Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
They will have more, Lucario was the same. It came out limited at first but went out with a bang, I think the eBay link lasted most of the day.

EDIT: Seems they have the Mario MP10 figure available there.
Did they have the rest of Wave 3 with Lucario last time? Or just exclusive Lucario?

They will have more, Lucario was the same. It came out limited at first but went out with a bang, I think the eBay link lasted most of the day.

EDIT: Seems they have the Mario MP10 figure available there.
I dont know with the way Wave 4 is going its probably going to last a fraction of lucario's time.The only thing left to make this show one to remember would be if they were to repeat the mass cancellations from last time.Seeing as how sloppy ToysRUs is handling these pre orders im not too optimistic.

Been off this thread for a while so I dont know if this was mentioned but Walmart.com has the Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Link, Zelda, and Pikachu SSB amiibos for $9.74 and Toon Link for $9.84!

If I remember correctly, the Lucario eBay page came up after the mass cancellations and people had a wtf moment. I think the $20 price tag throws off a lot of people but to each there own I guess.

Been off this thread for a while so I dont know if this was mentioned but Walmart.com has the Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Link, Zelda, and Pikachu SSB amiibos for $9.74 and Toon Link for $9.84!
Yeah they price matched Target's amiibo deal from last week , pretty cool to see that its still up might as well make that their permanent prices

If I remember correctly, the Lucario eBay page came up after the mass cancellations and people had a wtf moment. I think the $20 price tag throws off a lot of people but to each there own I guess.
lol yeah your right that ebay stock may have been the order slots freed up from the cancellations , if they cancel again i can see them doing that again.

More props to you. Four accounts or not that's admittedly a superhuman feat, since it's ridiculous to snag just one lol.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greninja-amiibo-/171746169906?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27fcde9432

I think other ebay sellers may be buying up the competition. Or desperate buyers for that matter. Who knows.

Just gotta watch that Jigglypuff now...it'll keep me preoccupied until Amazon finally gets in the game anyway.
lol target usually sets up their pre orders at 3 A.M. EST ,actually just the early morning time in general i wish you luck because aside from ToysRUs , target is the 2nd most annoying retailer when it comes to pre orders.

I think the Amiibo game is dead now. It's over. I think anything beyond the commons will be impossible to find come the summer.

Scalping is easy money and I've seen people do 10x more work to get even a quarter of the money scalping makes you. Unless you live out in the middle of nowhere, there will always be several dedicated scalpers around who will likely beat you to it every time.

Online is pretty much dead as well. Unless you're in the loop and constantly refreshing, you're fucked.

Of course Nintendo is gonna be a dick about it and not do anything till long after it all crashes. Probably silent restocks of everything by Christmas 2016 or some shit.

Nintendo is going to fix the amiibo problem. They will be releasing card versions of each amiibo which they promise will look just as nice on your shelf as the amiibo figures. 3 random amiibo cards per pack for $4.99. Certain amiibo cards will be exclusive to packs sold at stores such as target, toys r us, best buy, & walmart. It is suggested that you pre order these now because once Splatoon releases there is expected to be a large shortage of ink which will reduce the number of amiibo cards available.

Nintendo is going to fix the amiibo problem. They will be releasing card versions of each amiibo which they promise will look just as nice on your shelf as the amiibo figures. 3 random amiibo cards per pack for $4.99. Certain amiibo cards will be exclusive to packs sold at stores such as target, toys r us, best buy, & walmart. It is suggested that you pre order these now because once Splatoon releases there is expected to be a large shortage of ink which will reduce the number of amiibo cards available.
Your on to something

The reason why squid is exclusive to the splatoon 3 pack was because Nintendo did not want to crash the seafood market.

Well, Jigglypuff's page has been updated with an explicit "out of stock online" now. Chances I'll get a preorder in are nearly nonexistent. I really hope this will be like Rosalina so I can just get one on release day.

PACMAN available at BB. I checked out successfully for once.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-series-pac-man-multi/5710106.p?id=1219656188650&skuId=5710106
They have already stated that you can order online and get it in store on release day.

They have already stated that you can order online and get it in store on release day.
Who is "they?" If "they" merely constitutes speculation on this thread, nothing has been confirmed yet. That's why I must "hope" it will be true. If we have a Target rep's official statement saying "there will be X number of Jigglypuff amiibo delivered to each store on this day," I haven't see that yet. Link anyone?

Who is "they?" If "they" merely constitutes speculation on this thread, nothing has been confirmed yet. That's why I must "hope" it will be true. If we have a Target rep's official statement saying "there will be X number of Jigglypuff amiibo delivered to each store on this day," I haven't see that yet. Link anyone?
Target themselves have. I feel like everyone just wants information fed to them but they themselves don't really seek any information.

I mean the first hit on Google is the article from IGN stating what I just said.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/02/jigglypuff-amiibo-will-be-exclusive-to-target

Target themselves have. I feel like everyone just wants information fed to them but they themselves don't really seek any information.

I mean the first hit on Google is the article from IGN stating what I just said.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/04/02/jigglypuff-amiibo-will-be-exclusive-to-target
Yeah, I thought you had seen something more conclusive. I've seen this article already and put as much stock in it as the TRU polygon announcement. There's no quantity per store information here, which means I may or may not be seeing any at my location. Again, the term "hope" remains appropriate.

Since we all have google, why is it necessary to have an amiibo information-sharing thread anyway? I mean, you all could've easily used the ebay search bar to find TRU's Greninja listing. Man, this thread is entertaining. :rofl:

Yeah, I thought you had seen something more conclusive. I've seen this article already and put as much stock in it as the TRU polygon announcement. There's no quantity per store information here, which means I may or may not be seeing any at my location. Again, the term "hope" remains appropriate.

