Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't tell if this Muramasa is going to be delivered today or not. Says it left the carrier facility that's a half hour away at 10:30PM but doesn't indicate if it's going to actually be delivered. USPS can definitely be pleasantly surprising at times in terms of shipping speed and it's nice that the mail carrier comes several hours before UPS/FedEx/Prestige but the tracking is horrible.

Cute color you chose for your text. Black text on black background is awesome.
It's the problem that the new forums with the rich formatting don't auto adjust the text to the theme and just pull whatever settings the copied text had.

Why are people so into Muramasa Rebirth to want to pay that much? I have the game on the Wii and while it's a good game, it is not great to pay that much even w/ the extras. I would consider $30 a good price for it w/ the extras.
I seriously hope they add DLC to that game. That's something I wouldn't mind paying for at all.

One super easy fix for importing text color settings is pasting something in Notepad or another basic text editor and then pasting it where you want to paste it.

There are also "Paste as Plain Text" and "Paste From Word" options over on the left of the CAG text window. 

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.73
:360: Xbox 360 320GB Hard Drive (A) $62.37
:360: Xbox 360 250GB HardDrive - Xbox Slim Only (A) $57.63
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller with Transforming D-Pad and Play and Charge Kit - Black (LN) $39.72
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (G) $18.60
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (LN from Express Media) $12.40 (G) $12.41

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $187.77
:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (G) $47.51 (LN) $54.82
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $21.78
:ps3: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition (LN) $17.25
:ps3: Driver San Francisco (G) $16.86
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (LN) $16.85
:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (G) $16.26
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (LN) $14.84

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27
:psp: Touch My Katamari (LN) $16.91

:psp: PSP 3000 Limited Edition Assassin's Creed: Bloodlines Entertainment Pack- White (G) $98.02

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (G) $279.57
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (A) $24.82
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $30.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Land (G) $13.45

:3ds: Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns (LN) $14.84

I know it's not exactly a big ticket score, but I snagged a LN copy of Contact for the DS for $19.XX.

I know I'm way more excited about that than I should be.

Well, I feel much better about having bit on that good Muramasa for $38. Literally just arrived a few minutes ago, go USPS on delivering in two days, and it is 100% brand new with all the stickers (including the inspected by AWD seal) on the outside of the shrink wrap. Everything inside was still sealed, game included, and clearly had never been taken out of the packaging if it had been opened. The box is a tiny bit dented but not half as bad as my SMT 4 was and way better than I expected for good.

I really don't know how they were managing to shove these into bubble mailers to ship them to people, it's about twice the thickness of SMT 4 (or about 4-5 DVD cases) and fit perfectly into the smallest size of Amazon box. I can understand why they were getting so many damaged ones back doing that though.

I know it's not exactly a big ticket score, but I snagged a LN copy of Contact for the DS for $19.XX.

I know I'm way more excited about that than I should be.
Makes me wish I had held onto some of the games I let go for a couple dollars, could have sold so many to other CAGs for half of what AWD charges for LN and in better shape. Oh well, that was before I really paid attention to maximizing my value on such things.

It's crazy how being within even four months of Black Friday makes me immediately start anticipating $10 games. I can't make myself re-buy XCOM, or Far Cry 3, or AC III, for anything above $10 right now.

Still a bunch of stuff in stock from early restock:

:360: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition (LN) $39.34

:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $18.77
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $18.46

:360: Risen 2: Dark Waters - Complete Package (LN) $14.84
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $14.84
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84

:xbox: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (LN) $14.58

:ps3: NHL 13 (Stanley Cup Collector's Edition) (LN) $26.18

:ps3: The Last of Us (LN) $44.52
:ps3: Metro Last Light (LN) $43.73
:ps3: Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $28.68
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $20.50
:ps3: GoldenEye 007: Reloaded (LN) $16.69
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (LN) $15.49
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet Karting (LN) $15.12

:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.81

:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (G) $12.86 (LN) $14.84

:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (VG) $12.72 (LN) $13.63

:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $12.39
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (G) $11.34

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Lego City: Undercover (LN) $37.10
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (LN) $34.16
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Resident Evil: Revelations (LN) $34.13
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Need for Speed Most Wanted U (LN) $27.75
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Scribblenauts Unlimited (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  The Amazing Spider-Man (LN) $22.27
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (LN) $17.14
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Land (LN) $15.52
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Assassin's Creed III (LN) $14.84

