Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just don't get how people can cheer when others get banned on here. There was a kinda annoying user who used to spam the penny guide thread asking if there were a drop and they got banned for simply posting their usual rigamarole about a guide drop.

They didn't flame other users, they didn't post anything offensive, they were just annoying with that repeating the same shit month in and month out. Was it frustrating? Yes. Was it worthy of a ban? No.

By that logic, more than 2/3's of CAG users should be insta-banned(especially all of the newbies who don't search for an answer n just ask questions 90x:razz:).[/QUOTE]
I guess it would have been harsh if that was his first strike but from what I'm getting, is that he didn't stop doing what the mods penalized him for so the next step was permaban, I don't think the mods just outright ban people, I'm pretty sure they give you enough warnings until they ban you

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just don't get how people can cheer when others get banned on here. There was a kinda annoying user who used to spam the penny guide thread asking if there were a drop and they got banned for simply posting their usual rigamarole about a guide drop.

They didn't flame other users, they didn't post anything offensive, they were just annoying with that repeating the same shit month in and month out. Was it frustrating? Yes. Was it worthy of a ban? No.

By that logic, more than 2/3's of CAG users should be insta-banned(especially all of the newbies who don't search for an answer n just ask questions 90x:razz:).[/QUOTE]

Wasn't that you, IATCG? ;) There was a ton of bitching about you in the CAG villain thread.

[quote name='JungleRot']was it from AWD?[/QUOTE]

Yes, they were both reseals from Warehouse Deals, Inc. Haven't gotten a reply back yet, but if I have to pay for return shipping, I'm just going to clean it out. Too much hassle for something I used gift cards to get and is otherwise like new. They probably aren't pubic hairs, even, but it's just the possibility that they could be. Might just play through it once and resell it, while wearing gloves.

Wait, what did i miss?

[quote name='Blade']Wasn't that you, IATCG? ;) There was a ton of bitching about you in the CAG villain thread.[/QUOTE]
People just love to bitch about me on here cuz for a long time I just said what I was thinking w/o holding back. But that's changed somewhat, as you may have noticed.:whistle2:# Apparently asking questions 100x is allowed but telling those people who do that to look shit up themselves is considered 'douchebaggy' and people kept reporting me. So I've been on CAG probation since February of this year.
[quote name='poker360']Wait, what did i miss?[/QUOTE]
Gargus got banned for whatever reason and the one guy in the guide thread got banned for repeatedly asking if there was a guide drop every month or so.

Few days late, but just wanted to point out that my couple copies of Deus Ex at 29.99 were all factory Y-fold sealed with slipcovers.

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Few days late, but just wanted to point out that my couple copies of Deus Ex at 29.99 were all factory Y-fold sealed with slipcovers.[/QUOTE]

Were they described as "like new" condition?

[quote name='BmBoWnZ']Few days late, but just wanted to point out that my couple copies of Deus Ex at 29.99 were all factory Y-fold sealed with slipcovers.[/QUOTE]

Mine weren't.

Because some people are more ASS then even Cheap Ass Gamer can allow?

fwiw, my last 2 awd purchses came y-fold sealed, and definitely were not new.

AWD Can Y-Fold. Unless it has the MS seal unbroken there isnt a way of knowing its not brand new.
usually if the sticker is on the outside of wrap=brand new

The reshrinking they do at the AWD place is unbelievably good. I mean, if that got into the hands of the wrong ebay seller, I could see them selling everything as NEW.

(Or piece of mind...)

All the AWD Y-fold sealed games I have received are backwards, i.e. the overlap in plastic is along the spine. The only truly factory sealed games I have noticed sealed backwards are Wii Ubisoft games.

Mario Strikers Charged $11.99 Like New
Punch-Out Wii $13.99 Like New
Super Paper Mario $13.99 Like New
Retro Game Challenge $9.99 Like New

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm sooooo tempted to buy this, even though I still have my 160gb from the BF bundle I ordered earlier this year and the 60gb I got cheap from someone locally.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Only 1 left now. You won't be tempted long apparently... ;)

Damn good price on the PS3. I wish I needed one (knock on wood). I got my $210 Xbox 250GB that said something about a cut on the case and all it was was a couple of cuts on the packaging box. The system itself was brand new. Of course that was listed as "very good", so the PS3s might be a different story. Still for $150 I'm sure it'll be a great deal.

Wow I wish i had been on an hour ago. I could have lived with an acceptable ps3. Looking to retire my fat 60gb. Guess I'm still on course for a Black Friday PS3 deal.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']People just love to bitch about me on here cuz for a long time I just said what I was thinking w/o holding back. But that's changed somewhat, as you may have noticed.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

I noticed.

You asshole.

[quote name='marineal']just my 2 cents. The last 5-10 pages are filled with useless conversations. If you bump the thread post a deal :)[/QUOTE]

QFT

Thread is at the top of the page, hey maybe a new deal.

No just people arguing over god who knows what.

[quote name='marineal']just my 2 cents. The last 5-10 pages are filled with useless conversations. If you bump the thread post a deal :)[/QUOTE]
Here's my two cents. What's stopping YOU from posting a deal? You only have 350 posts in FOUR YEARS here. You shy?;)
[quote name='Calipup']QFT

No just people arguing over god who knows what.[/QUOTE]
At least we post and post deals.:razz: Unlike some who only have four posts in four months.:booty: I have never understood why folks join a message board and don't actually, ya know, write messages on it.:)

He said, bumping the post without posting a deal.

