Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

VIII: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318906-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-viii/

Just bc we chose to play our games on beast machines doesn't mean we don't have a console to play the peasant games even if they are at 30fps and in 720p or worse.
We're rocking 1080p 60FPS now on consoles. Everyone wants a PS4 right now, the fedoras have been tipped back and the PC gamers have been stunned.

It really does boggle my mind that PC gamers have a tendency to get so upset that someone *wouldn't* want to sit hunched over a 20" monitor and would rather pay a set price and have their games work for the entire gen without having to fix/patch/mod anything themselves.

tumblr_m6qka8ijB51rpl29so2_500.jpg

We're rocking 1080p 60FPS now on consoles. Everyone wants a PS4 right now, the fedoras have been tipped back and the PC gamers have been stunned.

It really does boggle my mind that PC gamers have a tendency to get so upset that someone *wouldn't* want to sit hunched over a 20" monitor and would rather pay a set price and have their games work for the entire gen without having to fix/patch/mod anything themselves.
No PC gamer is stunned by the PS4. And I don't know who uses a 20" monitor but many of us with good machines have 30 inch 1440p/1600p monitors. I also doubt many games made in the last decade need much effort to work on a current PC. Older than that I'm sure many do but most games that take patches/mods/etc are from the 90s or earlier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol didn't Starcraft II just drop in price this year down to 39.99? Diablo III has been pretty consistent at 49.99 on PC
Since every CAG has a time machine (or talks about deals as if that is the case) it was $10 at the microsoft store in 2012. During the whole $10 "wtf is microsoft doing" sale.

Since every CAG has a time machine (or talks about deals as if that is the case) it was $10 at the microsoft store in 2012. During the whole $10 "wtf is microsoft doing" sale.
You didn't buy a time machine in 2012? It was on sale for $19.99. What were you thinking?! Scrub.

No PC gamer is stunned by the PS4. And I don't know who uses a 20" monitor but many of us with good machines have 30 inch 1440p/1600p monitors. I also doubt many games made in the last decade need much effort to work on a current PC. Older than that I'm sure many do but most games that take patches/mods/etc are from the 90s or earlier.
Whew, 30"...that's massive, bud :booty: :booty:

I kid, I kid.

And for the poor people who don't have time machines, it's clearanced now at Kmart for $5. Now if you'll excuse me.

*hops in DeLorean to go get the original Philly cheesesteak*

And for the poor people who don't have time machines, it's clearanced now at Kmart for $5. Now if you'll excuse me.

*hops in DeLorean to go get the original Philly cheesesteak*
Lol having spent some time living in Philadelphia it always like, stands out to me when it is called a Philly cheesesteak. I mean that is the correct term for it, as long as your not actually IN philly, but I had to spend a week training myself to just call it a "Cheesesteak" while I was there. Also, another thing I learned is that all of the "Philly cheesesteak's" from anywhere else, are overpriced horrible abominations. You can get one on pretty much any corner (on a college campus, in philly there are a ton) for $4, that has all the fixings, and are pretty dang huge, and omg they are sooo good... I used to like them, now that I am not in philly, I can't order them at a restaurant and such because they just... can't compare. I wanna shout out, THIS ISN'T THE SAMMEEEEEE.

we desperately need a distraction here from all these fanboys. hey el where's that magikarp comic link  :bouncy: we need it now along with another edition of "Eldritch's Art Corner!"

Lol didn't Starcraft II just drop in price this year down to 39.99? Diablo III has been pretty consistent at 49.99 on PC
SC2 and D3 are firsts for them though. D3 was a flub by their standards. SC2 on the other hand is this weird stand alone trilogy. But D2 and the first Starcraft are nearing 15 years old and the battlechests still had a $30 price most places until fairly recently.

Well I knew it had that reputation but I thought the gameplay would be more engaging. What's the allure that is keeping players to keep playing?
If I wasn't stuck on my phone I would post that James Woods Family Guy "Ooo a piece of candy" bit to explain it. Just replace candy with shiny. Blizzard is as good as anyone at using that carrot on a stick and understanding that psychology that makes people sit and mindlessly feed a lot machines for days.

