Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

What is your choice of superior entertainment?
Random question. I like crime shows. Hooked on White Collar. It's one of those shows that does almost nothing wrong, the exact opposite of Burn Notice.

He has been here longer than some of us (certainly longer than myself), on and off of course. His stay isn't for long. It is one of those things that is a running thing with members here on CAG along with some jokes that go along with his appearance. Long live Pepsi Man!
I see. So then I guess that this isn't the last we'll see of him.

Still there if anyone is looking for one:

:psp: 32GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $53.96

... and gone!
I picked mine up at Best Buy when the stackable offers allowed me to get it for $45.

I guess I'm gonna be on the lookout for a BF4 XBox 360 from AWD since no one wants the Gamestop upgrade coupon I have but it might just be cheaper to buy it on BF :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Pretty bummed....My 3DSXL (G) for $115 was cancelled today. I had a bad feeling it would be since it hadn't shipped yet and gave the "we will update the expected arrival date" message...

As an almost full time lurker for several months I find the fascination everyone has with Pepsi Man almost as hilarious as some of his posts. But I guess I probably missed his best work.
Pepsi Man had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. He took me to his login page and he told me his secret. 'I am not the Pepsi Man' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the login credentials from the previous Pepsi Man, just as you will inherit them from me. The man I inherited them from is not the real Pepsi Man either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Pepsi Man has been retired 15 years and is living like a king in Patagonia.'

Pepsi Man had grown so rich, he wanted to retire. He took me to his login page and he told me his secret. 'I am not the Pepsi Man' he said. 'My name is Ryan; I inherited the login credentials from the previous Pepsi Man, just as you will inherit them from me. The man I inherited them from is not the real Pepsi Man either. His name was Cummerbund. The real Pepsi Man has been retired 15 years and is living like a king in Patagonia.'
... bullshit.

Edit - I love this movie. Well played.

Ahhhh.....yes. You sir, I love you. Well played.

Just wanna thank all the posters on this thread.

Long time lurker, sometime posters.

Thanks to this thread and CAG I have been able to slowly rebuild my 3DS/DS collection.

I also like the conversations.

And recognize some CAGs from other threads like the Niche thread.

That would be an awesome event. CAG lunch.

All my money goes to my new apt and rebuilding my video game collection.

I had to sell it all and now i'm slowly rebuilding it game by game.

That would be an awesome event. CAG lunch.

All my money goes to my new apt and rebuilding my video game collection.

I had to sell it all and now i'm slowly rebuilding it game by game.
Ah, that's unfortunate. Good to hear you are rebuilding it.

I am facing a current similar dilemma. I graduate college in May and there is a good chance I will have to relocate to literally the opposite side of the country :lol: I have no idea how I plan on dealing with/transporting my collection :whistle2:k Costs would be high and the distance is far....*sigh* Plus I too need money for an apt

Ah, that's unfortunate. Good to hear you are rebuilding it.

I am facing a current similar dilemma. I graduate college in May and there is a good chance I will have to relocate to literally the opposite side of the country :lol: I have no idea how I plan on dealing with/transporting my collection :whistle2:k Costs would be high and the distance is far....*sigh* Plus I too need money for an apt
Sell all your furniture/non-gaming items, put the rest in a vehicle and drive it across the country, build an igloo out of game cases.

Dammit! I woulda snagged Dishonored.

Also has Borderlands 2 really been $8.xx for weeks? I've only seen it at that price yesterday.

The Warehouse seems like it's been messed up for a very long time now. That stupid Scooby Doo game has OOS forever but keeps showing up in search. That Battlefield 3 Special Edition doesn't show up at all, I dunno how someone found that.

Dammit! I woulda snagged Dishonored.

Also has Borderlands 2 really been $8.xx for weeks? I've only seen it at that price yesterday.

The Warehouse seems like it's been messed up for a very long time now. That stupid Scooby Doo game has OOS forever but keeps showing up in search. That Battlefield 3 Special Edition doesn't show up at all, I dunno how someone found that.
If you look back several pages you will see that someone posted Borderlands 2 for that price and someone else commented that it has been at that price for awhile now.

I should of bought that copy of Dishonored myself haha

Yeah posted the Borderlands 2 at that price weeks ago but that tells you that it is a great price for that game and as such it gets posted repeatedly.

Speaking of Battlefield 3,

:360: Battlefield 3 Premium Edition (LN) $4.51

Nope, waiting for like $35 since the reviews are even worse than I would have expected and I don't need another Wiimote.

Download the game for FREE on Nintendo eShop anytime between Nov. 1, 2013–Jan 31, 2014, and try it for a month.1 Keep the game by purchasing a Fit Meter (only $19.99 MSRP*) and syncing it with the game.

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/YJf62xVsTKBXKlne0uo8rh9lkPdeXmuj
Isn't that what I said sans the copy paste?

Nope, waiting for like $35 since the reviews are even worse than I would have expected and I don't need another Wiimote.

Isn't that what I said sans the copy paste?
That sucks about the reviews, I wasn't paying attention to those and wanted to give that game a shot. I'll probably wait a bit as well then.

I think it may have been because you pointed out that if you buy the Wii Fit thing by the end of the month, but it actually goes for a little longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back