[quote name='Calipup']QFT

No just people arguing over god who knows what.[/QUOTE]

He said, bumping the post just to argue over God knows what.

[quote name='LordVila']My :360: NHL 12 showed up today in perfect condition. Only problem is the Online Pass was already used.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, you already knew there was a strong possibility that this was the case.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Here's my two cents. What's stopping YOU from posting a deal? You only have 350 posts in FOUR YEARS here. You shy?;)

At least we post and post deals.:razz: Unlike some who only have four posts in four months.:booty: I have never understood why folks join a message board and don't actually, ya know, write messages on it.:)[/QUOTE]

To be fair, some places limit searching functions (among other things), and this site actually has several other uses for membership.

[quote name='Prismatico']To be fair, some places limit searching functions (among other things), and this site actually has several other uses for membership.[/QUOTE]
There's a simple solution to the search not being effective. It's called reading a thread or learning how to skim posts.;)

But what are these 'other uses' you speak of? Download teh prons?;) Cuz I can't think of another use for CAG other than getting insane deals on games and such.:)

[quote name='confoosious']The reshrinking they do at the AWD place is unbelievably good. I mean, if that got into the hands of the wrong ebay seller, I could see them selling everything as NEW.

(Or piece of mind...)[/QUOTE]

Idk about that. Out of 12-15 games, 3 of them had the plastic cover on them melted along the spine from where they shrink wrap it. Kinda ruins the like-new condition in my opinion.

[quote name='confoosious']The reshrinking they do at the AWD place is unbelievably good. I mean, if that got into the hands of the wrong ebay seller, I could see them selling everything as NEW.

(Or piece of mind...)[/QUOTE]
99% of the time, there's an Amazon Warehouse sticker underneath the shrinkwrap so it wouldn't really matter.

[quote name='Blade']I just opened Deadly Premonition and found some quarter-inch long thick black hairs on both the refurbed game disc and underneath the cover art. :( I sincerely hope these aren't fucking pubic hairs. Nasty as fuck. I'm not joking, I'm going to complain to the seller.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a ds game earlier this week from amazon and on the cover was a long sticky line covered in hairs. fucking disgusting. :puke:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']There's a simple solution to the search not being effective. It's called reading a thread or learning how to skim posts.;)

But what are these 'other uses' you speak of? Download teh prons?;) Cuz I can't think of another use for CAG other than getting insane deals on games and such.:)[/QUOTE]

I was talking about forums in general, not just this site which does let you search without an account. I was merely discussing the fact that many forums restrict guests from searching to reduce or prevent flooding.

Regardless, skimming doesn't negate reposting of deals, and makes no sense as a suggestion when we're talking about 5+ pages of active topics per day. If you've ever checked out NeoGAF or another super-condensed forum, threads get bumped so fast that it's unrealistic to find what you're looking for without the search function or subscribing/tracking a thread (which pretty much always requires a membership).

Meanwhile, there are more ads if you're not registered (this is true for many sites), sometimes it's the ONLY way to view certain sub-forums, you can get email updates by subscribing to a thread, and you can use things like the marketplace or enter contests...none of which require a person to ever post.

[quote name='foreinter']Alright, here is a deal post. Deus Ex for Xbox or PS3 Like New is $26.99

Xbox

PS3[/QUOTE]

Great price, but if I don't like the splinter cell or metal gear solid series, would I like this game?

[quote name='TraBuch']99% of the time, there's an Amazon Warehouse sticker underneath the shrinkwrap so it wouldn't really matter.[/QUOTE]

I meant the resealing machine not the resealed game.

[quote name='tmly']Great price, but if I don't like the splinter cell or metal gear solid series, would I like this game?[/QUOTE]

i never really played splinter cell, but although it does share some similarities with mgs, it has way more rpg elements, plus it is from the fps perspective. i've been playing it for the past couple of weeks. it's a really good game, with the exception of the boss fights.

[quote name='illennium']Thanks, bought a copy. I've been looking for a really cheap copy of this.[/QUOTE]

Great game and great series ! I'm almost done with part 3 as I'm on the last 3 chapters. If you haven't played parts 2 and 3 get them asap :)

[quote name='strait edge follower']Great game and great series ! I'm almost done with part 3 as I'm on the last 3 chapters. If you haven't played parts 2 and 3 get them asap :)[/QUOTE]

I got the second one from AWD last month for $9.99. The third one I can wait on since it'll take me a while to get through the first two.

[quote name='illennium']I got the second one from AWD last month for $9.99. The third one I can wait on since it'll take me a while to get through the first two.[/QUOTE]

Wow I wish I could find a deal like that. I'm dying to play the 2nd part and the 3rd.

[quote name='mars009']Wow I wish I could find a deal like that. I'm dying to play the 2nd part and the 3rd.[/QUOTE]
2nd one was dotw at gamestop no more than 2 months ago, under $15. The dual pack has been pretty cheap new. You should be able to pick it up of you look hard enough

$314 for a like new 250gb Move PS3 bundle.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0K956/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1318885776&sr=1-2&condition=used

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back