Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buys are running a little dry
I noticed this too... same story at WM, only a few figures left. The only store with a decent supply of Amiibos is TRU.

Speaking of TRU, I've noticed that even though they only have the common figures, they've greatly expanded the amount of space dedicated to Amiibo (still nowhere near as big as Skylanders or Infinity, but nonetheless, it's growing) and just spread the figures out. I can't help but wonder if they expect a need for that space...

plus i wonder if we will get the short end of the stick inventory wise again on the next wave? since so many people been importing figures from the other countries i wonder how the sales number are going to add up since there no info of where the orders were delivered only where they were bought from. It would be ironic if we get short supply and Europe and japan get huge shipments due to the exporting figures sales numbers lol
I was thinking it would be better and Nintendo would produce more but given how many retailers already pulled pre-orders, probably.

I saw all of the Big 3 multiple times in person before the shortage. I stood in front of 4 Marth on its own peg at a Toys R Us near black Friday. I convinced myself I didnt need to buy him yet as the Ebay price was only 25-30... told myself Id find these later. Villager I looked at the package a couple different places. I wanna say Gamestop and Walmart. Wii Fit Trainer I held a few times as well at Walmart and Gamestop.

I was even able to return a week later to that Toys R Us and get 1 of the Marth before the news hit. Sadly Villager and Wii Fit I had to obtain through trades but thats still part of the fun here.

I knew I wanted to collect all of the amiibos from the start, just didnt know Id have to start so soon.
On release day I saw 2 villagers at a BB. Aside from 5 WFT's I've found various places that is it out of the Big 3 I ever saw in person. Never once saw a Marth. Seems like some regions either had totally different allocations or extremely different buying patterns.

I continually kick myself for having two Marths in my hand on release week, and putting them back after checking eBay prices and thinking they weren't rare so I could wait for Best Buy's GCU price. I saw a million WFTs, too, at my local Target.

I never saw a villager or marth at any store at release, they sold out fast
Don't know what to tell you, all three were readily available at Target, Best Buy, Toys 'R Us, and Walmart (most notably) until the first to second week in December. And I visited many around the MN metro. Marth was the first to go, then Villager, the Wii Fit Trainer.

moopher, on 04 Jan 2015 - 10:37 PM, said:
Don't know what to tell you, all three were readily available at Target, Best Buy, Toys 'R Us, and Walmart (most notably) until the first to second week in December. And I visited many around the MN metro. Marth was the first to go, then Villager, the Wii Fit Trainer.
you're insane.

they were also sold out online on release date. I barely got a marth/wii fit trainer order in at bestbuy.com before they sold out. BestBuy online didn't even have villager for sale on release.

There was a pretty good idea what was rare on release date. No one knew if they would eventually be restocked or not, but there was still money to be made in buying them even on release day.

My Villager order from Amazon UK was placed on or around December 20th and I received them yesterday. Got them earlier than the estimated date.
Ordered from Amazon.de on 12/17 and used the cheapest shipping which shipped on 12/19. It's due to arrive on 01/12.
thanks i just went ahead and paid the extra $10 for the faster shipping option that shows delivery for this friday the 9th vs waiting until Jan 19th thru 23rd. Cause at least in my opinion more time they are in transit more likely they are to get lost or damaged. and $10 is worth the 2 weeks faster estimate

From the wiki: Fox McCloud (フォックス・マクラウド, Fokkusu Makuraudo) is an anthropomorphic red fox and the main protagonist of the Star Fox series, who sometimes literally goes by the name of Star Fox, especially by his many enemies.
Yellow font means sarcasm

He wasn't being serious

I saw all of the Big 3 multiple times in person before the shortage. I stood in front of 4 Marth on its own peg at a Toys R Us near black Friday. I convinced myself I didnt need to buy him yet as the Ebay price was only 25-30... told myself Id find these later. Villager I looked at the package a couple different places. I wanna say Gamestop and Walmart. Wii Fit Trainer I held a few times as well at Walmart and Gamestop.

I was even able to return a week later to that Toys R Us and get 1 of the Marth before the news hit. Sadly Villager and Wii Fit I had to obtain through trades but thats still part of the fun here.

