Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
you know you guys really owe me because i added 1k to amazon last night and went to bed early(normally up til 7am went to bed at 11pm)

you know you guys really owe me because i added 1k to amazon last night and went to bed early(normally up til 7am went to bed at 11pm)
Damn man. You stay up LATE (errr... or early?)

Ever thought about hitting up a few CAGs Anonymous meetings? :p

That WiiU is sooooooooo tempting, though I'd much rather get a PS3 first. Hopegully that price means it'll be down there again sometime before too long...

WTH! Picked one up as well. Thanks for the heads up Vigilante and ffej75. :bouncy:

:wiiu: Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $211.74 (G) $211.74
was thinking of getting one BUT they are only 300 new and just not worth saving just 89 bucks to get a used system that was busted and repaired that and only mostly play RPG and never see any of them coming to this system before 2015

No those desk treadmills are meant to be used at like 2-3 mph so you can have some exercise instead of sitting on your fat ass all day. I want one.
I have to walk back and forth around the office all day taking care of orders and there is a neighborhood behind me that loops around for 1.5 miles, and we're allowed to go anytime. I like getting to sit part of the day. I've considered bringing a pedometer to work just to see how much I walk a day. Has to at least be a couple miles worth.

was thinking of getting one BUT they are only 300 new and just not worth saving just 89 bucks to get a used system that was busted and repaired that and only mostly play RPG and never see any of them coming to this system before 2015
"Just 89 bucks"? That's 30% off, an impressive savings on a Nintendo console! Also, I highly doubt you'll see a further price drop any time soon since this IS Nintendo we're talking about--there might be a BF deal/bundle somewhere, but it probably won't be a very big discount (likely $250, highly unlikely any lower) and (for me, at least) I'd have to pay tax whereas I don't for AMZ purchases.

And anyway, if the system I get is anything other than pristine (what I expect from LN), you can bet I'll talk with CS about the wrongly-graded condition and send the system back, no problem. Obviously, I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but I'm prepared nonetheless. :razz:

"Just 89 bucks"? That's 30% off, an impressive savings on a Nintendo console! Also, I highly doubt you'll see a further price drop any time soon since this IS Nintendo we're talking about--there might be a BF deal/bundle somewhere, but it probably won't be a very big discount (likely $250, highly unlikely any lower) and (for me, at least) I'd have to pay tax whereas I don't for AMZ purchases.

And anyway, if the system I get is anything other than pristine (what I expect from LN), you can bet I'll talk with CS about the wrongly-graded condition and send the system back, no problem. Obviously, I'm hoping that doesn't happen, but I'm prepared nonetheless. :razz:
You will learn to ignore his comments.

:3ds: Sonic Generations - (LN) $18.73

:3ds: Super Mario 3D Land - (LN) $22.02

:3ds: Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy - (LN) $22.27

:wiiu: Lego City Undercover - (LN) $30.45

:WiiU: Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge - (LN) $20.27

:wiiu: Resident Evil Revelations - (LN) $30.17

:wii: Wii Sports Resort - (A) $17.81, (G) $19.30, (LN) $22.27

:ps3: Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell Ar Ciel - (LN) $22.07

:ps3: HItman Trilogy HD - (VG) $13.42

:ps3: Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - (LN) $36.90

:ps3: Resistance Collection - (LN) $22.23

:360: Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - (LN) $19.32

:360: Lost Planet 3 - (G) $32.97, (LN) $38.04

Yeah, I'm ticked the coupon expired, too--I didn't even get to use it on anything! :wall:

...Although, if I had used it on something else while it was active, I wouldn't have had the AMZ credit to cover the cost of the Wii U, so...I guess these things happen for a reason. ;)

It sure would have been nice to save another $21.17, though...
If it makes you feel better I used it on an iPhone that I'm probably going to cancel because the TIV on them dropped so much.

Im sure we will some price drops for black friday and xmass

CowBoom is selling Vitas today for $119.00 w/ free shipping. Just be sure to read the condition and "what's not included" areas

That CowBoom deal is very tempting. Would anyone here who own a Vita recommend it?
I think the Vita is worth it at this point in its life :) If you have PS+, you get several great games right from the start for free - Gravity Rush and Rayman, along with a few other PSN titles.

Just be sure to pick up at LEAST 8gb card. Full games range from ~800mb to 2.5gb and can fill your card quickly if you like digital versions.

The HORI brand Vita protector is also great and easy to apply :D

For those who are looking for decent Wii U deals, Cowboom often has them for ~$200 or less shipped lately. Not all of them come with everything, though - in fact, right now, the best you'll get is one that's missing Nintendo Land. Last I checked, the COWBOOM10 coupon code still gave new accounts $10 off $150, and that's what helped me get a Deluxe Wii U that had everything included for ~$200 total after tax.

They actually have at least two Deluxe models for $185 before tax that have everything except Nintendo Land, which isn't going for more than $15 nowadays, anyway. Combine that with the coupon code and it likely won't be more than ~$185 shipped for most areas.

