360 Crysis Limited Edition code, please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back