Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="adcustom" post="12623130" timestamp="1428322347"]Where in NJ? I live in Cherry Hill and haven't seen any in stores at all.[/quote]
I live in somerset county which is central Jersey.

Probably not going to do much good to anyone here, but Greninja, Jigglypuff, the Splatoon amiibo, and the Yoshi's Wooly Word + amiibo pack is up for pre-order on Amazon France. They don't ship to the USA though...
I was able to order Greninja! However, Jigglypuff would not ship to the US.

Since we've broken the ice on PS All-Stars...In a forum of SSB fans, I'll probably have several people disagree with me, but despite the copycat nature and low sales of the game, I actually found Playstation All-Stars to be really good. I logged several hours into the game, had a blast online, and really appreciated how they gave the fans both the PS3 and Vita version for one price. The game was somewhat light on content with only 24 characters and a very bare bones set of modes compared to SSB, but the developer (Superbot) worked closely with fighting game experts such as Seth Killian from Capcom and did a good job of including a robust combo system and ensuring the individual characters played very true to their actual games. On top of that, Superbot was very transparent with fans during the development of the game, and tried as hard as they could to secure the rights to include popular playstation characters that Sony had since sold off to other publishers (stupid move on Sony's part). As someone else mentioned, Superbot was folded after the game and DLC were completed, but if nothing else, I found the devs to be very friendly and I really think they listened to the fans, I hope they all found jobs after Superbot and are doing well now.

Right around the time of retail release for Shulk Gamestop had a period of two or three days where you could do web-in-store orders for a second shipment of Shulks that were supposed to be mailed out after May 1st. At this point it's basically a placeholder date for only those.

Some people were speculating that agreement for retailer-specific exclusivity for wave3 runs out in May but afaik there is not factual evidence at this point.
While I agree there has been no evidence at this point, I'd like to further speculate that July's mini-wave of Dark Pit and Palutena gives Nintendo the perfect opportunity to re-release all the former Wave 3 store exclusives at this time. It just seems odd to me that they would release 2 at that time when any other wave has been at least 6. More hoping I guess lol, but hopefully I am speculating correctly :)

While I agree there has been no evidence at this point, I'd like to further speculate that July's mini-wave of Dark Pit and Palutena gives Nintendo the perfect opportunity to re-release all the former Wave 3 store exclusives at this time. It just seems odd to me that they would release 2 at that time when any other wave has been at least 6. More hoping I guess lol, but hopefully I am speculating correctly :)
I would love for them to make just as many figures as they currently do, but only 3 characters a month instead of the 47 different ones that are coming out from April to May.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are three yet to be announced store exclusives added to the July release. They could also release the rest of the Super Mario Series amiibo. I'd be surprised if they only release two.

That would be nice and makes sense, but we know Nintendo and sense don't go together. I thought it was odd they would only release 2 new amiibo, which will either make it really hard or really easy to obtain those. Although seeing at they're from Kid Icarus, I'm gonna say hard.

Smash amiibo are going to be harder and harder to get because they are making so many now with the Super Mario series, Splatoon, Yoshi and Animal Crossing cards. I doubt wave 3 will be rereleased because they would have announced it by now.

Speaking of which, Yarn Yoshi amiibo seems to be the perfect candidate for store exclusives.

These are a hit BECAUSE they're beloved Nintendo characters. No one wants little Killzone figures...
You say that now, but when Sony jumps on the "toys come to life" bandwagon, you know damn well you'll be right there refreshing the Best Buy page every 7 seconds to secure a Colonel Radec figure

So I know I'm late to the party since I was moving all weekend but did anything wave 4 related go up on GS's website or is it going to be entirely WIS only?

I have been using CAG for finding gaming deals for about a year now and i didn't have a Amiibo Addiction until the day of Wave 4 release. I literally had 1 Amiibo which was Shulk because Im a huge fan of the game. I missed out on Jiggly due to not ebing able to add to cart. You would think that would deter me but nope thats what fueled me. I went to Gamestop and was 3rd in line, got the wave 4 bundle with ness and the 3 pack splatoon. Then waited back thru and got a extra Ness because I wanted to try and start trading on CAG since most of us have common interest in saving. I wonder how many other people never cared for Amiibo's until this wave....

So I know I'm late to the party since I was moving all weekend but did anything wave 4 related go up on GS's website or is it going to be entirely WIS only?
GS sold out of their entire wave 4 and Splatoon allocations from in store pre-orders.

Hey - can someone send me a pm or direct me to the line group directions. I downloaded line to my phone, but trying to find the directions to joining the groups has been tough.

They probably took down the TRU wave 4 listings because people keep on refreshing and messing up there servers.

lol damn. I have c4c refreshing every 30s or so. crazy that it porbably happened during the cooldown
Sounds like bots and macros are likely set up to nab them as soon as they go up. Wow, if that's the case it takes all semblance of fairness out of this indefinitely unless they set up a captcha.

I have slaves constantly refreshing and buying up every figure, from every retailer they can. If the amiibo end up worthless, I feed them and the amiibo to the crocodiles.

people with bots buying up all the amiibos make this nearly impossible
I wonder if there is a way my buddy in Indonesia can hack these bots to get the hoarder's CC numbers. Normally I despise identity theft but hey they got my amiibo!

This is getting ridiculous. "rare" amiibo like Shulk was available to preorder for a month or two. Now they are all selling out in minutes, even ones that will most likely be commons such as Wario and Charizard. Think I may just sell my set complete waves 1-3 plus SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back