Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mjswooosh']

So, yeah, I'm loving the pricing...but so far my impression of warehouse deals in general is it seems to be very much a roll of the dice due to spotty inspection policies. There's simply NO WAY anyone with a pair of eyes and a functioning brain should have graded several of the "Like New" items I purchased as anywhere close to like new....[/QUOTE]

Have you been reading the descriptions? Those are tells on what you should/shouldn't gamble on. It won't work every time, but a good majority will have a decent description of the product before you buy it. Don't go by the "grade". Sometimes a Good or Very Good may be much better of a buy than a Like New.

[quote name='xplode427']Tagged for the new thread.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']This^^[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Thread tools>subscribe to thread.[/QUOTE]
subscribe.gif
Subscribe to this Thread

[quote name='Deader2818']that came out of left field.[/QUOTE]

Probably half asleep on the toilet thanks to the dinner he had from the taco stand in his picture.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Have you been reading the descriptions? Those are tells on what you should/shouldn't gamble on. It won't work every time, but a good majority will have a decent description of the product before you buy it. Don't go by the "grade". Sometimes a Good or Very Good may be much better of a buy than a Like New.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I definitely pay attention to the item descriptions as well as the grade. If there are 2 "Like News" of any particular product I always pick the one that sounds the least suspicious. And if there's a "very good" that has less writing in the description I might pick it over a "Like New". In the case of the 360S/Kinect bundle, there was no indication of any problems whatsoever beyond the standard "DLC may be used", etc.... Certainly nothing to equate to "The disc drive door is stuck closed, the activity light won't stop flashing, and oh...someone stole/deactivated the 4GB flash memory...so this thing is as useful as a brick unless you pay $100 to get it serviced by Microsoft." lol As for the games, pretty much the same deal...I bought games described as having no problems beyond DLC possibly being used, yet received copies with chunks missing from the boxes and/or obvious chips on the data side of the disc (neither of which should allow the game to be graded as "Like New" in any sensible grading system). Anywho, I understand stuff slips thru...but the 360S is so obvious that it does beg the question whether they even inspect half the stuff they ship out or if there's just a "cross your fingers" approach going on. lol

Yeah, I'm fully aware these are big time "1st world problems"...so I'm not really all that upset about it to be honest. Even the inconvenience of the return is mostly solved by Prime (as it should be since I pay for it). But, it's still lame that they don't do a better job filtering out the flotsam and jetsam. Oh well, back to hunting for deals. :lol:

[quote name='blitz6speed']Cant wait to get a ps4 from warehouse deals this year![/QUOTE]
I think this thread will go nuts when the first PS4/720s start popping up. Probably going to be pretty tough to get for some time and a lot of sad faces for awhile when some jackass lucky individual gets one for a ridiculously low price.

[quote name='ral1121']Is the warranty totally void if you grab a console, like the Wii U, from the warehouse? I'd jump on a 720 or PS4.[/QUOTE]

My vita has its warranty and I got it from warehouse, I simply sent them the. Receipt slip that came in the box from warehouse deals when the vita came because the rear touchpad was broken and they sent me a prepaid box and replaced it no charge. So aslong as the previous owner hasn't registered the serial to their name you're fine

Last edited by a moderator:
Description? Don't the AWD LN's always have this same boilerplate description? "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted."

[quote name='aeonus']Description? Don't the AWD LN's always have this same boilerplate description? "Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted."[/QUOTE]

Yes, but I was more talking about things like "small crease in cover. Missing some shrink wrap." Those kinds of descriptions specifically. As these are the classic "dingers" usually.

Not an AWD per se, but Halo Reach NEW for $10 from F.Y.E. Would get it but can't reach $25 without taking considerable loss.

There's a new Injustice CE PS3 for 57+ 3.99 shipping. However the seller only has one transaction in the last year and he cancelled the item he was selling. Tempted.

[quote name='joeyshadows']There's a new Injustice CE PS3 for 57+ 3.99 shipping. However the seller only has one transaction in the last year and he cancelled the item he was selling. Tempted.[/QUOTE]I wouldn't--it's probably just the standard edition.

[quote name='proKoyeon']ordered LA Noire complete for the 360, but they sent me the vanilla version...sad face[/QUOTE]
Sadly this seems to be going on a lot. I saw bunch of posts in the old thread saying the same thing. For some reason Amazon just can't seem to differentiate between the regular and complete.

On topic:

:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $17.94

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']:whee: ermaghod new thread :whee:

May DealSeeker continue to guide us through dark voids, lead us not into tempting terrible deals, and deliver us from EA.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kovorkian']haha I enjoyed this[/QUOTE]
Wow! I am honored ... and it is Kovorkian's sig. No pressure :lol:. Now if only that restock would happen so that I can make it happen along with other CAGs.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Wow! I am honored ... and it is Kovorkian's sig. No pressure :lol:. Now if only that restock would happen so that I can make it happen along with other CAGs.[/QUOTE]

Yes thanks, your work is appreciated.

My $59 Injustice (PS3) CE came - box had some nasty damage, going through the outter cover and into the inner box. Box was sealed, all codes worked and the statue is perfect (and looks great). I'm running out of room for these giant boxes so not too big of a deal. Very happy either way

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back