Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - Usually newer listed things will appear here.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

Console Links:

Xbox 360 250GB Slim

Xbox 360 4GB Slim

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition does products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. However, some people have reported that games were in no so scratched condition with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tlwizard']that sucks. it should be covered under MS warranty.

did you order one of the ones the other day at $227 Like New? if so, that's 2 for 3 that seem not to be working. doesn't make me very hopeful for the one that I ordered.[/QUOTE]

i ordered in on the 4th--i think your talking about the 5 that were up yesterday-

also how long do you think Microsoft would take to get it fixed might beat the whole returning thing.

shit ---i was suppose to look that up yesterday-n see how the whole MS warranty works.

[quote name='youenvy']my slim also didn't work--tried to get an exchange-but they said no-that they only could give me A REFUND-

i told them i had waited some time in order to find it this cheap--not to mention waiting for the system to arrive-- just to have it red light on me right off the bat-

if they would have just checked it(which should be their job) they would have seen that it didn't work-so now i have to send it back n wait for 2 weeks to get a refund-then look for it all over again n then wait for it to get here

told it her it was going to be a major waste of my time-lady was not budging -said sorry nothing she could do but a refund-

in all honesty i feel like i should be more of a prick (cuz i was pretty nice)n try to get some sort of credit--if they would have just checked the slim they would have seen it was faulty-an hour of their time would have saved me like 3 weeks-(from finding the slim -to receiving it--now having to ship it back-and then waiting for my return-then finding another slim-and having the new one shipped)-sucky part is a bought it with amazon credit-so i have to wait in order to have that credit freed/return to me in order to buy another one

on the other hand i also understand shit happens, n that they don't owe me shit-im just a little pissed is all

what to do??? what to do??[/QUOTE]

Calll them back till you get someone who will offer you a new system (replacement) even email them ...

i got more stuff via email then phone calls... phone calls usually dont offer anything.. emails offer a lot..

when my DSI wifi didnt work i called and emailed them (cause they said wait time was 10 mins)

On the phone i was told there was nothing they could do send it back in

so i packaged it up and sent it back in

a day later i get an email saying Keep the system and they would give me 20 bucks to get the system fixxed

I told them the phone person told me to return the system and was upset that if i knew i would got 20 bucks knocked off i would of kept it

The email person give me a full refund for the system and then gave me the 20 buck credit anyways

still pissed i could of had a DSI for 76 bucks (got it for 96 the 20 bucks off would knocked it to 76)

[quote name='ssjmichael']Do you expect them to do this with every single other product in the Warehouse too because that would be a lot of time...These are retailers if you weren't aware not product testers. They don't guarantee it to be 100% perfect, and you were aware of that risk when you went the cheap route. It is unfortunate but as you said, shit happens.[/QUOTE]

i honestly thought it be more like when we sell them games that they test them out to see if their working n then accept the item/or if it was returned item that they would at least check it to see if the item still works-or if it was returned due to it being faulty that they would indeed check that this was the case.

but yeah, i guess if the box is the only thing messed up not a previous open item-not a return or trade in-they wouldn't have to check it

Yeah you can't really expect an exchange since your dealing with the Warehouse storefront and not Amazon.com's. If that were the case what's stopping everyone from basically saying they want an exchange for their used system/game from Warehouse Deals to get a brand new one from Amazon? A refund is the only route they could take, unless they do have other units in the Warehouse store to exchange with yours

[quote name='confoosious']Wow. I can't believe people are angry cause Amazon would ONLY give them a full refund.[/QUOTE]

:applause:

When I saw those slims up for sale, I wondered why in the description squaretrade was mentioned.

[quote name='slidecage']Calll them back till you get someone who will offer you a new system (replacement) even email them ...

i got more stuff via email then phone calls... phone calls usually dont offer anything.. emails offer a lot..

when my DSI wifi didnt work i called and emailed them (cause they said wait time was 10 mins)

On the phone i was told there was nothing they could do send it back in

so i packaged it up and sent it back in

a day later i get an email saying Keep the system and they would give me 20 bucks to get the system fixxed

I told them the phone person told me to return the system and was upset that if i knew i would got 20 bucks knocked off i would of kept it

The email person give me a full refund for the system and then gave me the 20 buck credit anyways

still pissed i could of had a DSI for 76 bucks (got it for 96 the 20 bucks off would knocked it to 76)[/QUOTE]

But you still got a free $20 credit, and if you kept it the system still would have been faulty.