Since we all have google, why is it necessary to have an amiibo information-sharing thread anyway? I mean, you all could've easily used the ebay search bar to find TRU's Greninja listing. Man, this thread is entertaining. :rofl:
No what's entertaining is the fact that you want some article that has per store quota for something that's not avavible for the markets to address that number accurately yet. Your right this is an Amiibo information thread but when the same thing gets spoken about over and over and more and more useless post keep getting added (this one included) it bogs down the much needed good info. Just because you don't get the answer your looking for that fits your awesome standards for an answer, doesn't give you the right to act smug and that your some awesome Amiibo guy/gal. All you could have done is correctly stated in your reply what you just said which is you wanted a more definitive answer for what is already out there. If that is what you seek then get off your lazy ass, make a phone call, click a few links to contact a few corporates by email, Facebook , Twitter Etc. Oh that's right you've probably already done that as well.

Well, Jigglypuff's page has been updated with an explicit "out of stock online" now. Chances I'll get a preorder in are nearly nonexistent. I really hope this will be like Rosalina so I can just get one on release day.

PACMAN available at BB. I checked out successfully for once.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-series-pac-man-multi/5710106.p?id=1219656188650&skuId=5710106
1. Look at my original post. I didn't ask for store availability info in the first place. I never posed a question at all. He volunteered info without providing a link (and a pronoun without an antecedent).
2. It's arguably twisted that I'm perceived as lazy when I've asking for clarification of a vague, one-liner info post. There's no way to know whether his info is old unless he posts the supporting link. How much effort does it take to post a link to back your statement?

Seriously now, I know the Amazon preorders are making Amiibros tense. But I'm not popping in here to ask "have the Amazon preorders gone up?" Or asking anything for that matter. I came in to report that my page monitor extension alerted that the term "out of stock online" has been added/readded recently.

There are those who have more connections and access to information than I do. I believed he might be one of those people at first. While I do my part searching/calling/emailing, that doesn't mean I have all the info. <--why anyone chooses to follow an info-exchange thread. I reserve the right to mock those who complain about "feeding" info on an info sharing thread--especially when no info was asked for and the info is incomplete.

So save your misplaced raging, bro. We'll make it out of Wave 4 alive.

I got a letter from my credit card company today that the card I used for my TRU, Best Buy, and Target preorders has been comprimised and will replaced by the the end of April.
I called them, and they claim that even though I'll get a new number, the preauthorizations from when I placed my preorders will still go through to the new card come release day.
I'm still worried since I thought preauthorizations typcially expire in a week if not converted to an actual charge.

Anyone have any experience in this area?

Is it possible to change the payment method for a preorder on TRU, Best Buy, or Target.com? I looked, but couldn't find that as an option.
Quit bragging disguised as questions, bot user!

Pacman seems to keep popping up & several ops to get him. Obviously pacman is the dullest looking most simplistic amiibo of wave 4. So now I'm questioning are they producing more figures like him due to him being easier to make and less of the ones like Robin and Lucina which are the most complex detailed amiibo to date? If this is the case (which apparently it is since my gamestop had one Robin and one Lucina for Web in store order) then nintendo needs to price these things based off production cost. Pacman 12.99 while figures like Robin be 19.99. Also, if they were going to do a store exclusive they should do the less desirable characters like pacman which appear to be produced in greater numbers with slower sales. I must say Nintendo are masters of under supplying a high demand product but in the end it's costing them.

Pacman seems to keep popping up & several ops to get him. Obviously pacman is the dullest looking most simplistic amiibo of wave 4. So now I'm questioning are they producing more figures like him due to him being easier to make and less of the ones like Robin and Lucina which are the most complex detailed amiibo to date? If this is the case (which apparently it is since my gamestop had one Robin and one Lucina for Web in store order) then nintendo needs to price these things based off production cost. Pacman 12.99 while figures like Robin be 19.99. Also, if they were going to do a store exclusive they should do the less desirable characters like pacman which appear to be produced in greater numbers with slower sales. I must say Nintendo are masters of under supplying a high demand product but in the end it's costing them.
I've always thought that Kitby, Jigglypuff, Pac Man, etc should cost less since they were so plain and obviously do t need the detail of ones like FE characters and Captain Falon.

Just as a heads up, your gamestop was not allocated a certain amount of robin and lucinas. Every gamestop was placing orders from the same common pool of characters. Most gamestops only got in a few orders for them since the servers were getting absolutely annihilated.

I know that was a small point in your observation, but I just wanted to clarify.

If the website doesn't crash for you, shopTO.net has preorder for some Wave 4 & 5 amiibo:

http://www.shopto.net/video-games/wiiu/WIIUAM34-amiibo-smash-ness

They're UK based, but ship to the US (I think). Still trying to setup an account with them....website is crawling....
I finally managed to get a pre-order in for Jigglypuff, but it took FOREVER (almost an hour). Apparently I had bought from them before on eBay which had automatically created an account on their website. I couldn't add a new CC because the website is still getting slammed, so I had to pay with PayPal. I got a PayPal receipt but not a ShopTo.net receipt, so I don't have high hopes of this going through. Still, fingers crossed! Rosalina was a bitch to get and I'm not looking forward to getting Jigglypuff from Target...

What is shipping through ShopTo? I'm contemplating trying to get Jigglypuff through there as well as pre order Dark Pit and Palutena as I have a feeling those will be insanely hard to get...

Shopto will ship to the USA, but it still won't let you register with a US debit/credit card. Seems like they reject a range of credit card numbers from the US. So unless you already have an account and can pay by PayPal or have a credit card they accept, seems like you're out of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back