Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

Nintendo 3DS

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blazenumb1']Almost as bad as Nintendo exclusive games. Mario Kart Wii was one of the first games for the system how many years ago and that it still holds $25-$30 value used.[/QUOTE]
BTW did u or anyone notice that they redesigned the wii? The black one that comes with mario kart? Very minute changes, i think a bit shorter, wording are side way now. I didn't realize until a BB employee pointed it out to me.

[quote name='kouleefoh']BTW did u or anyone notice that they redesigned the wii? The black one that comes with mario kart? Very minute changes, i think a bit shorter, wording are side way now. I didn't realize until a BB employee pointed it out to me.[/QUOTE]

It also can not play gamecube games anymore or use the gamecube accessories.

[quote name='clonesniper666']It also can not play gamecube games anymore or use the gamecube accessories.[/QUOTE]
That's right, I forgot about that too. Totally sucks!!!

[quote name='Buuhan1']It can't? Shit, I guess that more or less confirms no Gamecube support for the Wii-u.[/QUOTE]

They said that months ago...

Can not play gamecube games on the New super Mario bros wii combo, not the mario kart wii combo. The later still can play gamecube games.

[quote name='Dwarf41']Can not play gamecube games on the New super Mario bros wii combo, not the mario kart wii combo. The later still can play gamecube games.[/QUOTE]

Any of the wiis that are shown laying in its side do not have GameCube compatibility, which is all the bundles coming out for Christmas.

[quote name='clonesniper666']Any of the wiis that are shown laying in its side do not have GameCube compatibility, which is all the bundles coming out for Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are correct. Joystiq confirmed that as well:
http://i.joystiq.com/2011/10/11/new-wii-bundle-includes-new-super-mario-bros-loses-gamecube-sup/

However, i have the one that comes with Mario Kart and it can still play Gamecube games as stated in the article. :)

[quote name='Dwarf41']Yes, you are correct. Joystiq confirmed that as well:
http://i.joystiq.com/2011/10/11/new-wii-bundle-includes-new-super-mario-bros-loses-gamecube-sup/

However, i have the one that comes with Mario Kart and it can still play Gamecube games as stated in the article. :)[/QUOTE]

Any bundles that are already out can still play gamecube games but the ones coming in November and December will not be able to, so since yours is an older bundle it can. For anyone wanting a new wii the bundles out now are the best value since they have full gamecube support.

I purchased a Nintendo 3DS system for my niece and she no longer wants it. If I return the item will I get a full refund? Has anyone who purchased a system got hit with restocking fees or shipping fees? I have all original packaging and it is in the same condition as received. Also I purchased it two weeks ago so I'm under the 30 day window. Thanks for any help!

Quick question, I just moved to Northern California and it's telling me Amazon won't ship the games I'm trying to order. They had no problem shipping a 25 foot HDMI cable last week, not sure what the issue is. Maybe it has something to do with Amazon Prime?

[quote name='backseatdog']I purchased a Nintendo 3DS system for my niece and she no longer wants it. If I return the item will I get a full refund? Has anyone who purchased a system got hit with restocking fees or shipping fees? I have all original packaging and it is in the same condition as received. Also I purchased it two weeks ago so I'm under the 30 day window. Thanks for any help![/QUOTE]

since it was already used, you wont pay a restocking fee but you will have to pay return shipping probably about $7 deducted from your refund.

Does Gears 3 have any sort of multiplayer code that has been more common these days? Sorry, i forgot the right terminology and I am just calling it a muliplayer code.

[quote name='RedWulf12']Does Gears 3 have any sort of multiplayer code that has been more common these days? Sorry, i forgot the right terminology and I am just calling it a muliplayer code.[/QUOTE]

No it doesn't.

[quote name='bardockkun']9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors - $17.99 Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1319703628&sr=1-203&condition=used

Tetris DS - $26.99 - Like New

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...rchant&qid=1319703837&sr=1-387&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I ended up buying one of the copies of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I have heard lots of great things about this game and I remember it going on sale at Game Stop a while back, but did not get it then. I also prefer to do more of my shopping with Amazon anyways, so this is a great deal for me. The CAG in me wanted to wait until the price went below $15, but $17.99 seems like a pretty good price.

[quote name='fei33']Thank you. I ended up buying one of the copies of 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors. I have heard lots of great things about this game and I remember it going on sale at Game Stop a while back, but did not get it then. I also prefer to do more of my shopping with Amazon anyways, so this is a great deal for me. The CAG in me wanted to wait until the price went below $15, but $17.99 seems like a pretty good price.[/QUOTE]

$18 is a very good deal for it. I haven't seen it drop to or below $15 before. I think I bought mine new back when gamestop first dropped it to $25 and it was a steal at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
This might be the wrong place to post this but I figured anyone looking to buy from AWD might have some Amazon gift credit. My balance just went to 0 when I was positive I had some credit in there from previous trade-ins. I spoke to a fellow CAG and he confirmed his balance also went to $0. Can anyone else check their Amazon accounts and see if this is just a glitch in the system or if my friend and I are screwed.

[quote name='Miro']This might be the wrong place to post this but I figured anyone looking to buy from AWD might have some Amazon gift credit. My balance just went to 0 when I was positive I had some credit in there from previous trade-ins. I spoke to a fellow CAG and he confirmed his balance also went to $0. Can anyone else check their Amazon accounts and see if this is just a glitch in the system or if my friend and I are screwed.[/QUOTE]

Mine is showing the same. It is not showing the gift card redemption history underneath either.

[quote name='slidecage']hope you all wrote down your credit or good chance you could get ripped off

i had 40 and now its says 0[/QUOTE]

I had $39.95 and now showing zero as well. Just entering live chat now.

Me:is there a problem with gift cards?

Khaja:I checked this on your account.
I see that there is an error on our website and we have been notified about this.
We are working on this issue and it would be resolved soon.
In this case I suggest you to check it after sometime.

Me:eek:k, i'll just be patient. what if my balance isn't the same after the restore?
and do you have the balance info as of last night?

Khaja:Currently, I too cannot see the balance, this would be rectified, once it is resolved, I'll send you the details of your gift balance.
I hope this helps.

Me:yes please
thank you for your help and i hope you have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back