I knew I wanted to collect all of the amiibos from the start, just didnt know Id have to start so soon.
I'm pissed now b/c on 11/21 when i picked up my SSB bundle, i saw a full peg of MTV as well as 3 GC adapters and didn't get any of them. Hindsight...........

you're insane.

they were also sold out online on release date. I barely got a marth/wii fit trainer order in at bestbuy.com before they sold out. BestBuy online didn't even have villager for sale on release.

There was a pretty good idea what was rare on release date. No one knew if they would eventually be restocked or not, but there was still money to be made in buying them even on release day.
I literally walked in Walmart and got all 3 on release date, they had extra's too. Target's also had atleast 3+ of each here, and Toys R Us.

In retrospect I'm lucky as hell I assumed those 3 would be the rare ones. Because I'd have been screwed otherwise.

As far as Wave 3 goes, I'm not super worried outside of Metaknight and Best Buy....they seem to be fumbling the whole amiibo situation hard.

My Amazon.com Friday night order of Captain Falcon just shipped, so anyone else who got in for him or Pit should see something soon!

I have been scrambling to catch up, I saw Marth , WFT and Villager when they released and stupidly only picked up Marth even though my wife said "they look like all 3 are shortpacked so maybe you should get all of them" :(

But I got WFT and Villager from amazon.de and it came to about $20 or so shipped so not too bad

I just need Little Mac now to catch up...fucking always keep missing him

My Amazon.com Friday night order of Captain Falcon just shipped, so anyone else who got in for him or Pit should see something soon!

I have been scrambling to catch up, I saw Marth , WFT and Villager when they released and stupidly only picked up Marth even though my wife said "they look like all 3 are shortpacked so maybe you should get all of them" :(

But I got WFT and Villager from amazon.de and it came to about $20 or so shipped so not too bad

I just need Little Mac now to catch up...fucking always keep missing him

you're insane.

That's cool. I grabbed all of the big three on Dec. 10, and the only one getting scarce in my area at that point was Marth. Sounds like you were doing it wrong.

also saw all three but figured there would be plenty of the figures inventory wise that i was waiting until after Christmas since i had shopping to do at the time for christmas and figured i would shop for myself after Christmas and but Nintendo proved i had the priorities backward and didnt work the way i hoped lol 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Fox-Wolf-Palette-Custom-Nintendo-Amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros-/321618062946?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ae1ee2e62

I'll bet this guy is sweating (assuming he didn't buy a Fox or 2 to keep original). With Fox being discontinued, no matter how cool a custom Wolf is, I don't think it's wise to depreciate their value by altering it
I doubt he or she is concerned at all. The more that get opened the more the sealed ones will gain in value.

I had all three in my hand and told my wife "According to CAG, these are rare. Looks like they have at least 3 of each of them. I'll come back and get them tomorrow." Went to dinner that night and our movie and had a great time. 

Went back the next day, everything was gone from their display minus some Mario, Peach and Pikachu figures. Sadness set in but then decided that I would just get the ones that I originally wanted and just not shoot for a complete set.

Now through Christmas gifts from my wife and daughter as well as some friends and family, I have all of them minus the big 3 and Little Mac (another one that I had in hand but it was during my "only get Mario, Zelda and Kirby figures" stage) and I kick myself daily for not grabbing all of them when I had the chance...  :wall:

I got MTV all at bestbuy post release via shipping. Marth was purchased a week after and Trainer & Villager two weeks after. Once I made the purchases it went back to shipping not available.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Fox-Wolf-Palette-Custom-Nintendo-Amiibo-Super-Smash-Bros-/321618062946?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4ae1ee2e62

I'll bet this guy is sweating (assuming he didn't buy a Fox or 2 to keep original). With Fox being discontinued, no matter how cool a custom Wolf is, I don't think it's wise to depreciate their value by altering it
lol I'm sure he's all torn up inside over his $12.99 amiibo that he's clearly enjoyed painting and then selling for more than he paid for it.

I originally planned to just get my favorite amiibos, but after having them in person I'm aiming for the complete set. Just ordered the holy trinity via amazon.de. Also was surprised to see two foxes still at my local walmart. 

Best Buys are running a little dry
Sometimes I feel like I'm at Kmart in certain BBY's gaming section.

