Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

I got the text but didn't see it until a few minutes after 1PM PST. By then it was 100% claimed. SD said it sold out in 10-15 seconds. Guess it wouldn't have mattered since I have a First Gen Kindle Fire.
so it was one of those special deals that you can only find on your kindle? The one that was supposed to be Madden $25 for $5?

so it was one of those special deals that you can only find on your kindle? The one that was supposed to be Madden $25 for $5?
I was monitoring the deal on my kindle fire. Never saw it, and it was gone instantly, per SD. Not sure what the point of that kind of deal is if it's gone in 15 seconds. No regular consumer is ever going to get in on that deal.

I was monitoring the deal on my kindle fire. Never saw it, and it was gone instantly, per SD. Not sure what the point of that kind of deal is if it's gone in 15 seconds. No regular consumer is ever going to get in on that deal.
amazon run their deals in limited quantities at time.

Well someone (5000) have to get it.

Anyone know what 7" android tablet is going on sale in 1:15?

I get the feeling that Vigilante will miss it again.

I went to GameStop again to get Y and they had no clue what happened to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution: Director's Cut (G) $19.28

Wasn't Vigilante looking for this or did you already grab one?
Yes. Yes, I was looking for that. :bomb:

he wants to use his gamestop b2g1 coupon to get it as one of his games.
No, I had wanted to get it from a GS and save it and the receipt for the B2G1 on Black Friday to pair it with two other games.

I get the feeling that Vigilante will miss it again.

I went to GameStop again to get Y and they had no clue what happened to it.
Your feeling was right. :wall:

Yes. Yes, I was looking for that. :bomb:

No, I had wanted to get it from a GS and save it and the receipt for the B2G1 on Black Friday to pair it with two other games.

Your feeling was right. :wall:
i seen it pop up a lot . LOL

what is so special about the directors cut?

The boss fights were updated so that you can take them out non-lethally, the Missing Link DLC is now part of the campaign instead of separately accessed from the main menu, and apparently the general aesthetic of the game is less gold and more blue (more in line with the original Deus Ex, I think?).

I never beat DE:HR, so I figure I might as well play the fuller experience.

Has the DLC I believe and then adds features like New Game +, redone boss fights so you can beat any of them without having to shoot it out, lots of other tweaks, a few graphics upgrades I believe.

Has the DLC I believe and then adds features like New Game +, redone boss fights so you can beat any of them without having to shoot it out, lots of other tweaks, a few graphics upgrades I believe.
i got the regular deus ex for $10 during the bb blowout sale, or something. played it for a few hours, and never finished it, then trading it in the follow week. the load time was a pita.

So since USPS does Sunday delivery now, has anyone gotten an Amazon order from them yet?

They are only piloting the Sunday delivery in New York City and Los Angeles at the moment. But, I agree, it'd be interesting to know if any CAGs are seeing that go into effect.
I'm in Cincinnati and got Sunday 2-day from Prime. For $2 Vita screen protectors. This will make Black Friday lightening deals even better!

Did amazon open up a distribution center in Jacksonville, FL?

I have a couple items coming out of there.

No Sunday delivery here in FL, surprised to hear it's available in OH...

Im just getting home super pumped! My account finally got reviewed and I was able to put in my order for my Xbox one through the conga. Sorry Im going OT. Says Ill get it by December 2nd! WOOHOOOO!!
Nice! Congrats, you certainly earned it. Your Conga is probably the one with the most members and that is in part of your moderation. Put that in the op of your thread so it gets more attention and more members pumped about the offer.

End of off topic talk. :)

Nice! Congrats, you certainly earned it. Your Conga is probably the one with the most members and that is in part of your moderation. Put that in the op of your thread so it gets more attention and more members pumped about the offer.

End of off topic talk. :)
Sorry sorry :p

On another note all of my Halo 4 Le's were shipped and my Nba 2k14 for x1 shipped! Im excited. Also I will be giving away 1 of those copies to someone in this thread :p Im gonna put everyones name in a hat thats a regular poster in here and pull a name. Ill mail it myself the other 3 Im still figuring out what to do with them. Hopefully more stuff pops up on AWD within this week.