Well from a neutral gamers perspective, (i take no sides whether pc vs console or xbox vs playstation) pc games commonly have more advanced software and are higher quality than many of the current and even next-gen console games, so to end all this complaining. PC gaming is harder to get adjusted to with all the different controls and controllers and such, but it offers more immersive gameplay, greater quality graphics, and bigger worlds than many console games have ever offered.

only get this game if you plan on beating it now, i rented this game off gamefly when it first came out got up to like floor 15 and returned it for another game thinking if it goes on sale i buy it and beat it. Got it dirt cheap few months back just cant stand it now cause dont want to spend the 20 hours going back to floor 15

its a great game but only get it when you have time to really put into it

I think the biggest detractor is the save slot. having only one save slot in this day an age is stupid. boggles me how people put up with it.

Exactly. Those of us who are long standing members of the PC master race are well used to this.
Shots fired!

Just bc we chose to play our games on beast machines doesn't mean we don't have a console to play the peasant games even if they are at 30fps and in 720p or worse.
Oh no he didn't. lol

As a former PC gamer myself I can't argue against the rubbing in the face with the master race stuff. I'm just happy with my console setup enough as it is. Having a desk job as a full-time career makes me want to avoid the PC as much as possible though.

Appreciate it coop, I didn't look into this version. I vaguely recall it had potential of being rare since it was banned in some countries?

Having a desk job as a full-time career makes me want to avoid the PC as much as possible though.
Same here. I am hunched over a monitor from 9 to 5. Just want to collapse on the couch when I get home.

By the way Donut, I highly recommend this keyboard, to me it helped me tremendously with my continuous coding. There is a "steep" learning curve, but once you get used to it there is no going back.

Same here. I am hunched over a monitor from 9 to 5. Just want to collapse on the couch when I get home.

By the way Donut, I highly recommend this keyboard, to me it helped me tremendously with my continuous coding. There is a "steep" learning curve, but once you get used to it there is no going back.
In AWD thread but doesn't link to warehouse deals version. :wall:

Thanks man. I guess I should really consider using a new keyboard. I have an ergonomic keyboard already but it is just slightly curved along the letter section. There is no clear separation down the middle like this one. Have you tried using the two different kind of keyboards? Yours seems more ergonomic.

Thanks man. I guess I should really consider using a new keyboard. I have an ergonomic keyboard already but it is just slightly curved along the letter section. There is no clear separation down the middle like this one. Have you tried using the two different kind of keyboards? Yours seems more ergonomic.
I have tried just about every ergonomic keyboard there is, and in my opinion, nothing beats the one I recommended. I have this for my office PCs, my home PC, and my wife's PC. The soft cushion at the bottom is a wonderful touch as well, the function keys integrate nicely with Win7/8 (obviously), my favorite is the dedicated calculator key. The custom function keys are programmable for you to map your softwares (I have mapped to my different development platforms).

And it is not that expensive, you can give it a try. The only gripe I have with it is that the space bar has a "loud" clicking sound when you press it (because the space bar is an upside down U shape spanning both quadrants of the curve). But nothing that will really disturb other people in the office. It is also relatively bulky, and might exceed the size of typical keyboard drawers, depending on how your desk is laid out.

thanks for the rec toopoor It looks good just from the pic alone.  I use a laptop though soI guess I'd just need to find a little bit wider/longer portable table than the one I use or put it on top of it lol.

Amen. I get so tired of working on a PC I use an Mac at home :p

If that MS ergo keyboard was mechanical I would probably have it. I just can't go back to dome keys.

If you are gaming with a mechanical keyboard, of course that is desirable. But coding/typing for days in and days out with a mechanical but non-ergo keyboard is a lot less fun.

[quote name="TooPoor" post="11438787" timestamp="1389559383"]Never met a guy that likes work.[/quote]

My job is fun so I don't mind it. Just missing out on the damn 3DS.

I might just end up going to GameStop so I can make sure it has the right firmware on it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back