Their grading system is usually pretty generous, too, as I've heard a lot of people say that they had grade 5, or even 4, items that still looked almost brand new. Myself, the Wii U I received was graded 5, and the only thing I noticed was that there are a few light scratches on the console itself, but none elsewhere (not even on the controller). I've also ordered a grade 5 and 6 3DS and 3DS XL that came in their original boxes and looked like new.

Here's a few links to the different models they have available:

http://www.cowboom.com/product/1376874
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1399720
http://www.cowboom.com/product/1163907

I'm surprised more people around here haven't heard of them, given there's a thread dedicated to the site that's been floating around for at least a year or so now.

The new Wii U update that lets you play Wii games on your Wii U GamePad while your TV is switched off made me think that I need that system now. Imagine playing Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in bed. :lol: C'mon AWD, I need a sub-200 Wii U Deluxe!

The new Wii U update that lets you play Wii games on your Wii U GamePad while your TV is switched off made me think that I need that system now. Imagine playing Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in bed. :lol: C'mon AWD, I need a sub-200 Wii U Deluxe!
You have to play them with a Wii Remote so it's probably pretty awkward to play them in bed.

The new Wii U update that lets you play Wii games on your Wii U GamePad while your TV is switched off made me think that I need that system now. Imagine playing Xenoblade and Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn in bed. :lol: C'mon AWD, I need a sub-200 Wii U Deluxe!
If it hits under $200, instant buy for me.

You can play them with a pro controller. Does the update not allow this?
If a game supports the classic controller add on for the Wii-mote then it will work, but anything for the Wii U will not.

Congrats to those that got a Wii U and hopefully you will enjoy it. I gotta say playing SSBB in bed with a CCPro is awesome now.

If it hits under $200, instant buy for me.
For under $200 it would be a great deal, IMO. To me it seems like the Wii U will be a great secondary console this coming gen. After the holidays it's already going to have quite an impressive lineup of exclusives.

Lego City Undercover

Mario 3d World

Zombi U

Wonderful 101

NSMBU

NSLU

Pikmin 3

WWHD (if you consider it exclusive)

Sonic Lost World

Game and Wario

Nintendo Land

I use the GamePad a ton for browsing and posting on CAG. It's always close since the charger is beside the couch and for some reason it seems convenient.

If it makes you feel better I used it on an iPhone that I'm probably going to cancel because the TIV on them dropped so much.
Bummer! I must've lucked out then as the iphone 5 16gb for AT&T I got is still at $368 like new base value. I also got an Ipad 4th gen too which didn't drop either. I plan I using it for a while though, but it sure is nice having the security of GS giving me back more or nearly what I paid for it in the future.

Alright. I've officially been F U C K E D and I'm furious. I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke or what. I was supposed to receive Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the PS3, Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U, and Portal 2 for the Xbox 360. I already contacted support today because my other copy of Black Ops 2 was supposed to arrive today and is still under 'Shipping Now' stage, and now this.... you have got to be kidding me. I was wondering why the package was so small. How do I even explain this?

oje62d.jpg

No, I'm not lying, and this isn't some crazy elaborate scheme to get free games. I checked the package and low and behold, my name on it and everything. It even says UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER on it which is quite accurate seeing as how the games didn't ship until last night. Granted, the tracking info still says 'Out For Delivery' but that's because I literally just got them from the UPS guy 5 minutes ago.

Alright. I've officially been F U C K E D and I'm furious. I don't know if this is some kind of sick joke or what. I was supposed to receive Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 for the PS3, Scribblenauts Unlimited for the Wii U, and Portal 2 for the Xbox 360. I already contacted support today because my other copy of Black Ops 2 was supposed to arrive today and is still under 'Shipping Now' stage, and now this.... you have got to be kidding me. I was wondering why the package was so small. How do I even explain this?

oje62d.jpg

No, I'm not lying, and this isn't some crazy elaborate scheme to get free games. I checked the package and low and behold, my name on it and everything. It even says UPS NEXT DAY AIR SAVER on it which is quite accurate seeing as how the games didn't ship until last night. Granted, the tracking info still says 'Out For Delivery' but that's because I literally just got them from the UPS guy 5 minutes ago.
I'm sorry.... but I LOL'd. I would have shit my pants once I realized this collection of USB cables.

Just contact them (Help --> Contact Us --> Select your issue --> Chat) about it and link them this picture. They won't be able to replace the items since they were purchased off of AWD, but they should reimburse you immediately.

Hope this helps!

I'm sorry.... but I LOL'd. I would have shit my pants once I realized this collection of USB cables.

Just contact them about it and link them this picture. They won't be able to replace the items since they were purchased off of AWD, but they should reimburse you immediately.

Hope this helps!
Delivery status just changed to 'Delivered - Front Door'.... :censored: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

I don't know if I can be nice while talking to them.

oje62d.jpg

That's worse than the purple 3DS with the Fire Awakening 3DS sticker.

Contact CS and show them the picture even though they might not be able to see it on foreign servers.

I hope you get someone from the US.

You should have led with that avatar.

I don't know what it is but anytime I did use my Wii U it would take a few minutes and always lose contact with the system, even if they were 2 feet apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back