[quote name='ssjmichael'] A refund is the only route they could take, unless they do have other units in the Warehouse store to exchange with yours[/QUOTE]

yeah there was 5 slims yesterday around 5:30 for the same price $227-i put in one in my cart-and called them up- no go-

but yeah im not mad about the refund--its more about the wasted time-from the day i ordered it -to receving it-now having to get my refund-- n then getting a new one-should be like 3 weeks-so i think im allowed to be a little pissed about that-n yeah amazon doesn't owe me shit-but it also didn't hurt to try n get an exchange from them

so yeah im just going to return it-- n see if i get lucky n find another one for my nephew down the road-

youenvy: What i've done is just registered the system through Microsoft and requested a new power brick. If you had the same issue that I did then I am 99% sure that is the issue. A faulty brick would just need a replacement as it is not getting any power through the 360... the 360 should not be harmed in anyway. I was going to push for a refund and whatnot but I want the system, so i'll just deal with Microsoft on this.

Not that anyone was probably looking for this, but I also decided to pick up The Punisher game for the original XBox for $4.49. Never knew it existed.

[quote name='scarhawk']^ Not too bad. But the preorder bonus made that game $30, in effect if you factor in the credit.[/QUOTE]

^this. And it was certainly brand new

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']may i ask how much u got that dsi xl?

i think u can use amazon gc on any seller on amazon.com[/QUOTE]

That's a no go. I tried many times in the past to use Amazon GC on third party sellers, even ones that were fulfilled by Amazon, and they still wouldn't accept it.

That was awhile ago though, so unless they changed it recently.

[quote name='Squarehard']That's a no go. I tried many times in the past to use Amazon GC on third party sellers, even ones that were fulfilled by Amazon, and they still wouldn't accept it.

That was awhile ago though, so unless they changed it recently.[/QUOTE]

Promotional credits can only be used on items sold directly by Amazon. Gift cards may be used on items sold by third party sellers.

[quote name='MySaturdaySelf']may i ask how much u got that dsi xl?

i think u can use amazon gc on any seller on amazon.com[/QUOTE]
My DSi XL I just got was $116, listed as very good, came brand new. The only thing wrong with it was one of the box flaps was ripped.

[quote name='kataztrophik']Promotional credits can only be used on items sold directly by Amazon. Gift cards may be used on items sold by third party sellers.[/QUOTE]

I finally found it hidden in the marketplace payment faqs.

It is strange though, because I was never able to use them before on third party sellers, but that was over a year ago.

[quote name='scarhawk']^ Not too bad. But the preorder bonus made that game $30, in effect if you factor in the credit.[/QUOTE]
Or $26 if you ordered the day after release :p

$46 for Metroid Other M and a $20 credit. Pissed off a bunch of people that pre-ordered at $50+ $20 credit, but made me happy for waiting.

With 2 or so bad 360 S's being reported recently, I'm going to wait before considering buying one. Could be a bad batch or something. Anyway, best of luck to everyone who has ordered one

[quote name='Altanis']Or $26 if you ordered the day after release :p

$46 for Metroid Other M and a $20 credit. Pissed off a bunch of people that pre-ordered at $50+ $20 credit, but made me happy for waiting.[/QUOTE]

Or 23.50 if you got them to adjust your order after having it in your gold box :)

Called up Microsoft this morning and they are shipping me out a new power brick... should be here within 5-10 business days. Had to order a wifi adapter (universal one that can be used with my PC as well... so its not a complete waste) for my old 360 so I can Halo it up.

love to run across a g73....jh-b1 or jw-a1 on there. This old single core turion 64 2.0Ghz is starting to have issues with the net

[quote name='suko_32']I think there was a $200 120GB PS3, but I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I missed it. How do you guys find the deal so fast? I had the amazon warehouse page open on my iPhone and was refreshing it from time to time. But do you think it would be better if I had the ps3 page open and just wait for a deal to show up there?

[quote name='anarchyburger']Damn, I missed it. How do you guys find the deal so fast? I had the amazon warehouse page open on my iPhone and was refreshing it from time to time. But do you think it would be better if I had the ps3 page open and just wait for a deal to show up there?[/QUOTE]

They usually show up on the product page before the warehouse page. I'd have the ps3 one open

People always say this and then they use the credit on a game and say that they got that game for 20 dollars off...no...cant have it both ways.

[quote name='genfuyung']People always say this and then they use the credit on a game and say that they got that game for 20 dollars off...no...cant have it both ways.[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

[quote name='bredbu']http://www.amazon.com/Gamecube-Cons...7EE7U53NWQ&s=merchant&qid=1284339220&sr=1-115

gamecube console 39.99 kinda overpriced but if you want some oldschool gaming and have an amazon gift card to blow why not[/QUOTE]

It's not bad and if the Wii wasn't BC and my fiancee and I both didn't own one already I'd totally bite. The GCN had a small but FANTASTIC library.

But the Wii's perfect BC makes it a moot point, unless you want it for a GBA player. Those are awesome and can be had used at Gamestop for about $10. :D

[quote name='BiggyP2P']They usually show up on the product page before the warehouse page. I'd have the ps3 one open[/QUOTE]

Can I get the link for the ps3 page please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back