On another note all of my Halo 5 Le's were shipped and my Nba 2k14 for x1 shipped! Im excited. Also I will be giving away 1 of those copies to someone in this thread :p Im gonna put everyones name in a hat thats a regular poster in here and pull a name. Ill mail it myself the other 3 Im still figuring out what to do with them. Hopefully more stuff pops up on AWD within this week.
Lol! It's ok, I would be excited too if I just scored a free xbox one. To the rest of you, yes that is a free (with little legwork) xbone Myke just scored. More about it in his thread.

BTW, leave my name out of the hat for the free giveaway. I didn't jump on the deal to begin with since I had it so pointless for me to get in on it again, even if it is free. Let someone else in on the fun.

On another note all of my Halo 5 Le's were shipped and my Nba 2k14 for x1 shipped! Im excited. Also I will be giving away 1 of those copies to someone in this thread :p Im gonna put everyones name in a hat thats a regular poster in here and pull a name. Ill mail it myself the other 3 Im still figuring out what to do with them. Hopefully more stuff pops up on AWD within this week.
Whoa, I missed Halo 5's?!!?!? How long did I sleep last night :O

As an almost full time lurker for several months I find the fascination everyone has with Pepsi Man almost as hilarious as some of his posts. But I guess I probably missed his best work.

As an almost full time lurker for several months I find the fascination everyone has with Pepsi Man almost as hilarious as some of his posts. But I guess I probably missed his best work.
Yeah, I think I did to.

What is pepsi man famous for?

very cheeky way to use the president of pepsi to cover up and lead us to his real name.

Hahaha funny guy

Yeah, I think I did to.

What is pepsi man famous for?

very cheeky way to use the president of pepsi to cover up and lead us to his real name.

Hahaha funny guy
He uses clever names like that all the time. Its part of his charm.

Boy, I miss him. Did we ever find out who he was? It has to be another CAG.

Brady Guides Diablo Iii Signature Series Guide (LN) $4.80

Turtle Beach Ear Force M1 Mobile Gaming Earbuds w/in-line mic (G) $15.49

:pc: Saitek J15 Cyborg 3D Stick (PC Only) (G) $15.48

:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (LN from ExpressMedia) $13.95 (VG) $14.88 (LN) $15.95
:360: Mass Effect 3 (VG) $9.72

:ps3: Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2012 [UK Region Free] (VG) $15.61

:ps2: Suikoden IV (A) $16.32 (G) $17.68 (LN) $20.40

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Final Fantasy VIII (A) $13.35 (G) $14.46

:psp: MUD FIM Motocross World Championship {REGION FREE} [UK Release] (LN from Discounts) $14.99 (G) $18.18

:psp: BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger (LN) $8.72

SNES Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Tournament Fighters (A) $14.94

NES Kid Icarus (A) $18.74

:ds: Hello Kitty Party (LN) $14.96

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (A) $16.12
browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Riviera: The Promised Land (A) $8.10 (G) $8.77

NEOGEO X Classics Vol 2 (LN) $18.56
NEOGEO X Classics Vol 4 (LN) $18.56
NEOGEO X Classics Vol 5 (LN) $18.56

He uses clever names like that all the time. Its part of his charm.
Like his spin on names, very charming. I immediately checked his posts and they were all very comical. Too bad he didn't get a chance to post a blog this time. :lol:

Boy, I miss him. Did we ever find out who he was? It has to be another CAG.
This looks like a task for confoosious and or Confucius (so much confusion :lol:) and YBX87. Maybe they will be able to tell us more.

Is this a bot or a cat?

Pepsi is disgusting. But I hate soda anyway. Seems like that... thing is a well-known poster around here.
He has been here longer than some of us (certainly longer than myself), on and off of course. His stay isn't for long. It is one of those things that is a running thing with members here on CAG along with some jokes that go along with his appearance. Long live Pepsi Man!

Seems weird that they're selling one when they haven't shipped mine in almost a week

EDIT: I contacted Amazon to ask about my Vita card from last week since I'm thirsty after getting PS+ and three games from Target, and they upgraded me to one day shipping. One day closer to never I guess LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back