:wii: The Last Story (LN) $22.27
:wii: Rayman Origins (LN) $12.69
:wii: Resident Evil 4 (LN) $9.81

:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (LN) $22.27

browse-gameboy-adv._V192599300_.gif
  Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards (LN) $10.84

GBC Pokemon - Trading Card Game (LN) $12.28 :hot:

How often have you guys seen the Vita 32gb memory cards pop up? I need a card before my Vita arrives this week from Cowboom and figured I'd go all in and get the biggest size possible. I'm just not sure if I should cave and get the overpriced $85 cards or wait and get the the still-overpriced-but-not-as-bad $60 from AWD. (or however much they charge) .

How often have you guys seen the Vita 32gb memory cards pop up? I need a card before my Vita arrives this week from Cowboom and figured I'd go all in and get the biggest size possible. I'm just not sure if I should cave and get the overpriced $85 cards or wait and get the the still-overpriced-but-not-as-bad $60 from AWD. (or however much they charge) .
I have seen it pop up once a week at the very least varying in price from $48 to $70. This morning one popped up for $48.xx in accpetable condition but it was long gone before it could even be posted.

I have seen it pop up once a week at the very least varying in price from $48 to $70. This morning one popped up for $48.xx in accpetable condition but it was long gone before it could even be posted.

Thanks. I've set my page monitor extension on my warehouse search for vita memory cards, hopefully I'll catch one. Unfortunately it keeps giving me false positives since the sponsored links on the bottom keep changing.

Thanks. I've set my page monitor extension on my warehouse search for vita memory cards, hopefully I'll catch one. Unfortunately it keeps giving me false positives since the sponsored links on the bottom keep changing.
Pro Tip: Set it to monitor the "used" tab via "selector" under the options by checking off "custom mode" instead of monitoring the whole page. If you set if from the warehouse side then it will only alert you if one pops up in the warehouse.

Has anyone seen Jak and Daxter Collection for Vita? Being as awful as it is, I'm hoping to get it on AWD instead of shelling out $20 for it.
I saw and listed one in the last big restock on 7/17/13 in like new condition for $14.84.

Kind of off-topic, but I just got home after a very long week at work. My wife and newborn child are sound asleep next to me. There is some time left before I start breakfast and wake them up, so I'm starting a new game in LoZ:OoT on my 3DS XL.

Snagged the game a while back from AWD. It's not necessarily my favorite game in the series, but I have a lot of find memories of it.

The opening scene still fills me with the same sense of wonder and excitement I had years ago when I got the game one Christmas for my N64; the thrill of Navi's flight through the Kokiri Forest, the looming sadness of the Great Deku Tree's demise... What a way to start a game.

I know it's cheesy, but I look forward to the day when I get to share these same experiences with my son.

Do thanks for all of your work here, DealSeeker. In the big scheme of things, it might not be the most important thing on the planet, but right here, right now, some random schmuck is grateful for your role in creating his little slice of heaven.

Kind of off-topic, but I just got home after a very long week at work. My wife and newborn child are sound asleep next to me. There is some time left before I start breakfast and wake them up, so I'm starting a new game in LoZ:OoT on my 3DS XL.

Snagged the game a while back from AWD. It's not necessarily my favorite game in the series, but I have a lot of find memories of it.

The opening scene still fills me with the same sense of wonder and excitement I had years ago when I got the game one Christmas for my N64; the thrill of Navi's flight through the Kokiri Forest, the looming sadness of the Great Deku Tree's demise... What a way to start a game.

I know it's cheesy, but I look forward to the day when I get to share these same experiences with my son.

Do thanks for all of your work here, DealSeeker. In the big scheme of things, it might not be the most important thing on the planet, but right here, right now, some random schmuck is grateful for your role in creating his little slice of heaven.
I sincerely appreciate the compliment and echo your sentiments over sharing and passing down experiences. It is like watching the Star Wars for the 1st time with your son and see his jaw drop when Vader goes "Luke, I am your father". Priceless! I believe you will be an awesome dad to have your son share and bond with games from yester year and current in all their majestic glory. Their is nothing more powerful than a bond and creating moments / memories that are cherished by individuals like father and son so it is certainly special and something to look forward to. Nothing chessy about it at all. I am just glad to have been a small part of the experience in creating his (and your) little slice of heaven. :)

Did someone on here get that Pokemon Trading card Game for GBC?  If so be sure to let the thread know the actual condition. You might even get some Free promo pokemon cards!

