Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread III - For Penny Deals Discussion go to BRAGGING RIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Wiki Section:
(Please post good deals you find here - The goal is to try and make this area a section people can frequently check, rather than having to browse that last few pages for deals that the community has posted. Feel free to post a deal you find as a reply, but I would appreciate if you could post here as well.)

Consoles:
:360: Xbox 360:

:ps3: PS3

:wii: Wii

:pc:PC

Handhelds:

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS

:ds: Nintendo DS

:psp: PSP

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Nintendo 3DS Links:

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Nintendo 3DS Aqua Blue

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783

Last edited by a moderator:
List of games that had a $0.1 price at one time or another

Crysis 2
LA Noire
Black Ops
Dragon Age 2
Homefront
Bulletstorm
Madden 11
Killzone 3
Modern Warfare 2
Brink
Portal 2
Halo Reach
Dead Space 2
Brotherhood
Fallout New Vegas

question on 'combine orders':
does this do anything useful, such as save me shipping (i'm non-prime)
or am i just risking cancellation if I f' with my orders at this point?

[quote name='pasolini']The list is just a few pages back, because the thread originator got a shipping confirmation for his games and it looks like he ordered one of everything:
Portal 2 (PS3)
Madden 11 (PS3)
Homefront (360)
dragon age 2 (360)
dead space 2 (360)
killzone 3 (ps3)
LA Noire (Ps3)
Halo reach (360)
cod black ops (360)
bulletstorm (360)
assassins creed brotherhood (360)
fallout new vegas (360)
crysis 2 (both)[/QUOTE]

Well, actually that does make me kind of sad. Dead space 2 is especially saddening. Oh well, there's only so many games a person can play in their lifetime anyway, right?

[quote name='pasolini']The list is just a few pages back, because the thread originator got a shipping confirmation for his games and it looks like he ordered one of everything:
Portal 2 (PS3)
Madden 11 (PS3)
Homefront (360)
dragon age 2 (360)
dead space 2 (360)
killzone 3 (ps3)
LA Noire (Ps3)
Halo reach (360)
cod black ops (360)
bulletstorm (360)
assassins creed brotherhood (360)
fallout new vegas (360)
crysis 2 (both)[/QUOTE]
CoD: Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
CoD: Black Ops (PS3)
Brink (360)
LA Noire (360)

Were also a penny.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']I'm wondering if these crysis 2 copies are ones that are being canceled and then we are grabbing them again before a price edit.[/QUOTE]

LOL someone is really tearing his hair out right now.

[quote name='pasolini']question on 'combine orders':
does this do anything useful, such as save me shipping (i'm non-prime)
or am i just risking cancellation if I f' with my orders at this point?[/QUOTE]

I would spread them out were it me. It just seems logical. I can't vouch for its effectiveness though.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Everytime I'm about to complete my crysis 2 purchase it says unavailable. why am I having so much bad luck today :([/QUOTE]

How are you guys finding these?

[quote name='preston181']I just keep getting greeted by that stupid Fetch dog! C'mon Fallout NV![/QUOTE]

some people have been bringing up the regular product pages for each game they think they might want and refreshing those, instead of the main warehouse page. That was a quick method that i was able to spot a few of the 0.01 games.

[quote name='jumpiestranger2']Wonder if this is the most visited page on amazon today[/QUOTE]

Good thing this deal didn't go mainstream, and that people are out of town, or we may have crashed their servers.

sup bros, what have I missed?

all my orders are still not yet shipped, except FO: NV which got canceled. Any news on whether these will be honored?

[quote name='urallgyots']sup bros, what have I missed?

all my orders are still not yet shipped, except FO: NV which got canceled. Any news on whether these will be honored?[/QUOTE]

Poker got a crapload shipped. (I think he announced it back 20 pages or so.)

this has been an awesome day a shit ton for cheap ass games which i helped to break the news about (i posted the original Crysis 2 deal which was right after Brink in terms of deals breaking)

Most of the orders placed today have a delivery estimate of Sept 8th.

Meaning they will most likely ship (or be cancelled) after the holiday weekend on Sept 6th with 2 day prime shipping.

Meaning you should probably
chillax.jpg
until Tuesday when you will find out whether or not your order ships.

Unless of course you want to
anxious.png
for the next two days.

Oh yeah I forgot to add
bro.

[quote name='cheeky']none of my orders shipped... can't believe poker is the only lucky one[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He better post pics when he gets them. And the LA Noire guy better build a fort out of all the copies he got if he manages to receive them.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Has anyone else had their order shipped? I know the 60 copies of la noire guy said shipping soon.. Anyone get anything else?[/QUOTE]

No, i have six games in 4 orders and the closest one i have is KZ3 which is 'shipping soon' estimated delivery Sept 9. I'm non-prime and chose regular shipping. the rest are 'not yet shipped' but with the same Sept 9 estimated delivery. Fine by me as long as they don't say 'cancelled'!

I'm so close to quitting right now. Twice I got to check out but amazon slapped me in the face. All I want is one fucking copy of one fucking game and I loose out again and again and again. Good greif

[quote name='strait edge follower']I'm so close to quitting right now. Twice I got to check out but amazon slapped me in the face. All I want is one fucking copy of one fucking game and I loose out again and again and again. Good greif[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try to wine and dine her instead of going straight for the fuck

[quote name='kyrhon']I'm not sure if anyone has the right to be upset at Amazon not fulfilling these orders...[/QUOTE]

...but someone will still feel entitled to.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've been at this for like an hour and I feel like I'm wasting my time. This really sucks. I'm going to hang in there for a little longer and keep trying[/QUOTE]

yeah the penny mania was at its peak about 8 hours ago. Now they show up sporadically I guess.

[quote name='strait edge follower']I've been at this for like an hour and I feel like I'm wasting my time. This really sucks. I'm going to hang in there for a little longer and keep trying[/QUOTE]

Straight edge, did you get any games when they were first put out as a cent each?

Wow, amazing! I hope y'all get y'alls orders :D

If any of y'all ordered multiples, and have gotten shipped e-mails, PM I'm interested :)

Why the hell did I have to start reading for my classes today? Why couldn't I have slacked off? :wall: This is what I get for being studious.

[quote name='LakersForLife82481']Straight edge, did you get any games when they were first put out as a cent each?[/QUOTE]

No because penny mania just had to start after I started my work shift. I found out about this around 9:30 eastern time. This is just making me sick

[quote name='strait edge follower']No because penny mania just had to start after I started my work shift. I found out about this around 9:30 eastern time. This is just making me sick[/QUOTE]

don't let it get to you. Only a few of us will get lucky and have the games shipped before amazon realizes the mistake and cancels all orders. I have been sitting here ordering every penny game that came up and so far have gotten two cancellations and not a single game shipped. Don't let it get to you, on monday we're all going to get massive amounts of cancellation emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back