I continually kick myself for having two Marths in my hand on release week, and putting them back after checking eBay prices and thinking they weren't rare so I could wait for Best Buy's GCU price. I saw a million WFTs, too, at my local Target.
Imagine how I feel after having a case of Marth, Villager and Wii Fit Trainer in my grasp only to grab one of each.

I saw a Wii Fit Trainer at a Gamestop a month or two ago, knew how much it was worth, and still passed on it because I knew I'd never use it. If I saw it there again I'd probably do the same thing.

On another note, my TRU Captain Falcon finally shipped.

So does the holy trinity cost about $60 from amazon.de with combined shipping? or are there any hidden fees for importing snuck in?

Yeah, my .de order was around $64 still pending, says ships on 1/7

I had previously ordered from .fr and that was slightly cheaper ($58 iirc) but I cancelled it due to a 2 week oos notice.

looking through my ebay transactions i sold a marth for $50 on Nov 27th and a villager for $40 on Dec 3rd. Obviously I just thought they were sold out for christmas and were going to come back.

You guys are crazy if you think you couldn't make a profit on these guys a few days after release.

Just got my Marth, Villager and WFT from .de yesterday, so I now have every one so far, and all upcoming ones pre-ordered at Gamestop. I feel complete now! Lol

All of this reminiscing over "what could have been" is kinda depressing. I hope no one is actually beating themselves up that badly over this...it's just not worth it. Even if you plan to open and play with a Marth, the benefits it provides likely aren't worth the mental anguish some of you are putting yourselves through by not buying it when it was available.

The only rare 3 amiibo I saw was WFT on Black Friday. I probably could have acquired a Villager and Marth if I actively pursued them from the beginning, but maybe its for the better that I never actually saw them or held them in my hands in the wild.

For any of you that want to be jerks.

I was a longtime Amazon seller. We sold over 9 million items over the 6 years I was with a company An ASIN is assigned to a product and it has to be sold 100% the same as listed. You are not allowed to differ. It has to be the same serial #, same everything. The condition notes are just that..condition notes. They cannot put things like "this is the Japanese model." The ASIN is for the USA model.

You need to create a separate listing for the Japanese models (which some people have done).

The people that put that the Japanese / European models on the USA listing are in violation of Amazon's 3rd party seller policy. If you order a Japanese amiibo and its sold on Amazon on the USA listing, you have every right to file an A-Z claim for your money back as the seller technically sent you the wrong product.

Say you can't return it as you gave it away as a gift and Amazon will refund you, especially if it was shipped via FBA.
There are those people out there who do this even when the item is legit. fucking scumbags.

I finally bit the bullet and ordered WFT from Amazon.de. I really didn't want to pay more than retail for any of these, but I've given up hope of finding one for less.

Kicking myself in the ass for passing it up multiple times, under the assumption that I'd get it for Christmas. This was before news came out that it was one and done.

Use chrome browser because it will translate the language to English.

If you already have a Amazon account, login and proceed as normal.

I'm not familiar with these that well - what is the difference between the German and US versions, and does that matter for trade/in-game use purposes?

If I was to buy one from Amazon.de, anything else to look at while there?  I saw the CE of MK8 and he Blue Shell looks nice.  Anyone have that care to chime in?

Which shipping to use?  I have Prime and I see it has 5-10 days by default for delivery.

It's the same except for the packaging. They are region free.
Thanks. Is there any specific differences in the EU packaging? I'm confused why people would value a U.S. Marth so much more than a EU one if they function the same. Does it affect the display of sealed items?

Thanks. Is there any specific differences in the EU packaging? I'm confused why people would value a U.S. Marth so much more than a EU one if they function the same. Does it affect the display of sealed items?
You live in the US. It is your home region.

If I was to buy one from Amazon.de, anything else to look at while there? I saw the CE of MK8 and he Blue Shell looks nice. Anyone have that care to chime in?
the shell is toy size and wii u games is region locked so basically you be buying a over price toy shell unless uou have a pal region wii u as well

I put an order in for MTV at Amazon.de on 12/30. I chose expedited shipping which was roughly $10 more and it should be coming today via UPS.

Very quick turnaround with New Years and all. I just hope the box doesn't come beat up (one of the reasons why I chose expedited) and well packaged. Total came out to $21 per figure

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back