Truth.

Line is: "No... I am your father!"
actually the line went something like this:

Vader:

obiwan would never bother...

telling you about your father

Luke:

He told me enough..

he told me you killed him

Vader:

Then there's something I

must reveal then

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm your father

I'm your father

etc

knowhatImsayin?

So yea...someone tell me when they stop putting those stickers on their ******* games

Im done with them until then...spent the last 30min trying to get the damn stuff off so I can trade it in at BestBuy and the whole back is full of sticky crap due to it spreading -.-  and I dont have time to get GooGone

Buy some now for next time :)
I probably will tomorrow...im just furious that they keep doing this crap...like AWD please check your reviews from people and realize you're doing something wrong lol

Will GooGone get ALL of the sticky stuff off even though it's spread everywhere?

Im done with them until then...spent the last 30min trying to get the damn stuff off so I can trade it in at BestBuy and the whole back is full of sticky crap due to it spreading -.- and I dont have time to get GooGone
Buy some now for next time :)
As much as I hate the sticky stuff it's amazing I've never just bought any. Though I keep forgetting to look every time I'm at Target lately. I will say that at least they're slightly less obnoxious than the GS stickers and I haven't gotten one where it's layered 18 stickers deep yet.

Will GooGone get ALL of the sticky stuff off even though it's spread everywhere?
It should, make sure to remove the manual and cover art though because if gets under the edge of the plastic you'll ruin the paper stuff from what I understand.

As much as I hate the sticky stuff it's amazing I've never just bought any. Though I keep forgetting to look every time I'm at Target lately. I will say that at least they're slightly less obnoxious than the GS stickers and I haven't gotten one where it's layered 18 stickers deep yet.

It should, make sure to remove the manual and cover art though because if gets under the edge of the plastic you'll ruin the paper stuff from what I understand.
Sounds good I'll give it a try.

My KZ Trilogy had 2 stickers stacked and I used rubbing alcohol which just spread the sticky stuff all over the back lol

Yeah, in my experience goo-gone takes care of all the sticky-spread-mess. Good tip up there about removing the case art/etc.

Looks good as new when you're done.

I can't tell if I just missed Tomb Raider PS3 or if it's just an artifact left on the AWD listings with no actual item.  Really hope I can snag a copy while it's on sale since BBY is trading it at $24 which will make it a free rental at worst.

I can't tell if I just missed Tomb Raider PS3 or if it's just an artifact left on the AWD listings with no actual item. Really hope I can snag a copy while it's on sale since BBY is trading it at $24 which will make it a free rental at worst.
I wish I would have looked at the TIV since it was sitting there for a few hours and I debated on buying it or waiting for a sale too. It was a like new copy for $22.?? so that would have been a great deal I see now haha.

I wish I would have looked at the TIV since it was sitting there for a few hours and I debated on buying it or waiting for a sale too. It was a like new copy for $22.?? so that would have been a great deal I see now haha.
Yep, I like profitable rentals for games that are like 8-16 hours and that I'm unlikely to play through more than once. Guess that answers my question though, was afraid it was just a leftover from something that got snagged earlier with the FC3 and CODBLOPSTWO left overs next to it.

Not sure what's going on with AWD right now. Sitting here playing SMT4 with AWD on auto refresh every 30 seconds and a wireless 360 controller and Last of Us just popped up but neither have had a price or been available to buy while FC3 disappeared. Can't imagine that someone snagged those two items within seconds of them popping up. Maybe they're working on throwing stuff up and just being slow?

Edit- Now The Last of Us is gone. Who knows.

I should have just left the area where the sticker was being sticky instead of smearing it everywhere lol
Yeah, I've learned my lesson about that because then it's everywhere, gets whatever it's on the shelf next to sticky and then starts picking up any dirt that comes into contact with the case.

I should have just left the area where the sticker was being sticky instead of smearing it everywhere lol
I've found that using the sticky side of duct tape to pull the adhesive off of the case generally gets all of that crap off. Just roll some duct tape around 2 or 3 of your fingers, sticky side out, and repeatedly press it against the part of the case that's covered in adhesive to pull it right off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back